HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Darkness gathering

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Mew
Mew

Darkness gathering - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Darkness gathering   Darkness gathering - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jan 27, 2011 3:45 pm

"Nothing random about it. I'm just stating a fact, you wouldn't fit in my world, a world of shadows" says Raven
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Darkness gathering   Darkness gathering - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jan 27, 2011 9:46 pm

A roselia attacks shadow with magical leaf

((BTW dark aura trainers have no shadow))
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Darkness gathering   Darkness gathering - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Jan 28, 2011 1:42 pm

((Which one is shadow? Raven or Crow?))

PostSubject: Re: Darkness gathering   Darkness gathering - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Jan 28, 2011 1:45 pm

(maybe yours coz it cant attack mine coz i withdrew my :3 larvitar)
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Darkness gathering   Darkness gathering - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Jan 28, 2011 1:52 pm

(Ray, don't start saying DATs don't have shadows. Just Because there's a Dark in their rank's title doesn't make them any different then regular ATs.)

PostSubject: Re: Darkness gathering   Darkness gathering - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Jan 28, 2011 2:34 pm

(....bow.)
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Darkness gathering   Darkness gathering - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Jan 28, 2011 4:17 pm

((The only reason they have no shadow is there ability to move between shadows, it stops them from dodging every move by going in there own shadow))
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Darkness gathering   Darkness gathering - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Jan 28, 2011 4:18 pm

((I agree with that, now who did Roselia attack?))
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Darkness gathering   Darkness gathering - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Jan 28, 2011 4:33 pm

((Who else has a pokemon called shadow -_- ))
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Darkness gathering   Darkness gathering - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Jan 28, 2011 4:34 pm

((Oh yah, forgot XD))

Shadow takes the hit and growls. He leaps forward trying to Bite the Roselia
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Darkness gathering   Darkness gathering - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Jan 28, 2011 4:36 pm

Roselia is hit and flinches
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Darkness gathering   Darkness gathering - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Jan 28, 2011 4:39 pm

Shadow uses Take Down
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Darkness gathering   Darkness gathering - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Jan 28, 2011 4:45 pm

Roselia was hit taking a lot of damage, it used poison sting while spinning sending poison barbs everywhere
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Darkness gathering   Darkness gathering - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Jan 28, 2011 4:49 pm

Raven jumps in Crow's shadow and drags him down with her so they weren't hit

Shadow is hit and poisoned but he uses Take Down again
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Darkness gathering   Darkness gathering - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Jan 28, 2011 4:52 pm

roselia is hit and gets weak, it uses magical leaf
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Darkness gathering   Darkness gathering - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Jan 28, 2011 4:53 pm

Shadow is hit and takes take damage from Poison as well. He uses Take Down again
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Darkness gathering   Darkness gathering - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Jan 28, 2011 5:05 pm

roselia is hit and faints, shadow levels up
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Darkness gathering   Darkness gathering - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Jan 28, 2011 5:07 pm

"Annoying plant" says Raven coming back up still dragging Crow along. She let's him go as she and Shadow start walking off
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Darkness gathering   Darkness gathering - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jan 29, 2011 2:40 am

(That's what I thought. Because there's entirely no difference between the two groups, that means Aura trainers are now granted that exact same ability. You guys gotta start think stuff like this over. Just because there have their own group and rank, doesn't mean they get any special benefits a regular Aura Trainer wouldn't get. So, it's either we start giving both groups a horrible advantage at being stealthy, or we can scratch to start adding abilities to Dark Aura Trainers. Because the second they're able to do it, and Aura trainer can do it. And besides, that's like saying you guys are like a pokemon, which is even worse because it's a legendary pokemon.)
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Darkness gathering   Darkness gathering - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSat Jan 29, 2011 1:00 pm

((Yeah but it makes it harder for dark aura trainers to use other abilities, the way i think of it we start of with the same abilities, and as dark aura abilities progress i restrict use of other abilities to a minimum or may entirely get rid of them, that way they both have a balance of abilities. also they are evil and they focus on attacking abilities while aura trainers only have a few attacking abilities))
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Darkness gathering   Darkness gathering - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jan 30, 2011 5:59 am

(Again, wrong. Aura can be used for any purpose. It just purely depends on how skillful the trainer is. And in no way can a human, who isn't a ghost, could melt into a shadow without a ghost type helping them. Again, both the rules of the site and Canon Pokemon applies in all situations like this. I simply reply how I see fit, and if you don't like it, go ahead and call me a bitch, because some one has to bitch and keep the site with order.)
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Darkness gathering   Darkness gathering - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jan 30, 2011 11:06 am

(Im fine with you being a bit*h, thats the only way for you to get things done. Anyway im just saying dark aura trainers have more experience with different skills, also they do hang around mt pyre a lot, its usually there meeting place/hideout, so they are around with many ghost and dark types)

PostSubject: Re: Darkness gathering   Darkness gathering - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jan 30, 2011 11:17 am

(dark phoeix, im not being against you or fighting with you but could you lessen your attitude. your sounding like a bully. repeat and add, IM NOT FIGHTING YOU IM JUST CONCERNED AND KINDA CURIOUS ABOUT YOUR ATTITUDE, so tnx for listening :P)
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Darkness gathering   Darkness gathering - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jan 30, 2011 11:27 am

(I dont see it that way, we're just sorting out a situation, if i were being a bully, it would become an arguement, and eventually result in one of us leaving.

P.S. im sorry about blaming you for my problems ages ago)

PostSubject: Re: Darkness gathering   Darkness gathering - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Jan 30, 2011 11:31 am

(yeah its nothing. ^_^ well, thats just my opinion)
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darkness gathering   Darkness gathering - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Darkness gathering
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next