HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chapter 1 - Leaving home

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
Jumiku

Chapter 1 - Leaving home Empty
PostSubject: Chapter 1 - Leaving home   Chapter 1 - Leaving home H6Q0F8zSun Jan 26, 2014 11:22 pm

In her bed a red-haired girl was turning tirelessly, as she still tried to fall asleep. This had been going on for hours: tossing and turning and only falling asleep for a few short hours at a time and even in those precious moments of rest, she had the most stupid dreams.
Now it was almost morning and her eyes were half-open. Suddenly the orange eyes of her best friend snapped and stared right back at her obviously displeased. "Sorry, Kitsune. Did I keep you up?" she murmured softly and scratched the orange fox behind one ear. A sign of how much she trusted the little creature, considering how hot this area could get. The little fennekin merely huffed a bit and then made an odd sound a little like a purr. "En..." Sachiko giggled, but it turned into a yawn halfway through. Turning over onto her stomach, she whispered, "I'm so stupid, aren't I? Of all days, it has to be today, I just can't sleep." Kitsune blinked at her and tilted her head slightly.
"How about we go downstairs?" The fennekin obviously didn't agree or simply didn't understand, as she barked in annoyance, when her trainer dared to stop petting her. Sachiko giggled softly and kissed the fox quickly on the nose. Kitsune's nose twitched and she apparently took to sulking curling up on the big pillow again. The girl merely smiled softly and went to the bathroom to get ready for the day. Before she went downstairs she collected a still snoozing Kitsune and the rucksack, she had packed yesterday. She could have waited until a bit later of course. Maybe even catch a last breakfast with her mom and dad, but they had already said their goodbyes and she would have to leave quite a bit later, as the guests staying at the daycare had to be fed first. Only then her parents would consider eating breakfast themselves.
Not to mention she might not want to go today, if something came up. And with so many little and big Pokémon about something always came up!
Standing in front of the door, she sighed softly. If she was honest with herself, she just didn't want to say goodbye twice. Once yesterday evening had been hard enough, but she didn't know if she could do it a second time. Gripping Kitsune's Poké ball tightly in one hand she finally turned the doorknob and immediately ran back to the kitchen table to leave a messy little note saying goodbye to her parents one last time. Only then did she finally let go, walked through that open door and outside in to the fresh morning air.
She skittishly looked around and although it was too early for many people to be about almost ran in the direction of the forest. Usually she would have let Kitsune out right away, but her little friend hadn't slept well either and surely didn't burn on pure nerves like herself, so Sachiko just walked into the dark Viridian Forest alone, gripping Kitsune's Poké ball.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 - Leaving home   Chapter 1 - Leaving home H6Q0F8zThu Jan 30, 2014 10:23 pm

Shawn was busy checking out the shops in the airport. All those things and they were so cheap! He almost couldn't believe his eyes as he looked at the stuff. He had allready bought a lot for his trip to kanto, An upgrade for his pokedex, some food which he would be able to cook with when he was on his adventure in the new region and some nice cooking pans and heaters. He loved to cook and share it with everyone. However while he was looking at all the stuff a voice echoed through the whole airport. ''Attention, All the passengers for flight 544 plane to Kanto boarding has almost ended, please make you're way to the bording area thank you'' Shawn his body stiffened as he slowly got a look at his ticket. It was the same number as his plane had. He quickly got his bag and ran as fast as he could to the security and to the boarding area. He could see the people from the plan begin to close the door to end the boarding. ''Wait Stop!!'' He yelled as he made his way through to the door and the people looked at him as he swung around his ticket. It looked pretty comical but he was glad when he finally sat on his seat and could rest as the plane was taking of. He had made it just in time now for his way to kanto.

Shawn was shaken awake when he felt the plane weels hit the ground as he fell from his chair to the ground. Why did he always have to be so clumsy. He sighed as he got up, got his bag and walked to the exit. He walked through the security and finally in the sun of the kanto region. He was at a village close by viridian forest. He had allways wanted to check that out and went to the map how to get there. However luck was on his side this time as he found the way to the entrance. He put the map back and walked further into the forest, it was dark but he had been used to a lot of darker things so he concentrated on the beams of light that were in the forest, however that didn't help him enough as he kept tripping over tree lumps and stuff until he tripped a bit rolled a lot further and stopped finally in front of the feet of a girl around the age of 13 or fourteen. He stood up and rubbed the dirt of his clothes. ''Sorry for that'' He said giving her an embarresed smile. ''I am Shawn, Shawn ray Nice to meet you'' He said hoping he would not have frightened her.
Jumiku

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 - Leaving home   Chapter 1 - Leaving home H6Q0F8zFri Jan 31, 2014 12:51 pm

Sachiko had been traveling through the forest for a while looking for that elusive rodent, she knew could be found here. However, they were rare and while she had seen them quite a lot during her childhood (and been on the receiving end of some light warning shocks, when she tried to pet them), now she had no such luck. In fact, her luck appeared to be a bit rotten, as a boy suddenly appeared in front of her giving her quite the fright, so she let out a breathless little scream and dropped the Pokéball she had been holding.
Instantly Kitsune appeared in a flash light and looked around confused, why she had been sent out so unceremoniously, when suddenly her little nose twitched and she finally noticed what had startled her trainer. The fur on the back of her tiny neck stood up, she puffed her ears, so the air around her became almost unbearably hot and she started growling. "Fff..." A tiny little sound, that wasn't any more frightening than the trembling of owner. Still she knew what she had to do and started running the few steps towards him and would have surely won against that two-legged foe, if her owner didn't suddenly scoop her up and held her to her chest tightly.
"So- sorry," Sachiko murmured to the boy or the Pokémon. It was hard to tell. Either way, she took a tiny step back and hid her red face in the little fennekin's fur. The fox was still hissing and spitting and clearly not asking but demanding to be let down, but when the girl started softly murmuring and more importantly scratching her behind her ears, Kitsune calmed down almost immediately. She had to. Otherwise, she would have horribly burned Sachiko. She still gave the boy a glare that unknowing to her looked quite adorable on the little fox's face. It's probably the reason why she cannot use it battle.
Her owner meanwhile looked cautiously at the boy, who had introduced himself as Shawn and replied in a tiny, nearly inaudible voice, "Sa... Sachiko..." Saying the name apparently had taken a lot out of her, because it took a moment of uncomfortable silence before the young breeder continued now with a tiny squeak in her voice, "Chishio... Pleased..."
"Fen!" A tiny yap and nip to Sachikos finger served as a small reminder.
"Oh! I'm sorry," Sachiko said a bit more loudly than before. "Kitsune is pleased, too..." Well, that couldn't be further from the truth, but at least the fox had been waving her tail for a while now. Even though that could be meant to make him think she was friendly in order to lower his defense.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 - Leaving home   Chapter 1 - Leaving home H6Q0F8zFri Jan 31, 2014 3:21 pm

Shawn looked at the scared girl. Dang it why did he have to do it. He sighed as he saw the girl hiding behind her fennekin. The fennekin looked pissed until the girl scratched behind the ear of the pokemon and it began to calm down. However the pokemon kept glaring at him which he didn't deserve. ''I am so sorry you know I have an idea let me make it up to you from scarig you, how about I make you and you're fennekin a bit of vegetable soup. I have a talent for cooking so i think that would be a good way to make it up to you don't you think?'' Shawn said as he began to get stuff out of his backpack which he had bought at the shop in the airport. A heater, a new pan and a convertable small table. He loved the table. it was just enough space for two and you are able to get put it in your bag after folding it up, those tables were expensive but with the tax free in the airport it wasn't that expensive. He also got a plate to cut the vegetables on and looked at the girl and gave her a smile.
Jumiku

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 - Leaving home   Chapter 1 - Leaving home H6Q0F8zFri Jan 31, 2014 6:47 pm

Sachiko made an odd noise of protest and stammered, "You- You really don't have to! I mean that's really very generous of you, but you really don't have to do it! I mean..." She eventually trailed off, as her cheeks turned crimson. After a moment of consideration, she murmured, "I mean... Thank you, that's very kind of you... I could... help..?" After all she wasn't a bad cook either. True, usually she cooked for Pokémon, but she knew quite a few good recipes for humans as well and the process of making it wasn't all that different.
She looked down at Kitsune, who was still eyeing the stranger suspiciously. With a little smile she shifted the fox in her arms, so Kitsune was laying on her back and could get her belly scratched. Not only did that serve to distract the little fox quite well, she was also unable to glare at Shawn from this new perspective. Soon her little friend was making tiny pleased noises, instead of hisses and growls.
Those got softer and breathier and finally the little spitfire had fallen asleep and couldn't protest, when Sachiko stopped petting her and bent down to pick up her fallen Pokéball. She didn't put the fox back in though. Instead she placed her on some soft moss next to them. At once, the animal startled awake, but she remained sitting quite calmly, when her trainer placed her free hand on Kitsune's back for a few seconds. She looked from Shawn to Sachiko, but apparently admitted defeat and just waited sulkily.
Only then, did the girl take out a small kitchen knife from her backpack, so she could finally help with chopping the vegetables. If he hadn't finished by then at least. "Em... May I..? May I help..? If you don't mind..?"
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 - Leaving home   Chapter 1 - Leaving home H6Q0F8zFri Jan 31, 2014 7:06 pm

Shawn smiled as he could hear her ask if she would be able to help him. However her fox pokemon made it that she wasn't able to help him. The pokemon kept growling and staring at him like hw as some kind of villian who meant nothing good. ''Sure you can help'' He said giving her a friendly smile and began to chop the vegetables. While chopping the vegetables he could see her turn around the fox pokemon so it wouldn't be able to look at him and began to scratch it belly. Ian smiled and laughed a bit as he heard the cute squeeky. The pokemon was pretty cute but he couldn't understand why it eyed him so much.

When the pokemon was returned he could ask her blabber a bit, asking if she could help. ''Sure you can'' He said giving her another war smile, would you please chop the vegetables, then i would be able to get some water. That way I can make some vegetable soup which is also for our pokemon'' He said smiling as he stood up from the foldable table and threw his pokeball in the air. ''Scyther come on out'' He said as in a light the green pokemon appeared. ''Scy, scyther'' It said and smiled at Ian and the girl. ''This is scyther, one of my two pokemon the other one you will see later'' He said smiling as scyther looked at her blinking once before smiling. ''Here scyther hold this'' Ian said placing the deep pan in his pincer like arms. They were going to get some water for the soup. ''I will be right back, just going to get some water for the soup. I have seen a river here closeby'' He said smiling as he went to the river with scyther by his side. They got some water in the deep pan and went back to the girl seeing her chop the vegetables. It was about 10 minuts later. ''So how is it going'' He said happily while scyther placed the deep pan down.
Jumiku

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 - Leaving home   Chapter 1 - Leaving home H6Q0F8zFri Jan 31, 2014 9:55 pm

"Of course," Sachiko said smiling slightly, if awkwardly. When he called his Pokémon, she eyed it in interest; from the dangerous pincers to the wings.
The boys visiting the daycare always gushed about Scyther (and Charizard and Gyarados and quite a few others of course, but it was still a definite favourite), but it was quite rare, so she had never seen one up close and never given their talk much consideration. But now with the green bug right in front of her, she could kind of see what they meant. It looked quite cool. "Your scyther looks great," Sachiko complimented smiling.
Kitsune on the other hand had merely raised her head and sniffed the air several times, before she apparently dismissed the other Pokémon's presence and got comfortable again. She yawned slightly to show just how unimpressed she really was and made sure to puff up her fur just slightly. Not that it made much of difference, seeing as Scyther was still many times as big.
"Be careful," Sachiko whispered needlessly, before the two left. She doubted the relatively harmless Pokémon of Viridian would do much damage to the two, but who knew? Not every trainer invited the other to lunch, after running into them. From what she knew most didn't. While Shawn and Scyther went to get some water, the girl started chopping up some vegetables.
As soon as Shawn and Scyther were gone, Kitsune started running around happily, pawing at the ground and sniffing everywhere the two had been, looking into some abandoned hole of who knew what and finally, after she had tried to get her trainer to play with her only to be tapped on the nose, she limberly climbed up a tree, in order to get some particularly delicious-looking sticks. "Kitsune! You're ruining your appetite!" Sachiko scolded from where she was cutting up some onions and crying profusely. The fox blinked at her owner, explained, "Fen, fen!" And simply continued eating her snack.
Sachiko grumbled a little, but let the little fox be. Fennekin had weird tastes and hardly ever tried eating anything but sticks. If Kitsune felt like eating anything else today she would come and start begging for it soon enough.
Scyther and Shawn returned a few minutes later. At once Kitsune looked down in interest and puffed a few warning bursts of hot air from her ears. "Kitsu!" Sachiko scolded. Her fox looked at her and responded, "Fene!" It sounded a bit indignant, but after that she just went back to munching her sticks and stopped trying to antagonize Shawn and Scyther.
"I'm almost finished," Sachiko finally murmured blushing and starting on the last of the carrots. "We need a fire, don't we?"
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 - Leaving home   Chapter 1 - Leaving home H6Q0F8zFri Jan 31, 2014 10:11 pm

As he was back he heard her say that she was almost finished. ''Thats great'' He said smiling, as he looked at the small fennekin. However i thought it was weird that the pokemon was nomming at sticks. He didn't mind if the pokemon wanted to pass up on a fresh vegetable soup that would be the pokemon's fault. Anway he looked at the vegetables while they were being cut. It was very awesomely done. ''Good job'' He said meaning it as he looked at her cut the vegetables. It was not badly done, not bad at all. He put the big pot on one of the fires as he threw his pokeball in the air and a small cute torchic appeared.

Shawn squatted down on the ground, and looked at the torchic. ''Torchic could you perhaps use you're ember to heat the pot?'' He asked his torchic as it jumped up very happy and the small pokemon faced the pot blowing a tiny ember to the pot as flames sputtered under it slowly cooking the water that was inside the pot. ''Awesome job torchic'' He said as torchic ran towards scyther and snuggled up to him while he put a pincer like arm around the small pokemon. He smiled at the scene and then turned his attention to his pokemon. ''Thank you two'' He smiled, then he turned to the girl. ''Would you mind putting the vegetables in the water please'' He said as he got some other ingredients and put them in then pan as he awaited for the girls responds.
Jumiku

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 - Leaving home   Chapter 1 - Leaving home H6Q0F8zSat Feb 01, 2014 4:06 pm

"Th-thank you," murmured the girl shyly, while the boy's attention already strayed to her fox. Kitsune stared right back at Ian crunching some wood between her teeth. "I- erm..." Sachiko started to explain. "Don't- Don't be surprised. Or hurt... Fennekin really only need to eat twigs for nutrition. It's good for their teeth, too." She blushed profusely and ducked her head, while finishing up chopping the carrot. "Of course, you might have already known that..."
Said Fennekin stopped eating however, when she heard mention of the word 'ember' and jumped down. She didn't listen to Shawn, but it had still caught her interest. Apparently it hadn't been directed at her though, but a small, orange bird-like pokemon. She sniffed at it, making her trainer tense up. After all, those were a fox and a chick. That just smelled like trouble. What Sachiko had forgotten in that moment (even though she had just mentioned it herself), was that Fennekin were herbivores, so Kitsune obviously wasn't about to eat the little Pokémon. After the fox had asserted that yes this new Pokémon had that foreign human's smell all over it, she only watched it make fire with mild interest. "Kitsune, please help," Sachiko finally asked of her, because her Pokémon apparently lacked the manners to come up with the idea herself.
"Fen", Kitsune yapped before it finally started to use ember, too, so Torchic didn't have to hold it the whole time by itself. When they were done, Kitsune looked at the bird in interest, but it had already waddled over to Scyther. For a moment she watched them with her head tilted. Then she walked over to Sachiko and bumped her head against her trainer's leg. "Just a second, Kitsu," the girl murmured softly, while she dropped the ingredients into the bubbling pot. When her hands were free, she knelt down, to see what Kitsune wanted. The little fox used soft little ember on the pot again, causing the girl to smile slightly and scratch the Pokémon. "Yes, you are great. Thank you for helping," the girl said sweetly and picked the Pokémon up. Kitsune immediately climbed up to her shoulder and licked her ear twice, before settling down to eye the other Pokémon as though she had just made some kind of point.
Sachiko completely oblivious, petted the little fox absentmindedly and asked Shawn, "How long have you three been traveling? Have you come far?" She looked down slightly. "I've just..." She didn't finish, even though she wasn't sure why. Maybe it was due to the lump already forming in her stomach.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 - Leaving home   Chapter 1 - Leaving home H6Q0F8zSat Feb 01, 2014 4:26 pm

He listened to the girl as she explained why the small fox pokemonw as eating twigs and that he should not be offended. ''Ah of course I am not, I can understand and I did not know they used that for nutrition, I guess you learn something everyday right?'' Ian had been happy that the small fox pokemon had come to help. His torchic was still small and was very young. The small pokemon wasn't as strong as his scyther and he didn't like to let it fight when he didn't need to, but he still wasn't sure about the girl her fennekin. The pokemon looked like it didn't like him. ''Oh and sorry that my torchic didn't come to greet you, he is a bit shy'' Ian said laughing a bit nervously as he got a wooden spoon out of the bag and began to stirr the soup for a while. Now the only thing he needed to do was to let it rest for a moment and see how it would come along. He would only have to add some salt and pepper and maybe a tiny bit of garlic. He sat down on the table and got some fresh water he had taken with him from the spring and placed two cups filling them. One for him and one for the girl. ''So uh, I guess you're fennekin doesn't really like me huh?'' He said not knowing if she would take it as a personal question, there was an uncomfortable silence so he decided to ask something else. ''So are you a coordinator, or a trainer what are you're plans'' He asked with an interested face as the soup slowly began to smell good.
Jumiku

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 - Leaving home   Chapter 1 - Leaving home H6Q0F8zSat Feb 01, 2014 6:09 pm

"Of course! I've been helping my parents take care of Pokémon for as long as I can remember, but I still feel like I don't know anything," Sachiko said smiling softly. "I hope I will learn a lot more about how to care for Pokémon."
The little fennekin was by now mewing softly, as her trainer petted her and pressing whatever body part she wanted scratched, into her trainer's hand. She probably would have fallen off, had Sachiko not supported her.
"It's no matter. Some Pokémon take longer to get used to others, don't they?" She whispered kindly and it was quite obvious, who she was referring to. She smiled slightly noticing he was feeling a bit uncomfortable. "Don't be hurt, she's just trying to watch out for me. She's a very good and sweet Pokémon." The blush on her face only put more emphasis and the brilliant smile that had blossomed on her face. She truly felt blessed to have such a good friend. She noticed he hadn't answered her quest and hoped she hadn't offended him. She responded slightly embarrassed, as he apparently hadn't expected this, "I'm a breeder. I'm trying to find some rare, beautiful or strong Pokémon that ... A ditto or two would be great, although they aren't the best breeding partner's they are simply essential as universal partners. And of course..." She turned her head just slightly and pressed her cheek into the fur. "I need some nice partners for my sweet Kitsune. Pikachus would be good. Or Growlithe." She shrugged slightly. "However, it's most important, that they get along well with Kitsu." She thought about it for a while, then said, "Maybe I could also try some other stuff?" Now she looked extremely unsure of herself. "Maybe... I don't know..." She shrugged and looked away.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 - Leaving home   Chapter 1 - Leaving home H6Q0F8zSun Feb 02, 2014 3:39 pm

He listened to her as the smell of the soup began to spread through the area. It smelled pretty good. It was almost ready. He smiled when he saw that she was scratching the fox pokemon, it was a pretty cute sight. ''Thats true'' he said in responds to that she said that it was more important that they would get along with kitsu. ''Anyway I know that there are some pikachu that live here in this forest so we might have a small chance of finding them.'' He said as he began to stir the soup again and began to get some plates, and two deep ones for his pokemon. However torchic wasn't old enough to eat this yet, so he got some milk as he filled the baby bottle with it. He could see torchic his eyes snap open when he heard the sound of the milk bottle as it ran to him, and fel constantely but still focused on the milk bottle. It was a pretty comical sight. He picked hi up and began to feed the milk bottle to the torchic as scyther slowly began to come bacck as well. ''Here you go'' he said placing a plate in front of the girl. ''If you're fennekin decided to want some there is still more then enough'' He said as he got a deep plate for scyther so he would be able to drink through a straw and for himself. ''So a breeder huh? you planning just to go around the region or do you plan on doing some gym battles too?'' He asked while sipping his soup with the new spoons he had gotten from the shops in the airport.
Jumiku

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 - Leaving home   Chapter 1 - Leaving home H6Q0F8zMon Feb 03, 2014 2:17 am

"Yes, I know we have quite a few living here in Viridian Forest," she said thoughtfully. "But they are fast and clever and much rarer than the bug Pokémon..." She shrugged slightly and smiled again. "Well, we will see. Maybe I'll get lucky. Maybe I won't." While she honestly hoped she would find one, she didn't care too much right now. There were many Pokémon in the field group, so if she didn't she wouldn't be too disappointed.
When Torchic (and there really didn't seem to exist a more fitting word to describe it) toddled up to Shawn, Sachiko smiled brightly. It was simply an adorable sight. "It's that young..." Somehow that suddenly made her kind of sad, though. She looked at Kitsu, who was now gently butting her head against her trainer's hand, since Sachiko had paused in her petting. "Sorry, Kitsu, but it's time for lunch," she said trying to shake of the feeling and accepting the plate. "Thank you, Mr. Ray."
"Fennek!" The fox protested sadly, when her trainer turned her attention elsewhere, but when Kitsune smelled the soup she merely wrinkled her nose in disgust, jumped down and started to search for some more twigs to munch on.
"I erm... I don't really... I haven't given it much thought yet," she stammered. She ducked her head slightly and tried some of the soup. Mostly as excuse, so she'd have more time to think about it. "Maybe..." She looked at her Pokémon. "Maybe I'll try it. If my Pokémon like it, maybe... I'm a bit scared though. Are there many people there? Watching?" Her voice had turned into a tiny whisper by the end and she looked at him with deer-like big eyes.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 - Leaving home   Chapter 1 - Leaving home H6Q0F8zWed Feb 12, 2014 11:03 pm

The smell of the soup had been going through the forest as if you had been there you could have seen a few pokemon noises go in the air, a brown one and also a black one, the pokemon that had put is nose in the air had small red spots on its cheeks where sometimes a spark of electricity flopped out as it began to follow the smell of it with its eyes closed and made some bushes ruffle. It could hear some voices and let its ears go up through the bush. It was a weird but comical sight as you could see two yellow with black ears sticking out of a bush as the bush was moving towards the kettle and with every step it was making you could hear ''Pi, pi, pi, pi '' . Shawn smiled and knew what this was as he got an extra plate and put it down in front of the moving bush as the ears went back int he bush and only a brown nose could be seen now which was sniffing the food. Then the pickachu came out it was a very cute one as it began to munch the soup and its eyes glowed as it continued to eat the rest with a smile. ''Guess, he likes it'' Ian said smiling as he looked at saschiko.
Jumiku

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 - Leaving home   Chapter 1 - Leaving home H6Q0F8zThu Feb 13, 2014 12:18 am

When the soup began to emit its delicious smell, another small nose went up into the air. But the fox, that the tiny nose belonged to, wasn't taking in the delicious scent of the soup. No, it had smelled a foreign Pokémon and was now looking up from where she was sitting on Sachiko's shoulder. Suddenly, the little fox appeared to be on high alert and was looking around wildly, before her eyes fixated on a bush just milliseconds before the yellow mouse came out cautiously. "Fen..." Kitsune jumped down from her perch, her tail stood on end and seemed to become even bushier, as she grew agitated.
"Kitsune... Leave him alone."
The fox looked up and then back at the little mouse. "Fen..." It growled softly.
"You don't even like the soup," Sachiko reasoned and shook her head in slight fear.
Again Kitsune only looked up for a brief moment with a very annoyed look, as though annoyed because her trainer just didn't understand. Finally, it clicked and Sachiko remembered that she had in fact made plans to train her Pokémon and catch some. That wasn't necessarily what Kitsune's reasons were, but at least Sachiko figured they had to be.
However, even though she had made plans to catch a Pikachu in particular. Now she just wasn't quite so sure about it anymore. It didn't seem like the right moment.
"Oh... Erm... Maybe... Maybe we should just... let him finish eating...you know... first?" She looked at the ground and kneaded her hands awkwardly.
Something that could have been a sigh or merely a hiss came from the tiny fox. Wasting no more time she used attract and made an odd cooing sound to attract the Pikachu's attention. "Fennekin..."
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 - Leaving home   Chapter 1 - Leaving home H6Q0F8zThu Feb 13, 2014 1:09 pm

The pikachu had given the fox like pokemon a quick smile before it had began to eat again with a very content smile on the small electric mouse pokemon its face as it was using its tongue to get up the soup in its mouth and Ian reached out and petted the pokemon as the pikachu looked at him and smiled as it closed its eyes liking the feeling as it said with a cute higher voice: ''Pi, Chaaa'' and Ian smiled as he awaited for the girl in front of him to make a move toward the small pokemon. He knew that she had wanted a pikachu since they had been takling about it earlier. This pikachu his cuteness was of the charts, he wondered when she would be able to try and befriend or catch it.

He could see the small fox pokemon of the girl using attract to the pikachu but the pikachu went back in the moveable bush that was in front of the plate of food. ''Kistuname I know I am not you're trainer and I say you should not send an attract to the pokemon, its a new one'' He said as he petted the nose of the new pokemon that was in the bush as it came out and said: ''Chaa'' very cute. ''So you want this little fellow as a friend'' Shawn said as he looked up to the girl.
Jumiku

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 - Leaving home   Chapter 1 - Leaving home H6Q0F8zFri Feb 14, 2014 12:53 am

Kitsune blinked at the rodent's lack of interest and puffed out a few hot bursts of air in annoyance. She promptly began sulking, curling up into a tiny ball of fur. Shawn was expertly ignored, too. It apparently gnawed a bit at her pride to be dismissed so easily. She definitely wasn't used to it.
Meanwhile Sachiko looked at the little Pikachu and nodded shyly. "Erm... Yes." She came forward, but still appeared to be hesitating. Usually, she wasn't so unsure of herself, when it came to handling Pokémon, but this was different. This was a potential new friend. And she really didn't know how to make this work quickly. "Erm... Hello...I'm Sachiko," she squeaked softly, as she knelt down near the little mouse. "Erm... Do you - maybe - want a snack? I erm... might have something you like?" Even though the Pikachu had just eaten, the usually should still be room for a little desert, so she rummaged around in her backpack for a small, sweet-smelling Pokémon-treat. "Erm... Maybe you would like it?" If it came a bit closer to get the treat or out of mere interest, the girl would slowly and cautiously reach out to scratch the yellow Pokémon behind its ears.
At once, Sachiko unrolled and ran towards them, in order to get in between, but Sachiko calmly caught her around the middle with her free hand and placed her on her lap, where the fox sat completely baffled. "This is Kitsune. She is very happy to meet you, too." That wasn't nearly as big a lie, as it had been when they had met Shawn. Still, right now, she really didn't seem all that pleased to have to share her trainer's attention.
She seemed a lot more agreeable though, when Sachiko started scratching her underneath her chin.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 - Leaving home   Chapter 1 - Leaving home H6Q0F8zSat Feb 15, 2014 12:39 pm

The small mouse pokemon looked up when he could see the girl introduce herself to him and say her name was sachiko. ''Pi'' He said as he looked with a questioned and adorable look to the girl that was in front of him. She seemed nice, and that was obviously confirmed when he could hear her stutter and ask if he wanted a snack from her. ''Chaa" It said happily as it squeecked happily to her which was super cute as it looked to the girl wondering what she would be able to get him. There was allways room for desert. He could hear her rumble in her bag and got something that smelled very sweet. It smelled sooo good. ''Pi, Pikachu'' He came closer to her hand and took the treat from the girl slowly getting the feeling he could trust her. He grabbed the treat with its little paws and ate it slowly while it got a huge cute smile on his face. He only had one bite and the eyes of the small pokemon had begun to glow in how good it tasted. ''Chaaa'' The mouse pokemon said as it ate the rest of the treat. He heard the girl describe the fox like pokemon, that the pokemon was pretty happy to meet him too however that didn't seem like it by the way the fox was trying to get all her traienrs attention it sounded a bit spoiled. But the pikachu would get used it, ''Chaa'' It said while rubbing against the girls leg cutely.
Jumiku

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 - Leaving home   Chapter 1 - Leaving home H6Q0F8zSat Feb 15, 2014 11:27 pm

Sachiko giggled sweetly and continued petting the little mouse's back. "Would you... erm... mind terribly... If it doesn't inconvenience you... I mean perhaps you have family here..." Kitsune looked up at her trainer and then at the Pikachu and said softly, "Fen, fennekin!" The little fox purred slightly in encouragement.
"Erm...", Sachiko said confused. "Right... Maybe... Would you- Would you like to be friends, Pikachu? O- Only if you don't mind... I mean. If you want to... I mean..." She giggled softly. "Once we get to know each other..? I would really like that..." She was by now beet-red and her voice had become slightly squeaky, but she seemed absolutely earnest. "I mean... If... it turns out, you don't like me after all..." Now she was looking at floor, but still she continued on. "Erm... Then you may still go then. And... And go with someone else, if you like them better. I would understand, I promise. Or... I would bring you back here, if you wanted that... I would simply like to try... I'd like to have you us?" She was babbling by now and she knew it, but she felt it necessary to say this; she really wanted to get it all out, because she wanted more friends. She might even need them.
Fennekin looked at yellow mouse and mewed slightly, as though to say, 'Come on.' Or maybe it was a message to her trainer to rub a certain spot, who knew with the little diva?
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 - Leaving home   Chapter 1 - Leaving home H6Q0F8zSun Feb 16, 2014 12:53 pm

The pikachu smiled and made a bit like happy squeeky sound when he felt that the girl was petting the small mouse pokemon on the back. He could hear that the girl was stuttering and looked with a very cute questioning expression on its face about what the girl wanted to say , however he got an expresion about what the girl was saying when she said that she would be able to bring him back if he wanted to which meant that she would take him somewhere and he knew from the start kinda that she wanted to become friends with him and he was glad that he would be able to get a see of the world and that if he didn't like it that he could come back. He looked at the fennekin who mewed softly and he knew she wanted also that he came along. He gave the girl a smile meaning he would like to come along and shawn smiled: ''I think the little guy want to come around'' He said as he petted the pikachu and it smiled.
Jumiku

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 - Leaving home   Chapter 1 - Leaving home H6Q0F8zMon Feb 17, 2014 1:53 am

Sachiko smiled sweetly and Fennekin jumped to her shoulder apparently knowing what she was about to do. The girl knelt down in front of Pikachu and gently picked him up, cradling the little guy to her chest. "That's so nice of you. Thank you", she murmured softly and bravely kissed the top of his head. "I won't make you regret it, I swear." She smiled slightly. "Would you erm... I don't like calling Pokémon by their species name... So... Erm... Would you mind, if I gave you a nickname for me to call you by?" She blushed and hurriedly added, "I will think of a good one!"
She indeed took her time and finally shyly opened her eyes. "Erm... Would you perhaps like Kiiro? I think it sounds quite cute and it fits." She gave a bright smile.
"Erm..." She looked a little helpless, as though she really didn't know what to do next. Giving Shawn a somewhat helpless look, it almost looked like she'd honestly ask him, what to do next, but she remembered just in time and pulled out a Pokéball. "Don't worry, you can come right back out, if you want to... Kitsune mostly stays out of her Pokéball, too and this way you two can get to know each other a bit better." She didn't press the Pokéball to him or anything. Sachiko merely held it there, so the mouse could decide for itself, whether or not it wanted to press the button.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 - Leaving home   Chapter 1 - Leaving home H6Q0F8zMon Feb 17, 2014 10:57 pm

The pikachu could feel itself being lifted up and cradled to the girl her chest as it had a big cute and content smile on its face. The pokemon was happy he had gotten a companion and he could feel a kiss being placed on top of its head as it blushed, listening to the girl say she wouldn't let him down. He heard her think out loud for a name and say that she would rather give him a nickname then calling him by his species as he heard her come up with Kiiro. ''Pi'' It said as it nodded while smiling. It was a nice name, and he could see the pokeball that was pushed out to him as shawn could see she gave him a helpless look. He nodded in approval meaning she was doing good, letting the pokemon make its own decision and get comforable with it. The pikachu was wondering how it would look in a pokeball and tapped the pokeball being sucked in as it wobbled in the girl her hand before making a clicking sound and meaning the pikachu was captured as shawn clapped. ''Nice job'' Shawn said with a kind tone in his voice.
Jumiku

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 - Leaving home   Chapter 1 - Leaving home H6Q0F8zWed Feb 19, 2014 2:07 am

Sachiko's eyes grew big and she suddenly smiled widely cradling the pokéball to her chest. "I- I did it! Right?" She looked at Shawn happily. "Thank you, Shawn!" She was blushing heavily, but still grinning absolutely ecstatic.
"Fen!" Fennekin rejoiced along with her and sniffed the pokéball delicately. Apparently pleased she made a soft purr-like sound and rubbed her head against it. Perhaps she deemed the new arrival hers. Her trainer scratched her behind the ears quite glad, Kitsune appeared to approve of their new pokémon.
"We are all going to be great friends right, Kitsu?" The young breeder asked. "Hm..." She tilted her head slightly. "There's still one shoulder left, don't you think so, Kitsune?"
The Fennekin's mouth fell open slightly and she blinked, as indeed there was a bright light and Sachiko released Kiiro from his pokéball, so the nearly wild pokémon didn't have to spend too much time in confinement at first.
"Welcome, Kiiro", Sachiko said smiling and placed a hand on Kiiro's head. "Hm..." She looked around. "Erm..." She blushed. "Do you... need help with the dishes and everything, Shawn?" She looked at Kiiro still smiling brightly. "Maybe you'd like to get to know Kitsune better and Shawn's pokémon, too?"
"Fen...", Kitsune mewed and delicately tilted her ears. She didn't appear to be too sure about her new companion, yet, but certainly willing to give all this a chance for Sachiko's sake.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 - Leaving home   Chapter 1 - Leaving home H6Q0F8zSat Feb 22, 2014 2:16 am

Shawn could see her excitement as he smiled and said: ''Yup you did it allright'' As he could see her blush. He could see the small fox pokemon sniff at the pokeball before beginning to purr and began to rub her head against it. Maybe the fennekin wasn't such a bad pokemon after all, shawn thought as he watched what waa going on. He could hear her ask if he needed any help with the dishes and he smiled. ''Nah go play with kiiro, I will do the dishes and clean up later it can meet my pokemon'' He said smiling as he began to wash the dishes and from time to time giving thr girl a look how it ws going. He was wondering why the girl was blushing so much and he wanted to ask but maybe it was something personal so he decided not to do it anyway.
Jumiku

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 - Leaving home   Chapter 1 - Leaving home H6Q0F8zMon Feb 24, 2014 9:20 pm

Sachiko blinked and for a moment appeared to be indecisive. Then she looked down at Kiiro, who immediately began cleaning its nose in embarrassment and smiled sweetly. "Oh... Erm... Alright... But only, only if you don't mind, Shawn." She blushed slightly and looked a bit uncomfortable, but she just couldn't pass up the chance to play with her new friend, if Shawn made the offer.
"Alright! Kitsune, Kiiro, what do you want to play?" She looked from one Pokémon to the other, but they seemed to be more preoccupied with each other. They were still a bit apprehensive with each other, so for a moment there was uncomfortable silence.
"One, two, three, four..." She closed her eyes and grinned, although she was blushing brightly, because of playing such a childish game, in front of another person. The wild Pikachu was apparently confused, but Kitsune started running at once. After a moment she turned back and blinked, as she noticed Kiiro hadn't moved. "Fen! Fen, fen, fen!" She squeaked and came back to him in order to get him to start running. "Fen, fen, fen!" She explained hastily and ran swiftly on her short legs.
Thankfully, the Pikachu was quick on the uptake and flicked his long ears. He ran hard and fast into the forest, the Fennekin close on his heels. There was a bit of rustling and then silence. Apparently both had found a suitable hiding place.
A moment later Sachiko opened her eyes and looked around. "Erm... Hm..." She listened closely for any sign of the Pokémon's presence, but they were hiding quite well. "Hm..." She searched for a while looking through the bushes, trying to find the Pokémon, and finally she did discover something. Not at all, what she had been looking for though. "Eeep!" She squeaked and fell back in surprise landing on her behind painfully. Whatever was in the bush had apparently startled her; not that it took much to startle the girl.
"Pikapi?" "Fen!" Her Pokémon yelled behind her.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 1 - Leaving home   Chapter 1 - Leaving home H6Q0F8z

Chapter 1 - Leaving home
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next