HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Reunions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

Reunions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunions   Reunions - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Oct 30, 2013 12:43 am

[Well, just be glad I explained our little Kotor adapted characters. Hope you were able to sort out who's who ^^]

"Likewise Professor. And you too, May." Dan said shaking Birch's hand. "And, I thank you for that little gift you've given my son. He sure enjoys it, and don't worry about him breaking it. Those Pokedexes are almost indestructible....I should know, I dropped mine on occasion." he laughed. "Well, I'm sure you've heard of that little incident that happened yesterday, correct?"
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

Reunions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunions   Reunions - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Jun 03, 2014 3:19 am

"Ah, yes I have. I'm glad that everything worked out fine for you in the end." The Prof. said with a small frown, it was obvious that he was thinking something over. May looked between Dan and Birch quietly, not completely sure of what was going on between the two.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

Reunions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunions   Reunions - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Jun 03, 2014 6:43 am

Dan nodded in agreement. "As am I. That's why we need to discuss the situation. Those goons that hit our house definitely weren't just robbers that randomly break into houses and kidnap someone for no reason, they even revealed it themselves; they were hired. But by who we just need to figure out. I'm just glad Cale's having the authorities interrogate the caught one." he said to the professor.
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

Reunions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunions   Reunions - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Jun 17, 2014 4:22 am

Professor Birch nodded in understanding. "Hopefully the authorities will get somethong useful out of him." he replied before glancing at his daughter with a light smile.

"May, why don't you go and say hi to Dan's son Kyler? I'm sure he'd love to meet you." he suggested while motioning towards the young Acer. May hesitated before smiling and nodding, walking over to the young boy and greeting him.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

Reunions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunions   Reunions - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Jun 17, 2014 4:49 am

When May went over to the young boy with his Mother, Kyler and Sapphire both looked at the girl. Sapphire saw her with Professor Birch and made an assumption; "Are you professor Birch's Daughter?" she said with a Smile. Kyler seemed as shy as May did, but he still made a slight smile. "Say hi, Kyler." Sapphire patted her son warmly. Kyler stepped up and said "Hi!"
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

Reunions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunions   Reunions - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Jun 17, 2014 4:56 am

"Um, yeah, I am." May answered with her smile still in place. Dhe looked down at Kyler as he approached, then went diwn on a knee to rwach his eye level.

"Hi there. I'm May. It's nice to meet you." she greeted.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

Reunions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunions   Reunions - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Jun 17, 2014 5:00 am

Kyler's smile slightly grew. "Hi May, I'm Kyler!" he said. Sapphire smiled at this little adorable meeting.
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

Reunions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunions   Reunions - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Jun 17, 2014 5:34 am

"Hey Kyler, what's you're favorite out of the Hoenn starters?" May asked. She liked the boy already, and thought he was just adorable. She was beginning to feel comfortable around him rather quickly, which didn't happen often.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

Reunions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunions   Reunions - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Jun 17, 2014 5:49 am

Kyler didn't seem to understand the question. "Uhhmm..." he said. He began to count on his fingers as if a counting question. "Here Kyler." Sapphire said. She pulled out the Pokedex the Professor gave Kyler, and showed him the three Hoenn Starters on it (which she had put in for him): Treecko, Mudkip, and Torchic. When he saw their pictures and Sapphire said "Which one's your favorite, Kyler responded "Oh! That one!" he pointed to Torchic.
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

Reunions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunions   Reunions - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Jun 17, 2014 6:10 am

"That's my favorite too." May said with a small giggle. She thaught Kyler was very adorable. Deep down, she had a feeling that he'd be great with Pokemon and some day be one of the best.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

Reunions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunions   Reunions - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Jun 17, 2014 7:21 pm

Dan smiled at the interaction between May and Kyler. "Is May a trainer too?" Dan asked.
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

Reunions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunions   Reunions - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Jun 17, 2014 9:19 pm

"Not yet. She's close to starting her journey though." Prof. Birch replied thoughtfully. It was true, May had yet to actually start her journey, but she kneq which starter she wanted, she just hadn't had the time to actually set out.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

Reunions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunions   Reunions - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Jun 18, 2014 6:26 pm

"Well she's definitely a nice girl." Dan said, looking towards May and Kyler. "She sure seems to be getting along with Kyler well."
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

Reunions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunions   Reunions - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Jun 20, 2014 4:32 am

"Indeed." Professor Birch said with a smile as he watched the two. May and Kyler seemed to get along very well, possibly becoming friends. Seeing the two together was a warm and adorable sight.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

Reunions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunions   Reunions - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Jun 24, 2014 5:39 am

Cale then came over to Dan and Birch. "Good to see you guys getting acquainted." he laughed. "So Professor, I hear your Gym Leader friend from Johto is moving in." Cale continued. "Would that be his family moving in today? I see the truck down the road?"

Before Birch could answer, Dan asked "Gym leader from Johto?". "Yeah. His name is Norman. He's the new Petalburg Gym leader." Cale said. "Oh that's him? Then why's he moving to Littleroot Town?" asked Dan
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

Reunions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunions   Reunions - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Dec 30, 2014 6:55 am

" Well, from what he's told me Littleroot is a change of pace that he thinks is good for his son; Brenden." Birch chuckled. Birch and Norman also thought that both May and Brenden would become good friends.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

Reunions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunions   Reunions - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Dec 31, 2014 9:25 am

"Wow. So he's moving his family to Littleroot despite working in Petalburg for his son? That's...pretty good fatherhood right there..." Dan said. He looked over at Kyler, who was sitting in Sapphires lap, talking to May. Cale looked over at Prof. Birch and said "Hmm, I should invite them over. Might be nice for them, to be able to relax after moving in from an entire region." "Good idea Cale." Dan agreed.
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

Reunions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunions   Reunions - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jan 01, 2015 8:05 am

"That is a good idea." Birch agreed. He glanced to May, who was enjoying her time talking to Kyler and told him a couple of bad jokes here and there. He then glanced to the moving truck down the road. Ah yes, it would also give Brenden and May a chase to be acquainted and it might also lead to Kyler getting a new friend.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

Reunions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunions   Reunions - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Jan 02, 2015 3:24 am

Dan also glanced at Kyler and May. He smiled, knowing his son was already making a new friend, and if this Brendan kid was as friendly as May, he'd have two. It was good for Kyler. He was a shy kid, and friends might help him to be more social, even if they're older than him. Then again, May also seems to be shy. Maybe Kyler can relate to her and see that even older kids don't have to rapidly change. Heheh.

Meanwhile, down the road of Littleroot, a Boy stepped out of the back of a moving truck and entered the house that had Machokes moving boxes and furniture into it. A woman inside, his mother, walked over to him. "Brendan! You made it finally! How was the trip? I heard you had to ride in the back trailer." she said. "Hehe. Yeah. It wasn't bad. I got some time to configure my Pokenav." the boy, Brendan said. "Well your rooms all finished. You should check it out." his mother smiled. Brendan went up to his room. It was nice looking, and nice that it was bigger than his last room. He put his bag down, tested his TV, set his clock, and then his mom came in. "Settled in yet?" she said, still smiling. "Ehh, almost." Brendan replied. "Well that's good. Oh you know what, you're dads busy at the gym, but he suggested you go say hi to his friend Professor Birch. Don't you remember him? He visited us in Johto once." said his mother. Brendan shook his head. "Nope. That was years ago." he said. "Oh come on, you're suppose to remember everything, don't you?" she laughed. "Well maybe he'll refresh your memory. If not, you can re-introduce yourself." "Okay. Where does he live?" Brendan asked. "He lives right next door as a matter of fact." she replied. "Alright, I'll see ya mom." and off he went. Brendan walked over to the house that said "Birchs" on the mailbox and knocked on the door.

Back at the party, Sapphire was taking a liking to May and wanted to get to know her. "So tell me May, how old are you?" she asked, smiling.
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

Reunions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunions   Reunions - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jan 03, 2015 2:12 am

May looked up at Sapphire curiously. She wondered why Sapphire wanted to know, but it probably wasn't anything bad.

"I'm fifteen." She replied.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

Reunions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunions   Reunions - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jan 03, 2015 2:39 am

"15?" Sapphire said. "That was the age when I..." then she laughed. There was alot that happened to both her at that age; after all it was when they met and had their little adventure with the Unfezant Crew. "Have you started your Journey yet?" she asked further.
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

Reunions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunions   Reunions - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jan 03, 2015 4:47 am

"No, I haven't started my journey yet. But, I've been thinking about it. I'm also kinda thinking about doing contests as well as gym battles." May said with a light laugh. The door to the Birch home opened, and Mrs. Birch stood there and looked at Brendan with a smile.

"I'm sorry, but if you're looking for my husband he's at a party. Did you just move next door?" She said.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

Reunions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunions   Reunions - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jan 03, 2015 8:20 am

Sapphire smiled. She liked the girl. She reminded her of herself, in a different but good way. The next question came from Kyler. "Whats your favorite Pokemon?" the four year old asked with a growing smile.

"Yes I am. I'm Brendan, Normans son." Brendan replied to Mrs. Birch.
DarkSuicune98
DarkSuicune98

Reunions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunions   Reunions - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jan 03, 2015 4:03 pm

"Torchic, this one." She answered, showing Kyler the picture with a smile. Yup, the four year old was very adorable. Mrs. Birch's smile widened at Brendan's words. She hadn't seen Norman's or his wife since Birch introduced them years ago!

"Oh yeah. My husband did mention that your family would be moving to Littleroot." She sighed, smile still in place.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

Reunions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunions   Reunions - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jan 04, 2015 6:29 am

"Uh yeah." said Brendan. "So should I wait for the Professor...?" he asked. He wanted to meet Prof. Birch but he didn't know he was invited to the party.

"Oh, it's a birdie." Kyler said. Sapphire smiled and patted her sons hair. "Torchic's a Hoenn Starter Pokemon I hear. I take it that it's your starter?" she asked May.
Sponsored content

Reunions - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunions   Reunions - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Reunions
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon World Forum :: Pokémon Role Play :: Pokémon World :: Hoenn Region :: Littleroot Town-
Jump to: