HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The pokemon trap. I'm coming for you.[MOD NEEDED]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Aito
Aito

The pokemon trap. I'm coming for you.[MOD NEEDED] Empty
PostSubject: The pokemon trap. I'm coming for you.[MOD NEEDED]   The pokemon trap. I'm coming for you.[MOD NEEDED] H6Q0F8zTue Feb 17, 2015 6:02 pm

Thin silk shot from the small green spider that beautifully made it's way across the tree's. The spider would release silk shot after silk shot, granting a way for the black silhouette that trailed behind to follow. It was as if it were an unusual game of cat and mouse, though the players instead were that of an unusual spider and an even stranger human being. Grasping the sticky string like material, the human known as Aito would show excellent skill in maneuvering with the item. It was miraculous that the thin string could take his weight but this seemed not to be a problem. he string would stop as the two entities touched down upon the large branch of a birch tree. The spider that had allowed the male to follow would turn on itself and lunge at what onlookers [if there had been any] could only describe as an intruder. As the spider jumped the ninja like male would stretch out his right arm. This allowed it to latch on and scuttle it's way to the males head.

The green form glittering in the moonlight as it plopped itself upon the purple tufts of hair that made up the males head. A single hand came up to scratch the spiders chin. "Good girl Silk, looks like we made it to Ilex Forest. Apparently there is meant to be all kinds of bug pokemon around this area," he would say to the young spider whom seemed to coo at his touch. Moving his hands to the holster upon his side he would unclip a unique device. Removing the high tech device from its holster he would flip it open and scroll down the inventory until it landed upon a certain pokemon. Pushing a single button he would listen to the electronic voice describing the information of the hunted pokemon.

"Ledyba the five star pokemon, Ledyba are known to travel in groups that pollinate fruit producing plants, When the weather turns cold, lots of Ledyba gather from everywhere to cluster and keep each other warm.

"Good, the weathers getting colder, if there are any Ledyba in this area we are sure to find em. Time to get to work Silk" Aito would say nodding. The spider would release another web, swinging itself from the head of her trainer and in to the forest below. Several minutes later a radius of 25 meters had been filled with the incredible silk touch of the Spinirack species. Now with Silk within the webs, she was capable of detecing the slightest vibrations and alerting her trainer to the location as well as the size and weight of the prey, this also allowed her to tell when the wind is affecting her web though not by how much leading her to make minor mistakes occasionally. With the trap set they simply needed a pokemon to touch the web to alert the spider to its presence.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: The pokemon trap. I'm coming for you.[MOD NEEDED]   The pokemon trap. I'm coming for you.[MOD NEEDED] H6Q0F8zSat Mar 14, 2015 1:56 pm

The high tech device the girl was using began to glow after a bit of waiting. The glow giving of a soft light in the darkness of the night. In this forest there were of course no streetlights that could provide the forest to be lit up. Instead the forest was dimly lid up by the full moon , in its peak of the sky giving the forest a bright white light however it was not the only thing that gave of light. Stars , millions of them were seeable in this night sky. Due to there not being any light in the surroundings all the stars could be seen this night. There were practically no clouds, which made it coulder on the surface on the earth.

The device had started to glow because it picked up on something. It picked up on movements from the data she had on the pokemon she wanted to catch. They were about the height of the pokemon and the sound was correct too. They were bug pokemon and their small ladybug like wings would make a soft humming sound when they would fly. However it also gave of that the group of pokemon wasn't moving towards the set up spider trap. If it would have been a cross and the trap would be on the arrow down, the pokemon would be coming from the left and going to the right. The trap would completely miss them if the girl wouldn't come up with a plan to try or the group of pokemon might be able to escape. If the girl would look at a map, she would see that the pokemon would be heading to a Apple farm.
Aito
Aito

PostSubject: Re: The pokemon trap. I'm coming for you.[MOD NEEDED]   The pokemon trap. I'm coming for you.[MOD NEEDED] H6Q0F8zSat Mar 14, 2015 2:35 pm

[Just thought i would say Aito is a male].

The young man would be alerted to the beeping, his pokedex having made a noise that alerted him to the pokemon coming somewhat close to the trap, as he looked at the information that flashed upon the screen he would smile gently, luck shone down upon him tonight as the Ledyba had shown up, judging by the pokedex there was a group of them which meant he could not only catch one but train up Silk. Sadly it looked as though they were heading the wrong way to be ensnared by the delicate weave of spider webs laid out before them. On the plus side they could leave the trap and return to see if any other pokemon would be caught within the net. Using his eyes which had adjusted to the dim glow of light granted by the moon and the stars he would locate the Spinirak known as Silk.

"Silk, our targets are moving away from the net, lets go" he would inform the spider type pokemon. In one soft movement the spider would detach the webbing it held on allowing the trap to stand alone, before shooting another web at a tree to begin its swing motion. Soon the spider and the trainer would be swinging like spiders in the direction of the bug type flying pokemon. Judging by the location they were heading towards an orchard which would mean lower tree's in rows rather than a giant forest. As they came to the clearing were the apple farm would be located the males eyes would detect the pokemon. Silk would flip in to the air and land upon the shoulder of her trainer. All they had to do was innitiate an attack, but first he would have to take in to consideration level differences, number of ledyba and if there abilities differed, thankfully the pokedex could help with this.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: The pokemon trap. I'm coming for you.[MOD NEEDED]   The pokemon trap. I'm coming for you.[MOD NEEDED] H6Q0F8zMon Mar 16, 2015 12:02 am

The ledyba unknown of the trainer that was closing in on them were just singing in the night and buzzing around the fruit farm trying to get the fruit to grow but for the most part just being happy that there was a lot of fruit this time of year as they also got a few berries here and there that were unripe to make sure the trees would only produce good ones. The trainer and their spider pokemon were so silent in traveling that the clever bug pokemon didn't notice them.

There were of course a lot of diffrent ledyba's swirling around. Some big, some small, some looking strong and some looking weaker. It was hard to determine without the pokedex which abilities they harbored but luckily the boy had one and there were ladyba's with diffrent abilities in this group which made him be able ot chose a ledyba with the ability he wanted.
Aito
Aito

PostSubject: Re: The pokemon trap. I'm coming for you.[MOD NEEDED]   The pokemon trap. I'm coming for you.[MOD NEEDED] H6Q0F8zMon Mar 16, 2015 1:25 am

It would seem as though this tiny gadget known as the pokedex was very handy, passing it around scanning the data of each one led to one being located, it was of course a ladyba with the unique ability known as rattled. This hidden ability was kind of useless in its Base for but by scanning information on ledyba and it's evolution meant that it would be an evolution with the iron fist ability. That ability would come in handy and with the size of ledian he would be able to use it for his goals. He needed stealthy pokemon who could be powerful and he would need such a team to break in to the most secure banks. Now he had to think if he assaulted one ledyba would they all join in or only a few, as a bug pokemon swarms tended to act together so he my end up having to battle more than one.

Deciding on his course of action, he would smile gently as he let one arm extend, this fully erect arm would be a plank for the spider pokemon to charge, as it charged from its ledge it would release a single Web that would allow it to clear the distance between it and the ledyba they had chosen to target. "Electro Web" he shouted revealing his position. From the spinarack known as Silk a powerful Web would shoot forth coursing with electricity aiming to fully ensnare the flying bug.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: The pokemon trap. I'm coming for you.[MOD NEEDED]   The pokemon trap. I'm coming for you.[MOD NEEDED] H6Q0F8zTue Mar 17, 2015 10:02 pm

The stealth operation had worked as the bug type pokemon had not noticed that there was a possible threat nearby until it had shown itself by using its voice. However the bug type pokemon were pretty quick in reating and the fact that they were able to fly would make it harder for Aito to be able to get the pokemon in a web. Because of this the flying the bug type pokemon were able to Evade the electro web attack that had been used by the spinarak and the silk webs that were shot out, just fell against the trees as the electricity soon stopped. The smaller ones made sure they hid while the larger ones were trying to protect their group. It had become a group of five, Aito had been in luck as one of the pokemon in the group had been the one she was aiming to catch. The bug type obviously brave as it was in the front of the others.

It didn't take long for the group of larger Ledyba to begin their attack. First the ones who were more at the back of the group released a super sonic trying to get the small bug pokemon confused as the other two stayed back watching and studying what the spinarak and Aito would do to try and dodge their attack while the one Aito was aiming to catch shot forward as the pokemon was behind the super sonics carefull not to get hit by any of them before using comet punch. The punches were quick as lightning trying to hit the spider like pokemon.

------
Warning!! Group Encounter
The pokemon trap. I'm coming for you.[MOD NEEDED] Ledyba
(this is the one you are aiming for , they are all the same level btw )
Name: Ledyba
Level: 10
Ability: Rattled
Moves:
Moveset:
Aito
Aito

PostSubject: Re: The pokemon trap. I'm coming for you.[MOD NEEDED]   The pokemon trap. I'm coming for you.[MOD NEEDED] H6Q0F8zWed Mar 18, 2015 7:19 pm

It would seem that the Ledyba would retaliate, seeing the bug pokemon evade the electric web was masterful, Though how its electricity shortened out was incredibly strange, the web generally remained electrified until it degraded. Aito took this as a sign that Silk was holding back its power. "Silk no time to hold back, lets show them our style" the trainer would say gently. Smiling to himself, Aito would watch as the bug pokemon scuttled quickly, using the tree's to her advantage, swinging from tree to tree to avoid the super sonic rings that aimed to envelop it. The green blur also had another plan. You see this ninja was not just a pokemon trainer, he had taken an interest in contests and had designed movements. Conditioned his spider pokemon to not think of attacks solely as simple. The web it weaved as it danced was connected.

Now the Ledyba would strike flying closer, "Lets go, first string shot, then fire off another electro web" shouted Aito, the pokemon would answer his call, first it released a flurry of sticky gunk at the fast flying Ledyba whom was currently two meter's from the spider. The sticky gunk would lower the flying bugs speed. At one meter the spinirak would fire off yet another electrified web, this time much stronger. the spider was no longer holding back. The bug had two choices, call off its own attack and prey it could divert its movements at its current speed, or carry on with its Comet Punch and become entangled in the spider web bug zapper.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: The pokemon trap. I'm coming for you.[MOD NEEDED]   The pokemon trap. I'm coming for you.[MOD NEEDED] H6Q0F8zThu Mar 19, 2015 11:25 pm

The bug type pokemon could hear that the boy told the spinarak in a way that the pokemon shouldn't hold back its power. The bug pokemon found this weird as he had thought that the girl her own bug type would be holding back on them. It didn't seem like that to them, it speed was fast and the attacks were powerfull so why would the pokemon hold bakc in the first place. Were both the pokemon and the trainer underestemating them ? This got the bug type she wanted to catch really fed up and spoke something in pokemon language telling the others to stay back so he would take care of this fight. The pokemon slowly backed down and then went to hide with the other pokemon as he got ready to fight.

It kept a very keen eye on the spinarak as it moved before using a string shot. The pokemon knew it didn't have an attack to block this so the only option it had was to evade as again the ability to fly a bit came in handy as it dodged the opponent. Speed was obviously one of the perks of this pokemon as the electroweb could be used back. The pokemon opened closed its mouth, build up power and then released a boom of a supersonic as it made the webs it had shot slow down and fall to the ground however they were still electric. The pokemon wouldn't have any trouble with this thought as the pokemon was able to fly. Now the pokemon flew closer again as fast as it could. When it would come close it would try to release another flurry of comet punches.
Aito
Aito

PostSubject: Re: The pokemon trap. I'm coming for you.[MOD NEEDED]   The pokemon trap. I'm coming for you.[MOD NEEDED] H6Q0F8zFri Mar 20, 2015 12:06 am

It would seem that the group of Ledyba were forced to stay back by the cry of the other. The one that aito wanted to catch would cancel it's original plan and begin to fly upward as it called orders tot he pokemon, this is how it avoided the string shot.  It was a shame but it dawned upon Aito that the spider pokemon was still holding back.  How had he came to this conclusion.  It was the little device within his hand.  The pokedex had registered the information of the group.  All were level ten while Silk held  15 level advantage.  Sure the things could fly but thanks to the high trees so could the spider in away.  

Now the Ledyba that had taken offense to his statement would seemingly divert back to its original plan Aito would begin to call out his own.  "Let's go Silk,  retract style"  Aito would call to the female spider.  Now it's back would release a web, striking a tree 3 metres behind it. A second Web would be expelled from the mouth though it would fly under the Ledyba clearly not aiming for it.  Attaching itself to the electrified Web previously used the spinarack would pull the webs back retracting it at full speed.  At the same time it would retract it's own body using the first web allowing it to move much faster than usual.  Now again the Ledyba had a decision to make,  it could follow through and fly after the spinarack.  If it did the attack would hit but it would then be struck by the electric web. It would be tough to avoid the fast moving Web when one couldn't see it coming.

Last edited by Aito on Sat Mar 21, 2015 4:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: The pokemon trap. I'm coming for you.[MOD NEEDED]   The pokemon trap. I'm coming for you.[MOD NEEDED] H6Q0F8zSat Mar 21, 2015 3:04 pm

(You misunderstood me ;) The ledyba you want began to attack the spider :) while the rest went away as the ledyba wants to take you down without getnig the group in danger )
Aito
Aito

PostSubject: Re: The pokemon trap. I'm coming for you.[MOD NEEDED]   The pokemon trap. I'm coming for you.[MOD NEEDED] H6Q0F8zSat Mar 21, 2015 4:41 pm

[So i did my bad, edited]
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: The pokemon trap. I'm coming for you.[MOD NEEDED]   The pokemon trap. I'm coming for you.[MOD NEEDED] H6Q0F8zSun Mar 22, 2015 1:13 am

The moves form the small spider pokemon went too fast for the bug type pokemon to follow at this point. You had to keep the level diffrence in mind and the ledyba could not stay lucky forever. It went for a tackle as it would hit the spinirak however the pokemon had set up the trap so smart that the pokemon was it by the electricity as it yelled out in pain and fell down to the ground. You could see the electricity had done a lot of damage to the pokemon. It was now laying on the ground having trouble getting up as sparks flew from the pokemon. The web had obviously done major damage to the pokemon and it needed not to say that the pokemon shouldn't keep fighitng but it did wanting to protect the group.
Aito
Aito

PostSubject: Re: The pokemon trap. I'm coming for you.[MOD NEEDED]   The pokemon trap. I'm coming for you.[MOD NEEDED] H6Q0F8zSun Mar 22, 2015 2:30 am

The pokeball would enlarge within the man's hand. Aito the ninja had moved stealthily in the darkenss to close the gap between the bug pokemon that was his own and the one that he aimed for. The shimmering light from the stars and moon would reflect as the pokeball was lifted in to the air. Within seconds he would release it aiming to strike the Ledyba with the capturing device.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: The pokemon trap. I'm coming for you.[MOD NEEDED]   The pokemon trap. I'm coming for you.[MOD NEEDED] H6Q0F8zMon Mar 23, 2015 12:04 am

The pokemon kept having trouble standing up, trembling as it wanted to walk away and win this battle for the other pokemon in the group. He was kind of a protector for them as he tried to keep battling however found that he couldn't move much more. He watched as the human got some kind of orb that shined in the light of the full moon. The pokemon was now shaking, not because it didn't want to be captured but because he was scared what would happen to his family. To his friends, to the whole group as the pokeball bumped against his head and turned him into a red light as he seeped into the pokeball before it wiggled thrice and then let out a pinging noise with sparkles shooting from the tip of the button.
Aito
Aito

PostSubject: Re: The pokemon trap. I'm coming for you.[MOD NEEDED]   The pokemon trap. I'm coming for you.[MOD NEEDED] H6Q0F8zTue Mar 24, 2015 12:20 am

As the poke all caught his opponent the young male would give a delightful yelp as he fist bumped the air. Smiling to his spider pokemon he would not as he walked to the pokeball. Silk would scuttle up the arm of her trainer and rub it's head against his chin. "you were fantastic" he would say to her before picking up the pokeball and quickly opening the ball to allow the newly caught bug pokemon to soar around. Unlike the red light the pokeball released a blue one signalling the release of a captured pokemon. Ledyba was wild once more. He did not miss the signs of content and worry for its group. "you are strong ledyba but I can see you have strong ties to your group, that's why I'm releasing you. There are young ones that need protection. So I'm offering you a choice, stay here for a while get stronger if you want to. Protect your group and if the day comes that you want to join us I'm sure you will be able to find me, if you can't find me in a few months I will return and ask you once more, sound like a plan?" he would ask the flying bug pokemon with a gentle smile upon his face.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: The pokemon trap. I'm coming for you.[MOD NEEDED]   The pokemon trap. I'm coming for you.[MOD NEEDED] H6Q0F8zWed Mar 25, 2015 11:20 pm

The ledyba found it odd that the pokemon he had been released. He was pretty sure the trainer he had fought with had been able to capture him. He smiled when the bug type pokemon heard what the trainer told him and shook his head meaning that it was negative as the pokemon began to explain to the spinirak that he wanted to become stronger to be able to defend his group annd would like to go with them. He told the spider that he knew that in the care of him he would be able to get very strong. He hoped that the spider pokemon would be able to make it clear to the trainer that he wanted to come with, The group of other ledyba nodded to the trainer as the happily swarm around him trying to cheer him up with their singing so he would accept the offer of the ledyba.
Aito
Aito

PostSubject: Re: The pokemon trap. I'm coming for you.[MOD NEEDED]   The pokemon trap. I'm coming for you.[MOD NEEDED] H6Q0F8zThu Mar 26, 2015 8:03 pm

Silk, the spider would release a squeak of its own name at the response of the ladybug pokemon. Aito on the other hand had not really noticed. In stead he was in a sort of trance at the beautiful melodic sound the group of ledyba were creating. It was only when the spider type pokemon poked his face with one of its hairy legs did he realize something was happening. "Whats up Silk?" he asked gently. The spider seemed to shake her head as if saying "What an idiot". Silk then raised it's leg and then nodded to her trainer to do the same. This sign language was simple, they were so in sync/ Simply raising his hand, the one with the pokeball within it. Silk would scuttle forward until it reached his palm. Then with its leg it pointed to the pokeball then to ledyba then to itself. "Really? Well thats fantastic, you want to join us after all. Well then Ledyba, we have a trap to check so your training might begin very soon" he would say smiling as he pushed the button on the pokeball which shot forth a red light to entice the Ledyba. With the pokedex he had the perfect nickname. Ledyba the five star pokemon, so what better name than Star. "Welcome to the team Star" he would say before connecting the ball to his belt.

Giving the singing group a wave, Aito would begin to charge back through the tree's. They had a trap to check. Time to see if any pokemon had been caught. As they charged he pulled a single sweet from his pocket and threw it for Silk whom would zap it with its web and pull it in to its mouth. "You earned it Silk, thats a rare candy. you should feel strong" His eyes widened as Silk was covered in a bright white light. The light kept its body shape so he could see the change. And when it had fully evolved Silk would have became an Ariados. "I did't know you were so close to evolving Silk, i think your a bit big to sit on my shoulder now though" he laughed. but the spider did not think so, the now larger spider jumped and clamped itself to the back of her trainer. Shooting web from its back it soon had its trainer soaring in the sky. Trainer and pokemon as one heading to the trap. As they returned they would peer over seeing if anything had been caught.

Silk became level 26 - evolved into Ariados.
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: The pokemon trap. I'm coming for you.[MOD NEEDED]   The pokemon trap. I'm coming for you.[MOD NEEDED] H6Q0F8zSun Mar 29, 2015 1:34 am

As they would go to the spider silk woven web that they had set up earlier they would hear a lot of screeching. From the sound the yet unknown pokemon emitted it would sound like a bird pokemon. Its black blue feathers, bright yellow beak and red and white mixed perfectly together as it had its wings spread and was stuck in the web. It kept trying to get loose, trying to break the silk of the spider web by force, it would work if the pokemon would go one for another half hour to an hour but now since the ariado's and the trainer were coming closer it would seem there was not much more time for the yet unknown flying type.

(guess which one :3 )
Aito
Aito

PostSubject: Re: The pokemon trap. I'm coming for you.[MOD NEEDED]   The pokemon trap. I'm coming for you.[MOD NEEDED] H6Q0F8zTue Apr 07, 2015 1:32 am

It would seem a powerful pokemon had been caught in the trap, a pokemon of the flying nature and dark natures known as Honchcrow. Silk and Aito would land softly upon the largest tree branch. With a single movement the Ariados would dart forward upon the web expertly. ""Silk, X-Scissors" the ninja would utter. The spider pokemon would have moved up the web quickly, to fast for most to see. Two of its legs glowing green gently before it slashed. Not hurting the bird at all but allowing the web to become slashed. Freeing the bird. The spider would shoot out a web retracting it back to its owner. They had battled today, they came to do one thing. Nodding to the spider it would slice up the web allowing it to fall. Soon the spider and the ninja would jump and swing out of the forest looking rather happy.

[/exit]
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The pokemon trap. I'm coming for you.[MOD NEEDED]   The pokemon trap. I'm coming for you.[MOD NEEDED] H6Q0F8z

The pokemon trap. I'm coming for you.[MOD NEEDED]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1