HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Start of Something Big

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Stitch
Stitch

The Start of Something Big Empty
PostSubject: The Start of Something Big   The Start of Something Big H6Q0F8zThu Jun 23, 2011 2:50 pm

"You know who to call in case of trouble?"
"Are you sure you packed everything, dear? Did you take enough clothes?"
"You know your old man is always there to help if you get in trouble, I'll come and pick you up right away then."
"What if it gets cold!? Do you have anything for in the winter?"
"But, please, son, try to stay out of trouble."
"Don't wear too much in the summer, though, you'll get sweaty!"
"You have your mother and I worried enough as it is."
"Oh, why, can't just stay home!"
Remy was tired of having his parents fire concerned questions at him and pushed away his mother who had kept picking at his shirt stating "Why do you always want to wear white when you know you'll just get it dirty."
"MO-OM!" Remy let out irritated.
"No, there's no need to get loud, son", his father hushed as he looked around a bit embarrassed, the three of them standing in front of Professor Juniper's lab.
"I'm *not* getting loud. It's just... you're getting on my nerves, that's all." Remy replied. These were exactly the kind of so-called dialogues he was frustrated with, making him even more agitated then usual, evident in the way he playing around with the Poké Ball.
"Watch your tone, young man," to which his mother added: "And keep still for a minute, will you, you're getting on your own nerves, and ours! And make sure you don't drop that Poké Ball! You've only just gotten it from that friendly professor. Oh, I don't know how you will ever be able to take care of your Pokémon, you're hardly-" Remy interrupted: "My pokémon?! You're the ones that picked it *for me*, maybe you should take it!"
"Don't be so childish. Besides, what's wrong with it? Your father and I just wanted you to have a stable companion."
"Yeah, well, I wanted a fire-breathing one, Tepig!"
"So you can set fire to things and yourself by accident!" His mother was upset, hinting at his father to take over, which he did in a calm manner:
"Besides, son, like the professor in there said, Snivy is very smart, and, cool, it 'll help you relax."
"But I don't wanna relax, I wanna go!" Somehow his parents always got the worst out of him, to a point he didn't even like his own reactions and behavior anymore. He couldn't stop himself from nervously moving around. "I just wanna go", he repeated in a more desperate tone.

The Start of Something Big
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1