HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The First Gym

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Supersquirrel
Supersquirrel

The First Gym Empty
PostSubject: The First Gym   The First Gym H6Q0F8zWed May 15, 2013 1:42 pm

Becca walked into the gym and stretched quietly. She heard the gym leaders were supposed to come and meet with you at the entrance, so where was she...? "Helloooooo?!" She called, already standing on her side of the stadium, bored out of her mind. "Ms. Gym Leader Lady?"
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

The First Gym Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Gym   The First Gym H6Q0F8zSun May 19, 2013 2:45 am

(I hope you don't mind a bit of story added to the RP. If you don't want it, it can easily be skipped if you would like~)

There was silence in the Gym, and an unsettling one at that. It seemed the gym leader wasn't there for the time being, but there was a note attached to a statue nearby. It read:

Some urgent business has come up, and I have to deal with something. I'm so sorry for the delay, but battles will resume shorty.

-Roxanne

By the looks of it, the note was rather old, and the gym didn't seem to have been habituated in any recent time. It was odd that the note spoke of something quick, and yet the gym leader still wasn't there...
Supersquirrel
Supersquirrel

The First Gym Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Gym   The First Gym H6Q0F8zSun May 19, 2013 5:46 am

((I guess I'm up for it))

Becca groaned when she found the note, sitting down next to the statue. Why was she gone so long if it was QUICK?! It clicked to her that something...was probably off. Maybe there was an issue? It wasn't likely but...

Grabbing the new Pokeball in her hand, she tossed it into the air. It opened into a blinding white light to create a little puppy Pokemon. "Poochyena, can you pick up her scent?" She asked the small puppy as he sniffed the note.

((and now I have no clue what to do))
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

The First Gym Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Gym   The First Gym H6Q0F8zSun May 19, 2013 5:51 am

(Don't worry, it'll be kinda like a mini-quest. You'll get a reward at the end :3)

The note still had a fairly strong and lingering scent. If followed, it would lead to the outskirts of town, where in the sand, there appeared to be footprints in the sand scattered in an erratic manner, almost as if there was a fight of some sort. From there, three sets of footprints would lead to a nearby forest, where crying could be faintly heard deeper inside.
Supersquirrel
Supersquirrel

The First Gym Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Gym   The First Gym H6Q0F8zSun May 19, 2013 6:48 am

Poochyena barked happily as he sniffed the note. With a howl he started tracking steadily all the way to the sand where there were signs of a struggle. There he barked, signalling the end of the trail. Becca nodded and returned him to his Pokeball, walking into the forest slowly and steadily.

((Just so you know...I'd love another wild pokemon))
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

The First Gym Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Gym   The First Gym H6Q0F8zSun May 19, 2013 7:45 pm

(Sounds good ^^)

Before they could get much farther, something blocked their path. Stepping out from the dense forest was a Bagon, a strange sight for the area. It seemed wild and quite lost, and looking to Becca, he growled slightly, and stepped into a battle stance.

Bagon, Male, Level 9
Supersquirrel
Supersquirrel

The First Gym Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Gym   The First Gym H6Q0F8zMon May 20, 2013 5:09 am

Becca stopped in her tracks. A BAGON?!...This far out? She smiled sweetly at the little Pokemon. She didn't like hurting Pokemon to capture them, and she'd rather just be nice to this one. "Hey little guy? Are you lost?" She said crouching down and holding out her hand. "Well honey...I don't know how to get you home...but I'd love to take care of you..."

((THANK YOU THANK YOU I LOVE SALAMENCE))
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

The First Gym Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Gym   The First Gym H6Q0F8zMon May 20, 2013 2:43 pm

Bagon looked up at Becca with a look of curiosity mingled in fear. He flinched away from her hand, but after a couple of seconds, he took a hesitant step, and sniffed it. "G-Gon," he said, looking up at the trainer with wide eyes. Without warning, he leaped onto Becca, and dug at the pocket where he could scent the smell of berries from within. Apparently this Pokemon was lost and starving!
Supersquirrel
Supersquirrel

The First Gym Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Gym   The First Gym H6Q0F8zMon May 20, 2013 2:47 pm

Becca jumped a little when the pokemon jumped after her pack. He was after food! Putting it on the ground, she grabbed a few berries from it. It wasn't USUALLY the pokemon kind of berry...it was her lunch. But in this case she could definitely go a day or two without lunch. Holding it out to Bagon, she gave him a happy smile. "Here you go! Wanna be friends?" She said, trying to scratch the little dragon on the head.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

The First Gym Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Gym   The First Gym H6Q0F8zMon May 20, 2013 2:53 pm

Bagon gobbled up he berries within seconds, and didn't seem to mind he trainer's touch. He even seemed to like being scratched on the head, because s growl-like purr erupted from his throat and he seemed to relax. "Gon..." he said, looking contemptly up at Becca. It seemed like a yes.
Supersquirrel
Supersquirrel

The First Gym Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Gym   The First Gym H6Q0F8zMon May 20, 2013 3:04 pm

Becca giggle and gave him a little hug, pulling out another empty Pokeball. "Alright, then lets be friends." She giggled, tapping the little guy on the head very gently with the Pokeball, causing it to open and take him inside, turning red in the button for a second or two before reverting to white. Becca stood up, very content with her new friend. She'd have to see how he battled later as she continued through the forest.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

The First Gym Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Gym   The First Gym H6Q0F8zTue May 21, 2013 12:48 am

The crying could now clearly be heard, and growing louder with every step Becca took into the forest. Beside her newly caught Bagon, there seemed to be little to no wild Pokemon around. A clearing was near by, and the source of the sad noises came from it.
Supersquirrel
Supersquirrel

The First Gym Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Gym   The First Gym H6Q0F8zTue May 21, 2013 2:21 am

Becca raised an eyebrow as she walked through the plants in front of her into a clearing. There was crying coming from in there, and she couldn't tell what it was or where it was coming from to either, although she didn't like the sound of it. "Hello? Anyone here?"
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

The First Gym Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Gym   The First Gym H6Q0F8zWed May 22, 2013 1:15 am

As if startled by Becca's voice, the crying suddenly turned into frenzied hyperventilation, and though it was hard to make out, the person making it was speaking in between heaved breaths. "Don't...get closer...took my....last Pokemon...Roxanne is....gonna get you." Whoever it was, they seemed to have mistaken Becca for someone else.
Supersquirrel
Supersquirrel

The First Gym Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Gym   The First Gym H6Q0F8zWed May 22, 2013 1:16 am

Becca walked around the corner, with an eyebrow raised. "Hey, hey, it's okay. I'm here. Is something wrong?" She asked, looking around for the source of the sound.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

The First Gym Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Gym   The First Gym H6Q0F8zWed May 22, 2013 1:41 am

The source was a girl about the same age as Rebecca. She had firey red hair, and crystaline blue eyes, even more so because of the moisture forming under them. Her eyes widened when she saw her, and her heavy breathing quickly calmed, though a few tears still ran down her pale face. "K-Kinda," she replied through a hicickupping sob. "A while ago, a man came up to me and stole my Pokemon. I-I ran asked Roxanne and asked her to help, b-but she hasn't come back yet. I thought maybe you were the guy, coming back for something else.
Supersquirrel
Supersquirrel

The First Gym Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Gym   The First Gym H6Q0F8zWed May 22, 2013 1:44 am

Rebecca tilted her head. "What would I be back for...? Well...what direction did they go in?" She asked, letting Poochyena out of his Pokeball to pick up the trail again. "Are you going to be okay?"
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

The First Gym Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Gym   The First Gym H6Q0F8zWed May 22, 2013 2:51 pm

"Y-Yeah, as long as Pumpkin is okay," the girl said. Her hand shakily rose and pointed deeper into the forest. "T-They both ran that way." As if on cue, loud and angry voices erupted from within. Too far to make out the words, but they did seem hostile towards the other.
Sponsored content

The First Gym Empty
PostSubject: Re: The First Gym   The First Gym H6Q0F8z

The First Gym
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon World Forum :: Pokémon Role Play :: Pokémon World :: Hoenn Region :: Rustboro City-
Jump to: