HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zach and The Z-Force

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

Zach and The Z-Force - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 16 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 14, 2015 12:05 pm

(It's not in the manga, as far as I know o3o Also, what's a sun-like noise like?)

The Watchog was quivering and nervously dragging forepaws down and across it's ears, the sound significantly dulled. It got up, supported by shaky appendages, tail twitching and looked north. It's vitals and senses were slow, fuzzy and dull, but it's magnified hearing upon evolution just about, though fuzzy, picked up sounds of distant splashing from the general direction. The sound could not be pin pointed due to the fact that it was sound and reflected and resonated off every surface. In a forest, that was a lot of surfaces.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 16 H6Q0F8zThu Apr 16, 2015 6:07 am

(I don't know. Ever seen Attack on Titan? That noise in every episode title card? That noise.)

Zach did not hear the splashing at first. He went over to the Pokemon, and reached out for it, offering his hand slowly and gently, crouching.

Zach: Hey bud...I forgive you for attacking me...here, let me help you. I'll take you to the Pokemon Center, they'll take a look at you.

And then, he heard it. The splashing noises echoing, approaching closer and closer.

Zach jerked his head around, trying to figure out it's location, preparing to leap if he has to.

[That is, if it IS coming. If not, disregard that.]
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 16 H6Q0F8zThu Apr 16, 2015 10:10 am

(I've watched it, yes. Unfortunately I don't remember. But I get the gist. Also, the sound is someWHERE caused by a someTHING. It is stationary; walk towards it.)

The Watchog watched the hand suspiciously, allowing it to come fairly close before baring its fangs, reminding the trainer that it wasn't to be trifled with. It hadn't grown properly; still a very stunted Watchog, barely bigger than a Patrat, and it still had the colouring, lacking the stripes a Watchog had, even the same soft fur, lacking the coarser coat of a Watchog. The sound seemed to get louder as the source seemed to get bigger and more...violent.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 16 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 17, 2015 8:26 am

Zach was stumped. The Watchog didn't want to go with Zach, and Zach couldn't put his Pokemon at risk to try and have them help the Watchog. On top of that, there was a violent sound approaching. He had one more resort: to call for help.

Zach got out his phone, and dialed Prof. Rowan's number.

Zach: Hey, Professor Rowan, it's Zach. We have an Emergency.

There was no response.

Zach: Professor?!

Phone: *Static*

Zach shut it down immediately. Whatever that faint sound was, it was also interfering with his Phone's service.

Zach: That's not good...

He went back over to the Watchog. He had to try and reason, he couldn't just abandon it. He had to be firm.

Zach: Look I know you're in pain, but please, you have to come with me. It's the only way...

He knew what to do. He got out a Pokeball and rolled it over to the Watchog.

Zach: Please, get inside this Pokeball. I won't let anything happen to you. I promise!

He could've thrown it at the Watchog, but he couldn't. He had to bring it willingly to the Pokemon Center. Otherwise he'd just be releasing a wild crazed Watchog into the public and would most likely cause harm to others.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 16 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 17, 2015 4:27 pm

The Watchog watched curiously as the trainer moved, first to pull out a fancy human gadget before speaking into static. Shaking his head confusedly, he continued watching warily as the trainer bent over to roll one of the capturing devices he'd seen some of his companion's disappear into, over time, and speak to him. Convincing him to go into it.

Getting to his feet hastily, he promptly fell over again. Disoriented, disarrayed, shaking his head, he finally consented to his capture. Cautiously approaching the sphere, he tapped the enrapturing shiny surface before reaching the button in the middle. Curiosity got the better of him and he pressed it, immediately being enveloped in a piercing red light and disintegrating into the ball.

Congratulations! You captured a Watchog! Would you like to give it a nickname?
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 16 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 19, 2015 8:37 am

Zach picked up the Pokeball, and put it in his bag. He wondered if he should train it, or even raise it. But he figured that since he did catch it, he should at least name it. He had a good one that was relevant to the situation.

Zach: I'll call you "Hope".

He put the Pokeball with the Watchdog away. Then Zach got out his Town Map and looked up his current location. Sure enough there was a small pokemon center between Jubilife and Floarema.

However, he was curious as to the source of the noise.

Cautiously, Zach crept towards the source, ready to flight and not fight, less he put his Pokemon in danger. Still he prepared to run in case it was as dangerous as it sounded.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 16 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 19, 2015 8:54 am

Some distance away, the glint of light shining off a surface hinted at a lake. Only, this lake and populated...and full to the brim. When it did come into view, it revealed a mass of orange and occasional blue, and that too not the blue of water. Blue as in the scales of a Gyarados blue. The lake was full of Magikarp, all surfacing to the top and splashing about in pain, much like Hope had been. Suddenly, in front of Zach a Magikarp glowed brightly, luminescent, dazzling. It grew massively in size, huge and towering well above the silhouette of the trainer. When it subsided, it revealed a Gyarados...only with red scales. It was shining, and shining because it was radioactive. The sound had been growing increasingly loud as Zach had walked forward, and from where he stood, one might see a radio tower, hidden by the trees but visible none the less. The sound was forcing pokemon to evolve, as shown by the several red Gyarados howling unhappily in the lake, the sound deafening as cries passed through their enlargened vocal chords. Not all of them were radioactive, though. The scale merely did not have time to don a new pigment as they were not yet ready for evolution. All of the Atrocious pokemon were stunted, nowhere near the 21 feet that they were supposed to be...akin to the unnatural evolution of the Watchog. And all of them were unhappy and thrashing about, the Gyarados disoriented, and the Magikarp suffering from the sound.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 16 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 19, 2015 9:17 am

Zach could not comprehend what he was seeing. All these Pokemon evolving prematurely, like a baby being born before it's supposed to. How could this happen?

Zach: This isn't right...

Then he noticed the radio tower beyond the trees. He wondered if there was some sort of connection between ot and the catastrophy happening here.

Zach: I'll get to the bottom of this...

Just as he was about to speed off, something in the sky caught his eye. It looked invisible but Zach could make out the outline. It looked like...a Mew? No, this thing had two tails, and a weird shaped head. It floated above and around the lake, then suddenly shot off and away it went.

Zach: What was that...

There was no time for that. He already had a mystery to solve. With that, Zach went off after the radio tower. Eventually, he reached it, and observed it's structure.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 16 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 19, 2015 9:35 am

(*le gasp* Mesprit? Also, what purpose did that serve?)

The radio tower seemed abandoned, with no movement on the inside, but of course that couldn't be the case. Someone had to be inside and working the machinery to produce this sound. Then again, the glass panels were black, not allowing effective viewing from outside to inside. None of the trainer's mechanical gear would be functioning, a mere side effect of the sound. Looked like Zach would have to go in. Unfortunately, the door was locked...
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 16 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 19, 2015 10:13 pm

[Shh...Foreshadowing...and also to show that the Spirits are distressed by what is happening at one of the smaller lakes of Sinnoh.]

Zach tried his best to budge the door, but he couldn't. He thought about smashing the blackened windows, but he didn't want to alert whoever was inside. He could also storm the place, but again, didn't want the pokemon in danger.

He looked around for another way in. He noticed that there was a broken gutter on the side of the building, and it led to another gutter that went to the roof. Maybe he could get in through there. Quickly, Zach climbed up the gutters, and made his way to the roof where the Tower's antenna was [assuming it's only like 2 stories and not an entire tower.] He found a small opening through a flap, and jumped through it. Next thing Zach knew, he was in what appeared an attic of some sort. He ventured further into the building, creeping to find the source.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 16 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 20, 2015 8:02 am

(It's 7 make it 3, but that's negligible. Also, aww D: I was about to involve a pokemon in it >>)

Now that Zach was at a height, he could see more effects of the signal. A cluster of Pidgeotto's were huddled together on a branch, dwarfed, and still having the pink crest of Pidgey's. To predatory and competitive birds like Pidgey and it's line, their crests were everything. These were possibly outcasts from their flocks, for no fault of their. A feverish bunch of Flaffy were running around, trying to siphon off excess electricity, more than their body could handle at the current moment, still having the yellow fluff of their pre-evolution. In front of Zach lay a door, once again, black. Slight noises could be heard behind it, as though a couple of men were inside, working, moving around and eating.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 16 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 21, 2015 8:28 am

[Calm your Horseseas, I meant foreshadowing for another time. Like in the Anime. You can use your Pokemon idea for this.]

Zach couldn't believe his eyes at what he was seeing.

Zach: This...this is just wrong...

He knew what he had to do. He had to put a stop to this. But how? Well, he could get out and call Professor Rowan and the Authorities, have this place raided. The only con would be taking too long, meaning more time for these pokemon to suffer longer, and a possible escape should the ones behind this operation realized they've been found.

Either that, or he could take matters to his own hands and stop these people himself. However, he could be putting himself at risk. For all he knew they could have guns, and like he knew any self defense what with his weak 13 year old body.

One thing was for sure, these guys were going down.

He knew what he could at least do. Rather than opening the door, Zach would look through the small gap between the door and the doorway to see who was behind it. As he crept over to do so, he had a thought: that guy who robbed the Poketch Company...those guys who caused the cave-in at the Oreburgh Mine...the guys with teal bowl cuts...those space guys...what did Professor Rowan say they were called again?

He didn't know, he went right onto looking through the door to see the other side that had obvious conversation behind it.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 16 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 21, 2015 8:41 am

(I always thought it'd be 'calm your Rapidash' or something along those lines o3o Oh well. Also, have I mentioned that I didn't watch the anime? Regardless, irrelevant~ )

With some difficulty, the teenager would be able to make out indeed two men, dressed in black and gray. Only, these people did not have teal bowl cuts. They actually had...pretty normal hair. With white gloves and boots, it seemed to be pretty much a standard uniform with the regular lack of fashion sense. They seemed to be alone inside until a Noctowl - a regular sized one - fluttered to land on one of the men's hand. Stroking the enormous bird's crest, he grinned ferally, cruelly, before allowing the bird to perch on a more appropriate sized perch. The sharp eyed Owl pokemon diverted his gaze to the door to look right at Zach. However, with only minimal psychic senses, it probably couldn't clearly pick up his traces. However, if Zach moved, it would all be over. Best to lie still until the bird lost interest.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 16 H6Q0F8zThu Apr 23, 2015 6:30 am

[PLEASE do not tell me they are Team Rocket. Because they are not in this RP. They will not appear until Zach reaches Johto. Just telling you, I don't know where you're taking it. I like where you're going but I would just prefer elements that are from a different Pokemon game].

Zach made a slight jolt in his face right when the Noctowl looked at him. He knew that it knew he was there. He made an attempt to stay still, but his ADHD made it hard. Sweat began to roll as his muscles slightly shaked.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 16 H6Q0F8zThu Apr 23, 2015 8:18 am

(Practically all teams wear black or some resemblance to some kind of shade of black. They could quite easily be some Team Galactic members who took off their teal wigs (They don't actually cut their hair like that and dye them teal, right? Right? ._.' ))

The Noctowl had begun to lose interest when the slight movement of quivering through the slight chink between the doors caught the bird's eye. It started watching with renewed interest before deciding there really was something there. The 1.6 m bird took off and landed next to the door, eyes on the queer shape, and released a blast of psychic energy towards it, to inflict pain and make the thing cry out. If it were nothing, say a box, it would make no reaction.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 16 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 28, 2015 7:01 am

[It's been a few months...but I still want to see how this plays out.]

Zach couldn't take the pain anymore, and at that point, he just gave up and said...

Zach: Aw the hell with it!

And he crashed the door without any sort of warning and kicked the bird right in it's face.

Zach: OKAY!! THAT'S FAR ENOUGH!!!
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zach and The Z-Force   Zach and The Z-Force - Page 16 H6Q0F8z

Zach and The Z-Force
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 16 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16