HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Azalea Forest

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Darkrai
Darkrai

Azalea Forest - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Azalea Forest   Azalea Forest - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 21, 2011 7:32 am

Daisuke's blood soon faded away, somehow 'evaporating away'. His rash covered it self up and slowly, took away the pain. Daisuke was amazed at the healing power. "Th-thankyou!" He smiled and thanked Jirachi. "Is it someone's Jirachi, I really want to draw it." He said, suddenly noticing Shiny Mighteyna there too. He still thought she was a real shiny Mighteyna. He raised his sketch book and showed it to Shiny Mighteyna, he had made a flawless drawing of a shiny mighteyna in a matter of seconds! "What do you think, boy?" Daisuke smiled, and pat Shiny Mighteyna on her head.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Azalea Forest   Azalea Forest - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 21, 2011 7:35 am

Star uses her paw making the female sign in the dirt along with a star shape before pointing the paw at herself

((You know Rayquaza is right beside them XD))
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Azalea Forest   Azalea Forest - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 21, 2011 8:00 am

"Oh, you're a girl Mighteyna," Daisuke said, amazed at this Mighteyna's intelligence. "Sorry then, here's your drawing again, girl" Daisuke then stared at Rayquaza. "Amazing!!" His eyes gleamed. "What should I draw first?" He looked around, not knowing what to do.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Azalea Forest   Azalea Forest - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 21, 2011 8:05 am

"Jirachi, I wish my daughter was back to normal" Venus says jumping down. Jirachi flies around Star soon turning her back human. "Zonon, YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE WATCHING HER NOT LETTING HER TURN INTO A MIGHTYENA!" Venus yells at Zonon. Star ducks behind Rayquaza with Jirachi following her
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Azalea Forest   Azalea Forest - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 21, 2011 9:59 am

(XD wow,this is really defying laws of pokemon Darkness,so ill just fix it)

Theo simply used his assassin skills,using the correct angle,then teleporting from gallade he sent out.Theo was exactly 2 inches from the grunt,his fist already plummeting into the grunts face.Theo then snatched the ball and ran off with the lugia.
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Azalea Forest   Azalea Forest - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 21, 2011 10:14 am

(and what did I do wrong? Also which Grunt? If you mean the ones on the Staraptor they arent in Azlea anymore theyre on their way to Mahogahny, you can rp them, unless you want theo to chase them then you cant XD)
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Azalea Forest   Azalea Forest - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 21, 2011 3:53 pm

"Sorry sorry, I was away and she supposedly wished for it while Jirachi was awake." Zonon said, with a big sweat going down his head. He wished that Venus wasn't so scary and stuff on him, though he did not really mean to tell Jirachi that
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Azalea Forest   Azalea Forest - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 21, 2011 5:17 pm

"You let this happen again and I will throw you into Groudon's mouth myself" Venus says before dissappearing in a puff of smoke

"Sorry I got you in trouble. It was a accidental wish" Star says coming out. Jirachi was on her head and Erabus was beside her, being a bit to big to be carried much anymore
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Azalea Forest   Azalea Forest - Page 6 H6Q0F8zWed Aug 24, 2011 2:26 pm

"Please mind your mind next time" Zonon laughed at his own joke which he thought was funny. He then turned his head to Daisuke,"Where have you been? What have you achieved?"

Daisuke smiled and showed him the sketchbook,"Nothing much, I have trained my pokemon and other than that I have drawn some stuff, I've improved in that, if that means anything." He said, blankly.

"You were always good at it, amazing to see you have improved even further," Zonon said, looking and observing the drawings,"Not bad actually, I kind of miss these times, they look like photos of the happy times back then." He adds, with watery eyes,"Those times will never come back now, will they Dai?"
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Azalea Forest   Azalea Forest - Page 6 H6Q0F8zWed Aug 24, 2011 2:44 pm

Star lets them talk keeping quiet. She focuses on Rayquaza petting it and humming to it. "What now mama?" Erabus asks quietly knowing Star didn't want to disturb the two
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Azalea Forest   Azalea Forest - Page 6 H6Q0F8zWed Aug 24, 2011 7:09 pm

Daisuke notices Star petting Rayquaza, also noticing her changing into a human again, "You wished for it while Jirachi was awake, didn't you?" Dai gave a little laugh, "Be careful what you wish for, I really thought you were some kind of intelligent Mightenya." He took along his sketch book and gently began petting Rayquaza from far away, afraid that it may bite, "Don't move boy?" He asked Rayquaza, and leaned on a tree, beginning to draw Rayquaza. "Are these pokemon yours?" He asked Star.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Azalea Forest   Azalea Forest - Page 6 H6Q0F8zWed Aug 24, 2011 7:42 pm

"Some of them but not all. Jirachi and Rayquaza are friends. I have their pokeballs but they can come and go as they want. There's also a deoxys my mom gave me and my little Erabus here who hatched from a egg I found" Star says peting Erabus to
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Azalea Forest   Azalea Forest - Page 6 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 25, 2011 2:34 pm

"If they obey to your orders, can you get them to pose near a nice place?" Daisuke asked, eagerly,"You can be with them too, I just like to draw things and their really like pictures,"He finished drawing and showed Star his talent,"There, your Rayquaza just in the pose he was!" His book had a just around perfect drawing on it, it was that of Rayquaza with the surrounding.

Zonong grinned, beside them,"He'll keep your pokemon entertained," He smiled, "He just can't keep himself from drawing anything and everything in that book"
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Azalea Forest   Azalea Forest - Page 6 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 25, 2011 3:35 pm

"They don't really obey me. I just ask nicely, and sing" Star chuckles before starting to sing. Soon all of her pokemon had gathered along with those she was caring for
((Besides Rayquaza, Jirachi and Phowar there's: Combusken, Ralts, Meloetta (Voice form), Togepi, Deoxys, Milotic, Heatarga, and Spireon. She ended up with Siarnaq's pokemon because she had them when he blew up))
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Azalea Forest   Azalea Forest - Page 6 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 26, 2011 12:54 am

(XD those were good times)

Theo sat there,holding lugia in its pokeball"good job star"says Theo spinning lugia's pokeball on his finger.
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Azalea Forest   Azalea Forest - Page 6 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 26, 2011 6:10 am

((Catch up post again... -_-))

Seishirô only listened to them talking. He didn't want to really interrupt them. It was slightly scary the way Star's mom was, in his own opinion, the way she was so stern while talking, then she's gone within a puff of smoke.

Now, Star is human again, and hopefully it'll be peaceful for a while, since it was all for Star. He had to wonder, after averting to his human form, "Star.... what is it he wanted you for anyway, and who is he?" Seishirô says, "The person who was threatening you."
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Azalea Forest   Azalea Forest - Page 6 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 26, 2011 8:13 am

(Theo doesn have lugia what the hell are you on?)
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Azalea Forest   Azalea Forest - Page 6 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 26, 2011 8:16 am

(:P yes he does,you cant take a pokemon from someone with another pokeball,and theo has the original pokeball lugia was captured in :P)
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Azalea Forest   Azalea Forest - Page 6 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 26, 2011 8:19 am

(nope actually the ex-grunt caught it, so he is thr ightful owner, but he is dead, and the othe 2 ex-grunts have that Pokeball, and are heading towards mahogahny on a Staraptor, and Theo doesnt know unless he searches, which he didnt)
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Azalea Forest   Azalea Forest - Page 6 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 26, 2011 12:43 pm

"That was bad luck and who's my mom. Better then some stuff I've been through" Star says
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Azalea Forest   Azalea Forest - Page 6 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 26, 2011 2:33 pm

Dai stepped back, kind of scared of this other 'boy' who turned imself to a Mighteyna and back, "Wh-whaa?" He stepped further back, "H-how did y-you?"
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Azalea Forest   Azalea Forest - Page 6 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 26, 2011 5:33 pm

"He made a wish on jirachi awhile back only he gets to change back and forth" Star says
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Azalea Forest   Azalea Forest - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 27, 2011 1:38 am

"Erk... sorry to startle you..." Seishirô says, remembering Dai hadn't seen the transformation. 'It's a good thing Star's mother didn't see this, she would probably think I was the influence... and she's kinda scary.' He thinks to himself.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Azalea Forest   Azalea Forest - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 27, 2011 2:05 am

"Hey Seishiro, don't do that in front of my mom. She can be loopy at times and is always over protective. She might not like me hanging around you" Star says
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Azalea Forest   Azalea Forest - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 27, 2011 4:19 am

(fine,lugia is yours,ill just add it to my profile,and use it in battles,but its so yours XDD)

Theo smiled"she sure is,but she cant be that bad,if zonon and you aren't out of here from fright"Says Theo talking to Star.Trevor then sat next to Theo and gave him some extra stuff,after Theo told Trevor the hassle for all his Legendaries.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Azalea Forest   Azalea Forest - Page 6 H6Q0F8z

Azalea Forest
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next