HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

WOW THIS CITY IS HUGE! gym battle or contest?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Mew
Mew

WOW THIS CITY IS HUGE! gym battle or contest? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WOW THIS CITY IS HUGE! gym battle or contest?   WOW THIS CITY IS HUGE! gym battle or contest? - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon May 23, 2011 7:55 am

"Yes ma-am. But I already got my pass" says Sam
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: WOW THIS CITY IS HUGE! gym battle or contest?   WOW THIS CITY IS HUGE! gym battle or contest? - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon May 23, 2011 7:58 am

"It's simple. You have the performance part of the contest, where you get to show off your pokémon and its abilities. There are three judges who watch. Each give opinions of the pokémon's performance and it determines who goes to the next round. OK about the next round. You have the battles. You try to lower the opponent's points to zero or defeat their pokémon. Each bit of damage to the pokémon does damage to the points. It is in the form of a tournament. The pokémon for the performance doesn't have to be the one for the battle. Whoever wins the battling portion of the contest wins a ribbon. So, you want to enter?" The lady said, rather quickly.

"I want to!" Luca-Pyon said.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: WOW THIS CITY IS HUGE! gym battle or contest?   WOW THIS CITY IS HUGE! gym battle or contest? - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon May 23, 2011 8:01 am

"yes i want to enter ma'am,may i have a pass?"says Jacob sending beldum to train for whismur was his starting pokemon
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: WOW THIS CITY IS HUGE! gym battle or contest?   WOW THIS CITY IS HUGE! gym battle or contest? - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon May 23, 2011 8:16 am

"First I must take a picture, stand right there for your picture." The lady said to Jacob, refering to the spot just in front of the camera. "And she will help you." She said to Luca-Pyon, signaling to another person who looked identical to her. "I need the form you filled so I can enter it onto the pass."

"Hello, I need the form you filled and for you to stand right in front of me." The other lady said.

"Yes ma'am." He said, positioning in front of her. He gave the form and prepared for the picture.

The camera flashed. "Your pass will be ready in a moment." She said.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: WOW THIS CITY IS HUGE! gym battle or contest?   WOW THIS CITY IS HUGE! gym battle or contest? - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon May 23, 2011 8:18 am

"I've already got mine and entered the contest the moment I got here. So why did you wait around to get yours?" Sam asks
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: WOW THIS CITY IS HUGE! gym battle or contest?   WOW THIS CITY IS HUGE! gym battle or contest? - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon May 23, 2011 8:26 am

Jacob gave her his and stood there waiting for the picture
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: WOW THIS CITY IS HUGE! gym battle or contest?   WOW THIS CITY IS HUGE! gym battle or contest? - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon May 23, 2011 8:50 am

The lady snapped a picture. Two passes came out of a machine. It contained on the front the birthday, hometown and name. On the bottom, it says: Expires may 24th, 2017. "It will have all your contest information electronically stored." The lady said, handing them the passes.

"Thanks!" Luca-Pyon said, taking the pass. "About why I waited... I just wanted to see who was entering."
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: WOW THIS CITY IS HUGE! gym battle or contest?   WOW THIS CITY IS HUGE! gym battle or contest? - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon May 23, 2011 8:59 am

Jacob took the pass"thanks miss"
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: WOW THIS CITY IS HUGE! gym battle or contest?   WOW THIS CITY IS HUGE! gym battle or contest? - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon May 23, 2011 9:32 am

"Well I'm going to get a few things. Be right back" says Sam heading out the door
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: WOW THIS CITY IS HUGE! gym battle or contest?   WOW THIS CITY IS HUGE! gym battle or contest? - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon May 23, 2011 1:54 pm

"What pokémon will you use for contest?" Luca-Pyon asks.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: WOW THIS CITY IS HUGE! gym battle or contest?   WOW THIS CITY IS HUGE! gym battle or contest? - Page 2 H6Q0F8zTue May 24, 2011 2:52 am

Jacob smiled"whismur"
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: WOW THIS CITY IS HUGE! gym battle or contest?   WOW THIS CITY IS HUGE! gym battle or contest? - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 07, 2011 2:23 am

(bump)
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WOW THIS CITY IS HUGE! gym battle or contest?   WOW THIS CITY IS HUGE! gym battle or contest? - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

WOW THIS CITY IS HUGE! gym battle or contest?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2