HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The immense training has begun

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Darkrai
Darkrai

The immense training has begun - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The immense training has begun   The immense training has begun - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Apr 07, 2011 11:36 am

Zonnon returned his pokemon and jumped down from the roof.
"There's no point in this battle now since i was training my gator"
he grinned
"when do you plan on searching for legends? call me when you do so i could lend hand"
he firmed his hat
"you havve improved a lot already, think of setting your legends to train? I'm thinking of some way to train the Gator, I heard you caught some legendary dogs recently."
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: The immense training has begun   The immense training has begun - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 08, 2011 5:32 am

"i have 3,all i need is lugia and raikou,we can go search for them later"says Theo as he goes and checks on the ultra ball to see if the capture worked

PostSubject: Re: The immense training has begun   The immense training has begun - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 08, 2011 7:08 am

it did
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: The immense training has begun   The immense training has begun - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 08, 2011 7:12 am

Theo picked up the pokeball,sent gengar to train then looked at the old man"hey wake up old man!"

PostSubject: Re: The immense training has begun   The immense training has begun - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 08, 2011 7:18 am

the old man was dreaming...

"I liek mudkipz...." sleep taked the old ma
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: The immense training has begun   The immense training has begun - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 08, 2011 7:19 am

Theo had a face that looked like this -_- then kicked the old man in the side"GET UP!"

PostSubject: Re: The immense training has begun   The immense training has begun - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 08, 2011 7:19 am

The old man waked up and stood.

"Jm? hey what the heck happened?" said the old man.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: The immense training has begun   The immense training has begun - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 08, 2011 7:20 am

Theo smiled"hey old geezer remember me?"

PostSubject: Re: The immense training has begun   The immense training has begun - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 08, 2011 7:21 am

"No ... wait.... THEEEEO" said the old man

"How are yah?" said old man.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: The immense training has begun   The immense training has begun - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 08, 2011 8:02 am

"good,joined an evil organization for the cure,found some nice friends,have a few underlings,and stronger than ever,you?"says Theo smiling

PostSubject: Re: The immense training has begun   The immense training has begun - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 08, 2011 8:51 am

"I dunno, all I remember is that I am in a forest with some good looking group and theres a meteorite crash and i stealthly came closer to it and found a... robot? Then a blue orb... on the ground... Then suddenly I felt dizzy and I can't control myself from running away from tehe forest holding this blue orb then I found myself here. Possessed by a Gengar." said the old man showing the blue orb to Theo.

"It has a electric spark inside of it." said the oldman showing the transparent blue orb which has yellow and red sparks sparking inside.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: The immense training has begun   The immense training has begun - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 08, 2011 9:00 am

Theo touched it"interesting"says Theo looking at the orb,wondering what it is
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: The immense training has begun   The immense training has begun - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 08, 2011 9:15 am

Zonon looked at the orb and seemed amused.
He walked towards it and observed it.
"What is it?"
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: The immense training has begun   The immense training has begun - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 08, 2011 9:35 am

Theo used his cool looking phone to scan it,seconds later,the super computer in his phone had said that it was a _______ and info about it was this:__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

PostSubject: Re: The immense training has begun   The immense training has begun - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 08, 2011 9:43 am

"Siarnaq.exe... exploring Siarnaq.exe... Files found:

Roost.exe
Shadowball.exe
Claw.exe
Katana.exe
Kunai.exe
Shuriken.exe
Humantrait.exe
Debug.exe
Boot.exe
StarlightMorning.exe
TheoDargen.exe
Trevor.exe
VenusMorning.exe
Battlesystems.exe
Lolwut.exe
Transformerstrait.exe
Tetrix.exe

...Other files hidden... Warning... A virus has been detected... Virus terminated... Scan complete..."

"Siarnaq.exe... what the hell is this orb? Bring it to a lab maybe? That looks important... Theo Dargen.exe... you are there... I feel bad about this..." said the old man.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: The immense training has begun   The immense training has begun - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 08, 2011 9:48 am

Theo took the orb,shut his phone down and put the orb away"looks like stuff siarnaq,a team dream robot,who recently died,left behind,this were all his abilities"says Theo relaxing"so old man,ive come here to train again,im rusty and with the threats to me and my friends,i need it"

PostSubject: Re: The immense training has begun   The immense training has begun - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 08, 2011 10:13 am

Somewhere around Pokemon World...

"WOO-YAH! IVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS!" said Gozo talking on his phone riding his Skarmory. "Yeah go get them now. They are somewhere in Mahogany Town. It should be blue mark on your phone." said ???. "Got it and saw it. Alright then, Skarmory roar!" said Gozo putting his phone back to his pocket. Gozo and Skarmory fly to Mahogany. Kaitou gets on the scene flying beside Gozo. "Yo Gozo was it? Name's Kaitou, I just registered to the Pokemon League Agency. I'm here to get Siarnaq's orb which i really hate coz i just fought him. We need to take down team dream right?" said Kaitou. "Hey what the hell? Why do you have wings?" said Gozo. "I'll tell you later man. Lead the way." said Kaitou. "Yeah yeah" said Gozo as Kaitou followed...

We come to you now back on the scene of Mahogany...

Someone crashes through the window revealing a Skarmory and a trainer and a winged trainer. Gozo was riding on his Skarmory.

"Boom! This is where the orb is! Hands up doodles." said Gozo. Kaitou levitated chairs around thme. "Or else you'll get screwed up." said Kaitou. "Sigh... do it quick man." said Kaitou levitating Siarnaq's orb. "Ooooh looks good. Mission accomplished, back to base!" said Kaitou and Gozo grinned and they fly away.

"Man I love those powers." said Gozo flying away with Skarmory. "Yeah I love my fans." said Kaitou holding the orb.
"Shut up." said Gozo as kaitou laughed and they fly away going... somewhere....

dendendendeeeeeeen
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: The immense training has begun   The immense training has begun - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 09, 2011 5:45 am

(uh 2 things,cant say he took it,and it was already hidden in theo's backpack)
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: The immense training has begun   The immense training has begun - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 09, 2011 8:39 am

So in return of him grabbing it, i'll do this:

Zonon;s Tropius took the orb from him and gave it to Zonon.
"Siarnaq? That's the name of the robot Venus has. Ray modified it recently, and some guy with freakin' wings destroyed him, I was spying."
He observed the orb.
"Let's take it to Team Dream lab and search for Ray, he has all the programs scripted in his laptop."
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: The immense training has begun   The immense training has begun - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 09, 2011 8:48 am

"k you do that,ill take these chumps out easily,and if they are a bit of a challenge,ill have old man for help,so go!"
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: The immense training has begun   The immense training has begun - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 09, 2011 9:02 am

"See ya 'round Theodore"
Zonon grinned and returned his pokemon, then soared away in his Tropius.

PostSubject: Re: The immense training has begun   The immense training has begun - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 09, 2011 10:16 am

"Uhh dude?" said Gozo.
"Beautiful, orb, full of power... Siarnaq's all we need..." said Kaitou.
"Dude?" said Gozo.
"When we get this orb to Ace, all I have to do is remove that aura that is protecting Siarnaq's destroyed body and boss will be the one to repair Siarnaq again..." said Kaitou.
"DUDE?" said Gozo.
"...then Team Dream will be down." said Kaitou.
"DUDEEE!!!!!?" said Gozo.
"Why? The heck is your problem?" said Kaitou.
"The orb is freaking stolen didn't you see it?" said Gozo.
"The orb?" said Kaitou noticing that the orb he's holding is gone.
"THE HELL? BACK TO THE FREAKING HOUSE!" said Kaitou.
"Yeah right." said Gozo.
"Hey wait, the orb is not there anymore. I can sense where it is, follow me." said Kaitou.
"Fine." said Gozo as both of them flew somewhere.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: The immense training has begun   The immense training has begun - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 09, 2011 10:18 am

Theo intercepted them on his flygon"dont you move or ill destroy you 2"

PostSubject: Re: The immense training has begun   The immense training has begun - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 09, 2011 10:29 am

(Too late, they left already. :P)
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: The immense training has begun   The immense training has begun - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 19, 2011 4:39 am

Theo flew back with master and trained rapidly with scizor,other pokemon training on something
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The immense training has begun   The immense training has begun - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

The immense training has begun
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next