HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The 4th Gym Battle: Vs. Erika!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
Darkrai
Darkrai

The 4th Gym Battle: Vs. Erika! Empty
PostSubject: The 4th Gym Battle: Vs. Erika!   The 4th Gym Battle: Vs. Erika! H6Q0F8zThu Aug 25, 2011 3:01 pm

Blaine had traveled through Pewter City, Cerulean City, and Vermillion City, beating the gyms and getting the badges. Without training, he had run from Vermillion town to Lavender Town, and from there, he finally made it to Celadon City. It took him 2 days to arrive here and this was the 2nd month of his journey. He was sweating like hell, and his pokemon were also kind of tired, as he forgot to put them in their pokeballs before he began running.

"We..finally..made it!" Blaine yelled, panting like a dog, "So..very...tired.." He practically crawled to a bench placed on the pavement. He took out his water bottle from his bag and drank it all up. He waited for a while to recover and before long, he stood back up and went to the Pokemon Center. He healed his pokemon and did a change using his PC. He kept back his Seviper and then rushed to the gym. He climbed over a tree blocking the way.

He attempted to open the door of the gym but realized that it was locked. He knocked on it hard, and banged on it soon, "Challenger on the door, please open up!" he yelled, "You won't be disappointed!" People stared at him from far away thinking he was some kind of an idiot.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: The 4th Gym Battle: Vs. Erika!   The 4th Gym Battle: Vs. Erika! H6Q0F8zThu Aug 25, 2011 3:19 pm

No answer, the gym leader was out.

"No one is in there at the moment" a girl says walking up. One would have to look twice because she looked alot like the lucario walking beside her
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: The 4th Gym Battle: Vs. Erika!   The 4th Gym Battle: Vs. Erika! H6Q0F8zFri Aug 26, 2011 2:49 pm

Blaine didn't bother to look but he heard the voice, "Then where is she?" He said, without looking "And who are you?" He looked at the girl and suddenly realized her similarity to the Lucario, "And are you dressed like a Lucario?" He said, not knowing what she was thinking.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: The 4th Gym Battle: Vs. Erika!   The 4th Gym Battle: Vs. Erika! H6Q0F8zFri Aug 26, 2011 8:45 pm

"Luna Dragonstar. And sorta, and no clue where she is but I already beat her awhile back" says Luna a aura sphere forming in her hand which she spins with her other hand like a ball
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: The 4th Gym Battle: Vs. Erika!   The 4th Gym Battle: Vs. Erika! H6Q0F8zSat Aug 27, 2011 1:39 pm

"An aura trainer" Blaine gasped, "L-luna Dragonstar?" He took out his 'hi-tech' book and looked at the page about her again, "Yes, its you! The dragon!" He said, "Why are you dressed like a Lucario then, bad choice of disguise." He took a photo with his small camera, "This is so going to the internet" he said, which would seem kind of annoying as he was just amazed at seeing her and then he just turned all cocky. "Okay then, where is the gym leader, you can track her with your aura or something" Blaine said, "Maybe turn into a dragon and chase her out, either way hurry up because I don't want to wait to beat her" His Monferno smiled at the Aura trainer's Lucario while Combusken stared at Lucario as if it were in love. Druddigon stomped the ground and tackled the door of the gym, impatiently.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: The 4th Gym Battle: Vs. Erika!   The 4th Gym Battle: Vs. Erika! H6Q0F8zSat Aug 27, 2011 3:15 pm

Luna uses Telekinisis making the camera fly into her hand which she smashs. "No pictures and don't boss me aroun unless you want my friend to pay you a visit yes Shadow I know your down there" Luna says stomping her shadow. A darkrai floats up out of it rubbing his head. "Guess I sromped a bit to hardsorry but you arn't supposed to be here" Luna says. "As prone to trouble as you are I'm not going to leave you with just Eragon and Blossom" Shadow says. "And Fire Lily and Zoe" Luna says crossing her arms
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: The 4th Gym Battle: Vs. Erika!   The 4th Gym Battle: Vs. Erika! H6Q0F8zSat Aug 27, 2011 7:45 pm

"I KNOW you can kick my pokemon's asses" Blaine said, "On the other hand, I do not want to waste my time nor do I want to tire my Pokemon by fighting your Pokemon" He said arrogantly, "Sorry, I have no time to do this"

[Please just hand over the gym already -.-]
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: The 4th Gym Battle: Vs. Erika!   The 4th Gym Battle: Vs. Erika! H6Q0F8zMon Aug 29, 2011 9:14 pm

"Well them gym leader not being here what else do you have to do?" Luna asks
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: The 4th Gym Battle: Vs. Erika!   The 4th Gym Battle: Vs. Erika! H6Q0F8zTue Aug 30, 2011 2:59 pm

"I've heard of you," Blaine said, "Lunaris." He said, not sounding very scared. "I heard you had strong Pokemon," He continued, "I also heard, you yourself are a Pokemon." He had a book that opened when he clicked a red button in the center. "This, is a digital book," He told her, "It records on information online."
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: The 4th Gym Battle: Vs. Erika!   The 4th Gym Battle: Vs. Erika! H6Q0F8zTue Aug 30, 2011 3:08 pm

"The only ones with information about me are Team Dream, dark aura trainers somehow and maybe team typhoon. I'm not on good terms with any of them so your either a part of them or you hacked their systems. Which is it?" Luna says
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: The 4th Gym Battle: Vs. Erika!   The 4th Gym Battle: Vs. Erika! H6Q0F8zTue Aug 30, 2011 4:54 pm

"You're more aware than I thought you would be," Blaine smiled, "I heard about rumors of Team Dream chasing a girl before so" He lowered his voice a little as he spoke, "I did some research, lets call it." He had used his Shiftry and Pidgeotto to spy on Raizon, the aura trainer who was present and walked alongside the girl for a little while, Shiftry and Pidgeotto had reported back with photos of this, which Blaine used to crack the code. No one else knew about this other two Pokemon of his, no one in Kanto, at least. The online research thing didn't work out either, so he hadn't a choice but to make up something. "They tell tales about you," He thought that was a lame start but he tried to improve, "my grandfather used to tell me about the legendary species Lunaris, the last one he knew that existed was sealed inside someone." He laughed, knowing she wouldn't buy this, his father had probably died by now anyway, and he never saw him once, he died a week after his birth.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: The 4th Gym Battle: Vs. Erika!   The 4th Gym Battle: Vs. Erika! H6Q0F8zTue Aug 30, 2011 7:31 pm

"No, my species was hunted to exticntion. I was killed to, over fifty years ago. Next lie" Luna says crossing her arms
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: The 4th Gym Battle: Vs. Erika!   The 4th Gym Battle: Vs. Erika! H6Q0F8zWed Aug 31, 2011 6:24 am

"Fine," Blaine said, "I used my two pokemon, Shiftry and Pidgeot to spy on Raizon" He took a deep breath as he continued, "The aura trainer with long black hair and blueish eyes?" He tried to explain, "I think he is somewhere far away by now," He continued, "That's about it, those two Pokemon are in my PC" He sighed as he told the truth. "Can you tell me where teh gym leader went now?" He asked, "You can watch the battle, I don't think you will be disappointed."
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: The 4th Gym Battle: Vs. Erika!   The 4th Gym Battle: Vs. Erika! H6Q0F8zFri Sep 02, 2011 2:57 am

"Now was that so hard? Wait, don't answer that. I am a dragon that could eat you in one bite" Luna says "Wherever the leader is is she's out of my range of sensing"
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: The 4th Gym Battle: Vs. Erika!   The 4th Gym Battle: Vs. Erika! H6Q0F8zFri Sep 02, 2011 11:17 am

"Is that all I get for telling the truth?" Blaine muttered, "What do you want from me next?" He said, annoyed. He fidgeted, "I can't WAIT to battle her!" He yelled. "You're the greatest of ALL aura trainers, now why don't you just tell me where she is?" He said in disappointment, "I think it's your turn to tell the truth now!!"
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: The 4th Gym Battle: Vs. Erika!   The 4th Gym Battle: Vs. Erika! H6Q0F8zFri Sep 02, 2011 2:08 pm

"Not the greatest, second greatest maybe. The greatest is like 10,000 years old, he taught me quite a few things" says Luna. "Really, she is out of my range and maybe some help. Blossom go find the gym leader" Luna says letting out her shiny mew. Blossom nods and goes flying off
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: The 4th Gym Battle: Vs. Erika!   The 4th Gym Battle: Vs. Erika! H6Q0F8zSat Sep 03, 2011 7:09 pm

"Yeah, I don't see why she wouldn't have that," Blaine muttered to his pokemon, "If there was one pokemon she WOULD NOT have, it would be a bidoof!" Blaine coughed and looked at Luna's eyes, impatiently. "Okay so where is she now?"
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: The 4th Gym Battle: Vs. Erika!   The 4th Gym Battle: Vs. Erika! H6Q0F8zSat Sep 03, 2011 10:45 pm

"Wherever she is Blossom will find her. To bad Frost isn't here or we could fly and search. As it is your stuck on the ground since Fire Lily doesn't like strangers on her back" Luna says floating up to search, letting out her charizard for Eragon to ride. Fire Lily growls at Blaine as Eragon climbs on her back settling on her shoulders. "Be right back" Luna hollers as they fly off

((Be dragging Erika back next post))
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: The 4th Gym Battle: Vs. Erika!   The 4th Gym Battle: Vs. Erika! H6Q0F8zSun Sep 04, 2011 7:45 am

"Well, weird." Blaine muttered and sat down on a chair next to the gym, "Stay put guys, we'll eat Erika in no time!" Blaine tried to sound a little cheerful. Monferno smiled in agreement and began jumping around, Druddigon growled and kept knocking on the gym door, wanting to battle. Combusken sat next to Blaine, quietly.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: The 4th Gym Battle: Vs. Erika!   The 4th Gym Battle: Vs. Erika! H6Q0F8zTue Sep 06, 2011 1:54 pm

Luna comes back followed by Blossom and Fire Lily. Blossom was carrying Erika with Telekinsis and she looked quite surprised
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: The 4th Gym Battle: Vs. Erika!   The 4th Gym Battle: Vs. Erika! H6Q0F8zWed Sep 07, 2011 1:21 pm

"Uh-uh," Blaine looked at Erika, blankly, "Um, I'm Blaine, and I was here to uhh" He paused and looked at his pokemon and then turned back to Erika, "I'm here to challenge you for a gym battle!" He said, gaining back his confidence in a boost. The confidence, however, dried out and left him with a big sweat running down his head. "Ehh?" He waited for a response from the surprised gym leader.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: The 4th Gym Battle: Vs. Erika!   The 4th Gym Battle: Vs. Erika! H6Q0F8zSun Sep 11, 2011 1:23 am

"Can't do anything from up here" Erika says sounding annoyed

"Alright Blossom, set her down" Luna says and Blossom stops the telekinsis..............with Erika still in the air so she starts falling. "BLOSSOM!" Luna complains catching Erika and setting her down
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: The 4th Gym Battle: Vs. Erika!   The 4th Gym Battle: Vs. Erika! H6Q0F8zSun Sep 11, 2011 6:18 am

"Uh-uh," Blaine said annoyingly, "what about now?" He was not the most patient guy in the world, and he needed the battle soon, if he wanted to stay alive.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: The 4th Gym Battle: Vs. Erika!   The 4th Gym Battle: Vs. Erika! H6Q0F8zMon Sep 12, 2011 7:03 am

Doragon flew down,his Rayquaza near him,then sent out Mewtwo,who talked to mew about random pokemon stuff.

"yo Luna,yo Erika,yo new person"Says Doragon looking at the 3.

Last edited by Doragon on Mon Sep 12, 2011 7:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: The 4th Gym Battle: Vs. Erika!   The 4th Gym Battle: Vs. Erika! H6Q0F8zMon Sep 12, 2011 7:06 am

((Erika is on the ground, Blossom isn't holding her anymore))

"Hey.............I give, why are you here?" Luna asks him not being able to figure out a reason for him dropping in.
Erika didn't answer Blaine being distracted by Doragon
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The 4th Gym Battle: Vs. Erika!   The 4th Gym Battle: Vs. Erika! H6Q0F8z

The 4th Gym Battle: Vs. Erika!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next