HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Mikan!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

Mikan! - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikan!   Mikan! - Page 16 H6Q0F8zThu Jul 09, 2015 5:42 am

Just as Alice uttered the words, the door to the room suddenly shuffled open, illuminating the dark room with the light of the hallway it came off of. In the doorway was a Grunt dressed in the same attire as Alice currently was. Her auburn hair was curly and pulled back into a messy bun that hadn't been doing a great job at keeping the thick locks in place. At the notice of Alice, her dark eyes narrowed as she eyed the girl and seemed to only take a second to scrutinize what layed in front of her.

"What are you doing?!" she hissed ... "any hair that falls beneath the neck has to be tied back! An Executive could be here any minute and you shouldn't be seen breaking dress code! Trust me, you don't want to be caught by the higher ups, the evaluations are just horridly boring." Well, at least she hadn't noticed the imposter or give much thought to the huffing Zabriski. Even as the Pokemon neighed threateningly and stomped one hoof down in warning despite Alice's words. Perhaps angered and defiant Pokemon were just a common occurrence in the area.
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

Mikan! - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikan!   Mikan! - Page 16 H6Q0F8zThu Jul 09, 2015 9:32 am

Alice didn't know what to expect when the door opened, but at least the disguise worked. She patted Zabriski soothingly, glancing at the Pokemon briefly in the eyes to reassure her. "Sorry, yeah. Lost my scrunchie in the mess outside and forgot to fix it." She told the grunt, beginning to start past her, "I'll go do it now and then help clear that mess. Zabriski, thunder wave."

The grunt didn't have much time to react, and in moments she dropped to the floor like a board. Looking sickly, her frame buzzed and crackled painfully. Alice apologised, and summoned Zabriski to join her as she took to aiding their previous allies and clearing out the place. She left most of the freeing of lab rats to them, glad that she found her bag stuck in storage. Soon, the place was basically empty (she'd let the grunts know of the poor girl up in the office), and Alice left the merry band to decimate the set of buildings-- or at least trash the equipment beyond the point of use. Alice'd endured enough.

A month. She had lost almost a month of time trapped in that base according to Nurse Joy, who had fretted over her upon showing her face again. Handing Zabriski and her own Pokemon over for a much-needed recovery, Alice retreated into one of the boarding rooms to have another breakdown and cry her eyes out. She didn't know who she was, where she belonged. Alice didn't know anything, and she felt like a failure. That Executive could've killed everyone, and now she was a potential pawn on his chessboard. Showing her face only once or twice as needed, Alice mostly stuck to that little bedroom, playing with her Pokemon and fussing over them, sleeping a lot or watching the television. She felt scared, purposely isolating herself from the fear and confusion. What else was she to do? Finally, the young woman felt in over her head. This world wasn't the utopia she wanted it to be.
Dragon Kurai

Mikan! - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikan!   Mikan! - Page 16 H6Q0F8zFri Jul 31, 2015 5:12 am

If it didn't cause Alice to jump out of her skin after disrupting her train of thought, a few knocks arose on the door to the room the Center was alotting her for the current time. "Hello," a voice asked; it wasn't Joy's; who did it belong to? "Alice, you in there," the voice asked. From the pitch, the stranger outside Alice's room was a woman; perhaps it was another nurse. "Joy told me to keep a check on you... I figured to give you a few days because of how Joy depicted you (stressed, etc). Are you doing alright in there? Need anything?"
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

Mikan! - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikan!   Mikan! - Page 16 H6Q0F8zFri Jul 31, 2015 5:18 am

Alice did, in fact, jump. It caused her Riolu to do the same before the poor Pokemon soothed his human with a few pets from his charcoal paws. She didn't recognise the voice, sure, but got up anyway. She was merely in a little sundress, her hair untamed and not a trace of make-up on her pale face. Answering with a weak, polite smile, her Zubat peered down from its perch on the top of the door, "Oh. No, I'm fine for now, but thank you. I'm sorry to be worrying everyone." She replied apologetically. It was true that she should probably move on soon, but where to? Ivy's Lab? Hide forever in a secret base? "I promise I'll be on my way soon..."
Dragon Kurai

Mikan! - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikan!   Mikan! - Page 16 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 01, 2015 3:11 pm

"You know that the Center doesn't really matter how long you stay," the woman spoke to Alice when she opened the door and responded, taking notice of how ghostly she seemed. The trainer seemed beyond troubled, much less relaxed. A cart was sitting beside the nurse, and after a few moments, she picked up a small box and held it towards the door. "I gathered a few supplies for you over the few days. It's not much, but I'm fairly certain everybody has to eat, including you and your pokemon." The scent of some food exerted from the cardboard box, some other scents mixed in. It was likely a few candles and air fresheners were inside to help Alice attempt to settle a bit. "And if you need anything else, feel free to call the front desk; Joy or somebody is usually always there."
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

Mikan! - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikan!   Mikan! - Page 16 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 01, 2015 10:37 pm

Nodding in a sedate fashion, Alice thanked the nurse for the box and for her words. She still felt like a burden for hanging around, even if she had done everyone the favour of helping to clear Team Rocket out. "I know that we'll be challenging the gym before we leave. I'll need to train with Slowking first, but if we need any help with timings and diets and stuff, I'll know where to go." She smiled. When the two of them parted and she closed the door again, Alice took out a lavender air freshener and plugged it in. The box contained a Revive, Hyper Potion and Super Potion, along with another candy cane and an odd, edible rock. It was stuffed full of candies, too, and before she could even consider dishing them out, Pachirisu and Riolu were stuffing their faces full!

"You're gonna get sick!" Alice sighed, although she didn't have the heart to stop the duo. Pachirisu had stopped at six, at least, but the little fighting hero was acting quite the glutton. "You're gonna need to train more to shed the pounds, I'm warning you..." She added. Pachirisu had reached level 60, and Riolu level 53!
Dragon Kurai

Mikan! - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikan!   Mikan! - Page 16 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 03, 2015 8:42 pm

[Updated Pachirisu and Riolu]
[Also stuck on how exactly to make it continue other than to wait for a training post to grade up ;w;]
Sponsored content

Mikan! - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mikan!   Mikan! - Page 16 H6Q0F8z

Mikan!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 16 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16