HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Syaoran gets a dream message.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Sora
Sora

Syaoran gets a dream message. Empty
PostSubject: Syaoran gets a dream message.   Syaoran gets a dream message. H6Q0F8zMon Mar 07, 2011 12:22 am

Syaoran was calmly sleeping against a tree. Riolu was with him too.

Syaoran's dream - A dragon Pokémon was arriving into Syaoran's vision. "Syaoran, I have a task for you. Your destiny is very near. You must find someone, the one of the dragonstar. You must use your aura to sense this person. She is faster than even your eye would detect easily." The dark figure said.

"But... I don’t even know how to use my aura." Syaoran said. "And I thoght those of the dragonstar were very rare."

"You don't really need to USE your aura. You'll detect other aura. Even beginners know when they sense it. Tell her there is someone trying to rebuild the ancient Typhoon Organization. Don't worry she is closer than you think." The shadow tells him.

"Of the dragonstar.... how am I supposed to find the aura of someone as rare as that? I don't know anyone of the dragonstar and I don't even know how many years ago it was."

The shadowy figure came into view revealing a rayquaza. "You are one of the dragonstar, too. It was from sixteen years ago."

Syaoran was confused. "I'm only ten, though."

"You are ten by logic, yes. But, you we're born sixteen years ago. When you were. Only a few years old, danger started slowly rising in your area. A celebi carried you six years to the future." The Rayquaza answered.

Syaoram was shocked at the fact but he calmed quickly.

"Now, go. Find her." It tells him.

"Hai." He answers.

Syaoran awakes, seeing Riolu staring into his face. "You haven't learned to keep your thoughts to yourself without showing it with aura. I saw everything you dreamed about." The Riolu said.

Syaoran stood up. "Than you know why we need to leave, right?" He said. "I'll be departing right now." He ran off with Riolu smoothly keeping up at his side. They both scanned for aura.

(( Im gonna use hai as yes sir/ma'am since that is what it means in Japan.))
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Syaoran gets a dream message.   Syaoran gets a dream message. H6Q0F8zMon Mar 07, 2011 12:28 am

((Well Luna is in Minoru, but I have a idea))

"You looking for someone young un'" asks a old man appearing out of no where
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Syaoran gets a dream message.   Syaoran gets a dream message. H6Q0F8zMon Mar 07, 2011 12:48 am

"Hai, Im looking for someone of the dragonstar. Do you know anyone like that?" Syaoran asked. He first used Pokémon speech than he repeated using human speech when he realized it.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Syaoran gets a dream message.   Syaoran gets a dream message. H6Q0F8zMon Mar 07, 2011 1:06 am

"Besides you? I only know of two others by the name of Dragonstar. One a descendant of the great General Luna Dragonstar that is a calm Pokémon breeder ((Not a character.......yet)) and another girl whom a Celebi named after the great general" says the old man
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Syaoran gets a dream message.   Syaoran gets a dream message. H6Q0F8zMon Mar 07, 2011 1:24 am

"So do you know where I would find them? The one who is an aura tr? And how do you know I am one?" Syaoran asked. Riolu stayed between him and the man.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Syaoran gets a dream message.   Syaoran gets a dream message. H6Q0F8zMon Mar 07, 2011 1:29 am

"You havn't learned to keep your thoughts to yourself young un' and I can do more than tell you where she is" chuckles the old man saying close to the same thing Riolu did before but the amused twinkle in his eye said he knew much more than he was telling
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Syaoran gets a dream message.   Syaoran gets a dream message. H6Q0F8zMon Mar 07, 2011 1:50 am

"Ir-can you just take me to the Aura Trainer? I was told to learn how to control Aura."
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Syaoran gets a dream message.   Syaoran gets a dream message. H6Q0F8zMon Mar 07, 2011 2:01 am

"She might not take to kindly to you, many bad people have been trying to catch her lately" says the old man as a warning
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Syaoran gets a dream message.   Syaoran gets a dream message. H6Q0F8zMon Mar 07, 2011 2:48 am

"I was told-ir- by someone that someone is trying to rebuild the ancient Typhoon organization. Would that be them?" haku Syaoran asks.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Syaoran gets a dream message.   Syaoran gets a dream message. H6Q0F8zMon Mar 07, 2011 2:54 am

"No, it's a group called Team Dream. They are in every region intent on catching ever legendary Pokémon. Remember I warned you" says the old man before Teleporting them away
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Syaoran gets a dream message.   Syaoran gets a dream message. H6Q0F8z

Syaoran gets a dream message.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1