HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

...Kip [Mod]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
SirGuy
SirGuy

...Kip [Mod] Empty
PostSubject: ...Kip [Mod]   ...Kip [Mod] H6Q0F8zSat Apr 05, 2014 5:44 am

His psychiatrist had him walk to an empty area Littleroot and release his Mudkip again.  The blue creature landed before him and stared up at him shyly.  He was then instructed to place her down were she could see (which was on the ground) and she began taking in his Pokémon.

“What a wonderful Pokémon this is and a girl by the look of those cheeks!” She chuckled kindly and greeted the creature.  “I’m Lucy and it’s lovely to meet you—” she paused before realizing that he had yet to give it a name.

“Good heavens Guy! You haven’t named your Pokémon yet.  That is always very important and will be the very start of how you’ll bond with her.”

Guy could see her waiting expectantly and he brought his gaze back towards his creature.  His first name was blue, but his psychiatrist wanted him to put more thought into it then that.

Orange was his next choice, and she scolded him for picking colors. “You must look at the personality of your Pokémon; look how meek she is and how much she blushes.  Clearly she is a shy girl and deserves a name fitting as such!”

“Red.”  Guy decided and was instantly scolded again.

“No, no, no.  This will not do at all.  No more colors.”

Everything he had named off related to the creature, but none of it was good enough for his psychiatrist.  His mind was hazy from the medicine he had just taken however and it prevented him from becoming frustrated in any form.

“Mud,” He offered and he was enthusiastically reminded that it was a girl and mud was not a suitable name for a girl Pokémon.

“Kip,” Guy returned and at first she was going to protest, but paused to think about it.  “I suppose that is the best you can do... but the moment we find one of those gentlemen who can rename your Pokémon we are going through this again.”

During the entire conversation, Kip had merely remained on all four legs and glanced between the two of them.  She did however become much more embarrassed when Lucy mentioned her blush.

“All right now you need to memorize her moves.  Use your Pokédex for that.”  She instructed happily and Guy did as she asked.  But the machine told them both that he had to register in the nearest Pokémon center which was located in Oldale Town.

“It looks like we’ll have to wait until we’re there.  I mean I could look them up of course, but then you’ll have done no work at all!  If there’s an emergency however I’ll inform you of Mudkip’s— er I mean Kip’s attacks.”

Guy gave her a nod and put his Pokémon away, but was scolded by his psychiatrist again.  She wanted him to have Kip out so that the two of them could bond more.  Guy couldn’t comprehend how walking together would make them bond further. But, he didn’t protest and merely released his Mudkip and began walking again.

The town wasn’t far in fact he could see it, but he couldn’t just walk straight route 101 to Oldale.  There was a large unstable ledge in front of him and so he had to take a slight detour and begin journeying through large grass.  In his left hand he held the projector of his psychiatrist and beside him walked his Mudkip.

[Guy's Projector of Lucy]

Last edited by SirGuy on Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:26 am; edited 2 times in total
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

...Kip [Mod] Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...Kip [Mod]   ...Kip [Mod] H6Q0F8zSat Apr 05, 2014 11:03 pm

It didn't take long before a boy stopped Guy in his tracks, probably only aged ten, but he was trying to look as tough as possible. His light blue cap, which matched his baggy shorts, was worn backwards, and his yellow t-shirt was oversized, "Hey you, me and you right now, we're gonna have a Pokemon battle!" He insisted, and before the new trainer could react, he had released a level five, male, Zigzagoon! It howled as it formed in the grass, cheerful and ready for a challenge, "I bet your Mudkip's your only Pokemon, too. Get ready to pay up!"
SirGuy
SirGuy

...Kip [Mod] Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...Kip [Mod]   ...Kip [Mod] H6Q0F8zSun Apr 06, 2014 12:45 am

Guys advance forward was halted however when a child stepped in front of him.  The boy’s expression and tone were both assertive as he demanded that they battle.  His psychiatrist was taken aback by his sudden appearance, but she was quick to regain her emotions and begin researching Mudkip’s moves.

“All right, Guy! This is your very first Pokémon battle so prepare yourself,” she told him enthusiastically, but there was a bit of competitive excitement there too.

Guy moved away from the boy in order to give them some distance and immediately pointed towards the other Pokémon.

“Attack.”

Kip’s expression strained a little uncertainly and Lucy was quickly scolding him once more.  “No, you must use Kip’s known move list. Uh, here Kip knows tackle use that.”

Guy’s gaze momentarily lowered to the hologram within his hand and then to his Pokémon.

“Tackle,” he rephrased and was given the same look as before.  

“It didn’t work.”  He stated plainly, but after a moment of awkward hesitation, Kip tried to do as her owner stated.  She was nervous though, this was her first battle and her nerves were shot.

She wanted to do a good job for her trainer, but her shy nature was hindering her.  Still, she ran towards the Zigzagoon and tried hitting it.

Last edited by SirGuy on Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:24 am; edited 4 times in total
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

...Kip [Mod] Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...Kip [Mod]   ...Kip [Mod] H6Q0F8zSun Apr 06, 2014 5:36 am

((I need you to change your font for Guy. It literally blends into the background, and it's frustrating to highlight constantly to check if he's said anything. Thanks.))

Zigzagoon had time to evade given that Mudkip took so long to move into action, using tail whip on the shy thing before darting away around the small battlefield. "Alright, now use tackle on the Mudkip, Zigzagoon!" The boy ordered, and the normal-type scampered forward, aiming to attack the dual-type from behind with its whole body.
Sponsored content

...Kip [Mod] Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...Kip [Mod]   ...Kip [Mod] H6Q0F8z

...Kip [Mod]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon World Forum :: Pokémon Role Play :: Pokémon World :: Hoenn Region :: Littleroot Town-
Jump to: