HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Moon & Sun Warrior's recruitment (Doragon and Willow)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

Moon & Sun Warrior's recruitment (Doragon and Willow) Empty
PostSubject: Moon & Sun Warrior's recruitment (Doragon and Willow)   Moon & Sun Warrior's recruitment (Doragon and Willow) H6Q0F8zSun Sep 11, 2011 12:17 am

Gary sat inside his cave, with his Zoroark next to him, disguised as a Mewtwo. The cave was dark, and the only thing lighting it up enough to see the paperwork he was filling out was a Flareon sitting next to the fake Mewtwo. It wasn't his Flareon however, it was the Flareon of Amelia Larg.

The dark conditions. Oh how he loved the dark conditions. It always gave him an edge over the person he was meeting with. He had already planned a meeting earlier, and was wonderring if tey would show up. He had given them the rough whereabouts of the cave, anybody who couodn't find the cave doesn't deserve to be a Moon & Sun Warrior, that was his theory.

Next to him were 3 more trainers. One was Amelia Larg, the owner of the Flareon and the other two were bodyguards, with a tatoo of a Vibrava and Serviper on their faces. They were in a particuarly angry mood today as they had just failed an operation up in the desert, and just wanted to slaughter someone.

OOC - The posting order is as follows unless said otherwise; Darknesslord, Ellis, then Willow or Doragon in either order
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Moon & Sun Warrior's recruitment (Doragon and Willow)   Moon & Sun Warrior's recruitment (Doragon and Willow) H6Q0F8zSun Sep 11, 2011 12:25 am

Trinity stood on the route, having lined Trevor and Aspeon together. No more uniformed for them. "I'm sorry guys, I dont' care if your not all for fancy dresses and suits, but it's better to say your from a well-funded source, and I'll have your back if you need it, so whenever your ready, you can head inside.", she finished. She looked Trevor over, then the same to Aspen. "You guys will do great.", she said.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Moon & Sun Warrior's recruitment (Doragon and Willow)   Moon & Sun Warrior's recruitment (Doragon and Willow) H6Q0F8zSun Sep 11, 2011 11:52 am

Trevor sighed"sounds cool,just do your buisness,and tell us if we're needed"says Trevor relaxing against a wall,looking around.Trevor then looked at Aspen"get ready"says Trevor as he looks at the other people.
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Moon & Sun Warrior's recruitment (Doragon and Willow)   Moon & Sun Warrior's recruitment (Doragon and Willow) H6Q0F8zFri Sep 16, 2011 8:17 am

(Willow's gone, we will have to go without her?)

Amelia heard all this so walked outside and pointed to Trevor and Trinity randomly, "You twcan meet us inside," she said then turned to Aspen, "Wait outside, no you cant come in, th last thing we want is for you guys to try attack us," she explaied.

Gary peeped outside to watch, "Amelia, whats taking so long? Bring them in?" he growled, with his 'Mewtwo' next to him to help intimidate the associates, the bodyguards staye inside, to stop teleporters if they came in.
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Moon & Sun Warrior's recruitment (Doragon and Willow)   Moon & Sun Warrior's recruitment (Doragon and Willow) H6Q0F8zSun Sep 18, 2011 4:01 am

Trinity smiled. "All you had to do was ask politely. Trevor will gladly come in, and Aspen shall stay outside and wait for us.", Trinity said, attempting to mock the girl. She took Trevor's hand and slowly entered with him at her side.
Willow
Willow

PostSubject: Re: Moon & Sun Warrior's recruitment (Doragon and Willow)   Moon & Sun Warrior's recruitment (Doragon and Willow) H6Q0F8zSun Sep 18, 2011 5:35 am

Aspen entered the cave and commented, "nah, I won't stay outside and wait. Sorry, couldn't help it." The stubborn girl shot Amelia a quick look that said, 'I'll do what I want, thank you very much.' She wouldn't mess this up, but she also wouldn't be the one waiting outside.

OOC: Back, would someone please tell me exactly whats going on?
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Moon & Sun Warrior's recruitment (Doragon and Willow)   Moon & Sun Warrior's recruitment (Doragon and Willow) H6Q0F8zSun Sep 18, 2011 8:22 am

Gary stared at Aspen, then turned to Trinity, "Please get rid of this rude companion of yours before I use my Mewtwo to get rid of him myself, and believe me, I will be a lot more violent about it than you." Amelia nodded, "Dont get on Gary's or Mewtwo's wrong side, it will never end up good for you," she agreed, and Flareon purred in agreement. The bodyguards inside didnt even aknowlege what was going on, keeping careful eyes out for teleporters.
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Moon & Sun Warrior's recruitment (Doragon and Willow)   Moon & Sun Warrior's recruitment (Doragon and Willow) H6Q0F8zMon Sep 19, 2011 12:11 am

"Oh chide me all you want, but they're both here to be recruited. You can be as forceful as you want to be, and it shall get you no where with me.", Trinity said. "I'm not scared of your pokemon, as I do not view them as tools, perhaps you don't want our assistance, I'm sure another organization would rather, pay for our knowledge and skills.", Trinity said, looking at Aspen.

"And believe me, when I say this; You'd regret not taking up any offer I can give you, as anyone can undoubtfully see I'm quite wealthy and smart, because I'm sure you'd love to know everything about the once mighty Team Dream, because I'll surely tell you.", she said. "But only when these two are confirmed to be active grunts for you.", she finished.
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Moon & Sun Warrior's recruitment (Doragon and Willow)   Moon & Sun Warrior's recruitment (Doragon and Willow) H6Q0F8zMon Sep 19, 2011 8:13 am

Gary shrugged, "We have our ways of doing things to avoid sabotage, we want you and your information, but you could easily try and attack us, I am sure we can sort something out." He stopped for a second, thinking, with the Mewtwo staring atztrinity, whoseemed to disregard him.

"Okay here we are, I have three options besides your absolute compliance, unless you care to think up a better one. The first, you may all come in, but we will search you and take all your Pokeballs and give them back at the end. Secondly, you could come in at seperate intervals, so there is no way of fighting, thirdly, you all come in at once, but under our fairly strict control, for example, us picking which seats you take, how close your hands are to your pockets so you dont draw weapons, you get the idea."
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Moon & Sun Warrior's recruitment (Doragon and Willow)   Moon & Sun Warrior's recruitment (Doragon and Willow) H6Q0F8zThu Sep 22, 2011 3:27 am

"Please, I'm a business women and I don't carry any--", she said as her cell phone went off. Answering it like they didn't exist, Trinity's happy smile turned into a frown. "Unfortunate, I'll be right there.", she said. "Look, I need to go, and I trust you won't be foolish to harm these two in anyway. My friend's daughter may be in danger and I must leave quickly.", she said, grabbing one of her pokeballs and taking off.
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Moon & Sun Warrior's recruitment (Doragon and Willow)   Moon & Sun Warrior's recruitment (Doragon and Willow) H6Q0F8zThu Sep 22, 2011 9:31 am

"Liar," chuckled Amelia before staring at Trevor and Aspen, "Now that your leader is gone, I trust that you two will not be harmful in any way, shape or form," she said lookijg to Gary or approval. Gary snorted, "Yeah whatever they can come in I guess," he said as Mewtwo kept staring at Trinity intently, angrilly, but knew that Gary would let him attack her.
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Moon & Sun Warrior's recruitment (Doragon and Willow)   Moon & Sun Warrior's recruitment (Doragon and Willow) H6Q0F8zSun Oct 02, 2011 12:48 pm

-BUMP-
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Moon & Sun Warrior's recruitment (Doragon and Willow)   Moon & Sun Warrior's recruitment (Doragon and Willow) H6Q0F8zTue Oct 04, 2011 5:17 am

Trevor just stood there,looking at his pokeballs,doing work on his phone,not focusing on the talk,since he was only here to most likely body guard,and had little to no say.
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Moon & Sun Warrior's recruitment (Doragon and Willow)   Moon & Sun Warrior's recruitment (Doragon and Willow) H6Q0F8zTue Oct 04, 2011 10:03 am

Amelia jumped down next to Trevor, "Are you going to come in or not?" she asked, getting frustated with the trio now and she could see that Gary was too. Her Flareon watched from above. Tey had done many of these recruitment meetings before so they both knew the drill, don't distract while either of us are at work.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Moon & Sun Warrior's recruitment (Doragon and Willow)   Moon & Sun Warrior's recruitment (Doragon and Willow) H6Q0F8zSat Oct 15, 2011 11:42 pm

Trevor sighed"sure,lead the way woman"says Trevor finishing his texing.
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Moon & Sun Warrior's recruitment (Doragon and Willow)   Moon & Sun Warrior's recruitment (Doragon and Willow) H6Q0F8zSun Oct 16, 2011 1:59 am

Amelia sighed again. In normal circumstances she would have been frustrated by the man's stupidity and denied him entrance to the Moon & Sun Warriors, but due to her curiosity concerning Team Dream she kept her cool and simply sighed, "Dude, just walk into the bloody cave, its right in front of your eyes."
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Moon & Sun Warrior's recruitment (Doragon and Willow)   Moon & Sun Warrior's recruitment (Doragon and Willow) H6Q0F8zSun Oct 16, 2011 9:55 am

Trevor smiled"yea,sorry,I was sort of doing some work my commander made me do"says Trevor walking through the cave entrance,into the cave.
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Moon & Sun Warrior's recruitment (Doragon and Willow)   Moon & Sun Warrior's recruitment (Doragon and Willow) H6Q0F8zSun Oct 16, 2011 12:18 pm

Amelia raised an eyebrow, "Your commander, I thought you were broken up from Team Dream." Gary and his 'Mewtwo' nodded, "Please explain who this 'commander' person is, Trevor isnt it?" he asked, as Flareon eyed him intently, not entirely sure what was going on.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Moon & Sun Warrior's recruitment (Doragon and Willow)   Moon & Sun Warrior's recruitment (Doragon and Willow) H6Q0F8zMon Oct 17, 2011 2:32 am

"Eh,I'm just use to calling him that,true it broke up,but we still have some unfinished buisness with some traitors,personal stuff."says Trevor sitting down and relaxing.
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Moon & Sun Warrior's recruitment (Doragon and Willow)   Moon & Sun Warrior's recruitment (Doragon and Willow) H6Q0F8zMon Oct 17, 2011 7:39 am

Amelia wasnt so sure but Gary simply nodded, "Fair enough then," he said as he sit down at his table, opposite Trevor, with the two bodyguards looming over Trevor, Amelia smiply patte her Flareon and watched, "Now, Trevor, I am about to make you a Grunt of the Moon & Sun Warriors. But first tell me, where are your Pokemon?"
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Moon & Sun Warrior's recruitment (Doragon and Willow)   Moon & Sun Warrior's recruitment (Doragon and Willow) H6Q0F8zMon Oct 17, 2011 7:42 am

Trevor sent his Tropius and Swellow out"there they are"says Latro sitting there as the 2 pokemon sit down.
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Moon & Sun Warrior's recruitment (Doragon and Willow)   Moon & Sun Warrior's recruitment (Doragon and Willow) H6Q0F8zMon Oct 17, 2011 7:50 am

Gary examined them, "Hmm, two fairly powerful Pokemon there," he noted, "Well, the main Battling stradegy of the Moon & Sun Warriors is to pick a Pokemon and bond to it, to become very powerful alongside it. Some of us use legendaries, some dont. Some of us have multiple Pokemon, just one main one, others dont. Some of us join with the Pokemon we want to bond with, some have a Pokemon in our heads which they want to bond with and we hekp them obtain it, others just travel, find a Pokemon they like, and bond with it. Its not necasary yet, its just the way we train."
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moon & Sun Warrior's recruitment (Doragon and Willow)   Moon & Sun Warrior's recruitment (Doragon and Willow) H6Q0F8z

Moon & Sun Warrior's recruitment (Doragon and Willow)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1