HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Finding a Gym and Finding a Fight

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

Finding a Gym and Finding a Fight Empty
PostSubject: Finding a Gym and Finding a Fight   Finding a Gym and Finding a Fight H6Q0F8zSun Aug 12, 2012 10:49 pm

Adrian entered the Rustboro Gym having trekked around the city for hours searching for it Rio at his side. He then looked around the surrounding area of the gym and called out
"Hello?! Is anybody in here?!"
Rio sensing something he tugged Adrian's trouser leg, Adrian turning to the right and noticing the gym leader standing there having sensed her through Rio. He then asked
"Hey i'm here to challenge you to a gym battle"
Rio stepping forwards in front of Adrian and crossing his arm's obviously ready for a battle. Adrian smiling and awaiting the Gym Leader's reply.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Gym and Finding a Fight   Finding a Gym and Finding a Fight H6Q0F8zFri Nov 02, 2012 8:16 pm

((Bump))
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Gym and Finding a Fight   Finding a Gym and Finding a Fight H6Q0F8zSat Nov 03, 2012 10:59 am

(So many topics are being abandoned! *Rolls eyes*)

Roxanne appeared from behind a rock and looked surprised on seeing a challenger. "Oh. Roxanne apologises. Roxanne didn't know there was a challenger in Roxanne's gym. Roxanne takes it you have come to challenge Roxanne? Roxanne is ready!" She said, gripping a pokeball.

(I know she doesn't talk like that. Just a weak attempt at humor to make up for the long wait)
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Gym and Finding a Fight   Finding a Gym and Finding a Fight H6Q0F8zSat Nov 03, 2012 11:19 am

(ok lol thanks for this Flamelunar)

Adrian just raised an eyebrow before calling across
"I'm ready when you are, right Rio"
Rio looking to him and nodding before returning his gaze to the battle field.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Gym and Finding a Fight   Finding a Gym and Finding a Fight H6Q0F8zSat Nov 03, 2012 11:57 am

(No problem)

"Roxanne is ready. Go Geodude!" A rock with arms appeared. It pumped it's fists a couple of times and curled up, using Defense Curl.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Gym and Finding a Fight   Finding a Gym and Finding a Fight H6Q0F8zSat Nov 03, 2012 7:14 pm

Adrian was quick to react immediately sending a message to Rio via aura this message being
"Now quickly Rio use Blaze Kick"
Rio immediately leaping high into the air and descending on Geodude his foot ablaze in an attempt to take it down in one quick and decisive move.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Gym and Finding a Fight   Finding a Gym and Finding a Fight H6Q0F8zSun Nov 04, 2012 7:27 am

(Blaze Kick is a fire move, and Rock is resistent to fire...)

The Kick singed one of Geodude's arms but he defiantly continued used Defense Curl, then suddenly uncurled and used Rock Tomb.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Gym and Finding a Fight   Finding a Gym and Finding a Fight H6Q0F8zSun Nov 04, 2012 9:19 am

Rio was small enough though to avoid the Rock Tomb attack quickly moving into position as Adrian called
"Now Rio follow it up with Break Break"
Rio's hand beginning to glow as he charged at Geodude bringing it down it one strong smash upon Geodude's head.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Gym and Finding a Fight   Finding a Gym and Finding a Fight H6Q0F8zSun Nov 04, 2012 10:01 am

Geodude blocked with his singed arm but the burn distinctly hurt so it collapsed, leaving Geodude vulnerable to the Brick Break. Needless to say, Geodude fainted. "You did well, Geodude return. Roxanne will not lose this time. Go Nosepass! Nosepass is special because it has powers normal rock pokemon cannot have..." A small blue pokemon with a large red nose appeared and used Tackle straight at Riolu.

Last edited by Flamelunar on Sun Nov 04, 2012 10:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Gym and Finding a Fight   Finding a Gym and Finding a Fight H6Q0F8zSun Nov 04, 2012 10:29 am

Adrian then called out
"Ok then Rio use Reversal now"
Rio being hit by both attack but he wasn't down just yet as he launched a returned attack combining the power of both moves sending it at Nosepass once more, whilst this took place Adrian called
"Quick Attack and Force Palm Combo now Rio"
Rio spinning using Quick Attack and holding out his palms which began to glow blue with aura energy spinning towards Nosepass with the combined power of both of his own attacks now using the Reversal move as a smoke screen to cover him.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Gym and Finding a Fight   Finding a Gym and Finding a Fight H6Q0F8zSun Nov 04, 2012 10:38 am

(Both? Nosepass used three moves, Thunderwave, Zap Cannon and Sandstorm. Also, if Thunderwave or Zap Cannon hit, Riolu should be paralysed.)

Nosepass was struck but not down. It focused on Rio and used Lock-On, ensuring its next move will hit. With the target locked, Nosepass unleashed an almighty Zap Cannon and followed it up with Rock Slide.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Finding a Gym and Finding a Fight   Finding a Gym and Finding a Fight H6Q0F8z

Finding a Gym and Finding a Fight
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1