HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ch-1: Absorbing the Rock! [Mod Request]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Darkrai
Darkrai

Ch-1: Absorbing the Rock! [Mod Request] Empty
PostSubject: Ch-1: Absorbing the Rock! [Mod Request]   Ch-1: Absorbing the Rock! [Mod Request] H6Q0F8zTue Aug 02, 2011 2:42 pm

Wally hummed and whistled as he walked through Rustboro City, towards the gym. He was listening to a song as usual, and had high hopes for the battle. His two Ralts enjoyed the positive nature of Wallace Stone, who was going to challenge Roxanne for the gym badge. The two Ralts were happily running around. Lotad was slowly chanting what he can in happiness, too, as he was heading towards the gym. Seedot was on Wally's head, sleeping.

They soon reached the gym. Wally gently woke up Seedot and put it down where it followed. The two Ralts stopped playing around here and there, and ran towards Wally. "Lotad, you're up for the battle" said Wally. Lotad nodded in excitement. The two Ralts got in cheer leading costumes, which Wally bought for them a while ago. They looked kinda cute on them. They started cheering for Lotad and Wally. Wally knocked lightly on the door, waiting for a response.
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: Ch-1: Absorbing the Rock! [Mod Request]   Ch-1: Absorbing the Rock! [Mod Request] H6Q0F8zSun Aug 07, 2011 5:10 am

(Isn't Wallace that Champion guy? Is this within the rules?)
The gym door was flung wide open, and a uniform-wearing woman stood there looking eagerly at her challenger.
"Aha! Another opponent," she exclaimed almost hungrily.
"Oh, do excuse me, let me introduce myself," she apologized, drawing herself up to her full height.
"Hello, I am Roxanne, the Rustboro Pokémon Gym Leader. I became a Gym Leader so that I may apply what I learned at the Pokémon Trainer's School in battle. Would you kindly demonstrate how you battle, and with which Pokémon?" she said very quickly, drawing a Poke Ball from her belt. She threw it to the ground- it popped open, reveling the Geodude inside.
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Ch-1: Absorbing the Rock! [Mod Request]   Ch-1: Absorbing the Rock! [Mod Request] H6Q0F8zSun Aug 07, 2011 6:09 am

(I ran out of trainer names. He's not like Wallace in anyway besides the fact he's from Hoenn. Also saying, he's Wallace Stone, so yeah, I clearly ran out of names. His nick name's Wally)

"Seedot, you first!" Wally called. Seedot hopped to the battlefield and screamed it's name. Seedot was ready for battle. "Lotad is our last resort, so do your best, Seedot!"
Seedot waited, for Roxanne's pokemon to move.
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: Ch-1: Absorbing the Rock! [Mod Request]   Ch-1: Absorbing the Rock! [Mod Request] H6Q0F8zTue Aug 16, 2011 2:36 pm

"You know what to do, Geodude," said Roxanne. Geodude, obviously well-trained, picked up a large rock from the ground and hurled it at Seedot with Rock Throw.
"Geoooo," said Geodude from the force of having to throw such a large rock.
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Ch-1: Absorbing the Rock! [Mod Request]   Ch-1: Absorbing the Rock! [Mod Request] H6Q0F8zTue Aug 16, 2011 6:22 pm

"Seedot use Bide!" Wally ordered, quickly reacting. Seedot panicked, and ducked to try and endure the pain (not endure actually, just bide) It lightly grew red as the rock hit it and smashed to pieces. Seedot stepped back and groaned, hurt. Seedot is building up power!
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: Ch-1: Absorbing the Rock! [Mod Request]   Ch-1: Absorbing the Rock! [Mod Request] H6Q0F8zSat Aug 20, 2011 12:28 am

"Geodude, Defense Curl," said Roxanne, trying to avoid further damage from the impending Bide attack.
"Geodude!" said Geodude affirmatively, curling up into a tight ball. Its Defense rose a bit.

Last edited by Quibbloboy on Sun Aug 21, 2011 5:51 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ')
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Ch-1: Absorbing the Rock! [Mod Request]   Ch-1: Absorbing the Rock! [Mod Request] H6Q0F8zSat Aug 20, 2011 9:25 am

"Seee....Dot!!!" Seedot yelled and charged at Geodude with bide! "What a bummer!" Wally sighed, seeing the logic; the idiotic soft seed was charging againstthe super hard rock.
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: Ch-1: Absorbing the Rock! [Mod Request]   Ch-1: Absorbing the Rock! [Mod Request] H6Q0F8zSun Aug 21, 2011 5:56 am

Seedot crashed into Geodude, doing twice as much damage as Geodude had done to Seedot. She was getting rather low on health.
"Geodude, go simple! Tackle!" cried Roxanne, hoping to avoid the Bide fiasco from reoccurring.
Geodude crossed her arms and began rolling straight towards Seedot. At the last second, she jumped into the air, about to crash down upon her opponent!
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Ch-1: Absorbing the Rock! [Mod Request]   Ch-1: Absorbing the Rock! [Mod Request] H6Q0F8zSun Aug 21, 2011 6:53 am

"There's no way.." Wally murmured. The two Ralts didn't like the negativity. So they panicked, running around Wally. Geodude crashed on to Seedot, and Seedot fainted!
Wally ran and took Seedot back. He kept it next to him, and sent the female ralts for battle!
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: Ch-1: Absorbing the Rock! [Mod Request]   Ch-1: Absorbing the Rock! [Mod Request] H6Q0F8zSun Aug 21, 2011 7:48 am

"Geodude, Rock Tomb!" called Roxanne.
"Geooooo..." said Geodude; she leaped into the air, slamming down hard enough to make large rocks protrude from the ground, "DUDE!". Roxanne knew that the move's accuracy wasn't perfect, but she hoped it would damage and surround the female Ralts.
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Ch-1: Absorbing the Rock! [Mod Request]   Ch-1: Absorbing the Rock! [Mod Request] H6Q0F8zWed Aug 24, 2011 7:33 pm

"Ralts, use Confusion!" Ralts seemed to give a grin and she did an amazing thing using her mind. The heavy rocks surrounded by a pink glow and they kept levitating, and Ralts barely put any effort! Ralts charged up, ready to throw the heavy rocks at Geodude, but hasn't thrown them yet.

(May I use variations? Like using teleport for other purposes instead of escaping the battle and stuff? Maybe to dodge?)
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: Ch-1: Absorbing the Rock! [Mod Request]   Ch-1: Absorbing the Rock! [Mod Request] H6Q0F8zThu Aug 25, 2011 10:34 pm

(Sure, as long as you don't overuse it.)
Geodude cringed, readying for the attack.
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Ch-1: Absorbing the Rock! [Mod Request]   Ch-1: Absorbing the Rock! [Mod Request] H6Q0F8zFri Aug 26, 2011 2:47 pm

"Raaaa!!" Ralts screamed as it shoved the heavy rocks at Geodude, sending back its attack!
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: Ch-1: Absorbing the Rock! [Mod Request]   Ch-1: Absorbing the Rock! [Mod Request] H6Q0F8zSat Aug 27, 2011 6:41 pm

Geodude was slammed and buffeted by the rocks. It was too much for her; she fainted.
Ralts grew to level 13!
(Your EXP and level have been edited.)
"Ah. Well. That's unfortunate," said Roxanne.
"But you'll never beat my next Pokemon: Go, Nosepass!" Her Nosepass erupted from its Poke Ball with a "Nnoossee."
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Ch-1: Absorbing the Rock! [Mod Request]   Ch-1: Absorbing the Rock! [Mod Request] H6Q0F8zSat Aug 27, 2011 7:51 pm

"I honestly don't think Ralts can make it past that, but I am sure my last stand, can" Wally smirked, "How many Pokemon am I allowed anyway?" He said, telling Ralts to use Double Team. Ralts could read his mind, and used Double Team. Several Ralts formed and circled around Nosepass. "Teleport, and Confusion!" Wally ordered. The real Ralts teleported, changing her position each second. Then she used Confusion from all sides, attempting to vibrate it hard enough to leave it dizzy. "This should be able to weaken it just enough for the rest of my Pokemon to take over.." He thought out loud.
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: Ch-1: Absorbing the Rock! [Mod Request]   Ch-1: Absorbing the Rock! [Mod Request] H6Q0F8zSun Aug 28, 2011 4:04 am

It worked perfectly. The impromptu method left Nosepass confused.
"Nosepass, use Rock Throw at that Ralts!" exclaimed Janine. Nosepass blew a rock out of its nose and spun around, lobbing it randomly. unfortunately, due to Nosepass's confusion, the rock went straight up and came back down right on its own head, hurting it.
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Ch-1: Absorbing the Rock! [Mod Request]   Ch-1: Absorbing the Rock! [Mod Request] H6Q0F8zSun Aug 28, 2011 6:41 am

"Ralts, you return now," Wally called, "Take a rest, Lotad will handle it now." Ralts happily hopped out of the arena and hugged Wally's legs, unable to reach out to properly hug him. "You did well." Wally smiled and patted it, gently. "Lotad, do well!" he winked, and Lotad hopped to the stadium, "Lo!"

[Where do you find those complicated words? Impromptu and stuff?]
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: Ch-1: Absorbing the Rock! [Mod Request]   Ch-1: Absorbing the Rock! [Mod Request] H6Q0F8zSun Aug 28, 2011 10:31 am

(Impromptu isn't really a "complicated" word... I read a lot of books, and when I learn what a word means I never, ever forget it. I do like learning new words, though. It makes it exceedingly more simplistic to accurately describe things, and overly elongated words can be nonchalantly exercised in conversation to emphasize your intellectual abilities without necessarily requiring one to possess considerable comprehensive prowess. ;) Plus it adds spice to a sentence!)

"Uh-oh," thought Roxanne, realizing that this could be very bad for her: Nosepass was her last Pokemon, and it was Rock-type which is weak against Grass and Water - both of Lotad's types. Roxanne thought over what moves Nosepass knew and decided the safest bet would be to go with a Normal-type attack.
"Nosepass, use Tackle!" she called. Nosepass gathered its energy then ran at Lotad very quickly. When she was about to hit Lotad, she put on an extra boost of speed and shouted "NNNNNOOOOOOOSSSSSSEEPASSSSSSSS!!!"
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Ch-1: Absorbing the Rock! [Mod Request]   Ch-1: Absorbing the Rock! [Mod Request] H6Q0F8zSun Aug 28, 2011 11:20 am

"That's almost scary!!" Wally yelled, "Lotad, quick, Absorb!!" Lotad looked scared at first.. Lotad closed its eyes and before it could react, Tackle hit it and it was sent almost flying away! It gained back it's balance and let out a red beam out of it's mouth, attempting to use Absorb, which required this. The beam should hit the opposing Pokemon, then, the user can drain the power and strength out of it's foe.

[Nice, you just inspired me to be a writer, think I'll do good? :P]
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: Ch-1: Absorbing the Rock! [Mod Request]   Ch-1: Absorbing the Rock! [Mod Request] H6Q0F8zMon Aug 29, 2011 4:56 am

(Yeah, you'd be a really good writer.)

Roxanne watched helplessly as her Nosepass's HP was drained away into her enemy.
"That seemed to work well, Nosepass," she called encouragingly, "Use Tackle again!"
"Pass," confirmed Nosepass.
Nosepass, who was growing rather weak, threw her body heavily towards Lotad in a Tackle!
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Ch-1: Absorbing the Rock! [Mod Request]   Ch-1: Absorbing the Rock! [Mod Request] H6Q0F8zMon Aug 29, 2011 2:31 pm

"This won't be nice," Wally murmured making sure Lotad didn't hear. His two Ralts panicked again, sensing his negativity. "Y-you can do it, Lotad, Absorb again!" He tried to sound courageous. Lotad tried but Nosepass's heavy body hit it hard again! It had gained just enough HP through Absorb to live through that. Desperately, Lotad tried a second time, using Absorb again. The red beam was sent towards Nosepass again. Wally looked hopefully, praying that this move will hit.
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: Ch-1: Absorbing the Rock! [Mod Request]   Ch-1: Absorbing the Rock! [Mod Request] H6Q0F8zTue Aug 30, 2011 5:05 am

Absorb hit Nosepass, and it sucked HP right out of her- but it wouldn't be enough to faint Nosepass. Roxanne began to smile. However, as if she'd jinxed it, at that moment the Absorb beam grew larger, stronger. It was a critical hit! Nosepass tottered. For a moment, Roxanne thought Nosepass would make it... But she didn't. The Pokemon tumbled to the ground, fainted.
(Lotad's and Ralts's EXP have been edited.)
"Well, that's it," said Roxanne, returning Nosepass grimly. She handed her Pokemons's Poke Balls to an attendant who hurried off to have them healed.
"Procedure requires that I give you these," she said, holding out a small brown paper bag. Inside it were the Rock Tomb TM, the Stone Badge and $1,500.
(Trainer Sheet edited.)
She smiled at Wally. "Congratulations. Good luck on your quest of becoming a Pokemon Master!"
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Ch-1: Absorbing the Rock! [Mod Request]   Ch-1: Absorbing the Rock! [Mod Request] H6Q0F8zTue Aug 30, 2011 2:42 pm

"Thank you!" Wally said, smiling. He closed his eyes when he smiled broadly, an impression that lasts on his face most of the time. The wide grin was just annoyingly happy looking. He smiled even more broadly as he gently took his items and kept them in his backpack, "First battle, first win." He said quietly to his Pokemon, showing a sign of more happiness in his voice. His Ralts enjoyed the positivity in the area, and began dancing. Wally was pleased as he let go of the enormous grin and exchanged it with a smaller one with open eyes. His Lotad walked to him and gave a weak smile at the other Pokemon. "You did well, guys!" Wally told his pokemon, later telling them to thank Roxanne for a nice battle. Lotad and Seedot greeted in the way they could, by saying their names in a pleasant voice. His two Ralts however, understood English well, and knew how to say a few words in a babyish way, "Thenk ew" they chimed in together.

[last post, left the thread, bye bye :P]
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ch-1: Absorbing the Rock! [Mod Request]   Ch-1: Absorbing the Rock! [Mod Request] H6Q0F8z

Ch-1: Absorbing the Rock! [Mod Request]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1