HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Legendary Duo

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
break994
break994

A Legendary Duo - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Legendary Duo   A Legendary Duo - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jan 26, 2013 7:26 pm

Axew fainted as riolu steeped up aura glowing with aura.
Riolu charged with a force palm
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: A Legendary Duo   A Legendary Duo - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jan 26, 2013 7:37 pm

It was at this point that Deino leapt into the air and dodged it landing back at Mason's side, then Dratini slithered forwards ready for a battle, Mason soon called out "Now Dratini use Extremespeed" Dratini immediately dashing forwards faster than the eye could see and slamming into Riolu. He then returned to his original position waiting for Riolu to make a move of it's own.

(Move can't be dodge it too fast)
break994
break994

PostSubject: Re: A Legendary Duo   A Legendary Duo - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jan 26, 2013 7:43 pm

Riolu used it's aura to watch it happen slowly and as it hit he launched a full power force pam dealing recoil damage
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: A Legendary Duo   A Legendary Duo - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jan 26, 2013 7:45 pm

(Aura can't slow things down, Extremespeed is still too fast for Riolu to React, doubt Force Palm could've even charged in the time that Extremespeed hit so...)
break994
break994

PostSubject: Re: A Legendary Duo   A Legendary Duo - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jan 26, 2013 7:55 pm

break994 wrote:
Riolu used it's aura to watch it happen slowly and as it hit he launched a full power force pam dealing recoil damage

to

Riolu allowed the hit but was used to falling staligmites so it wasn't bothered
break994
break994

PostSubject: Re: A Legendary Duo   A Legendary Duo - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed May 29, 2013 3:28 pm

OCC: Had to double  post to get it going again
Time skip mason and gregor have separated  for now
So I need a NPC or mod to finish this bit of the plot for now
Just to let mods know he's at giant chasm
BIC: Gregor walked through the cave tensely he was gonna capture kyruem he had palkia on side he paused for a brief second where would he go after.
But deep down Gregor knew there were four more more after kyruem he really wanted 'Celebi,Shaymin,Rayaquazza,Darkria

Last edited by break994 on Wed Aug 21, 2013 5:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: A Legendary Duo   A Legendary Duo - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jun 17, 2013 8:29 pm

Kyurem trudged through the cave slowly, an echo resonating throughout it's depths as, Kyurem was a few floors below and from what could be heard he was in a battle with another pokemon, probably wild.
break994
break994

PostSubject: Re: A Legendary Duo   A Legendary Duo - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jun 17, 2013 8:31 pm

Gregor heard the sound of kyruem and returned palkia only to clutch the masterball  close to his side , Gregor would make sure he had a slight battle with kyruem before the battle.
He ran down the stairs and crossed a bridge which collapsed behind him.

OCC: he has 3 master balls left

Last edited by break994 on Mon Jun 17, 2013 8:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: A Legendary Duo   A Legendary Duo - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jun 17, 2013 8:45 pm

(Edit to correct as, Mason has Dialga, you have Palkia)
break994
break994

PostSubject: Re: A Legendary Duo   A Legendary Duo - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Jun 17, 2013 8:55 pm

(edited)
SaxAppeal
SaxAppeal

PostSubject: Re: A Legendary Duo   A Legendary Duo - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 27, 2013 10:36 am

((Sorry for the delay, been dealing with some confusing business irl.))

As Gregor crossed the bridge a small light began to widen at the other side. Upon further inspection, the light came from a peculiar cavern, covered in what looked like crystals, and lit from a small pinhole in the back of the cavern. When examined closely, the crystals proved to actually be large chunks of ice - the source being the staggeringly large Dragon-type residing within. Currently it was fighting a Graveler that had managed to find its way into Kyurem's home, if you could call it fighting. The Rock/Ground type was being completely dominated by the Dragon/Ice type's powerful attacks, most notably Glaciate. Within minutes the Graveler was defeated, Kyurem sweeping him to the side of his cavern in what looked like disappointment. It seemed he wanted a true challenge, not these weak creatures that accidentally found their way into his home.
break994
break994

PostSubject: Re: A Legendary Duo   A Legendary Duo - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 27, 2013 11:36 am

I moved slightly closer to kyruem "your the ice dragon!"I sai pushing my glasses up my nose.
"I have a worthy challanger for you perhaps you've heard of this challenger?"I said "This is palkia water dragon" I said chucking a masterball on the floor"I also have other pokemon you would consider them weak I consider them able but not prepared.".
"Lets show you a real battle palkia use spacial rend now."Palkia vegans to charge the attack then launched the attack on the kyruem
SaxAppeal
SaxAppeal

PostSubject: Re: A Legendary Duo   A Legendary Duo - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 27, 2013 10:19 pm

Kyurem uses Glaciate on the ground in front of him, causing ice crystals to form in a shield-like shape. The attack, however, obliterates the ice, sending shards of it charged with Palkia's attack back at Kyurem. Snarling, Kyurem's eyes begin to glow, with small beams of bluish light appearing in his mouth. He fires off an Ice Beam attack, the sudden light glinting off of the crystals and causing the whole cavern to flash brightly.
break994
break994

PostSubject: Re: A Legendary Duo   A Legendary Duo - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Sep 02, 2013 5:30 pm

Gregor blinks quickly before nodding to palkia ,Palkia stood there it's eyes burning and then palkia flew into the air and slammed down towards kyruem with a dragon claw.
Gregor knows either way this goes he has a plan he just has to hope nothing comes off plan.
'get ready' Gregor transmitted to palkia.
SaxAppeal
SaxAppeal

PostSubject: Re: A Legendary Duo   A Legendary Duo - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Sep 14, 2013 4:30 am

The Dragon Claw attack came crashing down on Kyurem's side, the confines of the cavern preventing him from really being able to dodge effectively. Snarling, Kyurem unleashed a Dragon Pulse attack at point - blank range on Palkia - at such short range, the chances of Palkia being able to dodge it were slim.
break994
break994

PostSubject: Re: A Legendary Duo   A Legendary Duo - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 15, 2013 12:20 am

Palkia braced itself for impact by standing tall and nodding to Gregor who knew if it didn't work masterball.
and launched special rend to counter the odds were 50-50
SaxAppeal
SaxAppeal

PostSubject: Re: A Legendary Duo   A Legendary Duo - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Sep 17, 2013 6:10 am

The attacks clashed, both Dragons being hit with powerful waves of energy. Kyurem growled; this was clearly a fight he was enjoying. A real challenge.
break994
break994

PostSubject: Re: A Legendary Duo   A Legendary Duo - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Oct 28, 2013 10:14 am

Gregor knew he had a chanc and threw the masterball.
(sorry I have to end this plot)
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Legendary Duo   A Legendary Duo - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

A Legendary Duo
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2