HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lilycove city a Contest beggining (contestants and judges needed)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

Lilycove city a Contest beggining (contestants and judges needed) Empty
PostSubject: Lilycove city a Contest beggining (contestants and judges needed)   Lilycove city a Contest beggining (contestants and judges needed) H6Q0F8zWed Nov 30, 2011 7:21 pm

Adrian was awoken at 10am by his Riolu and Teddiursa with a lick and foresight combo. Adrian was startled by the sudden attacks and fell out of his bed unscathed and brushed himself off before saying "morning guys" and looking to his alarm clock he saw he was late running downstairs his pokemon close behind grabbing a piece of toast off the rack and running through the city putting on his jacket he entered the contest hall and ran to the desk by 10:05am the closing time was 10:10am so he had to sign up quick and rang the bell trying to get someone's attention.
Asuka Langley Soryu
Asuka Langley Soryu

PostSubject: Re: Lilycove city a Contest beggining (contestants and judges needed)   Lilycove city a Contest beggining (contestants and judges needed) H6Q0F8zFri Dec 02, 2011 2:08 am

A woman walked over, "Can I help you?" She seemed official, "Are you here to sign up for the contest today?"
(I'll make a character to rp too :D )
T4C
T4C

PostSubject: Re: Lilycove city a Contest beggining (contestants and judges needed)   Lilycove city a Contest beggining (contestants and judges needed) H6Q0F8zFri Dec 02, 2011 4:02 am

soon as she said that a man or what seemed to be a child as the same age as adrian walked in. "um hey i think ill have a battle." tha kid said."sorry adrian here was the last to sign up and it is close to closing time so better luck next time. the next open date to battle is in 3 weeks." the lady said. "oh darn it! hey your adrian.... i was wondering....maybe..... could i possibly battle with you?" the kid waits for a reply....
(hey markj my character is in the process. its awaiting a mod. his name is raxter stone a.k.a
"stone")
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Lilycove city a Contest beggining (contestants and judges needed)   Lilycove city a Contest beggining (contestants and judges needed) H6Q0F8zFri Dec 02, 2011 8:47 am

(cool Kirby cool Rockon so we got a trio for the min then)
Adrian looked to Riolu then back to the official lady and said "yeah i'm here to sign up please" he remembered his last contest and the way to sign up so, he said "i'll be using Skitty and Vulpix for the performance round and i think i'll use..." Riolu looked at Adrian with that you actually need to think about that one look Adrian then laughed and said "just kidding i'm using Riolu and Pichu for the battle round please" he then remembered something "oh yeah and if you need my name it's Adrian, Adrian Drew Hunter" he spoke clearly looking around. He then returned his gaze to the official asking "is there anything else then?" he await his answer whilst leaning on the desk looking across the room at the many other coordinator's and their pokemon.
(it's gonna be a double contest this time :) )
T4C
T4C

PostSubject: Re: Lilycove city a Contest beggining (contestants and judges needed)   Lilycove city a Contest beggining (contestants and judges needed) H6Q0F8zSat Dec 03, 2011 7:21 am

(oooooooohhhh a double battle)
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Lilycove city a Contest beggining (contestants and judges needed)   Lilycove city a Contest beggining (contestants and judges needed) H6Q0F8zSat Dec 03, 2011 8:32 am

(yeah :D )
Asuka Langley Soryu
Asuka Langley Soryu

PostSubject: Re: Lilycove city a Contest beggining (contestants and judges needed)   Lilycove city a Contest beggining (contestants and judges needed) H6Q0F8zSat Dec 03, 2011 7:03 pm

"Nope." She said with a smile as she wrote down Adrian's name, "You're good."
As all the sign ups were in, and the Lady wished good luck to coordinators that entered the contest. She grabbed a microphone on her desk and said, "Coordinators, you all have 15 minutes to practice...then please meet back in the contest hall." She said.

A girl who kept her distance from everyone seemed to be watching the other Coordinators, she was cute in appearance, but had a glare in her eyes. A Grovyle stood next to her.
She stepped out of the contest hall to practice with her Pokemon.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Lilycove city a Contest beggining (contestants and judges needed)   Lilycove city a Contest beggining (contestants and judges needed) H6Q0F8zSat Dec 03, 2011 10:33 pm

Adrian turned to see the girl walking out and shrugged before turning the other way and running over to a bin pulling himself up to the Contest hall roof practicing up there. Adrian looked to his Vulpix and Skitty before calling out "Skitty use Attract and Vulpix fire spin" this happened as a Fire spin launched out the attract fired into it mixing into a fiery spin with hearts in it looked magnificent. Adrian then said "now lets use Overheat and Sing" Vulpix started using Overheat before Skitty danced in it unscathed using sing. This looked truly amazing Adrian watched the other coordinator's practicing aswell and smiled.
Asuka Langley Soryu
Asuka Langley Soryu

PostSubject: Re: Lilycove city a Contest beggining (contestants and judges needed)   Lilycove city a Contest beggining (contestants and judges needed) H6Q0F8zSat Dec 03, 2011 11:43 pm

Tora stood outside the contest hall. The blond haired girl send out two Pokeballs, releasing a Kirlia and a Swellow.

"Swellow....double team." She said. The Black bird flew into the sky, at it's speed more Swellow appeared next to it, only an illusion.
"Kirlia, break it with Shadow Ball!" Tora commanded.
Kirlia nodded, forming a shadowy ball and sending it at one of the Swellow, which was the real one.
Swellow swiftly dodged it, by flying even higher, it's team of duplicates disappearing. Swellow then dove down towards Kirlia, who jumped onto his back.

"Now Kirlia Magical Leaf, while Swellow uses Sky Attack!"

Swellow's body glowed silver as Kirlia summoned bright green leaves, flying around, and showing off.
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

PostSubject: Re: Lilycove city a Contest beggining (contestants and judges needed)   Lilycove city a Contest beggining (contestants and judges needed) H6Q0F8zSat Dec 03, 2011 11:47 pm

Then a girl with dark pinkish red hair began practising.
"Go Kiko and Moondust!" she cried.
A Beautifly and a Milotic emerged from their Pokeballs.
"Kiko use Stun Spore while spinning Moondust use Water Sport!"
Small particles of water colliding with sparkling dust Flew around the stadium.
"Kiko use Silver Wind to mix the Water Sport and Stun Spore together and with the spores from Silver Wind!"
"Now Moondust! Finish with a Water Sport and Kiko use Silver Wind to break the sphere into particles then finish by mixing it all together with Gust!"
After the practice the training area was filled with beautiful sparkles glistening.
"Hm. I think we should use it, that looked quite pretty!" She said. congratulating her Pokemon.
Asuka Langley Soryu
Asuka Langley Soryu

PostSubject: Re: Lilycove city a Contest beggining (contestants and judges needed)   Lilycove city a Contest beggining (contestants and judges needed) H6Q0F8zSun Dec 04, 2011 12:35 am

Not long after, a voice was heard over the intercom, "Coordinators, please report to Contest Hall. The Contest will take place in five minutes."

Tora sighed, returning her two Pokemon, leaving Grovyle to stand by her side.
"Let's go..." She told him, the green Pokemon nodded, following her into the Contest Hall.
T4C
T4C

PostSubject: Re: Lilycove city a Contest beggining (contestants and judges needed)   Lilycove city a Contest beggining (contestants and judges needed) H6Q0F8zSun Dec 04, 2011 12:41 am

a kid walked into the contest hall shocked about what he saw. he thought to himself that this wasnt going to be so easy. he looked into his bag and grabbed hi pokeball. he pressed in the button and out came an arbok."just how e trained buddy." the young voice said.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Lilycove city a Contest beggining (contestants and judges needed)   Lilycove city a Contest beggining (contestants and judges needed) H6Q0F8zSun Dec 04, 2011 8:42 am

Adrian ran and front flipped off of the edge of the roof landing crouched down. Adrian then wandered into the Contest hall casually before going through to the known changing room and changing into his coordinators attire and walking back into the room and over to the main contest hall doors where he awaited being called.
Asuka Langley Soryu
Asuka Langley Soryu

PostSubject: Re: Lilycove city a Contest beggining (contestants and judges needed)   Lilycove city a Contest beggining (contestants and judges needed) H6Q0F8zSun Dec 04, 2011 9:43 am

(Rock, you character hasn't been approved yet, but I'll keep the post since the App is almost done.)
Tora headed to the changing room when she entered the building. She made Grovyle stay outside because of their gender difference. So the Pokemon walked next to Adrian, stood next to him, unintentionally.
Tora came back, dressed in a sky blue dress. She didn't seem too happy with herself. She walked next to Grovyle and paid no mind to Adrian.

The lady waited for the rest of the Coordinators to make her announcement.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Lilycove city a Contest beggining (contestants and judges needed)   Lilycove city a Contest beggining (contestants and judges needed) H6Q0F8zSun Dec 04, 2011 9:58 am

Adrian the wandered into a side hall and pulled out a fire stone he has had for a while offering it to his Vulpix. Vulpix sniffed it and tapped it with her nose starting to glow a bright white as she evolved the light faded to reveal a dazzling Ninetail's standing there looking around. Adrian then walked back down the hall to the others his Ninetail's alongside him. Adrian took out four Contest ball capsules and put on heart seals on Ninetail's and Skitty's and Thunderbolt seals on Riolu and Pichu's with Confetti seals aswell on it and put their respective pokeball's into the capsules. "so when we getting this thing started then" Adrian asked.
Asuka Langley Soryu
Asuka Langley Soryu

PostSubject: Re: Lilycove city a Contest beggining (contestants and judges needed)   Lilycove city a Contest beggining (contestants and judges needed) H6Q0F8zSun Dec 04, 2011 10:13 am

"Settle down folks, settle down, we will begin entering the waiting room first." The lady told the coordinators, leading them into one of the side doors.

Tora followed her, she was busy fiddling with her Pokeballs, adding seals as well.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Lilycove city a Contest beggining (contestants and judges needed)   Lilycove city a Contest beggining (contestants and judges needed) H6Q0F8zSun Dec 04, 2011 10:15 am

Adrian gladly followed the lady through "thanks" he said sitting down awaiting them all to be called out to be shown to the crowd at the contest beggining.
Asuka Langley Soryu
Asuka Langley Soryu

PostSubject: Re: Lilycove city a Contest beggining (contestants and judges needed)   Lilycove city a Contest beggining (contestants and judges needed) H6Q0F8zSun Dec 04, 2011 10:29 am

"The first to go is.... Mandy Spenda. (lol NPCs) Then we have Sakura Kimaru.... after her is Hunter Redburge. After him, Sasha Burkhart, then Adrian Hunter, and then Navi Mare... afterwards Tora Endragaio and finally Edward Free." She said, as their names appeared on the TV in front of them.

Tora sighed and sat down, "Alrighty."

Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Lilycove city a Contest beggining (contestants and judges needed)   Lilycove city a Contest beggining (contestants and judges needed) H6Q0F8zSun Dec 04, 2011 10:31 am

Adrian finally walked over to Tora recognizing her face from the picture on the screen and said "so your Tora hi the name's Adrian".
Asuka Langley Soryu
Asuka Langley Soryu

PostSubject: Re: Lilycove city a Contest beggining (contestants and judges needed)   Lilycove city a Contest beggining (contestants and judges needed) H6Q0F8zSun Dec 04, 2011 10:39 am

Tora turned to look at Grovyle for a second then back to Adrian, "Um...nice to meet you." She said, not being the best when it came to conversing.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Lilycove city a Contest beggining (contestants and judges needed)   Lilycove city a Contest beggining (contestants and judges needed) H6Q0F8zSun Dec 04, 2011 10:46 am

Adrian just paused for a minute and said "so is the Grovyle yours then" he brought out his own pokemon all of them "these are my pokemon Rio, Delia, Murphy, Tails, Sparky And Lily" Adrian said smiling at Tora.
Asuka Langley Soryu
Asuka Langley Soryu

PostSubject: Re: Lilycove city a Contest beggining (contestants and judges needed)   Lilycove city a Contest beggining (contestants and judges needed) H6Q0F8zSun Dec 04, 2011 10:57 am

Tora nodded, "Did you just evolve your Ninetales?" She asked him, as she sent out her own Pokemon, a Swellow, Kirlia, Speal, Skitty and a Trapinch.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Lilycove city a Contest beggining (contestants and judges needed)   Lilycove city a Contest beggining (contestants and judges needed) H6Q0F8zSun Dec 04, 2011 11:04 am

Adrian nodded "yepp just did it a minute ago and cool pokemon" He then sat down and looked up at the monitor seeing they were already on Hunter Redburge's Performance round and He knew it was two rounds away from his turn and began preparing returning his pokemon to their pokeball's and adjusting the seals for maximum effect.
Asuka Langley Soryu
Asuka Langley Soryu

PostSubject: Re: Lilycove city a Contest beggining (contestants and judges needed)   Lilycove city a Contest beggining (contestants and judges needed) H6Q0F8zSun Dec 04, 2011 11:08 am

(Actually we have to wait for Sakura, so I'll make her after Edward Free instead xD)
"I could tell.... it's fur seemed extra shiny." Tora complimented. She reached her hand down to pet Tails.
"Oh by the way... they changed it, you're actually like one away now."
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Lilycove city a Contest beggining (contestants and judges needed)   Lilycove city a Contest beggining (contestants and judges needed) H6Q0F8zSun Dec 04, 2011 11:41 am

Adrian looked up seeing she was right he walked over to the door and straightened his jacket out Before making sure everything was right he hopped from foot-to-foot in anticipation before saying "right i think she's finishing so here we go" he walked down the tunnel passing Hunter as he came down Hunter said "good luck dude that crowd is all warmed up for ya" Adrian looked to him then out of the tunnel then back to him and replied "ok thanks" he then Ran down the tunnel and out into the centre of the arena before throwing up Tails and Delia's pokeball's the duo came out in perfect sync as Adrian called out "just like we practiced Hearted Flames" Tails Used her more powerful fire spin and Delia used Attract combining with the Fire spin as the Hearts swirled looking truly magnificent and Adrian then called again "now used Beauty dance" Tails launched off an overheat causing a rippled light effect with the flames and Delia used Sing whilst dancing Beautifully inside the flames this looked amazingly beautiful to all. Adrian then called out "let's finish this up with our signature move Fire Freeze" Tails launched off an ember attack then Fire spin enclosing it and Delia used Ice beam freezing the Fire spin causing a Glistening Frozen swirl Delia leapt onto Tails' head and Delia kept using ice beam freezing each Ember flame. At the end on the dismount Delia used Ice beam again forming a statue of Adrian in the middle and Delia on the left, Tails on the right it finished looking truly magnificent, Amazing bigger than words could ever possibly describe. Adrian Bowed and listened to the comments the reviews.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lilycove city a Contest beggining (contestants and judges needed)   Lilycove city a Contest beggining (contestants and judges needed) H6Q0F8z

Lilycove city a Contest beggining (contestants and judges needed)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next