HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bruce Mathers: Chapter 8: Revelations and Decisions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Bryan
Bryan

Bruce Mathers: Chapter 8: Revelations and Decisions Empty
PostSubject: Bruce Mathers: Chapter 8: Revelations and Decisions   Bruce Mathers: Chapter 8: Revelations and Decisions H6Q0F8zTue Sep 03, 2013 7:44 am

Bruce and his team are inside Dewford's Pokémon Center. Once again renting a room for them. It is night and his Pokémon are in front of him. Tonight, changes need to be made.

"Listen. I don't know what's wrong with me. It seems that I've lost my senses for the past days. Maybe the adventure is too much for me. Or, it's just giving me all the tension and excitement. This is not like me at all. Let's get straight to the point. Monferno is a Fire/Fighting-type. Magby is a Fire and Riolu is a Fighting. Nice logic I made there. Please do not be offended by what I am about to say. Any thoughts before I continue?"

They all seem to nod in approval of Bruce's "lost in thought" thing.

"Here's my suggestion: Release Magby back in the wild so that hopefully a Pokémon Trainer captures him and puts him to good use. Release Riolu as well. Not to boast but Riolu and Magby's power combined would result in me. I'm a Sinnoh starter. Starters are said to be more powerful than the others. Also release Ducklett. NOT TO BOAST," Monferno suggested.

Ducklett, Riolu and Magby seem to approve.

"Well, this was easier than I thought... You read my mind. Thanks, Monferno. If there's anyone who disagrees with releasing Magby, Riolu and Ducklett and keeping Monferno, Squirtle and Treecko, you may speak. Nidoqueen, I'm afraid I may have to release you as well."

TOPIC END

Bruce Mathers: Chapter 8: Revelations and Decisions
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon World Forum :: Pokémon Role Play :: Pokémon World :: Hoenn Region :: Dewford Town-
Jump to: