HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Chapter 4 of The Grand Adventure: Fabulous new friends of Floarmoa Town (OPEN)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
HimekaChan

Chapter 4 of The Grand Adventure: Fabulous new friends of Floarmoa Town (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4 of The Grand Adventure: Fabulous new friends of Floarmoa Town (OPEN)    Chapter 4 of The Grand Adventure: Fabulous new friends of Floarmoa Town (OPEN) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 09, 2014 4:31 pm

"I'm a coordinator" Himeka smiled "Well, I'll start being one tomorrow when I reach Eterna City..." She blushed slightly. She felt a small pang of jealousy as she remembered watching Daemon on TV, but soon brushed it off.

"Anyways" She continued "I had just suggested Case going to my house so all of your Pokemon can rest and you can do so too, then, he said we could all go together to Eterna, isn't that wonderful?" She giggled "Would you like to go there now? Or perhaps I can lead you to a Pokemon Center? I really hope none of your Pokemon are injured." She was about to lead them there when she remembered something "Oh!" She added "Are any of your fangirls here? Case explained to me you had lots of fangirls and I really wouldn't like them following to my house, if you wouldn't mind..."
Leo
Leo

Chapter 4 of The Grand Adventure: Fabulous new friends of Floarmoa Town (OPEN) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4 of The Grand Adventure: Fabulous new friends of Floarmoa Town (OPEN)    Chapter 4 of The Grand Adventure: Fabulous new friends of Floarmoa Town (OPEN) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 09, 2014 4:40 pm

Daemon his eyes lit up as he had heard that she also was a coordinator or actually that she would become one but that she would start tommorow at the contest in eterna city. ''Oh thats awesome but i guess we will be facing of against each other'' He said giving her a warm smile. It was fun to know one of the competitors for once though. 

''Oh that would be cool and no my pokemon are good they dont need to go to the pokecenter. Hey as a thanks for letting us come over I will cook dinner tonight how does that sound'' Daemon said happily as he awaited a reply. He wondered what her tactic would be as he heard what she said next and he turned around and took a look at the horizon. ''No i dont think so but dont say my name too much i think they have some instinct of somekind that would let them know where i am''
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4 of The Grand Adventure: Fabulous new friends of Floarmoa Town (OPEN)    Chapter 4 of The Grand Adventure: Fabulous new friends of Floarmoa Town (OPEN) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 09, 2014 4:44 pm

Case blushed when Himeka call his pokémon and got up to join  the conversation between Himeka and Daemon only to be greeted by Sting who flew into and hugged his face knocking him back to the ground leaving his pokémon to dog pile on top of him again and began to jump on top of him, after a few seconds he sat up cross legged on the ground again as he waited for Daemon and Himeka to be finished talking. Once the two of them were finished he jumped to his feet "H-hey Himeka d-didn't you say you need to get your stuff from your house?" Case asked feeling a little bit awkward while doing so and blushed when Ace started to laugh at him. "Knock it off Ace!"
"Ri, lu, li, o." 'Why? this is comedy gold!"
"Tch~" Case hands glowed blue for a split second and Ace began to laugh even harder.
"Ri, rio? Riolu, iolu, rio?" 'What was that? Oh yea you all most broke that rule didn't you man you really must not want to go back home.'
Case sighed calming himself down which seemed to annoy Ace a little.
When Himeka brought up the fact she had invited them to her house he felt rather stupid for bring it up in the first place and then responded to the rest of her statements "Don't worry his fan girls aren't here yet they are just beginning to rally to the south a good few miles from here and won't reach here until we are long gone. I'm going to the pokémon centre to check up on my other pokémon and to give these guys a check up. Hey Ace you go with them...if you need me just ask Ace to find me and he will lead you to me....sounds good?"
HimekaChan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4 of The Grand Adventure: Fabulous new friends of Floarmoa Town (OPEN)    Chapter 4 of The Grand Adventure: Fabulous new friends of Floarmoa Town (OPEN) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 09, 2014 6:07 pm

"Sure, Case. Come, Ace!" She amiled at the Pokemon as Claudine jumped from her arms to chat with Ace and Daemon's Aron. Himeka giggled at her small Cleffa's social skills. She then looked up at Daemon "I'll lead you, too." She then started walking away, in the direction of her house, expecting Daemon to follow.

As they walked, Himeka showed him every single part of town. Claudine stopped for a second to grab some flowers from the ground and give one to eqch of her new Pokemon friends and Daemon.

After some minutes, they had reached a rather big house, its insides were really comfortable, there were some fluffy couches in the living room, a nice kitchen, and a big round dining table. The second level consisted on many rooms. Himeka led Daemon to a guest room in the back of the hall "You can leave your stuff here, I'll go down and make some tea." She smiled and went downstairs.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4 of The Grand Adventure: Fabulous new friends of Floarmoa Town (OPEN)    Chapter 4 of The Grand Adventure: Fabulous new friends of Floarmoa Town (OPEN) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 09, 2014 6:27 pm

Case walked off with the rest of his pokémon following him heading to wards the pokemon centre apart from Ace who before a conversation between Aron Claudine and himself began Ace tapped Aron on the head while yell "RI-RI, O!" 'TAG YOUR IT!' and running a little bit ahead of the two of them so he wouldn't get caught.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4 of The Grand Adventure: Fabulous new friends of Floarmoa Town (OPEN)    Chapter 4 of The Grand Adventure: Fabulous new friends of Floarmoa Town (OPEN) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 09, 2014 7:30 pm

Daemon looked around town as the girl showed him all the places. the gorgues flower fields, the housing in the town, the pokecenter and the shop. It was all gorgues and the good weather made everything even better then normal. He could see that the house of the girl was pretty big. He had not expected her to live in such a big house in comparisant to the other houses in the town. He saw the door open and could see that the rooms had been gorguesly decorated and the couches were so cute. 

He was brought to the gues room and placed some of his stuff down, after all of that he went back down as he heard she would make some tea and he said neatly right up minding his manners. He wondered if how the tea would taste as he looked at the girl make the tea. He would have a look at Aron and Ace while waiting and could see Aron run after Ace as he had apparantly tagged him since aron had a smile on his face he knew that Ace couldn't have angered his cute steel type. ''So do you have a routine yet for the contest?'' He asked as he waited for the girl. ''If not I could help you with it and I could give you some tips cause i remember my first contest was really nervewrecking'' he said as he awaited a responds from the girl.
HimekaChan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4 of The Grand Adventure: Fabulous new friends of Floarmoa Town (OPEN)    Chapter 4 of The Grand Adventure: Fabulous new friends of Floarmoa Town (OPEN) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 09, 2014 7:38 pm

Claudine laughed and laughed at the sight of the other two Pokemon chasing each other, the pokemon was entirely happy.

Himeka turned to where Daemon was and set a mug of green tea in front of him before sitting in front of him with her own mug "Well, I do have something planned" She said before taking a small sip from the mug "But I would prefer to keep it a secret!" She gave him a playful wink as she brought her index finger to her lips. "Thanks for offering help anyways" She smiled, turned to see the pokemon playing and giggled a little. Then, she turned back to Daemon "But I'm not nervous at all, I've desired to do this since I can remember, to be honest."
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4 of The Grand Adventure: Fabulous new friends of Floarmoa Town (OPEN)    Chapter 4 of The Grand Adventure: Fabulous new friends of Floarmoa Town (OPEN) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 09, 2014 7:51 pm

When Case reached the pokémon centre he took out his remainder pokémon from the computer and got them all a check up. After all of them were back he was dog piled again by all of them, before being helped up by his Gengar, Smiley who dropped him into a bush after getting him out of the dog pile. He explained how he was swapping out Gale for Yuki his eevee to all of them saying he wanted to give them all time for training and he would swap his team after this gym battle and that he would all let them come and watch this time unlike Oreburgh.

Ace jumped onto a tree branch so Aron wouldn't be able to get him and laughed as if he was the king of the world.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4 of The Grand Adventure: Fabulous new friends of Floarmoa Town (OPEN)    Chapter 4 of The Grand Adventure: Fabulous new friends of Floarmoa Town (OPEN) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 09, 2014 9:22 pm

Aron looked a bit sad as he had been able to see ace jump up on the branch so e wouldn't be able to hit it, then he ran inside and ran after the cleffa playing. As Ian smiled at them and looked at the girl ''Ah no problem, however I will have to train a bit if you don't mind, and if you would become nervous even though you have wanted for ever dont be afraid to contact me'' He said as he took a sip from his tea. ''So do you think you would be able win the contest'' He said as he watched the girl and awaited the awnser from it he wondered what the reply would be cause she would have to face him.
HimekaChan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4 of The Grand Adventure: Fabulous new friends of Floarmoa Town (OPEN)    Chapter 4 of The Grand Adventure: Fabulous new friends of Floarmoa Town (OPEN) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 09, 2014 9:46 pm

Claudine gasped as she saw Aron running towards her and started running as fast as she could and laughing, too. However, even if she was running as fast as she could, her round body didn't allow her to be that fast.

"It's no problem!" Himeka exclaimed "You can train at the backyard, it's pretty big!" Then she listened to Daemon's question and thought for a second "Hmmm..." She said as she thought, pursing her lips, knitting her eyebrows and slightly looking up as she placed her index finger against her cheek "It would be great if I did, but I'm aware I'll be facing lots of good coordinators like you. So I think having fun in my first contest is a bigger priority than winning!" She gave him a warm smile before taking a sip from her mug.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4 of The Grand Adventure: Fabulous new friends of Floarmoa Town (OPEN)    Chapter 4 of The Grand Adventure: Fabulous new friends of Floarmoa Town (OPEN) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 09, 2014 10:21 pm

Case after spending time playing with his other pokémon left the pokémon centre swapping Gale for Yuki in his team, He turned to his to yuki and budew who were walking along beside him "So....which way now?" he asked his pokémon both giving him a blank expression "Right........" Case suddenly looked depressed "I should have asked for directions...I'll have to call Ace.....I'm never going to hear the end of this." he thought aloud sighing, after swallowing his pride he cleared his mind and kept Thinking Ace's name as he did this small pulses of aura shot out of him and travelled in the air and through the ground as Case glowed a faint blue light.

Ace had joined Aron and Claudine after he saw them run off into the house and continued playing with them. Suddenly Ace's eyes were glowing and the black flaps that looked like ears straightened out and stuck out horizontally from his head. Ace suddenly dashed out of the house though the front door and dashed off towards the pokémon centre.
HimekaChan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4 of The Grand Adventure: Fabulous new friends of Floarmoa Town (OPEN)    Chapter 4 of The Grand Adventure: Fabulous new friends of Floarmoa Town (OPEN) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 09, 2014 11:36 pm

Claudine stopped in her tracks and stared at Ace as he ran out of the house. The Cleffa was surely astonished since she couldn't really understand what was going on.

Himeka watched Ace run away for a short moment before giggling "He must have gone to the Pokemon Center. Case didn't ask for directions, now that I remember, and I didn't give him many either, how rude of me." She grabbed a strand of hair from one of her long pigtails and starter twirling it around her index finger. Unsure of what to do or what to talk about. Her blue eyes gazed around the room, searching for an interesting topic to talk about, but her attempts failed, of course. There was surely nothing interesting to talk about, unless furniture was considered as an interesting topic, which Himeka was sure wasn't.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4 of The Grand Adventure: Fabulous new friends of Floarmoa Town (OPEN)    Chapter 4 of The Grand Adventure: Fabulous new friends of Floarmoa Town (OPEN) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 10, 2014 12:05 am

Case stood there glowing completely still with eyes closed and he was beginning to worry his pokémon with Hanako and Yuki trying to get his attention. Once Ace arrived he bent down and petted both Hanako and Yuki ro reassure them he was fine. "Ri, olu." 'You're an idiot.'
"This time your right I was...how do you put it?"
"RIOO!" 'BAKA!'
"Yea I guess I was..." Case sighed a smile as Ace turned his back to his trainer and began to walk back before Ace ran to Case and hugged him the emotions from his aura over powered the cries he made when he spoke 'Baka don't scare me like that! I thought you were in trouble.'
"and yet you call me the cry baby you know full well I can handle myself." Case sighed "I'm sorry for worrying you by using the long range link...but I was lost and I knew if I wasn't back soon you would begin to worry."
'shud up! You could have at least said you were just lost in your pulses!'
"You know full where that I'm not at that level yet...Come on lets go back to the others."
Case nodded as he guided his partner and the other to pokémon back to Himeka's house.

Case walked in carrying Ace on his shoulder, Hanako in his arms and Yuki was at his feet "Hey guys sorry to keep you waiting."
HimekaChan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4 of The Grand Adventure: Fabulous new friends of Floarmoa Town (OPEN)    Chapter 4 of The Grand Adventure: Fabulous new friends of Floarmoa Town (OPEN) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 10, 2014 12:57 am

Himeka turned to Case and smiled at him "Glad you came!" She chuckled "Daemon went out to practice, please sit and I'll bring you some tea!" Himeka left for some minutes as Claudine followed her. She came back with a mug of green tea and many Pokemon poffins and set them on the table before taking a seat where she was before. She took one and gave it to Claudine, who had sat on her lap, and watched the Pokemon eat it happily.

She turned to Case "So, how did you become an Aura Trainer?" She asked "Like, did you suddenly decided you wanted to become one or is it a tradition?" She petted her small Cleffa's head as she waited for the boy's answer.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4 of The Grand Adventure: Fabulous new friends of Floarmoa Town (OPEN)    Chapter 4 of The Grand Adventure: Fabulous new friends of Floarmoa Town (OPEN) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 10, 2014 2:15 am

Ace placed his paws together "Riolu." 'ITADAKIMASU!'
"Great another Japanese phrase my partner somehow knows." Case said scarasticly
"Ri, o, olu." 'Answer the girl.'
Case sighed knowing that Ace was right and found it strange how serious Ace had been so far to day. "Thank you," he said thanking Himeka "Well I'm not sure what to call it I suppose a mixture of personal choice and tradistion."
"Riolu, o." 'Also a lot of bad luck.' Ace snickered leaving Case unsure if he was just been insulted or not so he sighed and continued "So asking me that question is like asking me to sum up my entire life into a sentance." He explained while sipping his tea and toward the end he began to feed Yuki his eevee who had curled up in his lap a pokepuffin as Ace grabbed a few for Hanako and himself.
"What about you? Why do you want to be a coordinator so badly?"
HimekaChan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4 of The Grand Adventure: Fabulous new friends of Floarmoa Town (OPEN)    Chapter 4 of The Grand Adventure: Fabulous new friends of Floarmoa Town (OPEN) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 10, 2014 2:35 am

"Wow, being an Aura Trainer must be so cool, then." She smiled, then heard Case's question "So badly?" She repeated, slightly worried. Did she seem desperate? Maybe she just looked ridiculous trying to be a coordinator, maybe she wasn't even ready? Himeka shook her head as in shaking off her insecurities before answering "Well, it's just something I've wanted to do since last year, actually, I have liked Pokemon Contests since I was a kid but decided I wanted to be one on my last birthday, like, As I saw the contest the only think I could think about was 'Wow, I must be one'" She smiled as happy memories came back to her. "I'll go upstairs for a while to make sure I have everything I need" She added "Actually, why don't you come with me? I can lead you to a guest room where you can leave your stuff. Sorry for not offering so before." She then set Claudine on the floor and headed upstairs.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4 of The Grand Adventure: Fabulous new friends of Floarmoa Town (OPEN)    Chapter 4 of The Grand Adventure: Fabulous new friends of Floarmoa Town (OPEN) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 10, 2014 2:54 am

Case blushed as Himeka called being an aura trainer cool...no had ever said that to him before, he saw some anxiety in Himeka's and decided to help her get rid of it "I know what you mean wanting to do something since you were young and then finally setting off to for fill it is like a fantasy in it's self....well that's how I always saw it...and don't worry," he said giving her a friendly smile "I'm sure one day you will become one of the greatest Coordinators in the world just have faith in yourself." when Himeka offered him a guest room to put his bags he moved Yukinoff his lap and placed her on the sofa with Ace and Hanako and then stood up "Sure," he proceeded to follow Himeka "You guys behave, ok?"
Ace responded with a thumbs as Yuki chased after him and Hanako had fallen asleep on one of the pillows with crumbs all over her mouth.
HimekaChan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4 of The Grand Adventure: Fabulous new friends of Floarmoa Town (OPEN)    Chapter 4 of The Grand Adventure: Fabulous new friends of Floarmoa Town (OPEN) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 10, 2014 3:17 am

Himeka blushed when she heard Case telling her she would fulfill her dream one day, but it wasn't noticeable since she was ahead of him. The small girl lead him to a room in the middle of the hall and opened the door for him, revealing the big guest room with nice furniture inside. "There you go" She smiled at him, her face was still slightly red "I'll go check if I have what I need, I'll be back, alright?" She then skipped to her room, which was next door.

She came back a couple of minutes later with a pokeball in her hand "Look, Case, look!" She said excitedly "My parents left me a new pokemon so it could keep me company in my journey!" She stared at the object with an excited look on her face "Lets go downstairs so I can get it out and all the other pokemon meet it! And, if it turns out this pokemon is shy or something, could you help me calm it down?"
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4 of The Grand Adventure: Fabulous new friends of Floarmoa Town (OPEN)    Chapter 4 of The Grand Adventure: Fabulous new friends of Floarmoa Town (OPEN) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 10, 2014 3:34 am

Case had just but down his bag and had picked up Yuki and began to scratch her behind the ear when Himeka came rushing in with what looked like a pokeball asking him to help her out if her Pokemon was shy or something. Case simply smiled "Sure I don't mind."
HimekaChan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4 of The Grand Adventure: Fabulous new friends of Floarmoa Town (OPEN)    Chapter 4 of The Grand Adventure: Fabulous new friends of Floarmoa Town (OPEN) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 10, 2014 3:45 am

Himeka rushed down the stairs happily "Claudine, Claudine~!" She called as her Pokemon, who was sitting on the couch, turned to her "Our team has a brand new member!" She exclaimed, earning some excited cries from the Cleffa.

She cleared her throat before tossing the pokeball in the air, which opened and revealed a male Phanpy, who seemed cheerful. "Woah, so cute~!" Himeka cooed as the Phanpy examined every inch of the living room, including the pokemon. The Phanpy sniffed Claudine with his snout, making the male pokemon giggle.

Then, Himeka turned to Case "Can you sense how it feels?" She asked in a rather moterly way "Is it okay? Does Phanpy feel happy?" She then stared at it for a little more before stating "I'll call him Paddy." She smiled proudly.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4 of The Grand Adventure: Fabulous new friends of Floarmoa Town (OPEN)    Chapter 4 of The Grand Adventure: Fabulous new friends of Floarmoa Town (OPEN) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 10, 2014 3:59 am

Case chuckled as he watched Himeka and Claudine's reactions to their newly added Paddy the Phanpy. "Well I don't need to read his aura to tell you he is feeling...he is curious and daring, but cautious all the same and very interested in you and Claudine." Case smiled as Yuki joined his other Pokemon him the sofa. "Ri." 'Right.'
"And thank you for the unneeded conferment Ace." Case comment on his partner sarcastically.
"Ri, ri." 'That's what I'm here for.' Ace snickered before bursting into laughter with Case.
"Hey Himeka how about a practice battle outside so you and Paddy can get used too each other?"
HimekaChan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4 of The Grand Adventure: Fabulous new friends of Floarmoa Town (OPEN)    Chapter 4 of The Grand Adventure: Fabulous new friends of Floarmoa Town (OPEN) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 10, 2014 4:14 am

Himeka cheerfully nodded at Case "Just don't... Expect me to be a great fighter." She giggled nervously as her face reddened and she grabbed a strand of hair from one of her pigtails and twirled it around her index finger, signaling she was nervous. "We can battle outside." She said as she exited and made her way to the backyard.

The backyard was big and full of flowers, trees and fruits, there was a rectangle without anything but grass in the middle, the perfect place to have a pokemon battle. She positioned herself in one of the sides of the rectangle with Paddy by her side and waited for Case to do the same.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4 of The Grand Adventure: Fabulous new friends of Floarmoa Town (OPEN)    Chapter 4 of The Grand Adventure: Fabulous new friends of Floarmoa Town (OPEN) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 10, 2014 8:06 am

Case look around and was a little bit awestruck when he saw Himeka's back garden "wow this place is amazing." He said as he took the other end of the field "Don't worry you will be fine after all this is just a practice battle so that you and Paddy can get used to each other." He called out to her reminding her from across the field "If you want I can give you some pointers as we go along." Case looked at his Pokemon before making his choice. "You're up Yuki!"
The eevee pounced and stood a little in front of its trainer ready to fight.
"You can have first move Himeka."
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4 of The Grand Adventure: Fabulous new friends of Floarmoa Town (OPEN)    Chapter 4 of The Grand Adventure: Fabulous new friends of Floarmoa Town (OPEN) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 10, 2014 7:20 pm

Daemon had been practicing a routine with his turtwig, the moves had worked out and he had something new to show on stage which he was sure the crowd would love. He couldn't wait to win the contest but .. He didn't want to hurt the girl he had just met. He knew she wanted to win this too and he would hate to ruin her first contest for her. He hadn't won his first contest cause of some douchebag who kept telling everyone how great he was and he wouldn't have liked to do that. He would have to talk to her about this. It was then that he was taken out of his thoughts by sounds coming into the garden. He turned around as turtwig followed him lazily and looked to the battle. ''Hey I didn't know you two would be batt ...'' He cut of his sentence when he saw the phanpy. ''Huh I didn't know you had a phanpy'' He said sounding curious.
HimekaChan

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4 of The Grand Adventure: Fabulous new friends of Floarmoa Town (OPEN)    Chapter 4 of The Grand Adventure: Fabulous new friends of Floarmoa Town (OPEN) - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 10, 2014 9:49 pm

"Alright, Paddy, let's do this!" Himeka exclaimed as Paddy took a step forward, getting in front of Himeka and eager to fight. Himeka was about to start the battle hen she ward Daemon's question. She turned to him and answered "Yeah, I just got him." With a smile a and a short sweet giggle.

"Paddy, use tackle!" Himeka ordered. Paddy cried (As in the Pokemon sound thing, not actually crying) and ran towards Case's Eevee, ready to impact it, his long ears flapping through the wind as he ran due to his speed.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chapter 4 of The Grand Adventure: Fabulous new friends of Floarmoa Town (OPEN)    Chapter 4 of The Grand Adventure: Fabulous new friends of Floarmoa Town (OPEN) - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Chapter 4 of The Grand Adventure: Fabulous new friends of Floarmoa Town (OPEN)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next