HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Where flame meets rock

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Ryuji~
Ryuji~

Where flame meets rock Empty
PostSubject: Where flame meets rock   Where flame meets rock H6Q0F8zMon Apr 21, 2014 3:31 pm

After finally arriving in Hoenn, the two couldn't help but have yet another training session. It seemed as if they were getting addicted to training, oh well what can you do about a trainer determined to have his pokemon be the best? "Another training session, eh Pignite? One of these days we'll be famous, everyone will know the names Ryuji and his partner Pignite, or should I say soon to be Emboar. At the rate we're going, you'll evolve again real soon, and reach your true potential." The trainer said with confidence. They reached the training grounds and took their position. Ryuji standing on the edge with Pignite in the middle of this tree filled terrain. Trees covered the arena, their leafs green and full of life. "Its a pity those trees will be used as our targets today." Ryuji said. "Now, let's begin by working on our new combination move Pignite. Use Flame Charge!" The attack was given, Pignite complied as he started stomping on the ground, creating dust clouds around him. His body was engulfed in flames, he then lifted his arm to his side and charged at a tree in front of him. The enhanced force of the arm thrust, which was due to the momentum gained from the increase in speed of the Flame Charge, snapped the tree in half. While the fire helped too, Pignite scorched his way through that tree. "Good work, now use Sunny Day." Pignite then enhanced all his fire type moves as he used Sunny Day. The sun started shining brighter. "Now, use Flame Thrower continuously into the air." Ryuji gave the next move Pignite should use. "Pig." The fire pig pokemon said as he nodded, showing his confidence in the move that was about to be used. They learned it yesterday after their gym battle with Cress, and this was the first time it would be used with Sunny Day in affect, so the results would be interesting to see for the first time. Pignite then turned his attention to the sky, taking a deep breath he focused his fire type energy. He then exhaled a massive blast of continuous fire from his mouth. It was amazing, the orange colored destruction which came from Pignite. Ryuji's eyes widened from surprise, the fire shining off his eyeballs in the process as he couldn't move his eyes elsewhere. "Amazing.." Ryuji said, still not taking his eyes off the fire. Pignite then stopped blowing out the Flamethrower. "Now let's work on a new combination. Let's call it Smogout. You use Smog, but keep your attention on the opponent's position. Then use Rollout as the area is covered in smoke. A surprise attack." Ryuji explained. Pignite nodded, he then blew out black smoke from his snout, covering the area. Jumping into the air and forming a ball shape, Pignite started spinning towards a tree which he focused on before using Smog. He hit the tree and continuously rolled against it as he used Rollout, eventually breaking the tree in half as well. Tree bark laid everywhere, and the smoke was starting to clear. "I think that's enough for today Pignite. Let's head over to the hotel and get some rest. Tomorrow we're going to go upgrade my pokedex to have all the pokemon from the Hoenn region in it. Then, we'll take on this city's gym too! We'll show them the power of Ryuji and Pignite." Ryuji said to his partner. "Nite!" Pignite replied with confidence. They then headed over to the hotel to get some well deserved rest.
(595 Words)
(Pignite gained 59 Exp!)
(Pignite grew to level 26! 49Exp remaining)
(Pignite grew to level 27! Pignite has 23 exp remaining)
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Where flame meets rock   Where flame meets rock H6Q0F8zMon Apr 21, 2014 4:11 pm

I can only count 298 / 595 of the words towards your training total.
Pignite thus gains 29.8 --> 30 experience only.
Profile updated.
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Ryuji~
Ryuji~

PostSubject: Re: Where flame meets rock   Where flame meets rock H6Q0F8zMon Apr 21, 2014 8:04 pm

Once Ryuji had gotten some rest, he woke up with Pignite staring endlessly at something next to Ryuji's bed. "What is it boy?" He asked all confused like, he hen shifted over and leaned over the edge of the bed where Pignite sat. It was a strange egg! With a note, written in pink stating ""Happy Easter!". Ryuji might as well take the egg, after all it was a free pokemon, so he took Pignite out for some air as well as the egg which he held in his arms. After a few hours of enjoying the day, the two returned to the hotel.
A young girl, judging from her looks, about the same age as Ryuji had entered the hotel at the same time as Ryuji. She carried a Slowpoke in her arms, Ryuji had never seen a Slowpoke before which intrigued him. At first he thought it was a pokemon of this region, though he couldn't be sure since his Pokedex still needed the Hoenn update, so he walked towards her to find out. She politely greeted him with a bow and gave her name as well as the unknown pokemon, Slowpoke. "Hey, my name's Ryuji. And yes, I'm from Unova. I take it you know that from my Pignite?" The 16 year old red headed trainer said to his new acquaintance, Hana. Ryuji noticed a strange thing about Hana, she was carrying the same sort of egg as himself, who was it that handed out these pokemon eggs like it was nothing? He wondered to himself.
Ryuji~
Ryuji~

PostSubject: Re: Where flame meets rock   Where flame meets rock H6Q0F8zWed Apr 23, 2014 3:11 pm

(I'm kinda blank today so excuse a shitty post)
Ryuji smiled of pride when he heard her say how well Pignite seems to be trained, and no not a gay boy smile, more of a bad boy smile, his facing saying "you bet yer ass he's trained well" with that smile. "Unfortunately I'll have to decline your offer, I'm just here for a gym battle with Roxanne. It seems we agree on the Striaton Gym leaders, I beat Cress yesterday." Ryuji said as he showed her his Trio Badge as well. Usually he would accept the battle request and show her that he'd beat her, but he was so intent on getting that Stone Badge. "Though its sweet that you think you can beat me." He said jokingly. "Why don't you come and watch my gym battle? Then we can have our battle afterwards if you still feel like you can beat him after watching him in action." The teenager said to his newly found acquaintance.
Ryuji~
Ryuji~

PostSubject: Re: Where flame meets rock   Where flame meets rock H6Q0F8zWed Apr 23, 2014 8:26 pm

"Well then it must be destiny, I also have to upgrade my Pokedex for this region. You might as well come watch me and then we can travel to Littleroot together. I'm not surprised by your victory over Cilan, I can see your Slowpoke is quite eager to become even stronger." Ryuji spoke to the girl. "Pignite and I train hard almost everyday, he'll probably evolve into Emboar soon. Then no gym leader will stand in our way. I've proven that yesterday when Pignite beat the poor water type by using fire type moves. He's something special for sure, I don't know where I'd be without him..." A sincere smile grew on his face as he looked at Pignite and spoke so highly of him. Ryuji really did care about his partner, more than anything in the world. "You know what, I'll catch up to you in Littleroot after I beat Roxanne. I'm looking to use my newest pokemon, Totodile, against her." He said to Hana as he removed a pokeball and released his Totodile. "Toto.. Dile!" It said as it saw new faces, Hana and her Slowpoke. Ryuji was planning on having it evolve either during the match, or soon after. So he'd have a surprise for Hana when they meet again in Littleroot
Ryuji~
Ryuji~

PostSubject: Re: Where flame meets rock   Where flame meets rock H6Q0F8zThu Apr 24, 2014 5:40 pm

"What do you say Totodile, should we help Hana out?" Ryuji asked, wanting to make sure Totodile is alright with it. "Dile dile!" It said with a smile, it was clear all that crazy cuddling made Totodile like Hana. "Ok, we'll do it. But.. You'll owe me one, eh?" Ryuji said. He then got his Pokedex out, and as soon as Hana was ready he'd have them trade the two pokemon. The two pokemon would be back in their pokeballs and turned to data, which was transferred to the other's Pokedex. "There you have it, now let's trade back." The two pokemon would then be traded back as soon as Hana was ready, and Totodile was safe and sound with Ryuji again. It was strange, Ryuji actually asked what the pokemon wanted, that's never happened to any other pokemon than Pignite. Maybe he was starting to care for Totodile more than he expected to, if he even expected to care for him. "We're all done, you can show me your evolved Slowpoke at Littleroot once we meet up there again. I'm going to head to the gym and start my march to victory of becoming the Hoenn Champion! See you soon, Hana." Ryuji said with pride. He then headed towards the gym where he would fight Roxanne the rock type user. Totodile would surely do good against her.
[Exit]
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where flame meets rock   Where flame meets rock H6Q0F8z

Where flame meets rock
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1