HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Endless Forest [Open]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
EpicBoss99
EpicBoss99

The Endless Forest [Open] Empty
PostSubject: The Endless Forest [Open]   The Endless Forest [Open] H6Q0F8zFri Jan 10, 2014 4:19 am

Gavin soon made his way out of Route 205 and into Eterna Forest. This forest was notorious for making people lost, and so Gavin wanted to be prepared. He also didn't want to repeat the whole incident involving the Magnemite again. He was extra aware of what was around him as he threaded through many trees and bushes. Eternia was quickly following behind him, but Gavin still made sure that the Vaporeon could keep up. "Okay, let's try our best to get back home!" Gavin cheerfully said to Eternia as it nodded with a satisfying look. After a few minutes, something shook inside of a bush in front of them. Startled, Gavin flinched and stepped back a bit. However, Eternia bravely stood its ground. It turned out to be a Pokemon! The Pokemon was only a silhouette as it made its way out of the bush, but it was plain to see what it truly was now!

[Wild Pokemon Battle!]
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Endless Forest [Open]   The Endless Forest [Open] H6Q0F8zSun Jan 12, 2014 2:27 pm

With a twitch of delicate yellow ears, a Pichu stepped out from the bushes. Plainly surprised to see some civilization around these overgrown parts, it stood it's ground, but unwilling to make the first move.

The Endless Forest [Open] 172
Level 18
EpicBoss99
EpicBoss99

PostSubject: Re: The Endless Forest [Open]   The Endless Forest [Open] H6Q0F8zSun Jan 12, 2014 10:51 pm

"Sweet! A Pichu!" Gavin Exclaimed happily after scanning the Pokemon with his Pokedex. "Right, Eternia. This'll be a tough battle, but I know you can do it!" Gavin said encouragingly as the Vaporeon confidently walked in front of the Pichu. "Now, Sand Attack!" Gavin said as Eternia grabbed a chunk of dirt and sand with his paw and chucked it at the Pichu. "I'm sorry, Pichu. I promise I'll try by best not to hurt you.." Gavin said lightly to the Pichu.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Endless Forest [Open]   The Endless Forest [Open] H6Q0F8zMon Jan 13, 2014 2:30 pm

Pichu : The Tiny Mouse pokemon
Pichu charges itself with electricity more easily on days with thunderclouds or when the air is very dry. You can hear the crackling of static electricity coming off this Pokémon. It is still inept at retaining electricity. When it is startled, it discharges power accidentally. It gets better at holding power as it grows older.  Despite its small size, it can zap even adult humans. However, if it does so, it also surprises itself. The electric pouches on its cheeks are still small. They cannot store much electricity yet. It plays with others by touching tails and setting off sparks. This appears to be a test of courage.

The Pichu immediately turned away and started coughing as the dust irritated it's senses. The sand was simply everywhere. Sneezing and wheezing, it opened it's eyes a bit, watering, and released a line of electricity, Thunder Shock.
EpicBoss99
EpicBoss99

PostSubject: Re: The Endless Forest [Open]   The Endless Forest [Open] H6Q0F8zSun Jan 19, 2014 4:03 am

Only a fraction of the attack actually made impact on Eternia, mainly due to the sand. The Vaporeon was hit hard due to the super-effective effect on it. It winced in pain as it looked towards its trainer. "Let's keep trying, Eternia! Now, Return!" Gavin said as the friendship between Eternia and Gavin fueled the astonishingly powerful tackle that the Vaporeon attempted.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Endless Forest [Open]   The Endless Forest [Open] H6Q0F8zWed Jan 29, 2014 5:27 am

Repeatedly shaking it's head, it actually saw the Vaporeon coming, but with sand clogging it's senses, it seemed slightly disoriented. The Return connected with a powerful impact. Pichu was thrown afar, and skidding to a halt, got up weakly. It narrowed it's eyes before suddenly dashing forth, on small scampering paws, attempting to get as close to Vaporeon as possible before using Sweet Kiss, sending small hearts in the water pokemon's direction, before making a U-turn and heading for a tree, scampering up. That way it got better range, and was pretty sure Vaporeon couldn't climb.
EpicBoss99
EpicBoss99

PostSubject: Re: The Endless Forest [Open]   The Endless Forest [Open] H6Q0F8zThu Jan 30, 2014 2:12 am

"I can't let this oppritunity go away from me! We have it weakened, Eternia! Now, Pokeball, go!" Gavin exclaimed as he flashed a pokeball out of his backpack and threw it at the Pichu, still trying to make its way up the tree. The Pichu was quickly turned into Light Energy as Gavin waited in anxiety to see if it was captured.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Endless Forest [Open]   The Endless Forest [Open] H6Q0F8zThu Jan 30, 2014 9:46 am

While the pokeball did indeed collide with Pichu's side, after barely wiggling, Pichu broke out again and resumed it's interrupted course up the tree. Wondering if the Sweet Kiss even did anything to the Vaporeon, the pokeball flew back to Gavin's hand, ready to be thrown again.
EpicBoss99
EpicBoss99

PostSubject: Re: The Endless Forest [Open]   The Endless Forest [Open] H6Q0F8zFri Jan 31, 2014 2:06 am

"Darn it! Okay, Eternia, try and use Sand Attack again!" Gavin exclaimed as the Vaporeon hesitated to hurt the sort-of innocent pokemon. But, it still could'nt disobey Gavin, so it threw more sand, aiming at the pichu's eyes while it climbed up the tree.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Endless Forest [Open]   The Endless Forest [Open] H6Q0F8zFri Jan 31, 2014 9:22 am

Pichu smirked and unexpectedly leaped to the next tree, whose branches seemed to entwine with it's current tree. Since obviously the first Sweet Kiss failed, it sent several more, giving off cute little muah muah's with it. Really adorable. But that was the point of the move. Light sparks danced along it's being as it suddenly broke into another Thundershock.
EpicBoss99
EpicBoss99

PostSubject: Re: The Endless Forest [Open]   The Endless Forest [Open] H6Q0F8zTue Feb 04, 2014 4:11 am

The Vaporeon Took Quite A Heavy hit, and was almost out for good. "Take a Break, Eternia. I have a new tactic." Gavin said as the Vaporeon sat next to Gavin and he sent out his new Magby. "Now, Magby, burn the branch that the pichu is on with Ember!" Gavin said as the Magby shot out a burst of flames, being careful not to light the entire tree in flames. "Eternia, use water gun to make sure that it doesn't burn the tree!" Gavin said as Eternia shot water at the tree every time the fire tried to spread to the base of the tree so that the branch that the pichu was standing on could fall off without the tree being destroyed.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Endless Forest [Open]   The Endless Forest [Open] H6Q0F8zTue Feb 04, 2014 2:24 pm

(Um, excuse me but why were both the Sweet Kisses ignored?)

The Pichu jolted awake to it's situation. Never mind. Shaking itself and scattering the doubts, it's nerves steadied through the cloud of fear. Hopping forward, it just ran lithely along the branch line. It's spot was carefully chosen for the trees were planted close together. More running leverage. Eyeing the Magby, it released another Thundershock.
EpicBoss99
EpicBoss99

PostSubject: Re: The Endless Forest [Open]   The Endless Forest [Open] H6Q0F8zSat Feb 08, 2014 4:55 am

(I didn't think I ignored it, but just to save us from getting really mad at eachother, I'm just gonna end the battle here. :D)

The hit landed quite a powerful blow on the Magby, which instantly fainted. Gavin soon realized that all of this effort over a mere Pichu was a bit obnoxious, and so he decided to leave the battle. "Alright, Eternia, Magby. Get back into the Pokeball.." He said disappointed as he sent the two back into their safe refuge in their capture devices. Gavin clicked Eternia's Pokeball back onto his necklace as he hurried back to Eterna City as fast as he could. He especially wanted to train Magby for the Grass Gym Coming Up, which he was definitely going to do.

[Completed]
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: The Endless Forest [Open]   The Endless Forest [Open] H6Q0F8zSat Feb 08, 2014 5:32 am

(X3 I'm not getting mad at you. Merely asking. Now I'm feeling bad, because I knew you wanted that Pichu...)
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Endless Forest [Open]   The Endless Forest [Open] H6Q0F8z

The Endless Forest [Open]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1