HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Getting out of here!(Nick and Cindy: Episode I)[Invite only][Current members: DarkSuicine98][Mod needed]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Pit
Pit

Getting out of here!(Nick and Cindy: Episode I)[Invite only][Current members: DarkSuicine98][Mod needed] Empty
PostSubject: Getting out of here!(Nick and Cindy: Episode I)[Invite only][Current members: DarkSuicine98][Mod needed]   Getting out of here!(Nick and Cindy: Episode I)[Invite only][Current members: DarkSuicine98][Mod needed] H6Q0F8zFri Nov 22, 2013 1:04 am

Nick was there, eating with his Pokemon on the edge of town. "Sure is convinient for us that those people haven't found us yet..."  He got up.  "I think we should get moving."

Fennekin got up and nodded.

They began walking into the forest.
Bryan
Bryan

Getting out of here!(Nick and Cindy: Episode I)[Invite only][Current members: DarkSuicine98][Mod needed] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Getting out of here!(Nick and Cindy: Episode I)[Invite only][Current members: DarkSuicine98][Mod needed]   Getting out of here!(Nick and Cindy: Episode I)[Invite only][Current members: DarkSuicine98][Mod needed] H6Q0F8zFri Nov 22, 2013 4:45 pm

(Uh... I think I should wait for Suicune first?)
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Getting out of here!(Nick and Cindy: Episode I)[Invite only][Current members: DarkSuicine98][Mod needed]   Getting out of here!(Nick and Cindy: Episode I)[Invite only][Current members: DarkSuicine98][Mod needed] H6Q0F8zTue Nov 26, 2013 2:46 am

(We don't need to. There won't be any times where participants can't start posting. And I think that Dark hasn't started in his/her Kalos trainer.)
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Getting out of here!(Nick and Cindy: Episode I)[Invite only][Current members: DarkSuicine98][Mod needed]   Getting out of here!(Nick and Cindy: Episode I)[Invite only][Current members: DarkSuicine98][Mod needed] H6Q0F8zTue Nov 26, 2013 6:37 am

OOC: Never played X and Y but Bulbapedia never said that there's a forest anywhere in Vaniville Town. Anyway, I won't be giving you any Kalos Pokemon since I obviously don't know how to act as one. I'll try a Unova if possible. Is that okay? If not, I'll try to get a mod who knows the Kalos Region.

IIC: A Machop can be seen playing from a distance. He's hefting heavy rocks and throwing them around.

To the far right is a Whismur sitting under the shade of a tree. Beside her is an Exploud and a Loudred. They're all having a good time. Probably a family.

Atop a tree branch of a tree beside Nick, is a lone Hoothoot.

Machop: Level 3, Male
Whismur: Level 5, Female
Hoothoot: Level 8, Male
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Getting out of here!(Nick and Cindy: Episode I)[Invite only][Current members: DarkSuicine98][Mod needed]   Getting out of here!(Nick and Cindy: Episode I)[Invite only][Current members: DarkSuicine98][Mod needed] H6Q0F8zSat Nov 30, 2013 9:10 pm

(Not any exit the game lets you take...And, Route 1 is surrounded by forest...You know, the route you get on immediately?)

Nick walked to the Hoothoot. "Hey there." He reached out as if to shake hands/wings.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Getting out of here!(Nick and Cindy: Episode I)[Invite only][Current members: DarkSuicine98][Mod needed]   Getting out of here!(Nick and Cindy: Episode I)[Invite only][Current members: DarkSuicine98][Mod needed] H6Q0F8zSun Dec 01, 2013 4:24 am

OOC: Yes but I don't know how that Route looks like in the game.

IIC: The Hoothoot shakes the trainers hand with his wing. He stares at him blankly as if saying, "What's up?"
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Getting out of here!(Nick and Cindy: Episode I)[Invite only][Current members: DarkSuicine98][Mod needed]   Getting out of here!(Nick and Cindy: Episode I)[Invite only][Current members: DarkSuicine98][Mod needed] H6Q0F8zSun Dec 01, 2013 6:05 am

"So, my name's Nick. Are you alone or lost? If you need to find someone then we could help." Nick suddenly got an idea. "Oh! If you like battles Cindy and I could have a battle with you if you want."
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Getting out of here!(Nick and Cindy: Episode I)[Invite only][Current members: DarkSuicine98][Mod needed]   Getting out of here!(Nick and Cindy: Episode I)[Invite only][Current members: DarkSuicine98][Mod needed] H6Q0F8zSun Dec 01, 2013 1:03 pm

Hoothoot's eyes turned into an angry one. Well, not really angry. More like fired up. What a surprise for a usually solemn nature of such specie. He nodded an acceptance from the battle challenge.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Getting out of here!(Nick and Cindy: Episode I)[Invite only][Current members: DarkSuicine98][Mod needed]   Getting out of here!(Nick and Cindy: Episode I)[Invite only][Current members: DarkSuicine98][Mod needed] H6Q0F8zSun Dec 01, 2013 2:56 pm

"Awesome! Alright, since other Pokemon are around, why don't we head somewhere we won't be disturbing any others. I guess you should lead the way."
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Getting out of here!(Nick and Cindy: Episode I)[Invite only][Current members: DarkSuicine98][Mod needed]   Getting out of here!(Nick and Cindy: Episode I)[Invite only][Current members: DarkSuicine98][Mod needed] H6Q0F8zSun Dec 01, 2013 3:34 pm

Hoothoot opens up his wings just like a vampire. He flies towards a direction. It would be a rectangular shape with no grass and a little bit away from the others. As if a place made for creatures who want to battle.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Getting out of here!(Nick and Cindy: Episode I)[Invite only][Current members: DarkSuicine98][Mod needed]   Getting out of here!(Nick and Cindy: Episode I)[Invite only][Current members: DarkSuicine98][Mod needed] H6Q0F8zThu Jan 02, 2014 7:06 pm

Nick and Cindy quickly followed the Hoothoot to the clearing. "So, is this where you wanna battle?"
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Getting out of here!(Nick and Cindy: Episode I)[Invite only][Current members: DarkSuicine98][Mod needed]   Getting out of here!(Nick and Cindy: Episode I)[Invite only][Current members: DarkSuicine98][Mod needed] H6Q0F8z

Getting out of here!(Nick and Cindy: Episode I)[Invite only][Current members: DarkSuicine98][Mod needed]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1