HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Every adventure starts somewhere (Open/Mod)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Rasalisk

Every adventure starts somewhere (Open/Mod) Empty
PostSubject: Every adventure starts somewhere (Open/Mod)   Every adventure starts somewhere (Open/Mod) H6Q0F8zThu Dec 04, 2014 12:12 pm

Antonio had arrived in Eterna City to train with Benedict. The young Riolu had been practicing Flame Kick for a while now - however, he just couldn't get the (supposedly) congenial egg move to work out. He was planning to capture another pokemon before daring to brave the first gym - there were rumors of Ultra-Rare dragon types lurking in caves by a nearby bike-path. He stood on route 205 with Benedict now, inhaling the early morning hair. All was silent, and they were completely alone. Such moments were treasured by the young trainer - just a human and a Riolu against the world. They helped build spirit and bonds. Taking one last deep breath, he closed his eyes and set off to challenge, capture, and hunt for wild Pokemon. It was the beginning of a new journey.
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: Every adventure starts somewhere (Open/Mod)   Every adventure starts somewhere (Open/Mod) H6Q0F8zThu Dec 04, 2014 5:30 pm

As the proud trainer stood on the path, taking in the thought of the beginning of his journey, he was somewhat interrupted... Hard. A slightly small blue object smacked into his head. It fell to the ground and looked around, simply astonished that it had appeared here. It must have been running, but in its recklessness it had smacked into the head of the young trainer. Having decided that it was lost, it looked up at the trainer. As a human, the trainer was quite a bit taller than the little Dragon Pokemon, he seemed quite intimidating to the likes of the little Gibble standing at his feet. The Gible suddenly began to cry, and cowed backwards, almost staggering as it did so.

Every adventure starts somewhere (Open/Mod) Gible

Species: Gible
   Nickname:
   Level: 12
   Experience: 0
   Ability: Sand Veil
   Personality:
   Often lost in thought, she is found to act reckless often. She also has a slight tendency to be afraid of things, but always fights as hard she can in battle, and also tends to adopt quite a brave nature when in battles.
   Moves:

• Tackle
  • Sand Attack
  • Dragon Rage
  • Metal Claw
  • Flamethrower
Rasalisk

PostSubject: Re: Every adventure starts somewhere (Open/Mod)   Every adventure starts somewhere (Open/Mod) H6Q0F8zFri Dec 05, 2014 9:00 am

Antonio, too, staggered back. He nearly had a coronary as he looked at the bawling female Gible. She seemed scared, confused - and hurt. He lifted one hand to his head, and pulled it back for examination. It came away red. She must have caused a small gash somewhere.

Then Antonio remembered the Gible. He immediately got low, and put both hands behind his head. "Benedict - can you calm her down? Tell her we don't want to fight." he whispered. The Riolu took a step forward - and the Gible took a step back. "Benedict...do what I'm doing."

"Hey..shh..It's alright. I won't hurt you, I promise. Are you all right?" He took a small step towards the Gible. "There's a Pokecenter in town, and it's pretty close by. We can take you there if you'd like."
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: Every adventure starts somewhere (Open/Mod)   Every adventure starts somewhere (Open/Mod) H6Q0F8zSat Dec 06, 2014 9:47 pm

The Gible began to panic. It flapped around and took a step back, catching its leg on a small stone in the path. It immediately yelled out and fell on its back. It got up slowly and stumbled back suddenly, remembering about the scary human. It half lay on the ground, looking up at the trainer. It's eyes seemed to be filled with fear. The trainer spoke kind, calming words but the poor little Gibble still seemed to be afraid of him. It definitely was a very timid Gible. It then got up, and took a battle postition. It seemed like the wild Dragon-type Pokemon was about to use attack of some kind. A relatively perfect orange sphere of fire formed inside Gible's wide open mouth. It was about to use Dragon Rage. It seemed to be aiming towards Benedict and Antonio. It began to build up the attack, and made a noise as it did so, "Giiiiiiiiiiiii..."
Rasalisk

PostSubject: Re: Every adventure starts somewhere (Open/Mod)   Every adventure starts somewhere (Open/Mod) H6Q0F8zSun Dec 07, 2014 1:27 am

Antonio yelped when he saw the ball of energy in the Gibles mouth. Flamethrower? Really? "Benedict, get back." He said. "Let's not attack yet - there's probably some reason for her fear."

The ball of fire was getting bigger.

"Benedict?" He craned his neck slightly to the side and saw his Riolu still walking towards the Gible, oblivious of the fiery doom heading his way.

"BENEDICT!" Antonio analysed the situation in a millisecond. The Gible was about to use flamethrower - and it would hit Benedict face on. There was no time to use a move. "BENEDICT, LOOK OUT!" He yelled as he dived forward, pushing the Riolu away and taking Flamethrower head-on. The majority of the attack whizzed away inches from his back, but quite a lot of damage was done to the poor trainer nevertheless.
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: Every adventure starts somewhere (Open/Mod)   Every adventure starts somewhere (Open/Mod) H6Q0F8zSun Dec 07, 2014 3:33 am

[It was meant to be Dragon Rage, but oh well x3]

The Gible looked at the trainer which had just took Dragon Rage head on. It then began to panic, scurrying over to check on the trainer. It was shocked and felt guilty for what it had done, it was just a moment of panic, but the Gible could have caused the trainer pretty bad injures. The Gible nudged the trainer and began to cry slightly, worried about the trainer's wellbeing. The wild Gible's fear had been pretty much replaced with worry and concern, and stood by the trainer, nudging it and frantically trying to help in any way possible, although there wasn't too much that it could do but wait and see if the trainer was better, and if not then try to find help if possible.
Rasalisk

PostSubject: Re: Every adventure starts somewhere (Open/Mod)   Every adventure starts somewhere (Open/Mod) H6Q0F8zSun Dec 07, 2014 1:40 pm

Antonio slowly pushed himself up. He raised a hand to the back of his head, and winced when it came away cherry-red. The Gible was headbutting him, trying to make him move. He appraised it with a weary eye. The poor thing had, in it's fear, hit him with a Dragon Rage. Suddenly, he thrust out a hand - just in time to stop a blue-black blur.

"Benedict. Halt."

"Riii?"

"She didn't want to fight Benedict." He knelt down, eye level with the Gible. "She was alone, and afraid - and probably thought we were going to hurt her." He paused, and then saw a white scar etched into the Gible's forehead. "Why would a Gible be afraid of humans?"

The answer hit him like a train wreck. "Hunters...." He knelt down suddenly. "Gible - something happened to you that made you scared of humans." He paused, before moving in close. The Gible didn't seem all that scared now. "I want to mend that. I know we didn't get off on the best foot, but that can change."

He took a deep breath, then held out his hand with a smile.

"Will you join my team?"

(PLSPLSPLSPLSPLSPLSPLS)
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: Every adventure starts somewhere (Open/Mod)   Every adventure starts somewhere (Open/Mod) H6Q0F8zSun Dec 07, 2014 3:58 pm

The Gible looked around cautiously, and paused for a few moments. The small scar showed that Gible must have had a bad encounter in its past, perhaps with humans. That would explain why it was so afraid of Antonio when they first met. Judging from the Dragon Rage attack it was clear the Gible would make quite a strong addition to Antonio's team, but whether or not Gible would join was down to Gible. After pausing for a few moments, it took another step forward, now being really quite close to Antonio. In Gible's mind it was constantly considering to just run away, and never look back. Whatever happened next would be a split second decision that would define pretty much the rest of its life. Gible looked around again, letting out a "Gii..." The fear seemed to still be within the Gible, despite the friendly approach that Antonio had taken. Whatever encounter it had in its past it must have been powerful, as Gible seemed to find it quite difficult not to be afraid of humans. Finally, it took another step, and gently nibbled on Antonio's hand. It had chosen to go with him!

((Before I add Gible to your trainer app, would you like to give her a nickname? Also, if you're not happy with the gender, you can request a change :3))
Rasalisk

PostSubject: Re: Every adventure starts somewhere (Open/Mod)   Every adventure starts somewhere (Open/Mod) H6Q0F8zMon Dec 08, 2014 9:37 am

((Wow - thanks! The gender is fine with me. I'd like to name my Gible Ryker. (That was the name of my Garchomp in Platinum) Also, you can leave the thread if you want - but if not then I'll just continue on and battle a few pokemon.))

Antonio whooped, then held out a pokeball for Gible - now named Ryker - to enter. She did so gratefully, and soon he was continuing his journey across the route. Both Pokemon were out - and Benedict and Riker seemed to be getting along fine. She was easing into her role as a member of the team, and was slowly getting more used to Antonio.

The trio had been walking for a few minutes when the grass beside Antonio began to rustle. To his utter surprise, Ryker growled, before stepping forward. She looked at Antonio.

"You take this one." He said. Benedict nodded, then stood back to encourage her.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Every adventure starts somewhere (Open/Mod)   Every adventure starts somewhere (Open/Mod) H6Q0F8z

Every adventure starts somewhere (Open/Mod)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1