HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Adventure goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure) - Shocking Vermilion Discoveries

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

The Adventure goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure) - Shocking Vermilion Discoveries Empty
PostSubject: The Adventure goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure) - Shocking Vermilion Discoveries   The Adventure goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure) - Shocking Vermilion Discoveries H6Q0F8zSat Dec 22, 2012 6:28 pm

Ashley and co. entered the city and looked around for the Pokémon Center his eyes finally resting on it as Leo pointed it out. With this they moved towards it and as they entered Ashley removed his pokéball's from his belt and placed them on the desk, asking Nurse Joy "Would you mind healing my pokémon please Nurse Joy" his Wartortle jumping up onto the desk and waiting for her.

Meanwhile Alexis and Leo called over to him "Were gonna go sight seeing Ashley ok? Your welcome to come along if you want to though?" Ashley just shook his head and said "Sorry guys I just wanna wait for my pokémon first, But i'll catch up with you a little later or i'll meet you at the gym ok?" they nodded and Leo said "Sounds good in fact we might check it out aswell" Alexis said "Cool sounds alright to me and in fact me and Charmeleon are ready to challenge it ourselves" indicating her Charmander's evolution and Leo agreed bringing out his Ivysaur he then said "See were all good to go aswell so we'll see you there" as they had been challenging the gym's aswell and had the same amount of badges as Ashley.

With that they turned and left heading off around the city in search of the gym and other various sights, whilst Ashley went and sat down on the sofa examining a map. Nurse Joy had taken his pokémon through to the back and was in the process of healing them. In the meantime a postman appeared and asked "Are you by any chance Ashley Rio" Ashley just said "Yeah that's me" he then took out his pokédex which confirmed this and the Postman said "Good enough for me just sign here" Ashley obliged signing his name on the machine as the Postman handed him a box turning and leaving.

Ashley then began to read the label attached which said "To Ashley, Merry Christmas, From Your Mum" Ashley smiled opening the box and finding four pokéball's within he then opened each a trio of Torchic appearing one being different from the rest as one was a shiny pokémon and alongside them a Murkrow. Ashley loved his new pokémon and thought this was just like Mum to send him great gifts like these. Murkrow meanwhile flew over landing on Ashley's shoulder and showing off his skills as he used Psychic to lift a special stone from the box this stone being a Dusk Stone which Ashley caught knowing that this was the stone required to evolve Murkrow into a Honchkrow he then asked Murkrow "Does this mean your ready now then and you want to evolve" Murkrow nodded as he flew down to the floor and Ashley handed him the Dusk Stone.

It was then that Murkrow touched it and began to evolve glowing a bright white light and changing into it's new form being a Honchkrow. Ashley then smiled and said "Ok then Honchkrow you can stick around but you guys. I'm sure that Prof. Oak would want to be able to study you ok" The Torchic Trio Nodded as they were returned to their pokéball's and sent through the transporter to Oak's Lab. Oak speaking through the Monitor saying "The Torchic Trio will be fine thank you Ashley be sure to contact me if you need any of your pokemon" Ashley nodded saying "Will do thanks Prof." Smiling as the screen went blank. Ashley then turned returning Honchkrow to his pokéball and going back to his seat where he continued to wait for his pokémon.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

The Adventure goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure) - Shocking Vermilion Discoveries Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Adventure goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure) - Shocking Vermilion Discoveries   The Adventure goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure) - Shocking Vermilion Discoveries H6Q0F8zWed Dec 26, 2012 2:10 pm

Nurse Joy re-entered the room. Your pokemon are fighting fit! Thank you for waiting. We hope to see you again! She said with a smile as she bowed. Then she stopped. Are you, by any chance, a trainer? Of course you are! What am I thinking? I just healed your pokemon! Surge has run out of challenges as well as patience. You should go try him... She suggested as she disappeared in her room again.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure) - Shocking Vermilion Discoveries   The Adventure goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure) - Shocking Vermilion Discoveries H6Q0F8zWed Dec 26, 2012 6:16 pm

Ashley nodded as he took his pokéball's from the desk and Wartortle rejoined his side. He then replied "I was planning on it but thank's Nurse Joy" With that he turned and left walking down the street through Vermilion City in search of the gym when he spotted Leo and Alexis just down the street. He ran towards them stopping just short and said "Hey guys" they both turned and looked at him Alexis saying "Oh Hey Ashley where ya been" Ashley replying "Just left The Pokémon Center anyway you been to the gym yet" Leo joined the conversation saying "Yepp we have" removing his badge from his jacket and showing Ashley who said "Awesome guys, where's the gym?" clipping his badge back on his belt he said "No Probs I can show you the way".

With that Leo and Alexis took off down the street their Ivysaur and Charmeleon at their sides. Wartortle joined them and Ashley followed suit. Soon enough they reached the gym entering, Leo and Alexis looked at Lt. Surge and smiled Leo saying "Hey Surge our friend's here to challenge you" Ashley stepping forwards and saying "Come on out Spoink" throwing his pokéball up into the air. Spoink then landing on the field in a burst of white light. Ashley then said "So then were ready let's battle" standing in his place on the field. Leo and Alexis went and sat in the stands with Ivysaur and Charmeleon watching. Wartortle remained at Ashley's side loyally. Ashley then awaited Lt. Surge to make his move.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure) - Shocking Vermilion Discoveries   The Adventure goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure) - Shocking Vermilion Discoveries H6Q0F8zThu Dec 27, 2012 7:07 am

"Ho. Another challenger! Shall we toy with them, Pikachu?" He asked, eyeing the Wartortle. At the remark, a Pikachu jumped out of it's ball. "Use Thundershock!" Suge bellowed as Pikachu let off a small but deadly line of electricity.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure) - Shocking Vermilion Discoveries   The Adventure goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure) - Shocking Vermilion Discoveries H6Q0F8zThu Dec 27, 2012 12:51 pm

Wartortle stared at it his eyes half closed knowing not to worry as a Psybeam came in from the side stopping the Thundershock in it's tracks. Ashley laughed looking to Lt. Surge and said "Wow your really losing your touch. Come on Spoink Let's kick this off with a Shadow Ball" Alexis and Leo raised an eyebrow not realizing that Ashley had taught Spoink that move (TM), Spoink however formed the large shadowy black ball in front of him launching it at Pikachu in rapid succession repeatedly forming them and launching them again and again and again at Pikachu his accuracy second-to-none.

Spoink was easily able to turn following Pikachu wherever he went due to his spring. Ashley thought that this was an awesome test of Spoink's new skills. Alexis and Leo meanwhile watched in amazement having seen Pikachu battle already against their pokemon and thought this was a good match-up.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure) - Shocking Vermilion Discoveries   The Adventure goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure) - Shocking Vermilion Discoveries H6Q0F8zThu Dec 27, 2012 2:31 pm

Pikachu's speed was admirable. It dodged nearly all Shadow Balls and pierced through the last ones with Thundershock. "All right now. Make that pig stand still with Thunder Wave!" Surge bellowed across the gym as Pikachu released a weak jolt of electricity not aiming to harm, just paralyze.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure) - Shocking Vermilion Discoveries   The Adventure goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure) - Shocking Vermilion Discoveries H6Q0F8zThu Dec 27, 2012 3:26 pm

Ashley watch Pikachu move calling out "Watch Out Spoink their up to something" and as soon as he heard them he said "Now Dodge It backwards now" Spoink using his spring to bounce backwards performing back-flips to avoid the attack. Ashley then called out "Now Spoink surround Pikachu with Double Team and then use Psybeam" Spoink immediately moving so fast that he duplicates himself, surrounding Pikachu from all angles even climbing on top of each other linking together and forming a dome to hopefully block out all of Lt. Surge's commands and prevent him from seeing what's going on. It was then that Spoink and his duplicates all launched Psybeam attacks at Pikachu having Pikachu cornered aiming to end it there and then.

Alexis and Leo both knew that Ashley was great with tactics and had been witness to most of them but as they didn't know that Ashley had taught Spoink Double Team (TM) this was a new one on them. Charmeleon and Ivysaur watched intently aswell as their comrade fought Pikachu knowing that Spoink had what it took to win.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure) - Shocking Vermilion Discoveries   The Adventure goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure) - Shocking Vermilion Discoveries H6Q0F8zThu Dec 27, 2012 4:21 pm

Pikachu was knocked back. "Grr! Quick! Attack!" Although he didn't say what attack, the answer lay within. Pikachu pumped it's small fists and started scampering faster than the eye could follow, going through first one duplicate, then another. Sooner or later, it's quest would be acheived. It covered itself in small electric sparks as it ran, filling the atmosphere with electricity not enough to hurt but it could cause a small static shock on contact.

Finally Pikachu skidded back, just three Spoinks remained. Two were fake, one was real. It twirled, creating a net of electricity around itself and Spoink. Escape was virtually impossible. It dashed towards the remaining Spoink's, using Quick Attack.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure) - Shocking Vermilion Discoveries   The Adventure goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure) - Shocking Vermilion Discoveries H6Q0F8zThu Dec 27, 2012 9:02 pm

That was when suddenly a fourth unseen Spoink dropped from the ceiling, Ashley calling "Now Spoink, Shadow Ball Go!" Spoink beginning to form the large shadowy black blob in front of him before launching it at close range at Pikachu full power. Ashley smiled holding his lucky Rayquaza Amulet rubbing it for luck with this attack, watching it unfold.

This was surprising even to Alexis and Leo as they had not noticed the Spoink that was hanging on the ceiling from his spring. This was a new tactic even for Ashley partially because of his new Double Team move.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure) - Shocking Vermilion Discoveries   The Adventure goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure) - Shocking Vermilion Discoveries H6Q0F8zFri Dec 28, 2012 10:31 am

Pikachu side-stepped quickly enough to dodge the powerful Shadow Ball. "Hehe. Clearly you misjudge the third gym leader and his pokemon. Use Agility!" Pikachu scurried across the arena faster than the eye could follow. It planted a foot firmly on a rock and boosted itself high in the air, sending a Thunderbolt at Spoink.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure) - Shocking Vermilion Discoveries   The Adventure goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure) - Shocking Vermilion Discoveries H6Q0F8zTue Jan 29, 2013 7:00 pm

Spoink was moving clear of the Thunderbolt when it struck it's coil, Spoink being dealt some major damage before falling to the floor now majorly weak, it still however had some fight left in it as Ashley called across "Let's do this Spoink, I know you can, Use Double Team again and then Shadow Ball" Spoink immediately repeating the earlier tactic as the Spoink's all reformed the soundproof dome linking together once more before using Shadow Ball the large, dark, blobs all forming in front of the Spoink's before being launched at Pikachu repeatedly, again and again and again. Ashley aiming to take Pikachu out with this tactic, knowing the Spoink required experience if it was ever to evolve into a Grumpig.

Leo and Alexis still watching at the stands as they crossed their fingers hoping that this would be the moment, Ashley won this battle and would be one pokemon away from his third badge.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure) - Shocking Vermilion Discoveries   The Adventure goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure) - Shocking Vermilion Discoveries H6Q0F8zSat Feb 02, 2013 11:21 am

(Sorry for the late reply.)

The Shadow ball struck Pikachu on it's back as it was forced to do a stupid somersault to dodge. It unleashed another Thundershock, now fuming.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure) - Shocking Vermilion Discoveries   The Adventure goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure) - Shocking Vermilion Discoveries H6Q0F8zSat Feb 02, 2013 1:02 pm

(There's more than one shadow ball because there's more than one Spoink (Double Team))
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure) - Shocking Vermilion Discoveries   The Adventure goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure) - Shocking Vermilion Discoveries H6Q0F8zMon Feb 11, 2013 5:18 pm

((Bump))
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure) - Shocking Vermilion Discoveries   The Adventure goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure) - Shocking Vermilion Discoveries H6Q0F8zFri Feb 22, 2013 11:53 am

(Ohmygod! Sorry! 0_0)

Pikachu dodged the other Shadow Balls. Barely touching it's toes, the Shadow Balls erupted around Pikachu, causing rock and dust to fly in the air.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure) - Shocking Vermilion Discoveries   The Adventure goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure) - Shocking Vermilion Discoveries H6Q0F8zFri Feb 22, 2013 12:53 pm

Ashley however was quick to react calling across to the Spoink's, "Now spin and use Psybeam" hoping to create a buzz-saw effect which, would be like a sharp, circular saw. This was what Ashley saw as the penultimate moment when he hoped he would beat Surge's Pikachu.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure) - Shocking Vermilion Discoveries   The Adventure goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure) - Shocking Vermilion Discoveries H6Q0F8zSat Mar 02, 2013 5:12 pm

There was no escape. The Psybeam connected, blowing up a dust cloud. "Tsk." Surge tutted as he recalled his fainted Pikachu. Without orders, Raichu stepped out into the battle field. It gave a harsh cry and smirked at the Spoink. It looked back at Surge, the smirk still playing on it's mouth. Suddenly it unleashed a strong Thunderbolt without warning.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure) - Shocking Vermilion Discoveries   The Adventure goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure) - Shocking Vermilion Discoveries H6Q0F8zSat Mar 02, 2013 10:40 pm

Ashley smiled as Pikachu was defeated congratulating his Spoink saying to him "Nice job" being cut off mid-sentence by Raichu's Thunderbolt, he quickly smirked taking a pokeball from his belt and throwing it out onto the battlefield calling "Help us out Cubone" having secretly taken it from his PC when at the Pokemon center, Cubone holding his club high up to the sky, the Thunderbolt being drawn to it, Cubone smiling and laughing as he was unaffected, then pointing the club at Raichu as if to say `bring it on`. Ashley then returned Spoink to it's pokeball, and said to Cubone "Ok then buddy, let's kick this one off with a Double Team (TM) and then follow it up with Bone Club!" Cubone then obliging as he duplicated himself multiple times surrounding, Raichu. All of the Cubone's then lunged in from all directions using Bone Club attempting to strike Raichu with it.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure) - Shocking Vermilion Discoveries   The Adventure goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure) - Shocking Vermilion Discoveries H6Q0F8zSun Mar 03, 2013 9:39 am

Raichu slammed it's tail on the ground, leaving a deep crevice there as it rocketed up. It fell through thin air and just before impact, twirled and tried to bring down it's foot on Cubone with Mega Kick.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure) - Shocking Vermilion Discoveries   The Adventure goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure) - Shocking Vermilion Discoveries H6Q0F8zSun Mar 03, 2013 9:51 am

This was unfortunately ruined by the fact Raichu landed the attack on one of the copies going straight through it and slamming it's foot into the floor. Ashley then grinned as Cubone was still following the attack, him and his 7 doubles all bringing their clubs down towards Raichu's head, like they were hammering a nail into a piece of wood.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure) - Shocking Vermilion Discoveries   The Adventure goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure) - Shocking Vermilion Discoveries H6Q0F8zSun Mar 03, 2013 9:55 am

Raichu whirled round heavily, not being particularly fast, knocking away bones with Mega Punches. It finally faced the last couple of Cubones. One was fake. One was not. Suddenly Raichu's tail tail stretched and extended as far as it could and slammed into the Cubones sideways.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure) - Shocking Vermilion Discoveries   The Adventure goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure) - Shocking Vermilion Discoveries H6Q0F8zSun Mar 03, 2013 10:05 am

The Cubones both leapt over the tail with a front flip and attempted to slam the bone into Raichu's head once more. Ashley watching as Raichu a large, lumbering pokemon was managing to dodge the majority of Cubone's attacks.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure) - Shocking Vermilion Discoveries   The Adventure goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure) - Shocking Vermilion Discoveries H6Q0F8zSun Mar 03, 2013 10:31 am

(Raichu isn't large or lumbering. Just chubby. And looks very cuddly! <3 And it's probably higher levelled that Cubone so probably higher speed....wait. What is Cubone's level? *Goes to check* )

This time Raichu was hit, dealing major damage. Raichu shook it's head, cheeks sparking. "RAI RAI!" Raichu harshly barked before using another Mega Kick.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure) - Shocking Vermilion Discoveries   The Adventure goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure) - Shocking Vermilion Discoveries H6Q0F8zSun Mar 03, 2013 4:58 pm

Ashley saw this and was about to warn Cubone when, Cubone was struck by the Mega Kick being sent flying backwards by it, the move having dealt some considerable damage to the unsuspecting Cubone. Ashley then called across "Don't give up Cubone, We can do this, Now use Double Team and Bone Club again!" Cubone getting up, it's confidence being boosted by Ashley, and by Leo and Alexis and their pokemon. Cubone then dashed forwards, copies appearing alongside it as they all surrounded Raichu once more, the Cubone's all lunging at Raichu and attempting to slam the Bone into it to take it down with this hit.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure) - Shocking Vermilion Discoveries   The Adventure goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure) - Shocking Vermilion Discoveries H6Q0F8zWed Mar 20, 2013 1:30 pm

Raichu wasn't able to dodge it, so it deflected it. The jagged end of the tail pressed hard against the bone, Raichu struggled to absorb the impact of the attack as it swung it's left arm and right foot for a Mega Kick-Punch combo.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Adventure goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure) - Shocking Vermilion Discoveries   The Adventure goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure) - Shocking Vermilion Discoveries H6Q0F8z

The Adventure goes on (Ashley Rio's Adventure) - Shocking Vermilion Discoveries
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next