HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Looking for Elegance

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Bryan
Bryan

Looking for Elegance - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for Elegance   Looking for Elegance - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Nov 13, 2013 6:24 pm

This Geodude seems to be the more muscles than brain type. He looked behind him and saw what Sandile was doing. He thought a betrayal was going on. Then, just as when he was about to turn around back to Psyduck, the orbs hit him. Critical. Just two more hits and he's dead.

He hovered away from them trying to give himself some space to breathe and catch up.

"Nevah mind thet! Fry mah hide! Onix, Screech at thet duck! Fry mah hide! We muss win an' not give in t'distrackshuns an' alike," the hiker shouted. Onix nodded and again fired the Screech at Psyduck. If this hits, he's really screwed up.
Arcanam00n
Arcanam00n

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Elegance   Looking for Elegance - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Nov 14, 2013 3:00 pm

Exclamation Psyduck DEF:-6/6

That gambit really pay off, it was time to reveal the last card and complete a winning hand “Fangs, don’t let that Geodude recover its breath, bite him again!” Sandile stop and quickly turn around jumping towards the tired pokemon ready to bite him.

While Khan was focus on Sandile and ready to attack him once more, Onix´s Screech reach him finally making him impossible to defense, even if Lucian try give him orders he won’t be able to listen to him, however that won’t be necessary anymore, that last Onix was everything Lucian...or thats what he Thought...

Khan angers for Fangs´s Taunt now flow into Onix, the one who was messing his hearing, you almost could see an anger vein on the yellow duck forehead, sadly for Lucian, the nuclear- Khan style didn’t help him this time, instead of using Psyshock to finish onix, he run straight forward Onix and with a surprisly high-powerful jump for a small pokemon like him, he was aiming to Onix head with his claws ready to use Scratch, Lucian could only watch helplessly and face palm Psyduck bad move “you really are....a BAD…poker player…”
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Elegance   Looking for Elegance - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Nov 14, 2013 4:10 pm

Geodude's hit and almost faints. He's weak. Geodude uses Tackle.

Onix was hit and uses Tackle.

(Rushed post)
Arcanam00n
Arcanam00n

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Elegance   Looking for Elegance - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Nov 16, 2013 3:17 pm

Thanks to its anger, Khan barely manage to evade the giant snake tackle, any hit at this point and Khan will be done for, taking some distance Lucian try to direct it, however the Taunt still on effect and with its ears buzzing thanks to Onix`s Screech preventing him to listen anything however this time the yellow duck was smarter than last time, a new Psyshock was on its way, three orbs were shot towards the giant snake

However, Fangs start to having trouble, it took the full tackle, a critical hit “Stand up fangs!” shout Lucian, the small Sandile manage to stand on its feets again, however like Psyduck, a new blow could end this for Fangs “that Geodude is like you, just push him fangs, a new bite will finish it!” Fangs let out a powerful shout and run at full speed toward geodude ready to bite him once more and finish it once and for all!
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Elegance   Looking for Elegance - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Nov 16, 2013 4:24 pm

Geodude puzzlingly enough didn't even tried to dodge. He just hovered around with his eyes rapidly looking here and there allowing the Bite to hit successfully. He fainted. Down to one opponent now. Fangs has gained 6 EXP!

Khan's Psyshock also hit. And slowly, down goes Onix crashing to the ground. He faints. Just like an army falling one by one, they both go down. And Lucian has won the war. The hiker didn't say anything. He looks surprised and ashamed. He smiled at Lucian and quickly brought his fainted friends back to their balls as he rushed for the hospital. Khan has gained 8 EXP! Khan learned Water Gun!
Arcanam00n
Arcanam00n

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Elegance   Looking for Elegance - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Nov 18, 2013 5:01 pm

The battle is finally over, the taunt were off and Khan seen confused, he hardly recall what happened after the Taunt “You surely are a bad poker player Khan…” replay Lucian at the time he lift his Psyduck and pet its head “but you surely had some good fighting instics” said this he call him back to its pokeball.

“You deserve a rest Fangs, come back” call gentenly Lucian pulling out Fangs pokeball, the red beam hit the tired Sandile “Now lets move to the pokemon Center, you guys need to be fix” said Lucian to himself, he bow once again as sign of gratitude to his opponent and start to move to the pokemon center, “I will leave you guys to rest for a while, while i`ll do a small shopping” once Fangs and Khan get there deserved rest and Lucian finish his shopping it will be time to start the real journey

((OOC:Topic endend, moving to the shops))
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Elegance   Looking for Elegance - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Nov 18, 2013 5:32 pm

(Dude, if youre saying your RPing on the marketplace, you CANNOT. Liquid time runs on the market and you yourself not your character can buy there so yeah.)
Arcanam00n
Arcanam00n

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Elegance   Looking for Elegance - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue Nov 19, 2013 4:10 pm

((i know i CANNOT rp in the market, i just saying this because, i post in the market to buy a a few pokeballs, almost at the same time i start to rp with lucian, and so far IT HAVENT BEEN APROVED, let say is just a remainder about that old post, ill be starting a new post with Lucian soon, but not there, a normal post like this))
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Elegance   Looking for Elegance - Page 2 H6Q0F8zWed Nov 20, 2013 1:54 am

((Ah, kay. Sorry man, was asking permission from my mentor so I can ring shops but eh, didn't reply back so I'll take it as a no. I'll try to do something about it, fella. Sit back.)
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for Elegance   Looking for Elegance - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Looking for Elegance
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon World Forum :: Pokémon Role Play :: Pokémon World :: Kanto Region & Orange Archipelago :: Celadon City-
Jump to: