HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Stars of Battle

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

Stars of Battle - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Stars of Battle   Stars of Battle - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed May 22, 2013 5:09 am

Nearby in a Tree, there was a boy and his Aipom hanging in the trees. "Boy Aipom, this sure makes for a good vacation." he said. His Aipom nodded. Then he looked down to see a wierd looking girl walking by (Kagura). "Hey look, someone's actually passing by." he said. He watched her from the tree.
Madame Red
Madame Red

PostSubject: Re: Stars of Battle   Stars of Battle - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed May 22, 2013 5:13 am

Kagura felt the presence of another person around her. She shook it off and placed her fan out again. She did not like the fact that someone could see her and she couldn't see them. "I know you are there. Are you going to stay in the trees and hide. Or would you like to come out and see me properly?" She asked the question not expecting a reply. Her kimono was a white and blue today so it would do her no good to try and hide.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Stars of Battle   Stars of Battle - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed May 22, 2013 5:17 am

The boy looked at his Aipom. "I guess she means us." he said. The two jumped down. "Uh, hi." he said to her.
Madame Red
Madame Red

PostSubject: Re: Stars of Battle   Stars of Battle - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed May 22, 2013 5:21 am

Kagura looked at the male with scornful eyes. She did not appreciate being snuck up on nor the fact that he did not seem to care. "Do you make it a habit of spying on ladies in the dark woods?" She asked him viciously letting venom drip from her every word. She disliked most men and she did not like the look of this one, though he felt different. His attitude did not seem one of purposeful ill intent.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Stars of Battle   Stars of Battle - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed May 22, 2013 5:44 am

The guy and his Aipom jumped. "H-Hey, I'm sorry! We were just resting in the tree, and you just happened to come along! Please, I'm telling you the truth." he said. He was scared that she would get violent.
Madame Red
Madame Red

PostSubject: Re: Stars of Battle   Stars of Battle - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed May 22, 2013 5:48 am

Kagura eyed the man distrustfully and then made to walk off. She had no time for random boys in the woods. She quickly leapt up into the tree and as she stood on it's branch she turned. "If you say so. Just make sure that you do not bother anyone. Some people may not be as forgiving as me. You are not really worth my time at the moment." She said the last part as a biting sarcastic remark. She would not waste her time for small fries like this guy.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Stars of Battle   Stars of Battle - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed May 22, 2013 5:52 am

The guy was about to turn and walk away, but then a device beeped. It was a message. He read it, and his eyes widened. "Oh no!" he said. He paniced, and for whatever reason, he turned back to the girl. "Miss..." he started, knowing that's what she'd be wanted to be called. "Can you please help me out? It's my little sister...she's...she's gone missing..." he said. He was very worried in his voice.
Madame Red
Madame Red

PostSubject: Re: Stars of Battle   Stars of Battle - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed May 22, 2013 5:55 am

Kagura froze in her spot, his little sister, she couldn't help but be chocked up. She had missed her baby sister so much after her father attacked her. She did not want anyone to go through that. "What can I do?" She asked in a serious tone. She jumped gracefully from the tree and landed as if she did not weigh more than a feather.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Stars of Battle   Stars of Battle - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed May 22, 2013 6:15 am

The guy brought out his device. He flipped through the screen. "Well, her last known location is...a forest close to here. It figures. She likes to play in forests by herself. But this time she ran off without telling anyone!" he said. Then he looked up at the girl. "Try looking in the forest up there." he pointed to a forest north. "Try looking for, uh, a place that would make a good hiding spot or something. She might be in places like those. I'll look in these woods."

He nodded to his Aipom, who took to the Tree tops. The guy was about to run off in search, but then he turned to the girl, said "Thank you so much.", and then disappeared to find his little sister.
Madame Red
Madame Red

PostSubject: Re: Stars of Battle   Stars of Battle - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed May 22, 2013 10:26 pm

Kagura only nodded her head as she leapt back into the trees and disappeared. She would help this boy find his sister, not because she was a good person but because she did not want to have the thought of her sister on her mind. As she leapt from limb to limb she wondered where the girl could be.

She made the broad leap into the other forest and began to listen for any sound of a girl. She hurried through the thick foliage looking for signs of a person in the area. That was when Kagura noticed a piece of torn fabric that looked to be a female's. "Hello, is any one there? I am not going to hurt you I am trying to help you find your brother." She called out hoping the child was in the area.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Stars of Battle   Stars of Battle - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu May 23, 2013 5:43 am

A Little girl, about 9, came out. "Hi! Have you seen my brother? He was out here and I wanted to play with him...but then I fallowed a Troupe of Kricketots and got lost. Do you know where I can find my brother?" she asked, Politely.
Madame Red
Madame Red

PostSubject: Re: Stars of Battle   Stars of Battle - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu May 23, 2013 5:45 am

Kagura jumped down from the tree and landed next to the girl. Her bare feet touched the ground and she eyed the small girl. "Yes he is this way." She told her and pointed toward the other forest. She smiled and then covered her face with her fan.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Stars of Battle   Stars of Battle - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu May 23, 2013 6:02 am

"Oh thank you!" she said, Excitedly. She went over and hugged Kagura. Then she ran towards the direction. But then he stopped, and looked around confusidly. "Um, could you please take me to him? I don't wanna get lost again." she asked.
Madame Red
Madame Red

PostSubject: Re: Stars of Battle   Stars of Battle - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu May 23, 2013 6:07 am

Kagura nodded and then swiftly picked the small girl up. She did not weigh much and Kagura did not feel like wasting time on walking and waiting for her. She then leaped back into the tree and bounded from branch to branch toward her brother. "Hold on tight!" She ordered the child as she made the large jump from one forest to another. She then quickly located the boy and leapt into a clearing. "As I said here is your sister." She told him as she turned.

She had been unsure abut helping the boy but was now glad that she had done so. Kagura was never the person to go to if you needed a favor, she just didn't do it. She hated giving charity and doing things for other people knowing that she would get nothing in return. But some how this random act of kindness had seemed right, perhaps it had to do with the circumstances of the meeting that she had helped the boy. She would never now. she was turning on her heel to leap back off into the trees again and paused.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Stars of Battle   Stars of Battle - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu May 23, 2013 6:27 am

The girl held on to her real tight as she took to the trees.

After the short trip, the girl found her brother. She ran to him, and the boy caught sight of her. "Rika!" he said. He bent down and hugged her. "DO NOT run off like that again! You could've given Grandpa a heart attack worrying!" he scoled, firm as any sibling. "I'm sorry..." she said, downcast, tearing up a little. Then, the boy himself became a little sad. "I mean..what if...you got hurt..." he said. He hugged her again. "Please...I'd never forgive myself, just don't run off again!" he said, like he was scared to death. "I...I promise." said Rika.
Madame Red
Madame Red

PostSubject: Re: Stars of Battle   Stars of Battle - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu May 23, 2013 6:31 am

Kagura felt a pang somewhere deep down in her chest. She chose to ignore it, she knew that it would only bring her sorrow and pain. She then leapt into the tree nearest her and landed nimbly on a thin branch. She turned and looked at the siblings that had reunited at that moment. She could not place it but she knew there was a place she was supposed to be. She felt as if she was supposed to be doing something, she just did not have any idea as to what. "I am glad she is safe." She told the boy as she looked down on the happy kids. Maybe one day, she would know happiness like that.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Stars of Battle   Stars of Battle - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu May 23, 2013 1:26 pm

The boy looked up at Kagura. "Thank you, miss." said the boy. The girl, named Rika, ran towards and said. "Hey could you come with us to our grandpa's farm? I'm sure he'd want to reward you for helping us!" she said, happily. It's obvious that she had taking a liking to Kagura. The boy went to his sister. "Rika, why would you want her at grandpa's farm?" he said. "Because he would give her something in return for her favor, and I'm sure she'd want it". The boy was about to question further, but then he stopped. He figured a reward would be something she'd want.
Madame Red
Madame Red

PostSubject: Re: Stars of Battle   Stars of Battle - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu May 23, 2013 2:50 pm

Kagura thought on this a moment, twirling her feathers in her hair and biting her lip. She then decided to go there was not reason why she shouldn't, she had nowhere to be. She jumped back of the branch and let her bare feet touch the soil again. "Alright lead the way." Kagura told the little girl smiling at her.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Stars of Battle   Stars of Battle - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu May 23, 2013 9:39 pm

Rika and her Brother lead Kagura down the way. Rika decided to make conversation. "My name is Rika, and this is Luke." she said, pointing to her brother. "So whats you're name?" she asked Kagura.
Madame Red
Madame Red

PostSubject: Re: Stars of Battle   Stars of Battle - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu May 23, 2013 9:43 pm

Kagura started to walk with them wondering where they could be taking her and what their reason for it was. She walked quietly until the girl, Rika, asked her for her name. She paused for a moment and then decided to go ahead and feed the child's curiosity. "My name is Kagura." She told the small girl as she continued walking.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Stars of Battle   Stars of Battle - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri May 24, 2013 3:20 am

The boy, named Luke, tried not to pay attention to this wierd, aggressive stranger. He just watched his Aipom take the lead through the trees. He had no idea why his Sister like this girl. Clearly she was heartless!...or maybe not..after all, she helped him find his sister and seems to like her as well.

"Alright, there it is." said Luke pointing. He took a leap ahead, but then jolted back. "Oh no..." he said. "What is it Luke?" asked Rika. "This isn't good." said Luke. He ushered Rika and Kagura out of sight. "See for yourself." he said.

The Farm was in clear view from behind the trees. There was a suspicious van parked outside. There were two people standing guard outside. Men in strange purple uniforms, with wierd looking helmets. They both had a 暴 symbol on them. And there was more of them inside...the sounds coming from the house prove it...
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stars of Battle   Stars of Battle - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Stars of Battle
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2