HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'm Coming for You

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
LiaraKirkwall
LiaraKirkwall

I'm Coming for You - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm Coming for You   I'm Coming for You - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Jul 27, 2012 4:17 am

Giratina suddenly felt defensive against the trainer. She had the gall to move towards it without even questioning the decision until she was already slightly close. This displeased it, yet also showed she was brave. Giratina let out a screen followed by a rumble, the voice from earlier popping into her head and speaking. We will do battle. Go all out if you wish. I do not bow to weakness. This will not be a battle to dominate. This is a battle to prove your own worth. If at any point I lose faith in you, you will fail I assure you. With that, Giratina became silent once more and eyes the trainer as it readied his first attack in it's mind.
NovaliRuso
NovaliRuso

PostSubject: Re: I'm Coming for You   I'm Coming for You - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Jul 27, 2012 4:57 am

Eliana felt the subtle shift and narrowed her eyes. She was no where near weak, and she'd prove it. She put her hand to her belt and pressed all three buttons at once. "Hydra, Veritas, Vivien, welcome out. Today, we do battle against a legend. Get ready for combination alpha."
The three pokemon moved into position before Giratina and waited for Eliana's next command. "Vivien, use Astonish. Veritas, Aura Sphere. Hydra, Bite. And, Vivien, follow up with Psywave." Eliana commanded her pokemon silently. She then created an aura ball and tossed it to try and distract Giratina, though it probably wouldn't work. After her "distraction" her pokemon would go on the attack.
LiaraKirkwall
LiaraKirkwall

PostSubject: Re: I'm Coming for You   I'm Coming for You - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Jul 27, 2012 5:44 am

Giratina seemed to glare at the display. Hardly a fair fight three against one isn't it? Alas, I will put up with such a display. It seems like overkill to me. Eliana would be able to practically hear the sarcasm coming from the pokemon. As soon as Eliana tried to underestimate its attention span with a simple distraction, Giratina disappeared before their very eyes in a wisp of black shadow, every attack from the pokemon missing.Try again. A sort of laugh was issued and a moment later, it appeared behind Veritas and attempted to strike out.
NovaliRuso
NovaliRuso

PostSubject: Re: I'm Coming for You   I'm Coming for You - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Jul 27, 2012 6:07 am

Eliana huffed at Giratina's "overkill comment" and shook her head slightly at his sarcasm. When he disappeared, she made a shield of aura netting around her pokemon. She knew that left herself vulnerable, but she didn't care. And, it seemed she made the correct decision as the giant pokemon appeared behind Veritas and attempted to strike him. The claws went partly through the netting and clipped the giant werewolf pokemon. Needless to say, he wasn't very happy about that, nor was Vivien. With only a nod her way, she unleashed a barrage of attacks.

[attacks used: hex, confuse ray, shadow ball (that order)]
LiaraKirkwall
LiaraKirkwall

PostSubject: Re: I'm Coming for You   I'm Coming for You - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Jul 27, 2012 6:25 am

The Hex hardly did anything to Giratina, seeing as it wasn't effected by any status problems. Giratina managed to avoice the confuse ray but ultimately ended up hit by the shadow ball, again not doing much damage. Giratina was however impressed with the tactical skill of Vivien. It would consider her alright as a nod of approval was given. Now it was just the other two pokemon and the trainer that had to win him over, though the trainer was getting there with her ability to still maintain complex aura skills despite their weaker strength and durability. Giratina's next attack was aimed at Hydra, as he sent a repulsing gust of wind in it's direction with his wings.
NovaliRuso
NovaliRuso

PostSubject: Re: I'm Coming for You   I'm Coming for You - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Jul 27, 2012 6:42 am

Hydra and Eliana saw the attack coming at him and she flicked her head up. He went above most of the attack, only getting clipped by a small amount of the wind. As he was thrown a little bit backwards, he charged up his energy and then launched a ferocious tri attack on the pokemon before him.
While Giratina's attention was held by Hydra, Eliana weaved an Aura Chain and slung it around the bases of the wings. Sure, they could be torn apart easily if Giratina put his mind to it, but there was a purpose to it.
"Now, Veritas!" she shouted and he sprung into action. He rushed in and performed Dark Pulse, pointedly avoiding any body part that could harm him and then he leaped and came down with a giga impact.
LiaraKirkwall
LiaraKirkwall

PostSubject: Re: I'm Coming for You   I'm Coming for You - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Jul 27, 2012 6:58 am

Giratina was unable to avoid the Tri-Attack, it seemed to do a large amount of damage and the power of this Hydreigon was unlike any it had ever dealt with. Giratina was lucky it didn't come away with a status ailment. He decided to try to focus on the others though as the Hydreigon had already struck. Within the mount of time it took him to switch focus, he was able to easily break the gains he felt and move out of the way of both oncoming attacks from Veritas. After the combined teamwork they displayed as well as the almost well issued chain of commands he stopped attacking. Alright, I am convinced that you make a fine strategist. It is in my best interests that I join you on your journey. Giratina took, simply watching the trainer now, getting more impatient as he was kept waiting.
NovaliRuso
NovaliRuso

PostSubject: Re: I'm Coming for You   I'm Coming for You - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Jul 27, 2012 7:03 am

"Everyone, hold!" she told her pokemon and then all came around her in a protective formation. She listened to Giratina and slid the master ball she had prepared for this opportunity from her pouch. Eliana smiled happily and lobbed the master ball Giratina's way. Now just a little bit longer, and she should have this pokemon.
LiaraKirkwall
LiaraKirkwall

PostSubject: Re: I'm Coming for You   I'm Coming for You - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Jul 27, 2012 7:05 am

The master ball hit and took in Giratina within seconds. There was no real struggle, not that it would have mattered since it was impossible not to catch, and the ball shook the standard three times and clicked. Giratina was successfully captured and was the newest addition to Eliana's team.
NovaliRuso
NovaliRuso

PostSubject: Re: I'm Coming for You   I'm Coming for You - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Jul 27, 2012 7:35 am

Eliana couldn't help but jump up and down in excitement. She called all of her pokemon back into their balls and scooped up the ball Giratina was now in. "I think I'll call you Xehan. Yeah, Xehan has a nice ring to it." Eliana smiled and walked out of the tower, graveyard and into the nearest town. Hopefully she'd be back before her sister woke up.
Catching sight of the nearest pokemon center, she made a beeline to it and went inside. "Hello there! Would you like us to heal your pokemon?" said a cheery nurse Joy.
"Why else exactly would I be in here?" Eliana snipped. She was starting to get tired now that all the excitement was wearing off. She handed her pokeballs over and got a look when the nurse saw the master ball. "None of your business, just heal them, would you?" The woman nodded and healed them before handing them back.
"Your pokemon are all healed!" she said with a perky smile before walking off.
"I swear people like that are so irksome." Eliana muttered to herself as she left the building and headed 'home.'

[Topic ended]
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm Coming for You   I'm Coming for You - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

I'm Coming for You
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2