HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Seth&Tsubasa, the start of team void's legend.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
Leo
Leo

Seth&Tsubasa, the start of team void's legend. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seth&Tsubasa, the start of team void's legend.   Seth&Tsubasa, the start of team void's legend. - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Jul 13, 2013 2:18 pm

He felt the strenght of the thundrstorm that was raging avobe him, when he heard what the yamask was doing to him. ''I-i w-ont lose'' He yelled as he slowly began to stand up and reject what Yamask was putting into him, the black aura had fired up and a beam of it shot in the air. You could feel the despair and the pain like the wind as he made a aura ball with it and fired it at the boy in front of him who was wearing the weird suit and yelling that thundurus need to come out. He had enough of this boy and threw all his pokeballs into the air, a gengar, a yamask, and a dusclops appeared in front of him. He began shouting commands to his pokemon: ''Dusclops use shadow sneak on the opponents Yamask, and Yamask you stay here and use protect to protect me from whatever that other yamask is doing to me, Gengar you use perish song on all the other pokemon and chandelure use shadow ball on darmanitan'' He saw a green kind of protective shield from around him and Yamask as he felt like the thing what yamask was doing began to fade. He was fighting it as he looked at gengar who opened his mouth to sing a terrible song and chandelure who shot a ball of the purest black towards the darmanitan and dusclops who had dissapeared in the shadows and appeared at Yamask his back ready to punch him. With this Ian was slowly trying to walk away but he couldn't do it fast. The opponent yamask was still trying to put that curse on him. He saw the close woods a little ahead. ''A bit closer and I will be fine'' He said to himself with Yamask following him.
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Seth&Tsubasa, the start of team void's legend.   Seth&Tsubasa, the start of team void's legend. - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Jul 13, 2013 2:47 pm

Ian was looking at the battle, the boy made his aura ball change course and send it to gengar who jumped to avoid it but was hit by disable so he could not use his perish song anymore. Dusclops used his shadow sneak to get back into the shadow's and hide so they could not hit him. Chandelure's attack had missed again due to boy's power. ''Everyone stand next to me.'' His pokemon went back and stood next to him. He nodded to them as he closed his eyes and held his hands out a pitch black ball and a light ball were formed in his hands, the one was the aura of light it was as bright as the sun full of good and love the other was the ghost ball a ball of shadow made from his aura. He promised himself he would never use this attack but he had no choice he pointed his hands to the boy and said: ''I won't join you not now not ever'' He winds began to blow harder as if the boy was controlling it but Ian knew influences of nature had no effect on this attack. He began to throw those spheres and a barrage of speheres went towards Atlas, his aura was almost as strong as Atlas his one and this was his strongest attack so he should not be able to defeat it or reflect it so easily.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Seth&Tsubasa, the start of team void's legend.   Seth&Tsubasa, the start of team void's legend. - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Jul 13, 2013 3:14 pm

Ian saw the boy's attack collide with his own and making a massive explosion which sended him flying as he bumped into a tree coughing up a little but. He looked around as his pokemon hurried to help him. He stood up with their help and walked away from the dark place. He had been lucky that he Yamask had stopped putting the curse on him as his body had fully rejected it. The slowly began to go away when the were in the middle of the forest his pokemon hid him with leaves and such. They hid themself and stayed on guard to protect him if something happened. He had stopped coughing up blood but he still felt terrible that last attack had taken too much out of him. He felt weak and full of pain but he knew that boy would not find him here.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Seth&Tsubasa, the start of team void's legend.   Seth&Tsubasa, the start of team void's legend. - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Jul 13, 2013 3:29 pm

He felt the warmth and the heat even from under the leaves as he layed there and he knew the boy was approaching. His pokemon knew he was in danger they quickly got him from under the leaves and began to help him, so he could stand up and walk. It wasn't far anymore he knew all pokemoncenters had some kind of charm or shield that repelled chaos maybe it was nurse joy maybe they had something more magical but he knew it and so did his pokemon. They walked further to the end of the forest feeling the heat and choas to his inner core. he could feel the dacing wind surround him as he heard the ground from under his feet. ''Just a little more he kept telling himself, just a little more''
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Seth&Tsubasa, the start of team void's legend.   Seth&Tsubasa, the start of team void's legend. - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Jul 13, 2013 3:43 pm

He fell shocked with fear when he heard a voice come from behind him. He felt the chaos and the power of the beam when it hit chandelure and his pokemon fainted. He felt that feeling again full of evil and chaos flow inside him but he did his best to reject it. However he was still very weak from before. It wouldn't take long anymore for it to take him over. He then saw thundures come out of the clouds shining making a protective field around him. While the rest of his pokemon helped hi up and began to help him walk back again to the hospital but it was hardr without the help of chandelure.
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Seth&Tsubasa, the start of team void's legend.   Seth&Tsubasa, the start of team void's legend. - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Jul 13, 2013 6:27 pm

what the ****
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Seth&Tsubasa, the start of team void's legend.   Seth&Tsubasa, the start of team void's legend. - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Jul 13, 2013 6:31 pm

(sorry nightmare I joined due to some talk with atlas today if you dont want it I can just delete all my posts)
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Seth&Tsubasa, the start of team void's legend.   Seth&Tsubasa, the start of team void's legend. - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Jul 22, 2013 7:31 pm

Sorry Atlas, I dont like the new angle at all. Im out. No hard feelings.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seth&Tsubasa, the start of team void's legend.   Seth&Tsubasa, the start of team void's legend. - Page 3 H6Q0F8z

Seth&Tsubasa, the start of team void's legend.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3