HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A break before a new city

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
LiaraKirkwall
LiaraKirkwall

A break before a new city  Empty
PostSubject: A break before a new city    A break before a new city  H6Q0F8zWed May 23, 2012 11:25 pm

Sophie awoke, earlier than Nova before. She managed to crawl out of her sleeping bag and looked around the area they had decided to sleep in. It was actually more open than she had first seen and there appeared to be a small river nearby. Sophie pulled out all of her pokeballs and let out her pokemon. Azshara and Blitzkrieg both giving each other a look that said they wanted to run. Lily noticed Bolt and yapped happily while the electrike just stared at her in confusion. The yet to be named Gastly just hovered around rather bored, thinking of what to do most likely. Sophie laughed at the pokemon and dug out some PokeChow for them. "Ok eat up guys. You can play for a while, but we'll need to be moving soon. Just don't attack any wild pokemon or any of Nova's pokemon, ok?"

Sophie recieved some type of confirmation from her pokemon that they understood but eat were interested in their own activity. Azshara and Blitzkrieg had already taken off running while Bolt played tag with Lily. The Gastly just seemed to be amused watching this, but it too disappeared from sight. Sophie would then look over at Nova, who had hopefully woke up during all of this.
"Nova, do you wanna do something while they play?"
NovaliRuso
NovaliRuso

PostSubject: Re: A break before a new city    A break before a new city  H6Q0F8zWed May 23, 2012 11:41 pm

Nova woke up to Lily yapping like the puppy she was. Groaning, she sat up and pulled herself from her sleeping bag, shortly followed by Foxi. Still sleepy, she rubbed her eyes and let all of her pokemon out. Sparky automatically pounced on the shinx, wanting to play and Zanmi allowed it and started shooting off tiny sparks in happiness. Parrot was immediately on Nova's shoulders before she set him down and showed him food, which Foxi was already partaking of.
"Ngh, mornings. Aren't they just lovely?" she yipped to Foxi and got a bark-like laugh in return.
"Do anything? Well, food sounds good, sleep sounds better though," she said with a laugh. "Have you decided what to name your gastly yet?"
LiaraKirkwall
LiaraKirkwall

PostSubject: Re: A break before a new city    A break before a new city  H6Q0F8zThu May 24, 2012 1:04 am

Sophie thought for a moment, wondering what exactly she would want to name the ghost type. She couldn't really pick anything creepy, he didn't seem intent on scaring her, quite the opposite really. Though, a name that was amusing or cute wouldn't work either as it didn't exactly fit with his appearence. Sophie sighed before running a hand through her long white hair. "Maybe. I kind of like the name Grell. It's different than what I have for the others." Sophie smiled when the Gastly's eyes appeared in front of her. "Gaaaastly!" Sophie giggled and smiled as the pokemon showed itself again and circled her. She then dug out some food for herself. It was just a small sandwhich to hold her over until she could eat a real meal, but it would do for now. As she ate she would make small conversation with Nova. "I wonder what kind of stuff we can see and do in the next city. It's probably not as fun as Fuschia was though." Sophie then watched as Lily started to run towards Foxi, meaning to hide behind one of her legs as Bolt chased her. Sophie wondered what would happen.
NovaliRuso
NovaliRuso

PostSubject: Re: A break before a new city    A break before a new city  H6Q0F8zThu May 24, 2012 1:30 am

"Grell is a good name for him. Not too sweet, but not scary either. Fits him as well as Parrot fits my sentret. Speak of the raccoon..." Hearing his name, the sentret came up onto her shoulder and peered down at the food she had pulled out for herself. Noticing when he was looking, she kissed his cheek and gave him a small piece of her bread. "Don't expect this often, alright? You've got pokefood over there and poketreats for when you're good." "Tret tret," he said and ran off back to the food bouncing on his tail. Novali smiled at the silly raccoon pokemon and turned back to her own food.
"Well, even if it's not as fun as Fuschia, we should find some interesting characters!" Speaking of interesting characters, Foxi allowed Lily to hide behind one of her legs and she stood up on her hind paws bouncing and waving her tails around, trying to hide the small lillipup. Just as Bolt came closer, Sparky and Zanmi would pounce and try to get the eletrike to play wrestle with them.
"Looks like they're having fun, eh?" Nova pointed over to the pokemon and giggled at their antics.
LiaraKirkwall
LiaraKirkwall

PostSubject: Re: A break before a new city    A break before a new city  H6Q0F8zFri May 25, 2012 7:03 pm

Sophie rolled her eyes and smiled at the silly sentret. She was almost glad now that she had ran off before catching it. It was cute, but seemed like it could get very selfish. She then nodded at Nova's comment about the next city. "Yeah, I suppose. I'm just curious as to what we'll find here." Her attention then returned to the other pokemon.

Lily was now fairly well hidden behind Foxi's tails. As Bolt had drawn closer he was pounced on the Zanmi and Sparky.
"Electrike!" Bolt then started to wressle with the two pokemon, loving playing with new and old friends in the Shinx's case. Sophie giggled and nodded. "Yeah, they seem to be having a lot of fun. I would hate if one of them didn't get along. Kind of like Blitzkrieg. I wonder how he's taking all of these new pokemon." Sophie sighed and looked over as she heard the familiar sound of hooves running on the ground.

Azshara had lept over some bushes at nearly the same time that Blitzkrieg did. Blitzkrieg had stamped his hoof down.
"Blitzle!" Azshara had just turned and swished her tail at him as she trotted over to eat some of the food Sophie had set out. Blitzkrieg simply snorted and moved over to ear his own food, ignoring all other pokemon."Pokemon are so ridiculous sometimes, but you love them so much anyway." Sophie chuckled out happily.
NovaliRuso
NovaliRuso

PostSubject: Re: A break before a new city    A break before a new city  H6Q0F8zSun May 27, 2012 11:30 am

Nova laughed happily at the pokemon's antics and noticed that Foxi was starting to get that tricksy grin of hers. "Well, if things aren't interesting enough, it should get all the more so now," she said and motioned in Foxi's direction.
The fox pokemon was sneaking up on the happily eating sentret with this smirk that promised nothing but deviousness. "I believe you are about to witness why the professor gave this one back to my family. And, consequently, me."
The fox seemed to laugh silently as the sentret kept eating, not noticing a thing behind him. In a quick flash of movement, Parrot was held to the ground with two tails, and was being tickled by the other seven. Parrot laughed in his own way, while wiggling and trying to get out of the tails of course. The pokemon seemed to be talking while this was happening, and only when it seemed that they had reached an agreement did the tickling stop. A slight yip was heard and Nova's face got this half serious "uh oh" look.
Next thing both trainers knew, all of Nova's pokemon tackled her playfully and she started play wrestling with them. The plusle and shinx quickly went back to Bolt soon after to resume their play.
LiaraKirkwall
LiaraKirkwall

PostSubject: Re: A break before a new city    A break before a new city  H6Q0F8zTue May 29, 2012 7:41 am

Sophie smiled and couldn't help but roll her eyes at Nova's pokemon. It sometimes made her thankful that the only real troublesome pokemon she had was that silly Blitzle. Lily and Bolt had both managed to make their way over to her and sat down obediantly, only after Bolt had managed to break away from his play. She smiled and pet both of them affectionately, both puppy pokemon seeming extremely happy. Gastly showed up once more then and made a silly face at then to which both barked playfully. It seemed all the noise had even drawn Azshara and Blitzkrieg over to where she was. Sophie just looked at the mass mob of pokemon in one area and laughed. "I think this was a good idea, don't you? I think everyone needed to stretch a bit and get to know one another."

Sophie continued to pet her pokemon, alternating between which ones, for a moment longer before she got an idea.
"Hey, why don't we try to work on some tricks for shows? I mean I know Azshara and Blitzkrieg have a bit of training when it comes to racing and jumps, but I don't know what the others can do. Maybe a bit of practice is in order? Perhaps even some team coordinations?" Sophie stood then and smiled brightly at her friend. She hadn't been able to do much practice in a long while. It would definitely be fun, though if Nova wasn't interested then Sophie would just groom her pokemon.
NovaliRuso
NovaliRuso

PostSubject: Re: A break before a new city    A break before a new city  H6Q0F8zWed May 30, 2012 2:13 am

Nova's pokemon eventually settled down next to her. For once, Parrot wasn't living up to his name sake, but was instead playing happily on her lap with Sparky. Nova was so happy to have loving pokemon. She quite enjoyed her little band of "hooligans". She smiled at Parrot and mussed the fur on his head a bit before Foxy came over and nudged them a bit so she could rest her head on Nova's lap.
"Well, a littlt training couldn't hurt. I have a small idea for a group thing. It would be really cute or even funny for our three electic pokemon to perform together. Think about it. A cat, a dog, and a mouse!" she said with a giggle
LiaraKirkwall
LiaraKirkwall

PostSubject: Re: A break before a new city    A break before a new city  H6Q0F8zSun Jun 03, 2012 3:05 am

Sophie looked over at Bolt and the green puppy pokemon looked back at her with determination. Apparently he liked the idea of doing a routine with Nova's electric pokemon. Sophie just laughed and pet his head. "It seems Bolt agrees, so we can give it a shot. I'm sure people would find the routine amusing anyhow." Sophie looked back at her other pokemon, apparently Grell was trying to amuse Blitzkrieg and not make him be quite as grumpy. It wasn't working though as the Blitzle was sending little zaps out at him. Sophie rolled her eyes and hopped he wouldn't go too much further. She had such a rand om variety of pokemon. Then another idea came into her head. "Well, while those three work on a routine, why don't we come up for something our other pokemon could do? I would love to see Foxi do a gymnastic routine on Azshara's back while she's running. Two amazing fire types working together!"
NovaliRuso
NovaliRuso

PostSubject: Re: A break before a new city    A break before a new city  H6Q0F8zSun Jun 03, 2012 5:20 am

Nova clapped her hands together in happiness and Sparky mimiced her motion repeatedly and jumped up and down. He ran over to Bolt, quickly followed by Zanmi who pounced the plusle playfully. Nova giggled happily and turned back to Sophie. "I think it would be great for those two to work together. Maybe Foxi could even work on a cool combination with Blitzkreig? Oh no. Foxi no! Too late."
What was she looking at? Foxi sneaking up on the grumpy zebra pokemon. Just as she had been telling Foxi no, the ninetales leapt as if to land on the blitzle before twisting and slinking under him. Nova sighed heavily at her pokemon's antics and just shook her head. "You'd think she'd calm down a bit after eating, but no." Foxi sauntered over and yipped an 'I'm sorry' to Nova and nuzzled her neck.
"I'm not mad at you, i was just nervous for you. You don't know how he could react to you playing how you do."
LiaraKirkwall
LiaraKirkwall

PostSubject: Re: A break before a new city    A break before a new city  H6Q0F8zSun Jun 03, 2012 6:24 am

Sophie started to panic when she saw Foxi leap at Blitzkrieg. She knew he wasn't one for actual play, it was one of the reasons she had to watch him carefully and the reason her family placed him in her care. He seemed to become angered at Foxi for getting in his space without him knowing. He stamped a couple of times as static zapped around his mane and he glared at her when she went back over to Nova. All of Sophie's pokemon watched as the Blitzle's mane lit up a bright sparking yellow. Sophie's eyes grew wide and she instantly was up and running at him. "Blitzkrieg! No, she didn't mean it! She was just playing!" Alas, all was for not, Sophie managed to reach Blitzkrieg in time, throwing her arms around him only to be completely electricuted by the charged energy instead.

Once Blitzkrieg had stopped attacking he seemed to have calmed down, having realized what he had done. Still he chose to go away from everyone else. Sophie lay on the ground slightly twitching and small whisps of smoke partially coming off her. She groaned and sat up.
"You know, burns are one thing that I've dealt with for years, but that? Electricity is an entirely different experience." Sophie looked up at Nova, still slightly twiching from the attack. "I think that's a no go on any kind of performance with Blitzkrieg and another pokemon."
NovaliRuso
NovaliRuso

PostSubject: Re: A break before a new city    A break before a new city  H6Q0F8zSun Jun 03, 2012 6:51 am

Nova hugged Foxi protectively as Sophie ran to her blitzle. Her eyes snapped shut when her friend was shocked. She couldn't help but laugh nervously when Sophie talked about not being used to electricity. "Sophie? Do you mind if i follow him and try to comfort him? I would never do so without your permission."
LiaraKirkwall
LiaraKirkwall

PostSubject: Re: A break before a new city    A break before a new city  H6Q0F8zSun Jun 03, 2012 7:01 am

Sophie shook her head, she wasn't willing to risk another incident. "He'll be fine. See, look." Sophie pointed over at Blitzkrieg and watched as Azshara was making her way over. Azshara nudged Blitzkrieg and the zebra pokemon seemed to cheer up just a little. Sophie laughed at that when Azshara practically led him back over to them. Blitzkrieg instandly headbutting Sophie in the back as an apology. Sophie smiled brightly and tapped his leg twice. "See, he's fine. Me on the other hand, well let's just say I'm positively shocked he did that." Grell suddenly appeared in front of her and stuck his tongue out at her while going cross eyed. She couldn't help but to smile. Even the two puppy pokemon had nudged in around her side. "I'm fine really. Now, let's get to training. Starting with the 3 electrics." Sophie stood and nodded towards the empty space in front of them as Bolt ran circles around her.
NovaliRuso
NovaliRuso

PostSubject: Re: A break before a new city    A break before a new city  H6Q0F8zSun Jun 03, 2012 7:36 am

Smiling a little more happily, Nova nodded and sent Foxi over with the others. Parrot made himself known once more and hopped onto Nova's shoulder. She smiled as he played with her hair and pet his tail as she stood. Foxi walked slowly over to her plate and picked it up. She walked closer to the blitzle and set the plate, stacked with poketreats, and set it in front of him before backing away slowly, head down.
Nova had silently tapped Sophie's shoulder and pointed to the exchange. She then whispered, "I have seriously never seen her or any ninetales do that. She's really going out of her way to apologize to him." She just stared in awe at the two pokemon.
LiaraKirkwall
LiaraKirkwall

PostSubject: Re: A break before a new city    A break before a new city  H6Q0F8zSun Jun 03, 2012 8:14 am

Blitzkrieg tensed when he noticed Foxi moving towards him again. Sophie picked up on it faster this time and scolded him. "Blitzkrieg, be nice." The Blitzle snorted at his trainer, but did not outwardly show any kind of hosility, simply watching the fox pokemon. As the treats were set in front of him, he eyed them carefully before lowering his head and nibbling on them. "See, if you would stop being such a grump all the time others would be nice to you. Don't eat too many." Sophie smiled at him as he countinued to nibble.

Sophie then felt the tap on her shoulder and turned to listen to Nova. She tilted her head and smiled slightly at that.
"Well, that's neat. I'm glad he didn't react negatively again. I never know what he's going to do. It seems she is forgiven though."
NovaliRuso
NovaliRuso

PostSubject: Re: A break before a new city    A break before a new city  H6Q0F8zSun Jun 03, 2012 4:57 pm

"Yeah, it sure does. Well, we might as well get to practicing with the smaller ones." To that Parrot seemed to huff and Nova couldn't help but roll her eyes. "Not you Parrot, though you are welcome to watch and join in if you feel like it." He just went right back to playing with her hair and she chuckled brightly.
"Zanmi, Sparky, come on and get over here," she chuckled as she watched them untangle and run over. Sparky looked like he wanted to be picked up, and she carefully oblidged the small pokemon. Parrot reached over and patted Sparky's head. At least he knew to be nice sometimes.
"You know. I wonder if Parrot and Blitzkreig would get along. I'm not sure, but they might." At mention of the blitzle, he looked over and saw the plate of treats he'd been nibbling. The sentret tried to take off toward the treats but Nova caught him with one arm. "Oh no you don't. I know you like those things, but you've had plenty." "Tret," he said with a pout and climbed back onto her shoulder.
LiaraKirkwall
LiaraKirkwall

PostSubject: Re: A break before a new city    A break before a new city  H6Q0F8zMon Jun 04, 2012 6:50 am

Sophie winced slightly as the Sentret looked like it was going for Blitzkrieg. The Blitzle's anxiety must be up somewhat now. It wasn't like Blitzkrieg hated other pokemon, he just wasn't exactly used to them, having been fairly isolated until recently. Sophie was at least glad that Nova had stopped him. "Well, it's possible, but Blitzkrieg would have to become a bit more familiar with him first. It really just depends on his mood and how well he knows the other pokemon."

Sophie then went off a bit, Bolt following behind. They stood ready to practice whatever. Bolt seemed to be smirking in anticipation. Sophie smiled at that.
"I'll take that look as you're all ready to start?" The electrike looked up at his trainer and nodded."Electrike!" Sophie ruffled his fur a bit and smiled over at Nova, Sparky and Zanmi. "Ok you three, what kind of little performance do we wanna do? Something flashy or something with running or jumps or gymnastics? Maybe all three? It's totally what you want to work on."
NovaliRuso
NovaliRuso

PostSubject: Re: A break before a new city    A break before a new city  H6Q0F8zTue Jun 05, 2012 12:49 am

"We can try on another day. Maybe have just the two of them out. I know Parrot likes seeing stuff from high up, so maybe at first just getting the two comfortable in a close proximity." Nova knew how to introduce new vulipx to other pokemon, but these two would be an entirely different story.
"They seem to like to play wrestle, maybe we can work that into a routine? Also, they seem like a good comedy team. What do you think?"
LiaraKirkwall
LiaraKirkwall

PostSubject: Re: A break before a new city    A break before a new city  H6Q0F8zWed Jun 06, 2012 7:18 am

Sophie looked over a Blitzkrieg and wondered if the pokemon would actually grow more friendly to the other pokemon. She hoped so or otherwise they wouldn't be able to get anything done. "I'll see if I can coax him into letting Parrot ride every once in a while. Maybe that'll work."

Sophie turned her attention finally back on the 3 in front of her and nodded. She would go along with Nova's idea. It did seem to fit after all, but comedy didn't always bring through the pokemon's inner talents. Still, she didn't want to discourage an idea that could possibly work out well. Anything was worth a try.
"Sounds good to me. We have a dog pokemon, a cat pokemon, and a mouse pokemon. I kinda want to see Sparky riding Zanmi and Bolt chasing them. Then Bolt would go to tackle Zanmi and at the last second Sparky would jump off Zanmi, onto Bolt, and then off again. I could find that to be quite amusing actually." Sophie chuckled a bit at the idea. She wasn't all that good with working with non horse-like pokemon but she would do her best to throw in her own input. "Any ideas yourself?"
NovaliRuso
NovaliRuso

PostSubject: Re: A break before a new city    A break before a new city  H6Q0F8zFri Jun 08, 2012 7:55 am

"I don't have any ideas actually. I just think seeing them play is cute and hilarious." Nova shrugged and turned to look at how Zanmi and Sparky were playing happily. Parrot was now apparently braiding small sections of her hair, though she couldn't really feel anything. Once he was done, she would be left with a layer or so of braids all over her head.
He gave her hair one particularly hard tug and she just smiled and kept her head still. "Vulpixes have this obsession with hair, especially when they only have one tail still. They tug really hard, and after a while it stops hurting."
LiaraKirkwall
LiaraKirkwall

PostSubject: Re: A break before a new city    A break before a new city  H6Q0F8zTue Jun 12, 2012 2:46 am

"Well, any pokemon can wressle. They have to show some kind of talent when it comes to a competition. That's why I was thinking something a bit more coordinated." Sophie shrugged after that. Maybe she was the only one that thought like that. Bolt chose to watch as Zanmi and Sparky played. He didn't exactly feel up to wressling at the moment. Maybe he could play with Blitzkrieg later, if the zebra pokemon wasn't cranky anymore. Sophie was interested in the way that Parrot seemed to be braiding Nova's hair. "Huh, well I haven't seen anything like that before. Ponyta just run...alot. That's how they grow so they chase after their mothers. That and we train them to reach top speeds. Rapidash are proof of their success from their previous form so they're already at their max possible speed once they evolve from Ponyta. I suppose they like learning to do tricks with their racing capabilities, but not much other than that. I guess vulpix and ponyta are just extremely different types of pokemon." Sophie smiled a bit before looking at Azshara, who came over to her trainer upon feeling Sophie's glance.
NovaliRuso
NovaliRuso

PostSubject: Re: A break before a new city    A break before a new city  H6Q0F8zThu Jun 14, 2012 8:12 pm

Nova nodded in agreement with Sophie's observation. Every pokemon was different, some just a lot more so than others. Foxi silently snuck up on Nova and after a moment, pounced! Trainer and pokemon were now in a wrestling match. The winning position was traded back and forth as they both yipped in happiness. Nova's pokemon just watched what was happening, and Parrot was hugging Sophie's leg griping at Foxi for knocking him off. The wrestling match lasted for a few minutes more, until Nova got the upper hand by getting on the ninetales' back and hugging her tails. Chuckling yipps were issued from both parties and Foxi licked Nova's cheek lovingly.
LiaraKirkwall
LiaraKirkwall

PostSubject: Re: A break before a new city    A break before a new city  H6Q0F8zMon Jun 18, 2012 12:26 am

Sophie giggled at the antics of Foxi and Nova. Those two really were something. Sophie looked at the sky and realized how much time they seemed to have wasted. They needed to get moving."Ok guys, time to go."Sophie withdrew their pokeballs and called back all of them but Azshara. She probably wasn't necessary to keep out, but Sophie felt calmer with her nearby. Sophie allowed Azshara to walk freely, but still had hold of her reigns so they wouldn't mistake her for a wild pokemon. "Let's go Nova! We've got tons of fun stuff to see and do!" Sophie laughed and took off, Azshara right on her tail, as they ran into Celedon City. "Nova, what should we do first?!?"
NovaliRuso
NovaliRuso

PostSubject: Re: A break before a new city    A break before a new city  H6Q0F8zMon Jun 18, 2012 6:53 pm

Nova nodded and to her surprise, Parrot pushed the button on his ball and went in. Seemed like he didn't mind so much anymore. Zanmi also went into his ball and of course Sparky refused because Foxi was still out. The small group set out with a smile.
What should they do first? She wasn't sure, she'd never been to this town before. Heck, she hadn't been out of her home town till a few days ago. "Maybe we can find someone to ask what there is to do? Or we could just kind of wander around until we find somethg to do."
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A break before a new city    A break before a new city  H6Q0F8z

A break before a new city
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1