HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the journey starts

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

the journey starts Empty
PostSubject: Re: the journey starts   the journey starts H6Q0F8zThu May 10, 2012 9:44 pm

It was a wild Nuzleaf lvl 14 so newly evolved, the Nuzleaf looked towards Elekid grinning menacingly before launching a Razor Leaf at Elekid.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

the journey starts Empty
PostSubject: Re: the journey starts   the journey starts H6Q0F8zThu May 10, 2012 9:48 pm

Nuzleaf however saw this coming swiftly sidestepping and using it's egg move Bullet Seed on the side of Elekid's face full speed and full power.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

the journey starts Empty
PostSubject: Re: the journey starts   the journey starts H6Q0F8zSat May 12, 2012 9:16 pm

Nuzleaf heard the trainer knowing it was an attack and jumped out of the way dodging the thunder shock launching a secondary Razor Leaf attack at Elekid.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

the journey starts Empty
PostSubject: Re: the journey starts   the journey starts H6Q0F8zSat May 12, 2012 9:45 pm

(Wood a insulator not a conductor so electric moves would hit a tree and stop with out bouncing or rebounding)

Nuzleaf laughed using another Razor Leaf with speed and precision at Elekid.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

the journey starts Empty
PostSubject: Re: the journey starts   the journey starts H6Q0F8zSat May 12, 2012 10:42 pm

Nuzleaf countered with Razor Leaf which hit Elekid and the Quick Attack hit Nuzleaf aswell so they were both injured. Nuzleaf breathing heavily it launched another Razor Leaf Attack.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

the journey starts Empty
PostSubject: Re: the journey starts   the journey starts H6Q0F8zSat May 12, 2012 10:49 pm

Nuzleaf used another Barrage of Razor Leaves in an attack hitting Elekid and falling to the ground himself extremely weak and close to fainting. Capturable aswell if Carter wished to.

(P.S. your a bit of a god modder to dodge every single bloody attack except for the ones I said hit you and even then Elekid was un-phased by the attack)
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

the journey starts Empty
PostSubject: Re: the journey starts   the journey starts H6Q0F8zSat May 12, 2012 10:57 pm

(Nope considering your always god modding)

Nuzleaf suddenly got up dodging it and shouting out "NUZZZZ!" suddenly a pair of Shiftry leapt down from a large tree both launching Razor Wind attacks Nuzleaf escaping in the confusion whilst Shiftry's which were it's parents covered him.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

the journey starts Empty
PostSubject: Re: the journey starts   the journey starts H6Q0F8zSat May 12, 2012 11:20 pm

(nope but just a mods responsibility so here)

"Sure" Nurse Joy said chirpily taking Elekid and healing Elekid up before turning back and handing Elekid back "There you go all done now you take care and make sure not to be so reckless" she said sitting down at her desk and typing things in on the computer going back to her work.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

the journey starts Empty
PostSubject: Re: the journey starts   the journey starts H6Q0F8zWed May 23, 2012 10:07 pm

(You have to buy them in the shop as well and until you do I can't post once you bought them in the shop then i'll post)
Dragon Kurai

the journey starts Empty
PostSubject: Re: the journey starts   the journey starts H6Q0F8zWed May 23, 2012 11:16 pm

((Seeing as how things went, I'm your mod for this topic ;) I'm skipping intros, as I already mod your other topic))

The clerk turned around, grabbed the pokeballs and TMs, and gave them to the trainer. "Have a pleasant day" the clerk said, ringing up the purchase after handing him the items.
Dragon Kurai

the journey starts Empty
PostSubject: Re: the journey starts   the journey starts H6Q0F8zWed May 23, 2012 11:37 pm

((Just a recommendation, but I wouldn't try to encounter a pokemon right after I have had an encounter numerous times. That may be considered god-modding, so watch out ;) ))

There was a poochyena, that of course wasn't paying attention took the hit. It, angry, easily retaliated with a tackle attack.

Poochyena, Male, Lvl 12
Dragon Kurai

the journey starts Empty
PostSubject: Re: the journey starts   the journey starts H6Q0F8zThu May 24, 2012 9:19 pm

The poochyena, suspecting this attack, jumped out of the way and tried to counter with another tackle with force behind it.
Sponsored content

the journey starts Empty
PostSubject: Re: the journey starts   the journey starts H6Q0F8z

the journey starts
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next