HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

(Remake 2) Pokemon Quest - Episode 1: New Trainer Uprising!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Dragon Kurai

(Remake 2) Pokemon Quest - Episode 1: New Trainer Uprising! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Remake 2) Pokemon Quest - Episode 1: New Trainer Uprising!   (Remake 2) Pokemon Quest - Episode 1: New Trainer Uprising! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 04, 2014 3:48 am

Marill looked up at Amelia. The pokemon was a little afraid of what the trainer seemed to be getting into, and not really knowing her that much other than the meeting they had just had, the pokemon shook its head gently in denial. "Mari," it called out as though wishing her luck on her adventure before it looked to a nearby place it could go. It waited for her to say farewell first, since it'd be rude to just leave without proper farewells.
Ojasa Aure
Ojasa Aure

PostSubject: Re: (Remake 2) Pokemon Quest - Episode 1: New Trainer Uprising!   (Remake 2) Pokemon Quest - Episode 1: New Trainer Uprising! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 04, 2014 3:55 am

Amelia seemed a little sad, but she understood after what just happened. So Amelia nods her head tot he Marill.

"Well, alright. But just be safe, alright. If you ever get into any danger, my father will be there to save you and maybe we might see each other again. Bye, marill and stay safe." Amelia says bidding farewell.

"Treecko. Treecko." Blade calls also saying farewell.

With that, Amelia recalls Coral and StarPearl back as Blade climbs on his trainer's shoulder. Then Amelia heads off as she and Blade waves to the Marill.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: (Remake 2) Pokemon Quest - Episode 1: New Trainer Uprising!   (Remake 2) Pokemon Quest - Episode 1: New Trainer Uprising! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 04, 2014 4:22 am

The pokemon waved back to its best ability before rushing off into the bushes, disappearing as the wind began to blow. Pokemon cried from all around, some happy, others saddened by different things. "Hey, you," someone called out, running towards Amelia. "Can you wait a second! I have a question for you!"
Ojasa Aure
Ojasa Aure

PostSubject: Re: (Remake 2) Pokemon Quest - Episode 1: New Trainer Uprising!   (Remake 2) Pokemon Quest - Episode 1: New Trainer Uprising! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 04, 2014 4:36 am

Amelia stops as she and Blade turns to the person calling out to them. Amelia waits as the person runs up to them. They haven't even gone any further when they heard the person calling out to them. Blade watches from his trainer's shoulder while looking from his trainer to the person.

"Uhh...sure. What is it that you need to ask?" Amelia asks.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: (Remake 2) Pokemon Quest - Episode 1: New Trainer Uprising!   (Remake 2) Pokemon Quest - Episode 1: New Trainer Uprising! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 04, 2014 11:07 pm

The stranger rushed until he was only a few feet away from Amelia, the guy leaning over and breathing a bit heavily; he had clearly been running for a little while. "One... Moment," he spoke. It took him a few minutes of breathing to relax and stand up straightly again, the trainer looking to Amelia. "I was sent to give trainers fliers..." He held a piece of paper out to her. "Would you like to have one? It's about an upcoming festival..."
Ojasa Aure
Ojasa Aure

PostSubject: Re: (Remake 2) Pokemon Quest - Episode 1: New Trainer Uprising!   (Remake 2) Pokemon Quest - Episode 1: New Trainer Uprising! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 05, 2014 12:50 am

Amelia smiles as Blade leans a bit out of curiosity so he could listen. Now Amelia was one for festivals for she and her family, whenever her older sister had break from trainer school, to attend to festivals and she heard the man asking her for a flier of an upcoming festival, she starts to become excited.

"Ah! A festival! Of course I would like one! My family and I usually goes to em all the time before my sister left on her journey." Amelia says excitedly.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: (Remake 2) Pokemon Quest - Episode 1: New Trainer Uprising!   (Remake 2) Pokemon Quest - Episode 1: New Trainer Uprising! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 05, 2014 12:55 am

The stranger gave Amelia a flier before he rushed off to wherever he was headed. The flier looked interesting; there was a competition to be held, food to be given out, and prizes to be won! It was in the next town that Amelia would be headed to, and it was only in a few days!.
Ojasa Aure
Ojasa Aure

PostSubject: Re: (Remake 2) Pokemon Quest - Episode 1: New Trainer Uprising!   (Remake 2) Pokemon Quest - Episode 1: New Trainer Uprising! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 05, 2014 1:49 am

After waving farewell to the stranger, Amelia and Blade takes a look at the flier to see which Festival was coming up and she gets really as this was her family's favorite festival. Blade was becoming interested in the festival. So with that, Amelia carefully folds up the flier and puts it in her bag. Then Amelia and Blade starts making their to Oldale Town.

"This is exciting! My favorite Festival is happening again in Oldale Town. Maybe We'll get to see my sister too!" Amelia says with excitement.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: (Remake 2) Pokemon Quest - Episode 1: New Trainer Uprising!   (Remake 2) Pokemon Quest - Episode 1: New Trainer Uprising! - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 05, 2014 1:52 am

[I'm not putting the flier in her inventory for convenience since it'll likely only be there temporarily o3o]

[Also, skip-me post since I got nothing this round (I'll have stuff when she's in town xP) D:]
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Remake 2) Pokemon Quest - Episode 1: New Trainer Uprising!   (Remake 2) Pokemon Quest - Episode 1: New Trainer Uprising! - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

(Remake 2) Pokemon Quest - Episode 1: New Trainer Uprising!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2