HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

May be just a bit lost... (open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Kai Farsaid
Kai Farsaid

May be just a bit lost... (open) Empty
PostSubject: May be just a bit lost... (open)   May be just a bit lost... (open) H6Q0F8zFri Jul 15, 2011 6:38 am

Kai had no doubt in his mind that becoming a Pokemon Trainer was the right choice. With Eevee at his side, he was ready to take on anything when he left Veilstone City. However, what he had actually been up to was not what he expected. He thought that he'd be catching wild Pokemon, not running from them as he tried to find Oreburgh City to get his first badge. He had just been running and wandering around blindly until he found a city.
He had arrived in Eterna City. Maybe he could ask for directions, but for now, he decided to pull out his map to try and see how to get to Oreburgh. As he looked at the map, he noticed Eevee walking in front of him and jumping up and down, seeming like she was trying to get his attention. He looked down at her with an eyebrow raised, thinking that she was acting rather strange.
"Eevee?" He asked. "What's up? What are you doing?"
However, Eevee didn't really respond to him. Instead, she jumped up higher, snatched the map from his hand with her mouth, and ran off with it. Of course; she was up to another one of her games.
"Hey!" Kai shouted, chasing after her.
As he chased her, he wasn't paying much attention to where he was going, and ended up running into someone.
Ukiki
Ukiki

PostSubject: Re: May be just a bit lost... (open)   May be just a bit lost... (open) H6Q0F8zFri Jul 15, 2011 9:09 am

Ruby had only just walked out of the pokemon center with her freshly healed pokemon to be knocked over by someone. "Ah!" She called out and Bolt flew out of her hands, the Shinx landed on his feet no problem and looked to see what had just happened. Ruby looked at the man who had crashed into her.
Kai Farsaid
Kai Farsaid

PostSubject: Re: May be just a bit lost... (open)   May be just a bit lost... (open) H6Q0F8zFri Jul 15, 2011 9:14 am

Kai began to push himself up from the ground, then looked over at the girl he ran into. He was so intent on catching up with Eevee that he didn't pay attention. He held his hand out to her to help her up as Eevee walked back over to him and dropped the map.
"I'm sorry!" He said. "Are you hurt?" He then shot a glare over at Eevee. "Don't run off like that!"
However, Eevee simply jumped up in the air happily, as if she were laughing.
Ukiki
Ukiki

PostSubject: Re: May be just a bit lost... (open)   May be just a bit lost... (open) H6Q0F8zFri Jul 15, 2011 9:21 am

Ruby looked at herself, "Er...I'm ok.” She took his hand and pulled herself up. Ruby looked down at the little Eevee, "Awe you're so cute. Is she yours?" She looked back at the man waiting for his reply.
Bolt went over to the jumping Eevee and sniffed at it but was careful not to accidently shock it. He seemed fairly unimpressed by it, but wanted to play none the less.
Kai Farsaid
Kai Farsaid

PostSubject: Re: May be just a bit lost... (open)   May be just a bit lost... (open) H6Q0F8zFri Jul 15, 2011 9:26 am

Kai sighed in relief when the girl said that she wasn't hurt. The last thing he needed, in addition to being lost, was injuring someone on accident. He then looked down at Eevee when she was mentioned and nodded.
"Yeah, she is," He said, then picked up both Eevee and the map. "But she likes to cause trouble." Kai then decided to take this chance to ask for directions. That was what he was originally going to do here. "By the way, do you know which way Oreburgh City is?"
Ukiki
Ukiki

PostSubject: Re: May be just a bit lost... (open)   May be just a bit lost... (open) H6Q0F8zFri Jul 15, 2011 9:30 am

Ruby glanced at the map, "I was sort of hoping to find someone who could tell me where i was actually. Although..." Ruby looked around at the buildings, she'd paid little attention to them when she had rushed in to heal her pokemon. As she looked around she saw things she recognised, "I think we're in Eterna City, though it's changed a bit since the last time i was here." Ruby looked down at Bolt, who was still staring at the little Eevee. She looked back up, "May i look at your map?"
Kai Farsaid
Kai Farsaid

PostSubject: Re: May be just a bit lost... (open)   May be just a bit lost... (open) H6Q0F8zFri Jul 15, 2011 9:35 am

Well, at least he wasn't the only one who was lost. Eevee jumped out of his arms and began to sniff at the Shinx, however Kai didn't pay much mind. Of course, he knew that he was in Eterna City; he just didn't know where to go from here.
"Oh, sure," He said in response to her question, then handed her the map. He didn't want to admit it, but he wasn't at all good at reading maps.
Ukiki
Ukiki

PostSubject: Re: May be just a bit lost... (open)   May be just a bit lost... (open) H6Q0F8zFri Jul 15, 2011 9:45 am

Ruby studied the map and turned herself around. She knew the general direction of her home town from here, it was rather close by after all. Ruby found the towns she needed on the map. Then pointed at the map. "We're here, and you want to be there. So you go that way." She lifted her arm to point in the right direction, "Here you go." Ruby handed to map back.
Shinx pounced on the Eevee in a friendly way to initiate a play fight.
Kai Farsaid
Kai Farsaid

PostSubject: Re: May be just a bit lost... (open)   May be just a bit lost... (open) H6Q0F8zFri Jul 15, 2011 9:50 am

"Thanks," Kai said, taking his map back and putting it in his bag. When he looked back down at Eevee, he smiled a bit, glad that she was at least having fun. "It looks like they're getting along fine."
Eevee jumped back up and pounced the Shinx. She didn't get to play with other Pokemon much, so she looked happy.
Kai turned his attention back to the girl. "So, are you headed anywhere?" He asked.
Ukiki
Ukiki

PostSubject: Re: May be just a bit lost... (open)   May be just a bit lost... (open) H6Q0F8zFri Jul 15, 2011 9:54 am

Bolt continued to pounce of the Eevee and was smiling. Ruby looked down at the Shinx and Eevee, "Yeah they do seem to be getting along well. Bolt probably misses having all the other little pokemon to play with." She looked back up at the man, "Not really, I'm sort of just going wherever i wish, nowhere in mind." Ruby replied, "Oh i didn't introduce myself, I'm Ruby." The girl held out her hand.
Kai Farsaid
Kai Farsaid

PostSubject: Re: May be just a bit lost... (open)   May be just a bit lost... (open) H6Q0F8zFri Jul 15, 2011 10:01 am

It was then that Kai finally realized what he was forgetting. An introduction. He looked a bit nervous as he shook her hand.
"I'm Kai," He said, then looked back at Eevee. He felt like he always needed to keep an eye on her. She was like a child. He looked at Ruby again. "So are you a trainer?" If she was, he might ask for advice from her. He was still a novice, after all.
Ukiki
Ukiki

PostSubject: Re: May be just a bit lost... (open)   May be just a bit lost... (open) H6Q0F8zFri Jul 15, 2011 10:08 am

"Well, sort of." Ruby said a little nervously, "I want to be a coordinator, but, for now i'm working on improving my pokemon's skills. So i guess i'm sort of acting as a normal trainer at the moment." She glanced down at Bolt, he seemed to be keeping out of trouble so that was fine. Ruby looked back up to the man, "How long have you had your Eevee for?"
Kai Farsaid
Kai Farsaid

PostSubject: Re: May be just a bit lost... (open)   May be just a bit lost... (open) H6Q0F8zFri Jul 15, 2011 10:16 am

A coordinator sounded interesting. Kai was more interested in battling, however. But he never really got the chance to battle with Eevee yet. She never really battled much at all.
"I've had Eevee since I was seventeen, actually," He replied. "When my parents found her, it seemed like she was abandoned. We took her in as a pet, so she hasn't battled much. I haven't really gotten the chance to train her either since most of the wild Pokemon here are too strong. What about you and Shinx?"
Ukiki
Ukiki

PostSubject: Re: May be just a bit lost... (open)   May be just a bit lost... (open) H6Q0F8zFri Jul 15, 2011 10:24 am

He only got his first pokemon when he turned 17!! Wow... Ruby thought to herself then realised he asked her a question.
Ruby smiled, "I've had Bolt since i was eight, although he was still in his little egg then. I hatched him and we've been training since. I also recently caught a Budew." Ruby reached for her pokeballs and let her Budew out. "Her name's Rosie." Ruby said with a grin on her face.
Bolt looked at Rosie and ran up to her and pounced then looked at Eevee as if telling her to join him.
Kai Farsaid
Kai Farsaid

PostSubject: Re: May be just a bit lost... (open)   May be just a bit lost... (open) H6Q0F8zFri Jul 15, 2011 10:33 am

Oh, so her Pokemon had nicknames. Kai thought that he had to remember that.
"Wow, so Bolt must be pretty strong then," He said, considering that she had trained Bolt since he hatched. "Eight seems pretty young for a first Pokemon too, but that's amazing." He thought that most trainers started out in their teens, but he didn't know much on the subject anyway.
Eevee happily ran over to Bolt and Rosie and joined them in playing.
Ukiki
Ukiki

PostSubject: Re: May be just a bit lost... (open)   May be just a bit lost... (open) H6Q0F8zFri Jul 15, 2011 10:39 am

Ruby continued to smile, she looked down at her pokemon playing, "Bolt's only had a few real battles so far but he's getting stronger." Ruby looked back at Kai as he mentioned her young age, "Yeah, well i lived with my Aunt and Uncle, they're pokemon breeders, and i couldn't wait to get my first pokemon so they just let me have one. I had to be older before they let me go out on my own though."
Rosie used water sport and made water spray all over Bolt and Eevee, The little budew then giggled and hid behind Ruby.
Kai Farsaid
Kai Farsaid

PostSubject: Re: May be just a bit lost... (open)   May be just a bit lost... (open) H6Q0F8zFri Jul 15, 2011 10:49 am

Well, she did still look rather young, so he was a little surprised that she was still on her own. Kai was still at Heathome with his parents at that age.
"Well, that makes sense, though," He said. "It can be pretty dangerous for someone that young to be out on their own." Then again, she seemed to be doing much better than he was. He was an adult and had trouble just getting around. "Anyway, have any advice for a novice on catching wild Pokemon? I spend more time running from them than actually catching them..."
Eevee shook the water off of her and chased Rosie.
Ukiki
Ukiki

PostSubject: Re: May be just a bit lost... (open)   May be just a bit lost... (open) H6Q0F8zFri Jul 15, 2011 11:01 am

Was this guy really that much of a newbie to pokemon? Ruby wondered to herself, well, i supose not everyone is brought up in a house full of them.
"Well i've only caught one so far, so i'm not really an expert," Ruby said modestly, "but i suppose i can tell you the basics. First of all don't freak out when a pokemon appears, unless they're mega strong, angry and about to kill you...then you can freak out." Ruby thought about what she was saying, this probably wasn't really helping him.
Shinx shook his fur, shaking the water out, then joined Eevee in the chase. Rosie tried to run away from them but tripped over.
Kai Farsaid
Kai Farsaid

PostSubject: Re: May be just a bit lost... (open)   May be just a bit lost... (open) H6Q0F8zFri Jul 15, 2011 11:43 pm

She was right, Kai thought. Many of the Pokemon didn't really seem like they were trying to kill him; they just jumped out and startled him.
He thought for a moment, then said, "I guess it would be better if I could find some wild Pokemon here."
He started to walk over to the edge of town, while Eevee walked over to Rosie to see if she was okay.
Ukiki
Ukiki

PostSubject: Re: May be just a bit lost... (open)   May be just a bit lost... (open) H6Q0F8zSat Jul 16, 2011 3:33 am

Ruby looked at the pokemon and laughed then followed Kai, "I'll watch you, if that's alright." She looked around to see if she could find something for him to battle.
Bolt helped Rosie back up on her feet. They then ran after their trainer, not wanting to get left behind.

(now you need a mod)
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: May be just a bit lost... (open)   May be just a bit lost... (open) H6Q0F8z

May be just a bit lost... (open)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1