HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Manaphys sea temple

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
break994
break994

Manaphys sea temple - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Manaphys sea temple   Manaphys sea temple - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri Feb 01, 2013 3:47 pm

I grabbed the steering wheels and pressed a button and before we knew it we were moving
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Manaphys sea temple   Manaphys sea temple - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri Feb 01, 2013 4:56 pm

Suddenly, something came up from the sea...a Gyrados! It apparently didn't like this strange vehicle in it's territory, and it gave pursuit.
break994
break994

PostSubject: Re: Manaphys sea temple   Manaphys sea temple - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri Feb 01, 2013 5:29 pm

I stopped the boat and saw the angry gyarados and I slammed my great ball at the gyarados "It would be a great pokemon for training trainees!"I thought

(If this catches sh'es gonna send it via a gadget to mission control it won't be hers )
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Manaphys sea temple   Manaphys sea temple - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri Feb 01, 2013 7:10 pm

Gyrados knocked the ball aside. It was apparently looking for a fight.

Kenji gripped the handle of his sword, incase it was needed.
break994
break994

PostSubject: Re: Manaphys sea temple   Manaphys sea temple - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 02, 2013 10:48 am

I caught the great ball and said to kenj"weaken it if you wish because we need training pokemon at SS!"I said
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Manaphys sea temple   Manaphys sea temple - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 02, 2013 5:11 pm

Kenji jumped into the air, and sliced Gyrados in the face. There was no serious damage since the sword was not meant on Pokemon, but it did send it skidding back. While Mudkip did continuous water-guns, Kenji jumped back into the ski, held out his hand, and a few seconds later Mudkip stopped his attack and Gyrados fled.

Kenji turned to Bell and said, "Don't worry, I used my Aura to tell it to leave us alone."
break994
break994

PostSubject: Re: Manaphys sea temple   Manaphys sea temple - Page 5 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 07, 2013 9:30 pm

"Thanks!"I said nodding as we pulled up at slateport.

(New topic)
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Manaphys sea temple   Manaphys sea temple - Page 5 H6Q0F8z

Manaphys sea temple
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5