HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

chapter 1: a journey begins

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Daikira
Daikira

chapter 1: a journey begins Empty
PostSubject: chapter 1: a journey begins   chapter 1: a journey begins H6Q0F8zThu Jan 22, 2015 12:28 am

Today was the day. I would be leaving my hometown and i would be able to visit the most beautiful and special of all places. Ras and I had spent the last 2 days saying goodby to everyone we knew. Know my friend was sitting on my shoulder, as usual, and we couldn’t wait to start our journey. Slowly we walked out of the city. It wasn’t our first time being on Route 110 but today we had another target. We wouldn’t turn around and go back. I could feel Ras falling asleep on my shoulder and resting his head against my cheek. A smile appeared on my lips. Moments like this one were my favorite. I could feel his friendship and trust in me. Ras hardly ever spent time in the Pokeball. He was always by my side. After a few hours of walking I decided that it would be the perfect time for lunch. I st down and leaned against a tree to eat a little bit. Ras woke and got himself something to eat too. “Ras take a little break and then I would suggest a little bit of training.” I knew we had to train on our journey. Exploring new places could get very dangerous.

After a little break Ras jumped of my shoulder and made himself ready for training. I walked a little away from him and then drew a line into the ground. “Okay I will throw a stone and you will try to catch it before it crosses the line with Confusion” Ras nodded and I made a few more steps back and picked up a stone. “Ready? Go” I called and threw it. I went past the line but fell on the floor beside Ras. Okay it was to be expected. That wouldn’t be easy. I picked up another one and another one. As time passed I was tossing stones at Ras while he tried to catch them. Aftere some time it already worked quite well and told Ras to move closer to the line so he would have less time to catch the stones. I gave my best to avoid hitting him with one of the stones, because he wasn’t able to catch all of them. This wasn’t just training for him. It was exhausting for me too. Yes tossing a few stones shouldn’t be exhausting but I still had not enough stamina. It would get better I sweared to myself, like Ras's would get better. I stooped throwing the stones and Ralts teleported himself onto my shoulder to rest.

“I know I know. I was quite exhausting take all the time you need and rest.” I told him before I sat down again and closed my eyes. I liked the sounds of the wood. It always calmed me down. Sometimes it felt like home. I didn’t like Slateport City that much. It was noisy the air smelled polluted and there were way to many people. On one hand I liked company but on the other hand not crowds.

chapter 1: a journey begins
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1