HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Trip to Turnback Cave

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Mew
Mew

Trip to Turnback Cave - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Trip to Turnback Cave   Trip to Turnback Cave - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Jul 27, 2012 5:42 am

(Ladeda Letting you post again cause I don't have a clue what to post)
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Turnback Cave   Trip to Turnback Cave - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Oct 04, 2012 2:13 am

Upon entering the pathway, Artemis noticed a giant pillar towering in the middle of the room. One down, two to go. Then Giratina she thought. She had researched this cave well, and knew from the start what the pillars meant. The trouble is finding them...

She continued on, taking the passage to the north.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Turnback Cave   Trip to Turnback Cave - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Jan 04, 2013 10:55 am

(Remember I'm using the RNG for all encounters. So please don't kill me.)

A rock crumbled as a Diglett appeared from behind, poking up and down the ground.

Trip to Turnback Cave - Page 2 050
Level 25
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Turnback Cave   Trip to Turnback Cave - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Jan 04, 2013 2:26 pm

Artemis sighed. She had gotten her hopes up when she herd the rumbling made by the Diglett. Releasing her Druddigon, she ordered him to use Outrage, which should effectivly defeat the opposing Pokemon so much weaker than he is.

(Mine as well get experience X3)
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Turnback Cave   Trip to Turnback Cave - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Jan 04, 2013 2:40 pm

Needless to say, Diglett fainted.

[i[Druddigon gained 25 exp![/i]
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Turnback Cave   Trip to Turnback Cave - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Jan 04, 2013 2:54 pm

After praising her Druddigon, Artemis thought for a moment. There were only a right and left passage, and she chose left, going into the next chamber.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Turnback Cave   Trip to Turnback Cave - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Jan 04, 2013 3:18 pm

A Bibarel appeared, being closely chased by a Monferno. They both stopped for a while to regard the strange trainer before them before continuing their play. They scurried out of the tunnel Artemis had just come down.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Turnback Cave   Trip to Turnback Cave - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Jan 04, 2013 5:56 pm

Artemis watched them go with only a glance. Wild Pokemon didn't mean much, it was Giratina she was after. Looking at all the new passages, she chose the one leading forward.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Turnback Cave   Trip to Turnback Cave - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Jan 04, 2013 8:12 pm

This one led into a large chamber containing some ancient pillars and rock formations which had ancient symbols covering it. These symbols containing information on the legendary pokemon Giratina.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Turnback Cave   Trip to Turnback Cave - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jan 05, 2013 2:38 am

Artemis grinned. The pillar meant she was getting even closer. Noticing the symbols, she became curious. She walked up to them and studied them closer, maybe they could help find the right passages to Giratina.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Turnback Cave   Trip to Turnback Cave - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jan 05, 2013 9:38 pm

The symbols, should she be able to decipher them told her that Giratina through the passage to her right, but it was now down to whether or not she could. Meanwhile though light bounced off a nearby orb that was atop a pillar alerting Artemis to it's presence the orb being the Griseous Orb.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Turnback Cave   Trip to Turnback Cave - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jan 05, 2013 9:56 pm

Artemis always researched thouroughly before she came on a hunt for a Legendary. She had done her homework especially on Giratina and other old legends (during the time she did encounter symbols that were quite similar, and had researched and learned those) and she looked closely to decifer them. She sat and thought for what seemed like many minutes mulling over what it said. She could get a general meaning, but couldn't tell what it was fully saying. It was then she noticed the glint of the orb, and her eyes widened. The Griseous Orb! It definately meant Giratina was close! She picked up the stone-like orb, and she moved her attention back to the symbols.

One of symbols stood out at her. Knowledge..no...but something along those lines...having knowledge...no...right! It must say right! Though it was a long shot, it was her biggest lead, so she did take the passage to the right.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Turnback Cave   Trip to Turnback Cave - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jan 05, 2013 10:10 pm

When she emerged she was in a gigantic cavern with Giratina nowhere to be seen however it was now a test of her hearing as hidden away there was the portal to the Reverse World. There were faint cries from Giratina within, the portal. Giratina knew of her presence and awaited her arrival.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Turnback Cave   Trip to Turnback Cave - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jan 05, 2013 10:25 pm

Seeing as this was the final chamber, Artemis released her three Pokemon. Tinlet looked aprehensive but ready, and Rath (I'll have to recheck if that's what she named Druddigon X3) looked ready to battle anything that became hostile. It was Lykouleon's reaction, however, that hinted of the portal's existance. The great fire dragon growled as his eyes swiveled around the room until they rested on the portal. The Reshiram had brought attention to it, and Artemis took a deep breath, walked up to it, then stepped through, unsure of what would await her inside. Her Pokemon followed, even Lykouleon, who looked as if he deeply mistrusted what the portal may be.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Turnback Cave   Trip to Turnback Cave - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jan 05, 2013 10:44 pm

Once she had stepped through Giratina (lvl 70) swooped down past them to a lower level flying around shouting. Giratina then flew back up and used Shadow Force the crest on it's head glowing a light blue before it disappeared, soon reappearing and attacking Artemis' Reshiram.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Turnback Cave   Trip to Turnback Cave - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jan 05, 2013 10:54 pm

Lykouleon bared his teeth after he was slammed into. Clamping his teeth into Giratina, he seemed to remember the fashion in which he was caught. Sure enough, while Giratina was being held into place by Lykouleon's mighty grip, Tinlet appeared behind the Legendary with a Master Ball within her hands, having teleported there. Slamming the button of the ball into Giratina's side, the group waited to see what would happen to the mighty beast.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Turnback Cave   Trip to Turnback Cave - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jan 05, 2013 11:11 pm

Giratina turned round, his eyes wide as the Master Ball hit his side absorbing him inside as it hit the floor wobbling once... twice... three times. Sparkling to indicate the capture as it stopped the portal beginning to close behind them slowly but, picking up speed.
(You've caught Giratina lvl 70 would you like to nickname it, (What is Giratina like: Personality?))
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Turnback Cave   Trip to Turnback Cave - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jan 05, 2013 11:27 pm

'll call you Nadil, Artemis said as she gingerly picked up the Master Ball. She noticed the closing portal, but didn't worry. Giratina could open it again if it closes completely. Her attention turned toward Lykouleon, and she grinned at him. "You like me more than you let on, nice job!" she praised him, and he actually let her lay a hand on his bent down neck.

She took Nadil's Masterball and released him from within. He actually seemed contempt with his new master, as if sensing that she was his ticket out of his eternal banishment. "Nadil, would you mind opening a portal back to my world?"

Nadil's crest glowed once again, and the portal opened once again. The group stepped through, and the portal sealed. Fishing the Griseous Orb out of her pocket, she touched Giratina with it, causing him to go into his Origin Form. She prefered him with this look. Taking only a few passages to get back to the entrance, she exited the maze-like cave. She saw no sign of Kitty, and assumed the little girl must have wandered away. She hoped the girl made her way back to her family.

Returning all but Lykouleon, Artemis got on the Reshiram's back. Taking off into the air, they started making her way to Hoenn. Jirachi was next.

Topic Exit

(I'd say something along the lines of: Not much is known of the personality of a Giratina. Though banished for violence, Nadil doesn't seem to be destructive. He will go happily with Artemis because she has freed him of his punishment.)
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trip to Turnback Cave   Trip to Turnback Cave - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Trip to Turnback Cave
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2