HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The battle againt Brock And his Rock [Mod me pls o.o]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
liuxess
liuxess

The battle againt Brock And his Rock [Mod me pls o.o] Empty
PostSubject: The battle againt Brock And his Rock [Mod me pls o.o]   The battle againt Brock And his Rock [Mod me pls o.o] H6Q0F8zMon Jun 22, 2015 9:10 pm

Ewald was analyzing the building in front of himself. It was the Pewter Gym, seen so many times while walking by. But today... today he was entering it. Not even like a tourist.... Not like a visitor... Not like a friend. He came here as a challenger and will leave as a winner. 

With that thought he stepped near the door and kicked it open, entering the gym. This was the gym of Brock and his rock-type pokemon. 

Ewald closed his eyes and shouted loud enough to make sure everyone inside the gym would hear him:

"Who of you cowards will dare to come and face the 'Wildred Beast'?!"
Aito
Aito

PostSubject: Re: The battle againt Brock And his Rock [Mod me pls o.o]   The battle againt Brock And his Rock [Mod me pls o.o] H6Q0F8zSun Jun 28, 2015 12:46 pm

""I'm Brock! I'm Pewter's Gym Leader! I believe in rock hard defense and determination! That's why my Pokémon are all the Rock-type! Do you still want to challenge me? Fine then! Show me your best!" the voice of the gym leader would ring out. He would reveal himself, having been meditating on the rocks, the rude statement onf the male having already given him more determination than he already had. "Follow me" Brock would state, heading towards the arena. Upon entering brock would take his own position at the far away corner. "This will be a two on two pokemon battle with only the challenger being able to switch pokemon during" Brock would state before revealing his own geodude as his first choice of pokemon.

Geodude
Sturdy
1 Tackle Normal
1 1 Defense Curl
4 4 Mud Sport
8 6 Rock Polish
11 10 Rollout
15 12 Magnitude
liuxess
liuxess

PostSubject: Re: The battle againt Brock And his Rock [Mod me pls o.o]   The battle againt Brock And his Rock [Mod me pls o.o] H6Q0F8zThu Jul 02, 2015 12:29 pm

Ewald smiled.
"Two on two? Looks like you don't know what you're dealing with, Brocky! You will be in luck if I even need to use my second pokemon. There's no point in even thinking
who will win, It's obvious! Heck, you might even give me the badge right now!"Ewald laughed.

"Okay, this should scare him a bit. His 'rock hard determination' should have been gone now." The boy thought, taking out a pokeball.

"You know, I might just go easy on ya! Go Pidgey!" He released his bird pokemon. "Use your Steel Wing! Attack that floating rock with face and arms!"
Aito
Aito

PostSubject: Re: The battle againt Brock And his Rock [Mod me pls o.o]   The battle againt Brock And his Rock [Mod me pls o.o] H6Q0F8zThu Jul 02, 2015 3:15 pm

"Perhaps, there have been trainers whom have bested me in single blows, perhaps you may be one of them" Brock would state as the trainers pokemon became evident, It would seem said pokemon was known as Pidgey and it was in fact a bird type, perhaps this trainer was very confident in his abilities, utilizing a pokemon whom had a distinct disadvantage in terms of types against the rock type pokemon. The reason this pokemon had been chosen became evident in the use of the Steel wing attack. "Rock Polish" Brock would order. What did this move do? How did it reveal itself?" Well the Geodude would give of a magnificent glare, its entire body taking on a polished appearance. Thus when the Pidgey with its shining wings came to descend upon the rock, it would seemingly vanish. The rock polish technique enhancing ones speed. The Geodude moved to the side allowing the pidgey to by pass it. "Rock Polish" Brock ordered once more, repeating the same move to enhance the speed of the rock type even more. "Roll out" the trainer ordered. Now the enhanced speed of the geodude would shine, its body curling as it began to bounce around the room in its roll out form, intending to strike the pidgey with its rock covered body.
liuxess
liuxess

PostSubject: Re: The battle againt Brock And his Rock [Mod me pls o.o]   The battle againt Brock And his Rock [Mod me pls o.o] H6Q0F8zThu Jul 02, 2015 8:29 pm

Ewald smiled.

"Pidgey dodge by flying upwards!"

Pidgey shot up to the sky, avoiding the Rollout attack.

"You see Brock, your Rock Polish won't help you here. Not only because Pidgey is naturally as twice as fast as Geodude is, but his Keen Eye ability doesn't allow your Geodude's evasivasness to rise! Now Pidgey, use Steel Wing!"

Pidgey started falling towards Geodude from above, with his wings turning to steel.

"Oh, and by the way, Steel wing has only 10% chance of missing!"
Aito
Aito

PostSubject: Re: The battle againt Brock And his Rock [Mod me pls o.o]   The battle againt Brock And his Rock [Mod me pls o.o] H6Q0F8zFri Jul 03, 2015 7:29 pm

"A rather technical trainer i see, one who uses fact over the overall power of the pokemon" Brock would say smiling gently. "Evasive ability and speed are two different things, speed is the ability to move and evasivness is more reflex based, with enough space my Geodude can avoid your steel wing 100% of the time, as long as he can move" Brock would state. It was in fact true, Steel wing enhanced the power of the bird, granting it a steel type element, and it was true that generally steel wing misses 10% of the time, though one is forgetting to take in to consideration many things. Area, wing span, speed and capabilities. "Take the hit" Brock would state, as he watched the pidgey charging towards the Geodude. Upon the pidgey flying he would grant another order, "Rock Polish" he would state once more, thus activating the speed technique enhancement. Now the pidgey was close, Its steel wing would be close to the Geodude. "Grab it" Brock stated.

Yes, the geodude was struck via the steel wing, but its high defence was a great power, its sturdy ability need not activate, perhaps if he were battling against a skarmory then this would not be possible, but with the pidgey not gaining a same type attack bonus the steel wing was not as powerful. And with the enhancements on speed and the close proximity, the geodude should have been well within its capability to grasp the Pidgeys wing, if this were successful brock would give one more order. "roll out" he would state once more, thus the geodude if it grasped Pidgey would push the bird to the ground and proceed to trample upon it.
liuxess
liuxess

PostSubject: Re: The battle againt Brock And his Rock [Mod me pls o.o]   The battle againt Brock And his Rock [Mod me pls o.o] H6Q0F8zMon Jul 06, 2015 2:30 pm

Pidgey was too naive. He smashed into Geodude, so he looked at his master to be complimented, when geodude grabbed him from behind, smacked pidgey on the ground on started trampling on him.

Ewald's eyes sparked and windened. He looked like a wild beast for a moment.

"Pidgey come back!" He shouted returning the hurt pokemon, who luckily has yet to faint, to his right hand and tossing another pokeball into arena with his left.

"Mudkip! Use Water Gun!" Ewald shouted as a Mudkip came out of the tossed pokeball.

"I'm not going to lose! Not my first battle!" Ewald thought. His expression was changing between angry and calm a few times in a second.
Aito
Aito

PostSubject: Re: The battle againt Brock And his Rock [Mod me pls o.o]   The battle againt Brock And his Rock [Mod me pls o.o] H6Q0F8zTue Jul 07, 2015 11:51 am

The super effective technique was successful, the added same type attack bonus increasing the roll outs power far beyond that of what it could do in the hands of a meagre normal type for example. But the red light would soon shine down and grasp hold of the bird pokemon, the next reveal would be that of a mudkip, the water pokemon obliterating the rock type pokemon with a single technique, the use of shouting the move during the throw not allowing geodude to react. Thus the rock type pokemon would fly backwards before being grasped via its own shining light.

"You may win this battle yet, though i have already one upped you already, do you not recall? you have switched in to your second pokemon, yet you stated it would not be needed. you may find my second pokemon harder to deal with" Brock would state as he launched his pokeball in to the air. Soon enough the giant form of Onyx would be present. The rock type pokemon releasing a roar. "Lets see how this battle ends shall we"

[Onyx]
rock head
Start Mud Sport
Start Tackle
Start Harden
Start Bind
4 Curse
7 Rock Throw
10 Rock Tomb
13 Rage
TM Dig
liuxess
liuxess

PostSubject: Re: The battle againt Brock And his Rock [Mod me pls o.o]   The battle againt Brock And his Rock [Mod me pls o.o] H6Q0F8zWed Jul 08, 2015 8:16 pm

Ewald smiled.

"Yes I said I won't need a second pokemon. However..." Ewald's widened as he tilted his head to the right and crossed his arms. " I also said I will go easy on you. So I didn't really lie."

He closed his eyes and opened them again, looking at Brock as a person who already won.

"Brock, you have to understand... Your pokemon aren't rocks... They're just stepping stones for me and my Mudkip! Now go girl, Water gun that giant's face!" Ewald shouted pointing at Onix as his Mudkip shot a stream of water.
Aito
Aito

PostSubject: Re: The battle againt Brock And his Rock [Mod me pls o.o]   The battle againt Brock And his Rock [Mod me pls o.o] H6Q0F8zSat Jul 11, 2015 4:32 am

Im so sorry i have been swamped with work, i will post today
Aito
Aito

PostSubject: Re: The battle againt Brock And his Rock [Mod me pls o.o]   The battle againt Brock And his Rock [Mod me pls o.o] H6Q0F8zMon Jul 13, 2015 3:06 pm

The pokemon trainer of the rock type would only smile, his onyx waa not just a rock, it was his pokemin his friend, he would have to show this trainer that pokemon trainers were not to be messed with, "onyx dig" brock would state, thuz the serpant would bury itself in to the ground thus avoiding the water pokemins water assault, whike avoiding this also meant an assault would occur, this assault being thst the serpent woild come up from under the mudkip.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The battle againt Brock And his Rock [Mod me pls o.o]   The battle againt Brock And his Rock [Mod me pls o.o] H6Q0F8z

The battle againt Brock And his Rock [Mod me pls o.o]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1