HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Act Four

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

Act Four - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Four   Act Four - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon May 20, 2013 11:58 pm

The Attacks combined made Toxicroak faint. [Honchkrow gets 21 (Did I say that was its level?) EXP]

Aaron looked at Auralie, and approached her. "You made my Toxicroak faint." he said. He looked Rather mad. "Now I'm going to do the same to you." he said. Kenji weakly got up. He walked right infront of Auralie. "I...I wont let you hurt her..." he said, weakly. Aaron smiled. Then he punched Kenji, knocking him back down.

Then, Aaron saw what the other boy was doing. "Hey, wha-?" he said. He ran towards his other partner to help him off the ground.

Meanwhile, Kenji looked really hurt on the ground.
Madame Red
Madame Red

Act Four - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Four   Act Four - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue May 21, 2013 12:01 am

Auralie leaned down to check on Kenji but did not forget about the goon and knew exactly what to do. She looked at Roserade who nodded and looked at the man. She let out an angry cry and then unleashed a barrage of Sludge Bombs. "Are you alright?" She asked Kenji as Roserade was dealing with the goons.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

Act Four - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Four   Act Four - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue May 21, 2013 12:07 am

Aaron started choking on the sludge from the bombs. Still he stood.

Kenji had a big black eye. His face was bleeding. "N-No..." he said.
Madame Red
Madame Red

Act Four - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Four   Act Four - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue May 21, 2013 12:10 am

Auralie smiled and tried to comfort him. It will be okay. Don't worry we will be fine. Roserade will run them off and then we can go back to town ok? She said patting his hair and then she laid a gentle kiss on his forehead.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

Act Four - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Four   Act Four - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue May 21, 2013 12:17 am

"Could-Could you...help me up?" he said, sticking his hand up. He was still on the ground.

When she kissed him, his eyes widened. Then he sighed in relief. It felt like heaven.
Madame Red
Madame Red

Act Four - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Four   Act Four - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue May 21, 2013 12:19 am

Auralie helped him up and then looked to see what was going on with Roserade. She was unsure why she had yet to here the men running from her attacks. Normally by now she should have heard screams of panic and confusion, but there was none of that here.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

Act Four - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Four   Act Four - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue May 21, 2013 12:32 am

Kenji hung onto Auralie with his Arm around her shoulder. He could barely stand.

Eddy started coughing from the gas, so he couldn't punch him like he wanted. Instead, he shifted back with his gang. They all stepped out to confront Auralie and Kenji. Their eyes were all bloodshot.

"You may have got us outnumbered THIS time! But we'll find you again, and cut you both the pieces!" said Aaron. "Baxter, Eddy. Let's blow!" he said. His two goons mounded their bikes. "Hey lovebirds! Goodluck on your honeymoon!" said Eddy, mockingly to Kenji and Auralie. They then drove off.
Madame Red
Madame Red

Act Four - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Four   Act Four - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue May 21, 2013 12:38 am

Auralie muttered some inappropriate language and then looked Zach over. He seemed fine but he needed a rest. She could Fly him back to the Pokemon Center but she wanted to make sure that all was well first before she moved him. As she gave him her check up he seemed fine. After that she asked him, "Are you ok?"
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

Act Four - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Four   Act Four - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue May 21, 2013 12:44 am

Kenji started panting. "I think I...need a...doctor..." he said. He hugged Auralie. Not sure why, he just felt hurt all around.
Hakudoshi
Hakudoshi

Act Four - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Four   Act Four - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue May 21, 2013 3:56 am

Hakudoshi mentally ordered his Gardevoir to hit them with a fond farewell Thunderbolt and then turned towards the two. "Well, that was an interesting little piece of trouble you got into" he said to them with a raised eyebrow.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

Act Four - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Four   Act Four - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue May 21, 2013 4:35 am

Kenji looked up at the boy. He looked weakly. "Who...are you..." he said.
Madame Red
Madame Red

Act Four - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Four   Act Four - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue May 21, 2013 4:37 am

Auralie nodded her head in silent agreement with Kenji's question. "He is right, who are you and what are you doing here?" She asked the boy as she watched him closely. Honchkrow watched him as well being in her normal distrustful nature.
Hakudoshi
Hakudoshi

Act Four - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Four   Act Four - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue May 21, 2013 1:39 pm

Hakudoshi looked at the two with a raised eyebrow, perfectly understanding as to why they would be a little distrustful of him. "Me? My name is Hakudoshi, and this is Karei-Chan, my Gardevoir. I was traveling around looking for one of the other five Pokemon I wanted to capture when I came across you guys and decided to help out" he said in a nonchalant manner. It was a truth so he didn't think they would suspect him of anything.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

Act Four - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Four   Act Four - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue May 21, 2013 9:28 pm

Kenji sure trusted this boy...for the moment at least...but he was too weak and hurt to say anything. He put his head on Auralie's shoulder and moaned.
Madame Red
Madame Red

Act Four - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Four   Act Four - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed May 22, 2013 12:24 am

Auralie nodded and Honchkrow backed down a slight bit. She held on to Kenji and let him lean on her. She knew that she had to take him to a doctor soon. She looked at the boy for a moment and then made a split second decision, "Alright Hakudoshi, I need your help. Kenji can't fly on his own and Honchkrow won't let anyone but me ride her. I need you to fly with him on Pidgeotto and get him to doctor. I will be right beside you." She said the last bit to Kenji letting him know that the topic was not up for debate.
Hakudoshi
Hakudoshi

Act Four - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Four   Act Four - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed May 22, 2013 12:41 am

Hakudoshi listened intently with a raised eyebrow and looked down at Kenji. He suppose he could do as she says and help them out. The only thing he would feel about is was riding on someone else's Pokemon. He really wished he had an Altaria at this moment in time so he didn't have to hitch a ride on a Pidgeotto of all things, but he didn't so he would have to deal with it. "Alright, fine call out your bird and let's go already. The sooner we get you fixed up the sooner I can go back to building my team" he said with a shrug of his shoulders as he hesitantly called Karei-Chan back into her Pokeball. Pidgeotto would already be hard-pressed to carry two humans, even if one of them was a mere child, and he might not be able to carry two humans and a Gardevoir as well.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

Act Four - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Four   Act Four - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed May 22, 2013 1:56 am

Kenji grabbed Pidgeotto's Pokeball and let him out. One look, and it knew everything that was going on. "It's okay boy...you can let him on too." said Kenji, Weakly. Pidgeotto cawed in understanding. Kenji shifted himself on his back.

"Thanks kid." he said to Hakudoshi, awaiting him to climb aboard.
Madame Red
Madame Red

Act Four - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Four   Act Four - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu May 23, 2013 2:17 am

Auralie jumped on her partner and looked down and nodded. That was all Honchkrow needed to see., she took off going as fast as she could toward the Pokemon Center. That was the only place that Auralie knew to take him. 'I hope this goes well.' She thought to herself as she flew onward.
Hakudoshi
Hakudoshi

Act Four - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Four   Act Four - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu May 23, 2013 2:20 am

Hakudoshi waved off Kenji's thanks and hopped onto the Normal/Flying type Pokemon's back. He had no idea how a bird his size could carry himself and Kenji at the same time, but Pokemon don't always follow the laws of physics so he stopped questioning it.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

Act Four - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Four   Act Four - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu May 23, 2013 2:40 am

Up ahead was the Pokemon Center. Kenji rolled his head towards it's direction. He was feeling very hurt, but he remembered...Auralie's Kiss...and he started getting good thoughts.

"Okay Pidgeotto." Kenji whispered. "Land now." and the giant bird landed near the building.
Madame Red
Madame Red

Act Four - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Four   Act Four - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu May 23, 2013 6:06 pm

As Auralie landed she went to help Kenji off the Pidgeotto and into the Center. She was worried that he might be seriously hurt and did not want to risk him trying to walk by himself. She looked to the new boy and asked as politely as she could manage for the moment, "Would you mind helping me carry him in?"
Hakudoshi
Hakudoshi

Act Four - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Four   Act Four - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu May 23, 2013 6:13 pm

Hakudoshi quickly got off Pidgeotto and brushed off his clothes to get rid of any wrinkles that might have formed on them when he was a passenger on Pigeon Airlines. Flying on an overgrown pigeon of all things was not something he would normally do. Once he captured a Swablu and evolved it into an Altaria, he would use her to fly on instead of hitching a ride with someone else. When Auralie asked him if he would be willing to help her carry Kenji, he answered by bringing out his beautiful Gardevoir Karei. "Alright Karei-Chan, use your Psychic abilities to carry Kenji into the Pokemon Center so we can get him some help" Hakudoshi said to the Gardevoir with an affectionate tone. Karei looked down at Kenji and stuck her nose up into the air in a snobby, arrogant manner, as if Kenji was lower than dirt to her and causing Hakudoshi to snicker in amusement. However, she obeyed her loving trainer and captured him in a Psychic Aura, making him float in the air as she carried him off to the Pokemon Center.
Madame Red
Madame Red

Act Four - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Four   Act Four - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu May 23, 2013 6:20 pm

Auralie could not say that she was thrilled with the way that the Gardevoir but she would have to bear it. She walked toward the Pokemon Center and hurried in ahead of them to alert Nurse Joy of the happening that had went on. As she gave her cliff notes version of the story she watched the nurse as she looked her friend over. she was anxious to hear a report on his condition but she knew that she had to be patient. "I hope everything will be ok. Auralie said out loud to no one special.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

Act Four - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Four   Act Four - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu May 23, 2013 9:29 pm

Nurse Joy then came back out. "It's all alright. He's just been bruised all over. No broken bones or anything. Chansey is giving him the proper medical treatments...however, we have to num the pain, but for him, it's a very...complicated manner..." she said.

"NO!! NOT THE NEEDLE!!!!" screamed Kenji from inside the back room. "Uh...so, he was beaten by a gang; Trio, you say? Well those are ruthless thugs, I forget what they call themselves, but they are horrible. They've even said have clubbed Seels! But now they've beaten him up. Well, he should be up. But first, I should see that he does..." said Nurse Joy. She went back in to work more on Kenji.
Hakudoshi
Hakudoshi

Act Four - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Four   Act Four - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu May 23, 2013 9:32 pm

Hakudoshi impatiently stamped his foot on the ground, ready to go already. He had Pokemon to capture and train so he can build his ideal team. He didn't even know these people so he didn't know why he was bothering to stick around with them. He certainly didn't care if this guy was hurt or not.
Sponsored content

Act Four - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Act Four   Act Four - Page 3 H6Q0F8z

Act Four
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon World Forum :: Pokémon Role Play :: Pokémon World :: Kanto Region & Orange Archipelago :: Celadon City-
Jump to: