HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Leaving Town

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
DrakeX
DrakeX

Leaving Town Empty
PostSubject: Leaving Town   Leaving Town H6Q0F8zSun Oct 28, 2012 6:28 pm

Looking back over his shoulder Ray sees his mother waving at him as he is leaving the village, his father currently doing something for his 'work'. Giving a small smirk at his mother for the last time, Ray puts on his conical hat, not wanting to be seen leaving the city by anyone else. Readjusting his backpack Ray doesn't seem to give any indication to the sudden movement under his cloak, except for petting it with his pointing finger. Stopping with the weird action, to everyone looking, Ray makes his way to his second home, Eterna Forest, where he has spend three of his years.

As he enters the forest Ray noted, not for the first time, that while it is only around 1 PM the light in the forest is already quite dimmed as if it would be evening. Shrugging about the strange phenomenon of his home Ray suddenly disappears from the road. To anyone watching Ray would have simply vanished except for his parents of course, as Ray had simply jumped up onto a branch of a nearby tree. Kneeling down Ray grabs his backpack, which has only leather strap to hold it (imaging the backpack of the boy from Pokémon Ruby, Sapphire and Emerald). The backpack, unlike his cloak, has a dark indigo color with here and there some black streaks.

As he put his backpack on the branch something crawls out of the back of his cloak, climbing on his shoulder. The creature looked like a scorpion, albeit larger than your average scorpion and with a pale purple colour. While a normal scorpion possesses claws and a tail, this creature seems to have replaced them with two stingers and a claw tail. The creature also has miniature jaws that are poking out of its mouth. Both the jaws, claws, and tail claws have a white color. Its arms are attached directly to its head, close to its teal eyes. Most of its body has a light blue color, with the body, tail end, and other two tail segments being the only exception, having a darker shade of blue.

Looking at the Skorupi that is sitting on his shoulder Ray gives it a small grin, receiving an eye smile back from it. As Ray is giving his partner a once over he releases a small sigh while closing his eyes, earning the attention of his partner.

Sko?

Looking down down at the sound he sees his partner look at him with some concern in his eyes. Smirking at it while petting its head with his pointing finger Ray decides to make his thoughts clear.

It's nothing Sasori, really. I was just thinking that we need a partner that can use Fire or a Fighting Type, to help you against Steel types.

Hearing this the small Pokémon looks down a little bit ashamed that it has such a glaring weakness. Seeing its distressed look Ray just keeps petting his partner.

Mama, it's alright. I'm sure we'll find such type, though I'd prefer a Fighting Type over a Fire type for the moment.

Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

Leaving Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving Town   Leaving Town H6Q0F8zFri Nov 02, 2012 7:50 pm

It seemed to be Ray's lucky day, for just as the words were uttered out of his mouth, a Riolu peeked out from a nearby bush. The Pokemon looked a bit lost, and somewhat dazed. He appeared to have already taken some battle damage, and was barely able to stand. Looking up at Ray with fear, the Pokemon tensed, then shuddered, and fell to the ground, breathless.

Nearby, a trainer seemed to be searching for it. Having been weakened by said trainer, the Riolu attempted to flee, only to end up at Ray's feet unable to move. The searching trainer was heading in the wrong direction, and it was up to Ray how to proceed with the wild Pokemon.
DrakeX
DrakeX

Leaving Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving Town   Leaving Town H6Q0F8zFri Nov 02, 2012 8:03 pm

Seeing a wild Riolu landing in front of his feet doesn't make Ray exited nor does it make him go to LALA land unlike other people might. The only thing he does is, raising an eyebrow at the weak and injured Riolu. While it is true that he needed a Fighting Type to help his partner, he couldn't just attack an already weakened Pokémon. Why? Because his parents have alway taught him to battle someone with all your strength, and only to use sneaky tactics in three situations. The first when said person deserved it, Hunters/Thiefs, when you are already in a battle or when one of your comrades is down or going down. Thus sighing to himself at the way his parents trained him Ray keeps an eye on the person that seemed to be following the Riolu. Putting his hat off his head, Ray jumps down from the branch, some distance away from the Riolu. Close enough that it couldn't run away from him and far enough so that it wouldn't be afraid of him. Crouching down Ray gives the Riolu a warm smile (may be a ninja but still have feelings)

Hey there, Riolu. I know its a hard to thrust me but I just want to help you. I'll carry you to the Pokémon Center, where they'll heal you. If you don't come with me willingly I'm sad to say I'll have to force you.

Now while being a ninja and having trained to kill his emotions, that is only in battle and in missions. Outside those two things Ray is still capable of giving off emotions, thus the Riolu could see in Ray's eyes that he did not want to cause any more harm to the Fighting Pokémon than it already had and when he had to say he would force him some sadness could be seen in his eyes. At the same time Ray's Skorupi had jumped of Ray's shoulder and tries to convince the Riolu as well.

Skosko, skorupi.

Spoiler:
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

Leaving Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving Town   Leaving Town H6Q0F8zSun Nov 04, 2012 7:17 pm

Riolu looked up at Ray, and gave a slight nod before collapsing onto the ground fainted. The trainer who had initially weakened him was long gone, so there was no competition for this wild Pokemon.
DrakeX
DrakeX

Leaving Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving Town   Leaving Town H6Q0F8zSun Nov 04, 2012 7:23 pm

Grabbing the Riolu in his arms Ray dashes back to town at speeds not normal for humans, getting back in the city in less than five minutes. As he gets closer to the Pokécenter Ray starts slowing down to not scare anyone. Entering the hospital for Pokémon he walks to Nurse Joy.

Hello what can I- Oh my god, what did you to with this poor Riolu

The nurse would give a small glare at Ray. Being immune to such a low level he simply gives one back, adding a bit of killing intent to the glare, causing the nurse to flinch.

I found him like this, now please could you take care of him?

Ray begs, something he is not used to. Nodding to Ray the nurse calls to the Chanseys to grab a bed and prepare a room to heal the damaged Riolu. Following them to the room Ray leans against the wall as he waits for the red light on top of the doors to go out. His Skorupi all the while was looking worriedly at the door, having positioned itself on Ray's head.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

Leaving Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving Town   Leaving Town H6Q0F8zSun Nov 04, 2012 7:33 pm

After a few long moments of waiting, the red light finally went out, and a nurse waved Ray inside. In the room, the Riolu was sitting up right, and looking quite healthy. He glanced at Ray, and made a slight smile, a shy thanks from the modest Pokemon. He got to his feet, jumped off the recovery bed, and hesitantly walked to Ray's side.

"He's all yours," one of the nurses said, "Though he's a wild Pokemon, he seemed quite attached to you after he woke up." She smiled at the Riolu, who now stood by Ray.
DrakeX
DrakeX

Leaving Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving Town   Leaving Town H6Q0F8zSun Nov 04, 2012 7:46 pm

Raising an eyebrow at the nurse Ray looks at the Riolu that standing at his side now. He then gains a grin as he grabs a Pokéball. Pushing it open and crouching down he offers the Riolu to push on the button itself.

Welcome to the team. From now one you shall be named Nagato. Glad to have you on the team.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

Leaving Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving Town   Leaving Town H6Q0F8zSun Nov 04, 2012 8:11 pm

Riolu looked deeply into Ray's eyes before pushing the button on the Pokeball. Being absorbed inside, he allowed himself to get caught. The nurse smiled as the new bond was made, and led Ray back to the entrance of the Pokemon Center. "Now come back any time," she smiled.

Congratulations, Riolu has joined your team!
DrakeX
DrakeX

Leaving Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving Town   Leaving Town H6Q0F8zSun Nov 04, 2012 8:38 pm

Raising an eyebrow at the nurse Ray ponders about something.

Why would a nurse want that anyone comes back? Oh well

Shrugging to himself Ray pushes the button of the newest addition to his team.

Rio!

Happily exclaiming its name Ray starts walking back to the forest again with the Riolu following him. But before he can get three steps further he hears a someone yelling. Turning his head to the sound Ray's eyes widen in shock, makes Sasori hiss and Nagato growl in anger. There in the middle of the town was a young boy seemingly kicking a blueish bear like Pokémon. This sets Ray's blood boiling as bloodlust starts emitting from his body, scaring both Pokémon and people alike, his Skorupi even jumps of his head in fear of what Ray will do.

Ray starts to slowly walk to the boy that still hasn't noticed his approach, but the bear like Pokémon seems to have noticed him as its eyes widen in fear, making it scamper back.

Huh? Oh, so you're finally starting to know your place huh?! Well let me instruct you further you little-

Of course by now the boy had felt the bloodlust rolling of Ray and shakily turns his head. The moment he did though he wished he hadn't as he wasn't looking at a boy, but a monster. Behind Ray's back two eyes and a grinning mouth, showing two rows of sharp teeth, had appeared behind Ray. Before he could comment on this he suddenly felt something compact into his stomach, that sends him flying towards one of the hills, crashing into it. The implant of a fist could be clearly seen on the boy's stomach. Still radiating killing intent Ray walks closer to the semi-conscious boy and starts beating him to a bloody pulp.

You like it, huh!? Well do you!!? You seemed like you had so much fun doing this with that Pokémon I thought I just HAD to return the favor, scum.

After ten minutes of beating the boy Ray seems to have calmed down. Remembering the downed Pokémon Ray grabs it and runs back to the Pokécenter with one thought in his head.

They will not like seeing me return so soon.

And indeed the moment he entered and came to the nurse with another downed Pokémon she looks annoyed at him.

I'll explain everything later, just heal this guy first.

Nodding her head she calls another batch of nurses and runs to the same operation room, where Ray patiently awaits with both Riolu and Skorupi looking at him, one in fear and the other in concern. Noticing both looks Ray simply gives a small laugh and pets their head

Sorry about that. I just couldn't control myself after seeing that.

Nodding their head, Riolu still a bit fearful, they wait with Ray to the condition of the bear like Pokémon.
Sponsored content

Leaving Town Empty
PostSubject: Re: Leaving Town   Leaving Town H6Q0F8z

Leaving Town
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1