HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Off to get Another Ralts

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Hakudoshi
Hakudoshi

Off to get Another Ralts Empty
PostSubject: Off to get Another Ralts   Off to get Another Ralts H6Q0F8zSun Jul 07, 2013 6:15 pm

Hakudoshi was out here trying to capture another Ralts. He had another, much better idea for a team than the one he had before. He wanted a Psychic Team that also had other affinities so he could both idolize his one-time mentor Sabrina, as well as go down in history as a legend. So, he was out here attempting to find a Male Ralts so he could both give his trusty Gardevoir a companion, but also add into his party.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Off to get Another Ralts   Off to get Another Ralts H6Q0F8zSun Jul 07, 2013 6:29 pm

There was indeed a male Ralts(Male Ralts, lvl 9) around. It looked pretty helpless, however. It seemed to have dropped some kind of fruit or something into some water and was reaching to get it. However, his arm span and general height made it almost impossible to grab. It reached for the fruit anyway, getting dangerously close to falling in.
Hakudoshi
Hakudoshi

PostSubject: Re: Off to get Another Ralts   Off to get Another Ralts H6Q0F8zSun Jul 07, 2013 6:33 pm

Hakudoshi looked around for a long while, getting very frustrated at not finding a Ralts. When he was about to quit searching, he saw the very recognizable image of a Ralts by a lake. He knew what a Ralts looked like, mainly due to having one as a Starter. The Ralts appeared to be trying to get some fruit out of a body of water, but it was too small to reach it. Deciding to be a good person, he used his Psychic Ability to levitate the fruit out of the water and into the Ralts' hand. 'Here you go my little friend' he said to the Ralts telepathically, his eyes and form glowing as he made sure that the Ralts heard him coming from behind him.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Off to get Another Ralts   Off to get Another Ralts H6Q0F8zSun Jul 07, 2013 7:28 pm

The Ralts was highly surprised when the fruit it was reaching for flew into its hands. It smiled and bit the fruit, but got startled when he heard a voice. The Ralts was rather new to being Psychic, so it wasn't too good with mental communication. It turned suddenly to see Hakudoshi.
Hakudoshi
Hakudoshi

PostSubject: Re: Off to get Another Ralts   Off to get Another Ralts H6Q0F8zSun Jul 07, 2013 7:31 pm

Hakudoshi smiled down pleasantly at the Ralts, doing his best to come as non-threatening as possible. 'My name is Hakudoshi, my little friend, and I desire your help. Tell me, are you a Male Ralts?' Hakudoshi asked him telepathically with a soft, pleasant manner as he slowly brought out his hand to pat the Ralts' head.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Off to get Another Ralts   Off to get Another Ralts H6Q0F8zSun Jul 07, 2013 7:58 pm

The Ralts nodded, enjoying the peaceful nature of the coordinator. It smiled, but flinched a little when Hakudoshi brought his hand down to pat the top of its head.
Hakudoshi
Hakudoshi

PostSubject: Re: Off to get Another Ralts   Off to get Another Ralts H6Q0F8zSun Jul 07, 2013 8:02 pm

Hakudoshi smiled and rustled it's head a bit like he would if he was messing with his hair. The fact that Ralts wasn't running was good, as it meant that he didn't have to hurt the little guy. 'Let me ask you something. Would you like to become a Gallade? I'm trying to build a specific team, and it requires your assistance. If you help me, I'll make you so strong that you'll be able to combat the likes of Legendary Pokemon. I promise that if you come with me, I'll make you strong' he said to the Ralts in a kind manner, offering him something that would hopefully convince the Ralts to come with him without a fight.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Off to get Another Ralts   Off to get Another Ralts H6Q0F8zSun Jul 07, 2013 8:35 pm

The Ralts tilted its head a little, quite obviously thinking. It pondered over Hakudoshi's offer for a while. It did want to get stronger. A lot stronger. So it nodded and said, with a bit of difficulty 'Y-yes.'

Wild Ralts would like to join your party!
Hakudoshi
Hakudoshi

PostSubject: Re: Off to get Another Ralts   Off to get Another Ralts H6Q0F8zSun Jul 07, 2013 8:40 pm

'Alright, then stand still for a moment' Hakudoshi said as he brought out a Pokeball and gently tapped the Ralts with it, causing the Pokeball to suck the Ralts up.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Off to get Another Ralts   Off to get Another Ralts H6Q0F8zSun Jul 07, 2013 8:43 pm

1...2..Caught! The Pokeball shook twice and then stopped, making a clicking noise. Sparkles came off of the Pokeball to signify that the Ralts had been caught.
Hakudoshi
Hakudoshi

PostSubject: Re: Off to get Another Ralts   Off to get Another Ralts H6Q0F8zSun Jul 07, 2013 8:45 pm

Hakudoshi smirked as he picked up the Pokeball. "I shall name you Hogosha, Protector" he said to the Pokeball as he stroked it lovingly before heading back to Celadon City.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Off to get Another Ralts   Off to get Another Ralts H6Q0F8z

Off to get Another Ralts
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1