HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Reta Riori [TRAINING]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
youarereta98
youarereta98

Reta Riori [TRAINING] Empty
PostSubject: Reta Riori [TRAINING]   Reta Riori [TRAINING] H6Q0F8zSun Jun 02, 2013 8:14 pm

Reta walked into the forest just south of Rustbro. He eventually found a small open field surrounded by trees. "This should work." He said, calmly tossing two Pokeballs into the middle of the field. Dratini and Bagon emerged in a flash of red, both starring up at Reta with black eyes. He gave his new Bagon a glare of disapproval. "I'm not sure if I can use you in the contests, your not the prettiest Pokemon I've ever seen. I hope you can at least fight." Reta looked around the clearing judging the terrain. "Hm, Bagon use headbutt on that tree!" Reta gave a slight smirk, watching the Pokemon stand his ground and run headlong into the unmoving object, Bagon bounced off and grabbed his head with his hands. "Your going to be fine, you even moved the tree a little bit. He looked around again eventually picking up a long stick he found on the ground. "Dratini, try wrapping around this." He held the stick upright with one hand and gestured to it with the other. Dratini slithered over to the wooden line wrapping his small body around it and squeezing. "Is that all you can do? Cant even brake a lousy piece of wood? If you cant do this how do you expect to win anything?" Reta egged on the Pokemon, forcing him to use more energy, the Dratini eventually snapped the stick in half, falling to the forest floor with glee. "Good enough, now, how about the two of you have a little sparring competition?" He looked at the two Pokemon for a second and then walked under the shade of a tree, taking a seat. The two Pokemon looked at each other for a little, Bagon making the first move with a Headbutt attack, he charged at Dratini, head lowered aiming for the small Pokemon. Dratini used a Thunder wave in the fear of the charging opponent. The paralyzes set in on Bagon, who slowly fell to the floor in front of Dratini. The Dratini quickly wrapped around Bagon while he had the chance, using as much of his strength as possible. This hurt Bagon but not enough for any consequential damage. Bagon saw his opportunity and quickly bit down on the tiny frame of Dratini. In pain he thrashed around until he was released from the jaws of Bagon, Dratini turned back towards the Pokemon spraying a fume of mist into its face, electricity jumped off the Bagon hopping from mist particle to mist particle, sometime back onto the Bagon. Dratini knew now was the time to start his Round attack. Bagon was unable to move from the multiple sparks of electricity. Reta covered his ears. "Eh, this again?" He said in a low voice. The Bagon quickly fell to the floor unable to cover his ears and quickly fainted. Reta got to his feet returning Bagon to the ball. "Dratini, that was better then I expected of you, Bagon... you let me down." Reta returned the happy Dratini to the ball and walked off back towards town.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

Reta Riori [TRAINING] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reta Riori [TRAINING]   Reta Riori [TRAINING] H6Q0F8zMon Jun 03, 2013 2:48 am

419 words

Dratini gained 21 Exp! Dratini grew to level 12 and learned Twister!

Bagon gained 21 Exp! Bagon grew to level 17!

Reta Riori [TRAINING]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1