HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Reunion

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
System

Reunion - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion   Reunion - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 19, 2012 3:59 pm

A growling comes from behind him. Erabus was back a wolf, as tall as Star was if not a inch or two taller.
"Erabus, tone it down" Star complains rubbing her head. "He says he's not a chicken"

Reunion - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion   Reunion - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 19, 2012 4:01 pm

"Heheheh, Star, you know am war freak. If you don't wanna get called chicken, then let's see what you've got, Erabus." said Siarnaq cocking up his Gatling Gun, ready to fire anytime.
System

Reunion - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion   Reunion - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 19, 2012 4:05 pm

"Ok now hold it there Erabus. Your not doing that!" Star says with her hands on her hips glaring at the wolf

Reunion - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion   Reunion - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 19, 2012 4:09 pm

"Come on Star, let him do it." said Siarnaq bullying. He fires some rounds up the sky.
System

Reunion - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion   Reunion - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 19, 2012 4:12 pm

"You want to literaly be aged back into a chunk of metal ore?" Star asks raising one eyebrow

Reunion - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion   Reunion - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 19, 2012 4:15 pm

"I hate you." said Siarnaq keeping his gatling gun away, turning his back acting like a little kid.
System

Reunion - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion   Reunion - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 19, 2012 4:18 pm

"Hey, I've been linked to his thoughts for nearly three years. Hearing him has become a second nature and that's what he was planning on doing" Star says

Reunion - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion   Reunion - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 19, 2012 4:22 pm

"Hh. Whateva. Where do we go now?" said Siarnaq looking back at Star.
System

Reunion - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion   Reunion - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 19, 2012 4:25 pm

"I was planning on making camp in a meadow nearby that I thought was pretty" Star says walking

Reunion - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion   Reunion - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 19, 2012 4:30 pm

"COOL. What do you want? A tent? A small room full of hollowblocks? Wooden shed? What? I can do those. Just tell me what you want."
System

Reunion - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion   Reunion - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 19, 2012 4:34 pm

"I want to do it" Star says rolling her eyes. The next minute she was flat on her back on the ground with a year old baby on top of her laughing having literaly just fallen from the sky.
"Star Star" The baby laughs grabbing Star's nose.
"Origin!" Star says surprised. Nearby a very young rayquaza lands watching them

Reunion - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion   Reunion - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 19, 2012 4:39 pm

-THREAT DETECTED-
-BATTLE MODE ACTIVATE-

"THREAT DETECTED! KEEP OUT! COME ON HERE YAH WEAKLINGS!" said Siarnaq cocking his Gatling Gun and Sword as he grab Origin and throw him away. He then attacks Rayquaza with some shots from the Gatling Gun and slashes from the sword.
System

Reunion - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion   Reunion - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 19, 2012 4:46 pm

"NOOOOO!" Stars yells jumping up and leaping catching Origin before he could hit the ground though she ended up landing on her back again rather hard. Origin starts wailing after the rough treatment.
The young rayquaza was scared and darts behind Star knowing her

Reunion - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion   Reunion - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 19, 2012 4:48 pm

"Err... what the Hell...?"

-THREAT TERMINATED-

"Umm... uhh... sorry there. Oh and hey. That's another little chicken and a big fat Rayquaza." referring to Origin and the scaredy Rayquaza.
System

Reunion - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion   Reunion - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 19, 2012 4:55 pm

"He's my brother and he's only a baby!" Star yells at Siarnaq wincing as she sat up having scrapped up her back rather bad to catch Origin. She pulls her laptop out of her bag giving it to Origin who quickly settles to just sniffling as he pounds on the keys. Within ten seconds he hacked into Siarnaq's systems and activated the transform mechanism that turned him into a action figure and added a lock so Siarnaq couldn't change back. "Bad robby, Bad robby" Origin says picking Siarnaq up and starts banging him againest the ground

Reunion - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion   Reunion - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 19, 2012 4:58 pm

-SYSTEM FAILURE-
-DEFENSE BREACHED-
-DAMAGE: 13%-
-TARGET: ORIGIN-
-ACTIVATING BACK-UP SYSTEMS...-
System

Reunion - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion   Reunion - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 19, 2012 5:02 pm

Origin had already put a lock on the backup systems as well so that failed too. Siarnaq couldn't do a thing but stay a action figure.
"Next time I suggest you don't go tossing my baby brother into the air" Star says as Origin finds a small boulder and starts banging Siarnaq againest it

Reunion - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion   Reunion - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 19, 2012 5:11 pm

-DAMAGE: 75%-
-SYSTEM ERROR. SCANNING SYSTEMS...-
-DAMAGE: 0%-
-SYSTEM STATUS: PERFECT-

Siarnaq wasn't really damaged. He's skin is enforced harder than diamond. No damage is done, not even a scratch.

"Awwh God. Even if you're a kid, you're screwed once I turn back to normal." even transformed, he can still talk.
System

Reunion - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion   Reunion - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 19, 2012 5:29 pm

"Bad robby, Bad robby" Origin says still pounding with all his baby might.
"Might want to rethink that or I might rethink letting Erabus turn you back into metal ore" Star says

Reunion - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion   Reunion - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 19, 2012 5:32 pm

"You too Star. All of you are screwed. I don't care if you have magic, i don't care about that clownshoe Erabus and I don't care about that dingbat Rayquaza right there." said Siarnaq getting angry as he fire a laser from his eye.

"Thought am powerless!?" getting really agnry.

the lasers keep getting more powerful as it try to hit Origin.
System

Reunion - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion   Reunion - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 19, 2012 5:36 pm

Origin quickly hits a few keys on the laptop and locks out the lasers.
"Oh would you stop. You brought it on yourself throwing a harmless baby into the air which would have killed him if I hadn't caught him" Star says

Reunion - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion   Reunion - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 20, 2012 9:41 am

"Don't blame a mindless chunk of metal like me! Blame the inventors, this is how they programmed me. When something uncommon pops up and touches you, I destroy them. Just like this demonic baby here popping out the clouds. Hey, how did he use that laptop? He's just a baby? What is this creature? Is he a new Pokemon or what?" said Siarnaq trolling.
System

Reunion - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion   Reunion - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 21, 2012 1:08 am

"No he's a baby. He's what you get mixing two genuises, ninja and assassin. Isn't that right" Star says picking Origin up and making baby faces at him. "Star Star" Origin laughs dropping Siarnaq

Reunion - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion   Reunion - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 22, 2012 10:54 am

"To me, he's a genetic freak. Now turn me back to normal or I'll self-destruct." threatened Siarnaq.
System

Reunion - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion   Reunion - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Feb 22, 2012 6:52 pm

"Alright Origin, time to turn the big metal crybaby back. I think he learned his leason" Star says holding the computer up to Origin. "Crybaby back" Origin laughs pounding the keys and soon Siarnaq's systems were unlocked again
Sponsored content

Reunion - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion   Reunion - Page 3 H6Q0F8z

Reunion
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next