HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Acer: Trainer, Savior, Adventurer, Hero.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

Acer: Trainer, Savior, Adventurer, Hero. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Acer: Trainer, Savior, Adventurer, Hero.   Acer: Trainer, Savior, Adventurer, Hero. - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Jul 11, 2013 5:53 am

[Go ahead]

Dan and Cale laughed. "And remember not to rush when tidying up!" said Dan, jokingly, referring to how Terran originally had untidy hair, one sock, an unbuttoned shirt, and other untidy traits in his appearance. "Terran, I'll give you a ride to the party tomorrow. Now where do you live again?" asked Cale.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Acer: Trainer, Savior, Adventurer, Hero.   Acer: Trainer, Savior, Adventurer, Hero. - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Jul 12, 2013 8:04 pm

(Where does Terran live? Was it never established in the RP? Sorry for so many questions XD I'm busy with other topics so I don't have the time to completely look through all of the posts in this topic)
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Acer: Trainer, Savior, Adventurer, Hero.   Acer: Trainer, Savior, Adventurer, Hero. - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Jul 12, 2013 8:23 pm

[Uh, I think he lives in either Verdanturf town or Mauvile City]
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Acer: Trainer, Savior, Adventurer, Hero.   Acer: Trainer, Savior, Adventurer, Hero. - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Jul 13, 2013 5:00 am

(Verdanturf Town it is then. I've always liked that place. XD)
"I live in Verdanturf Town. My house is the one closest to the Contest Hall. You can't miss it since it's also got a bright red door. Thanks in advance, Mr. Cale!" Terran replied with a smile. He seemed very excited to be going on this 'adventure' and immediately rushed to get his bags packed.
"I'll see you two then!" he shouted across his shoulder as he rushed for his home.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Acer: Trainer, Savior, Adventurer, Hero.   Acer: Trainer, Savior, Adventurer, Hero. - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Jul 13, 2013 9:13 pm

"Good Kid, Good Kid." said Cale. Dan nodded. Cale then got out his Pokegear and contacted one of his fellow Rangers. "Are those Goons we caught on their way to the Police Station?" he asked.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Acer: Trainer, Savior, Adventurer, Hero.   Acer: Trainer, Savior, Adventurer, Hero. - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 17, 2013 12:13 am

The Ranger replied with a simple 'Yes' and then hung up after saying 'Goodbye, sir' abruptly. Obviously there was something important going on that the Pokemon Ranger needed to attend to.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Acer: Trainer, Savior, Adventurer, Hero.   Acer: Trainer, Savior, Adventurer, Hero. - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Jul 17, 2013 1:43 am

Cale nodded, then shut his Pokegear. The Acer family saw him to the door. "Well Acers, it's been a pleasure seeing you again, since your wedding. The Rangers have hired men to check out and repair the damage." said Cale. He patted Sapphire's shoulder, and Shook Dan's hand. "Till tomorrow." said Dan. Cale looked down at Kyler, and patted his head. Then he walked out the door, but didn't leave before saying "He looks just like you, Dan." "I know" Dan said. Then Cale Orski had left. Dan reassuringly patted his wife's shoulder. "Don't worry Sapphire. We'll be alright." he said. Sapphire smiled and nodded. Dan picked up Kyler. "Okay, go to Mommy." he said. He handed him over to Sapphire, but then he laughed and waved at the sliding glass door in the kitchen. Sapphire jumped.

"What is it?" said Dan. He looked and saw, to his surprise, the Zangoose earlier from the forest. It looked quite sad. Dan gestured Sapphire to stay back, as he went to the sliding door. "I thought you got caught by one of those thieves." he said. But as he examined the patio outside, he saw a shattered Pokeball. "What the...what happened? What are you doing here?" he asked the Zangoose. Kabutops appeared next to Dan, to translate whatever Zangoose tries to communicate.

[Just so you know, Kabutops understands Pokémon Language. So you can just write a brief summary of what it's trying to say, if you wish.]
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Acer: Trainer, Savior, Adventurer, Hero.   Acer: Trainer, Savior, Adventurer, Hero. - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Jul 25, 2013 7:01 pm

(So, you'd like me to make up a scenario involving the Zangoose? XD Sorry I'm just a bit confused. Also, sorry I haven't posted in this in such a long time. Been a hectic summer. @^@)
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Acer: Trainer, Savior, Adventurer, Hero.   Acer: Trainer, Savior, Adventurer, Hero. - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Jul 25, 2013 8:32 pm

[Yeah, that would be nice]
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Acer: Trainer, Savior, Adventurer, Hero.   Acer: Trainer, Savior, Adventurer, Hero. - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Jul 26, 2013 5:04 am

(Alright. ^ ^)

The Zangoose began to make odd sounds and noises. While it may seem like jumbled cries to the men, Kabutops nodded every now and then, obviously understanding every grunt. Finally, the Zangoose appeared to be finished with its 'conversation' with Kabutops, the Pokemon turned towards the men and translated every sound.
"What this Zangoose was saying, is that there appears to be a disturbance between a nest of Beedrills and the Zangoose tribe. Apparently, one of the Zangoose had accidentally tripped over a pebble and slammed into a young Weedle, angering the Beedrills. In retaliation, the Beedrills began to attack the Zangoose, despite its cries that it was all an accident."
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Acer: Trainer, Savior, Adventurer, Hero.   Acer: Trainer, Savior, Adventurer, Hero. - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Jul 28, 2013 8:03 am

Dan looked at the Zangoose. Then Kabutops made a theory of his own. "It appears that when it angered the Beedrill, the other Zangoose banished him from the tribe. So when it looked for help, after meeting you and Master Kyler, apparently, it was caught by one of those thugs, but somehow managed to resist and break free upon learning it was ordered to raid your home. Maybe it's disobedience caused it's owner to disown it." he said. Zangoose nodded at his statement. It was apparently true.

Dan thought for a second, then went to the Zangoose. "Hey Zangoose, I wish I could help you, but I've got my own problems...but...how would you like to stay here and live with my family? Would you like to become my Pokémon?" he asked, tapping a Pokeball.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Acer: Trainer, Savior, Adventurer, Hero.   Acer: Trainer, Savior, Adventurer, Hero. - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 29, 2013 2:48 am

The Zangoose's eyes widened, but its mouth drew into a smile. It seemed as though becoming Dan's Pokemon caused him joy. The Zangoose nodded, stepping forward for the 'capture'. Grinning widely, the Zangoose closed its eyes and prepared itself mentally for the PokeBall.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Acer: Trainer, Savior, Adventurer, Hero.   Acer: Trainer, Savior, Adventurer, Hero. - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 29, 2013 6:36 am

Dan grabbed his Pokeball that he happened to have on his person, and stepped closer to Zangose. He was wondering if he'd be able to capture a Pokémon without battling it, but then he remembered how willing Squirtle was, and how he didn't even battle him for capture. So Dan opened his Pokeball, and let Zangoose in for Capture.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Acer: Trainer, Savior, Adventurer, Hero.   Acer: Trainer, Savior, Adventurer, Hero. - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Jul 30, 2013 6:33 pm

The PokeBall didn't even seem to move. The Zangoose was completely happy with the 'containment'. The PokeBall let out a satisfying 'plink' noise, showing that the Pokemon was successfully captured.
Congratulations! You just caught a Zangoose! Would you like to give it a nickname?
Zangoose
Male
Level 22
Moves:
Scratch, Leer, Quick Attack, Fury Cutter, Pursuit, Slash, Embargo, Crush Claw, [EM]Iron Tail
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Acer: Trainer, Savior, Adventurer, Hero.   Acer: Trainer, Savior, Adventurer, Hero. - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Jul 30, 2013 8:44 pm

[No Nickname, please :3 ]

Dan gladly held his Pokeball. A burst of excitement filled his head, he just couldn't contain it. "All-right! I just caught...A Zangoose!" he said holding it up. Abra applauded. "Man, I haven't done that in a long time! Heh, first time I caught a Pokémon for myself in a while, I mean, I caught some for you and Kyler, but...man..." he said looking at his newly caught Pokémon. He decided to let out the Zangoose. It looked around, curiously at the house. Sapphire took a step back, while Kyler jumped out of her arms and went right to it. "Hi Zangoose!" he said to it. Kyler had already met this Zangoose when he was playing with the Aipom Troupe in the woods. The Zangoose smiled, and greetingly raised a paw to say hi.

Sapphire was pretty nervous about the Zangoose inside her house. It made her even more nervous that her baby was near it. "Kyler Jesse, you be careful!" she said at Kyler. Dan facepalmed. His wife was becoming more like an overprotective stereotypical mother every day. Sapphire then turned white, as Kyler started to pet the Zangoose's belly. But Zangoose just giggled and made a purring sound. Dan then went to Zangoose and whispered in his ear "Zangoose, Promise me you will never let any harm come to Kyler. You seemed protective of him when I showed up in the woods today, so protect him against real threats, alright? Besides, remember what I said about his mother would slice you up?" he said. Zangoose nodded at Dan. "He Understands, Master." Kabutops whispered at Dan.

Dan then recalled the Zangoose, much to Sapphire's relief. She went up and picked up Kyler. She wondered, why would her own Husband take it upon himself to train another Pokémon? But then she realized her protective-motherly nature had overcome her. When she was a trainer, she probably would've done what he did: take in a helpless Pokémon. Immediately she felt sorry and wished she hadn't been so rude.

Then, there was a knock on the door. Dan answered. It was a delivery man of some sort. "Yes, how can I help you?" he said
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Acer: Trainer, Savior, Adventurer, Hero.   Acer: Trainer, Savior, Adventurer, Hero. - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 01, 2013 7:10 am

"I have a package for a Dan Acer?" the delivery man said while holding out a package. The package was box-shaped and was wrapped in black and white wrapping paper. The design gave the package the distinct appearance of a black and white PokeBall. There was a postage stamp on it with no return address. Even so, the delivery man didn't seem to notice; as if there was a return address and nothing 'illegal' was going on. (You're not supposed to deliver things with no return address, right? XD)
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Acer: Trainer, Savior, Adventurer, Hero.   Acer: Trainer, Savior, Adventurer, Hero. - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 01, 2013 7:34 am

Dan took the Package from the Delivery Man, then signed for his gift. "Thanks." he said. He then put the box on the table. Sapphire and Kyler, along with Kabutops and Abra, huddled around it. "What is it?" asked Sapphire. "No Idea." Dan said. He then opened the package and quickly found a small card. It had a C on it, written in a very familiar style. "That's the logo of...Leaf! Leaf sent it!" Dan said Excitedly. He then proceeded to Open his Package to see what the item was.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Acer: Trainer, Savior, Adventurer, Hero.   Acer: Trainer, Savior, Adventurer, Hero. - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Aug 02, 2013 4:44 am

Inside appeared to be some sort of PokeDex and a sealed envelope. 'Leaf to Dan' was written neatly on the envelope and a note was attached to the PokeDex. The note appeared to be a simple name, 'Kyler'. Obviously, the black and white PokeDex was for the boy, a gift from Leaf. The envelope was green in color, leaf-green to be exact. It was sealed with sealing wax; very old-fashioned for the current era. A leaf emblem was imprinted into the wax, showing that each item inside the package was sent from Leaf.
(Exactly who is Leaf again? XD)
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Acer: Trainer, Savior, Adventurer, Hero.   Acer: Trainer, Savior, Adventurer, Hero. - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 05, 2013 4:50 am

[You'll find out more about Leaf soon enough XD By the Way, she doesn't know anything about Kyler yet, but don't worry, I have my ways to make everything work :) ]

"A Pokedex for Kyler?" said Dan. "Pokedex?" said Kyler. The toddler knew about his parent's electronic journals, but didn't understand that he was given one of his own. "But...he's too young to train Pokémon!" said Sapphire. "Well...he still likes Pokémon. Maybe he can use it for fun. Like a Toy." said Dan, shrugging. "But it's NOT a Toy! It's high-tech Pokémon information gear!" Sapphire replied. Then a thought crossed both Dan and Sapphire's mind, but Sapphire beat Dan to it. "Wait...how does Leaf know about Kyler?" she asked. "I don't know. Maybe Cale...no, he didn't know either! Nobody knows yet!" said Dan.

Sapphire looked at the Card that said "Kyler". "Wait, this isn't Leaf's Handwriting!" said Sapphire. "It isn't?" said Dan. He looked at the card. "You're right!" he took a closer look at the bottom of the paper. It said "Birch Laboratories". Before Dan could Question, Sapphire pulled out a Letter from the Envelope, and Dan read it.

"Dear Dan and Sapphire, I hope you two are having a good time in Hoenn! You two are such a cute couple. I can't wait to see you two, at the Reunion this week, and neither can Mightyena! We're staying at Cale's summer house in Littleroot Town, and it's really nice. I decided to send you a few things just to make sure you don't forget who it was who bailed you out of computer troubles ;). Their just a few Pokémon Tools I think you'll like, and some of my cookies too! And Someone Named Professor Birch asked me to send you this Model Pokedex too. Don't know why though, but I guess I should let him do what he wants, after all he is shipping this package for me. Well I'll see you at the Reunion! And say hi to Abra and Kabutops for me!"-Leaf Cinzia

"Oh, that explains it. This Birch guy must have sent Kyler the Pokedex. And he slipped the note in as well." said Dan. "Well that makes sense. We're all registered in the Hoenn Trainers Association, and so is Prof. Birch. I guess when we registered Kyler, he must have seen his name and recognized the name "Acer". And with him coming to the party, maybe he sent this Pokedex to him as a gift." said Sapphire. There was also a signature on the back of the Card that said. "Don't worry, nobody knows of him yet"

Dan shrugged, then he pulled out Leaf's cookies. Sapphire and Kyler instantly took one and ate them. "Hmm, good. She's still got it!" Sapphire said with a mouthful. She looked at the Pokedex, then at Kyler. "Kyler, why don't you try this out. It's like Mommy and Daddy's Journal." Dan said, handing Kyler the Pokedex. Kyler took it, then hopped off his chair.

Kyler flipped on the pokedex, then used it to Scan Kabutops and Abra.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Acer: Trainer, Savior, Adventurer, Hero.   Acer: Trainer, Savior, Adventurer, Hero. - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 05, 2013 11:35 pm

The mechanical voice immediately started to emanate from the PokeDex. The camera of the PokeDex focused first on Kabutops, then on Abra.
"Kabutops. The Shellfish Pokemon. Along with Omanyte, Omastar, and Kabuto, this Pokemon was believed to be extinct tens of thousands of years ago. Abra. The Psi Pokémon. When Abra senses an imminent attack, it escapes by teleporting."
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Acer: Trainer, Savior, Adventurer, Hero.   Acer: Trainer, Savior, Adventurer, Hero. - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 13, 2013 2:26 am

Kyler giggled at the Pokedex talking. "Well, he seems to like it, I say we let him keep it." Dan said. Sapphire smiled and nodded. "Hmm, seeing Leaf's signature makes me excited to see everyone again. "Me too, and We'll see them tomorrow." said Dan, as Kyler continued to play with his new Pokedex.

The rest of the day, the Acer house was peaceful. A man came over, hired by the Pokémon Rangers, to fix the hole in the upstairs floor. He fit wood over it, and bunched it so even Two Kabutops could jumped on it and not break through. All Dan did was throw a small carpet over it. The Acer family went out to eat that night, to celebrate how they avoided danger, yet ate in silence, with the fact that their peace was broken today.

That night, it truly was peaceful. Sapphire was still very worried and scared for herself and her family, having almost been kidnapped earlier this day. She felt safe being married to someone like Dan, but she was still paranoid. For most of her life, at times like this she'd always wanted to sleep with someone in her company. She always shared a bed with Dan, but this night, she wanted to sleep with Kyler. Kyler fell asleep on the couch that night, and that's where Sapphire had slept too. Dan slept in his bed alone, but got up in the middle of the night to go into the kitchen on the second floor. When he cut through the living room, he saw Sapphire sleeping, holding the Sleeping Kyler in her arms. He then kissed both their heads.

He poured himself some milk and drank it, and when he went back into the living room, he heard what sounded like worried whimpering, coming from Kyler. Dan went over to Kyler and kneeled in front of him. "Hey buddy, what's the matter." he whispered, with warmth in his voice. Kyler looked at Dan. "Daddy...I'm scared..." he whined. "Of what?" said Dan. "Bad guys...I'm worried they'll...come back...and they'll take you, and momma, and me..." Kyler said, tear-filled. Dan rubbed his son's cheeks. "Don't worry Kyler...the bad guys won't come back for us. And we're all safe. Remember, nobody can ever take me down. And we've got Abra watching everyone, and Kabutops is guarding us outside, and, just look at your Mom, she can't even be an inch away from you. The point is, you're safe, so relax..." he said reassuringly. Kyler sniffled. "You're a tough guy, aren't you?" said Dan. Kyler then shifted his face to serious mode. "Yeah!" he whispered. Dan laughed, then patted Kyler lightly. "Good. Now, go to sleep, we've got a big day tomorrow. Goodnight" said Dan, as he headed back to his room.

Kyler watched Dan go back to his room, then looked up at his sleeping mother. He remembered all the times his parents have been there for him.  One time when he scraped his knee, Dan had nursed his wound, putting Iodine and a Band Aid on it, and Sapphire had kissed it. Then another time, Kyler had been out in the rain for far too long, and caught a cold. Sapphire cradled him in a blanket to keep him warm while Dan made him hot soup. Remembering all this made him feel safe knowing Dan and Sapphire would protect him, and made him believe in his Father even more. It also calmed him, and was able to drift away back to sleep.

Morning eventually came. It was as quiet and peaceful as any other morning in Verdanturf town. Kyler was the first to wake up, and he slipped away from Sapphire to downstairs. Dan then came out of his room to hear the television on downstairs, and Sapphire still asleep. He shook his wife on the shoulder to wake her. "Rise and shine." he joked. Sapphire woke and looked around. "Don't worry, he just went downstairs. But we should all get ready soon." Dan said, and Sapphire jumped up. "Yeah, we should. And get Kyler ready too!" she said. "Right." Dan replied.

Within the hour, the Acers had gotten themselves ready. They had dressed in casual clothing. "They sure aren't gonna recognize us in these clothes...but that's the fun part." Dan said. "They'll never believe YOU in that outfit, thats for sure." Sapphire laughed. They also got Kyler ready. "Hey Sapph, mind if I fly over there with Kyler?" Dan asked. Sapphire thought about it and a few seconds later came to a decision. "Alright, but you BETTER be careful, Daniel." she said in her stern motherly voice. "Sure thing." Dan said, Assuringly. He and Kyler went outside and Dan gave a sharp whistle. Out from a nearby tall tree came a Fearow, whom Dan once caught years ago. Although it doesn't go in it's Pokeball and doesn't do battles anymore, Fearow still lived around Dan, and was still friends with him and would fly him anywhere he want. It also knew the way to Littleroot Town, and could hold Dan and Kyler together, flying at great distance with more than the weight of the two combined.

Dan helped Kyler on Fearow's Back, then he sat behind Kyler, holding onto him. "Hold on tight, Kyler." said Dan. And Fearow tookoff for LittleRoot Town, while Sapphire took the Car. Fearow flew fast but steady, as Dan was bound for a reunion with old friends

[Continued in Next Topic in Littleroot Town: "Reunions". Will Return to this thread at the right moment. http://www.pokemonworldrpg.com/t5215-reunions#90382 ]
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Acer: Trainer, Savior, Adventurer, Hero.   Acer: Trainer, Savior, Adventurer, Hero. - Page 3 H6Q0F8z

Acer: Trainer, Savior, Adventurer, Hero.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3