HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lily's begining

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

Lily's begining Empty
PostSubject: Lily's begining   Lily's begining H6Q0F8zSun Apr 29, 2012 2:22 am

Lily's eyes shone as she took in the sight of Littleroot Town, and she patted her Electrike on his head. They had just reached Hoenn, and this town was their first stop.

"Hey, Striker, do you think that's the lab?" she asked her Electrke, while pointing to a large building.

"Trike," he replied, walking toward the building.

"I'll take that as a yes," Lily laughed, following her Pokemon. When they got to the door, it slid open for them, and the pair stepped inside.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

Lily's begining Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lily's begining   Lily's begining H6Q0F8zSun Apr 29, 2012 12:01 pm

The Professor heard the doors open and quickly raised his head hitting it on the table as he got up shouting in pain, Once the Professor had gotten up he walked around from behind the desk.

"Why hello there are you looking for something?" Professor Birch asked questioningly as he moved towards her slowly wiping his oily hands with a cloth.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

Lily's begining Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lily's begining   Lily's begining H6Q0F8zSun Apr 29, 2012 4:06 pm

"Yes," Lily replied, her voice showing a little concern for the injured professor. "I heard that you come here to recieve a Pokemon when you start your journey in Hoenn, and I would like one." Her Electrike slowly walked up to the Professor, and sniffed his hands curiously, and let out a huff, signifying interest.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

Lily's begining Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lily's begining   Lily's begining H6Q0F8zSun Apr 29, 2012 10:23 pm

Professor Elm nodded as he moved to the computer opening his emails once he had checked them he said

"oh yes Lily Agens just came from..." he paused looking through her fact file "Goldenrod City, Johto" Professor Birch moved to a briefcase taking it to a large table where he opened it allowing out three pokemon.

"Meet Torchic the fire pokemon, Mudkip the water pokemon and Treecko the grass pokemon" he said signaling to each as he returned his gaze to Lily he asked "So which pokemon will you choose then?" awaiting her reply.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

Lily's begining Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lily's begining   Lily's begining H6Q0F8zSun Apr 29, 2012 10:35 pm

Lily studied each Pokemon intently, looking deep into each of their eyes. Something about the Mudkip drew her to it, and she finally smiled, offering it her hand. "I'll take Mudkip," she answered the Professor.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

Lily's begining Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lily's begining   Lily's begining H6Q0F8zMon Apr 30, 2012 7:52 pm

The Professor smiled answering "Good Choice here is Mudkip's pokeball and a pokedex" handing her them as suddenly a duo entered talking to each other, with their pokemon at their sides being twins clearly as the pokemon which were Braviary and Sandslash also talked happily.

The male twin said "Hey Prof were here about the pokedex project" the Professor nodding and replying "Oh Lionel, Carla yes here" handing them each a pokedex, Lionel's being a dirt brown and the other for Carla being a sky blue Carla said "thank you Professor" turning and noticing the girl. Carla stepped forwards saying "sorry we didn't see you here the names Carla and this is my brother Lionel" signaling to him as he stepped forwards saying "Sis were wasting time come on" Carla just smiling and telling the girl "he is always like this impatient but still that's one of the things that makes me like him more"

The Professor returned the remaining starter pokemon and handed each of them a piece of paper with some digits on it "that is my number if you need anything ok" laughing for no apparent reason and returning to his desk where he went back to work leaving the others to talk in the lab.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

Lily's begining Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lily's begining   Lily's begining H6Q0F8zMon Apr 30, 2012 11:58 pm

(Oh yeah, I forgot to ask, will you nickname the Mudkip Wavecrasher?)

Lily looked at the twins with a smile. "I'm Lily," she said, "it's nice to meet you."

Her Electrike walked up to the duo's Pokemon and gave them a look over, then with a small huff, he sat down beside them, her Mudkip did the same.

"Oh, and these are my Pokemon: Striker and Wavecrasher," she looked at her two Pokemon with pride, and smiled a small smile.

A thought suddenly came to her mind, and she took out her Pokedex, examining it with interest. "This is an amazing piece of technology, there's so much potential," her eyes shone, and she already was thinking about how she could improve the technology, then she seemed to remember the duo in the room.

"Sorry," she said, "I got a little distracted. What brings you to Hoenn?"
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

Lily's begining Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lily's begining   Lily's begining H6Q0F8zTue May 01, 2012 9:08 am

"Nice to meet you too Lily and you Striker and Wavecrasher" Carla said Lionel tapping his foot in annoyance at having to wait. "We live here what do you think?!" Lionel snapped impatiently. "Sorry again about him anyway so you like technology huh? and what brings you to Hoenn?" Carla replied and asked.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

Lily's begining Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lily's begining   Lily's begining H6Q0F8zTue May 01, 2012 2:55 pm

"Littleroot is nice, it's a lot quieter than Goldenrod," Lily replied, "and technology has alwayse been an interest of mine."

Striker suddenly got up and headed toward the door of the lab and sat down, waiting. "Looks like Striker is just as impatient as your brother," Lily laughed, "I guess we could talk outside." She walked to the door, and waited for the duo to follow.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

Lily's begining Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lily's begining   Lily's begining H6Q0F8zTue May 01, 2012 5:02 pm

Carla followed whilst Lionel huffed "god sis can we just go we got 8 badges and ribbons to get" Carla turned laughing and said "Oh we got all the time in the world just be patient" returning her look to Lily she said "ah so you come from Goldenrod then and the technology hobby would explain the sudden interest in the pokedex come to think of it" her and Lionel took there pokedex's from their pockets and scanned all of their pokemon and Striker to insert the entries on them. Carla told Lily "we just figured we should update our pokedex's for Prof. Birch" Lionel continuing "well duh right Sandslash" Sandslash just sighing as it was brought into the conversation.

Lionel eventually said "Well if were gonna keep talking like this we can at least talk on the move right guys" Lionel and Carla walking towards Route 101 awaiting Lily to say something.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

Lily's begining Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lily's begining   Lily's begining H6Q0F8zWed May 02, 2012 5:30 am

"Sounds good to me," Lily said, scanning all the Pokemon with her Pokedex. She then followed the duo to rout 101, and stepped forward, signaling the begining of her Hoenn journey. "Where are you two heading first?" she asked the pair, while they walked along the route.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

Lily's begining Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lily's begining   Lily's begining H6Q0F8zWed May 02, 2012 5:26 pm

Carla looked confused because she didn't particularly know looking to Lionel who answered "Well... We need to go through Oldale Town then on to Petalburg City which has a gym but can't be attempted straight away so the first gym were allowed to actually challenge is in Rustboro City therefore I guess we need to head there don't you think" once he was done Carla looked wide eyed before she turned back to Lily "What he said" she replied smiling.

That's when she had idea "so why don't you come along with us" Lionel growled slightly as Carla said "Oh calm down bro" looking to Lily as they walked down route 101 "So" she repeated calmly.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

Lily's begining Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lily's begining   Lily's begining H6Q0F8zThu May 03, 2012 2:47 pm

Lily had never thought about what to do when she reached Hoenn, but in hearing this duo having a clear destination and path in mind, she would have to set hers. She too would challenge the gyms across Hoenn with her Pokemon at her side.

"I'll travel with you," she said, then turned toward Lionel, "Don't worry, I'll try not to slow you down." She then looked her new companions over, then nodded to herself. She couldn't wait to set out with these determined twins.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

Lily's begining Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lily's begining   Lily's begining H6Q0F8zThu May 03, 2012 5:08 pm

Carla smiled "So it's settled were travelling as a trio" Lionel shrugging as he continued to walk Oldale town in view just over a hill. Lionel told the others "There's Oldale Town were almost there" Carla nodding "Good to see your so eager" Lionel replying "yeah well I just wanna get my first gym badge" Carla replying "So do I but still". Carla looked to Lily "Right come on were almost there".

(You can end this topic and start the next one if you want or I could either way) (Actually nah it'll be easier for you to start the next topic after posting in this one alright)
Sponsored content

Lily's begining Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lily's begining   Lily's begining H6Q0F8z

Lily's begining
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1