HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ghal, Theo and Eusine: Welcome to Hoenn.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Doragon

Ghal, Theo and Eusine: Welcome to Hoenn. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghal, Theo and Eusine: Welcome to Hoenn.   Ghal, Theo and Eusine: Welcome to Hoenn. - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jul 07, 2011 2:07 am

Theo wasnt thinking,while gallade teleported,used psycho cut on the man's neck from out of his sight,and took the safe over there"how about you give me the raikou,or ill kill you all"says Theo as all his pokemon were surronding the 2 men and eusine"of course,it'll be free of charge"
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Ghal, Theo and Eusine: Welcome to Hoenn.   Ghal, Theo and Eusine: Welcome to Hoenn. - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jul 07, 2011 2:22 am

Eusine laughed, "Okay then, destroy the Sacred Ash," laughed Eusine, as he haded a Pokeball to Theo, "Theres no use for it now anyway, since were destroying the Sacred Ash, now I best be off," he said, as the bodyguard sent out a Skarmory which Eusine grabbed onto, it flew up and smashed the roof, and the two bodyguards followed him out on their own Skarmories, and one of them activated an anti-teleporter field. "So long fools!" Ghal looked around, "What happens now?"
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Ghal, Theo and Eusine: Welcome to Hoenn.   Ghal, Theo and Eusine: Welcome to Hoenn. - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jul 07, 2011 2:25 am

Theo saw"well,ill kill him after this"says Theo as ho-oh was sent out,used safeguard,saving them,then Theo opened the safe,gave ho-oh the sacred ash and soared"fire blast"says Theo as ho-oh does so

(what level is raikou?)
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Ghal, Theo and Eusine: Welcome to Hoenn.   Ghal, Theo and Eusine: Welcome to Hoenn. - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jul 07, 2011 2:29 am

(the safe is in Johto, the only reason Theo saw it was through webcam)
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Ghal, Theo and Eusine: Welcome to Hoenn.   Ghal, Theo and Eusine: Welcome to Hoenn. - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jul 07, 2011 2:30 am

(XD gallade teleported it,derp)
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Ghal, Theo and Eusine: Welcome to Hoenn.   Ghal, Theo and Eusine: Welcome to Hoenn. - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jul 07, 2011 2:36 am

(wtf u cant teleport all the way to johto, ur only meant to teleport to the closest town)
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Ghal, Theo and Eusine: Welcome to Hoenn.   Ghal, Theo and Eusine: Welcome to Hoenn. - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jul 07, 2011 2:41 am

(XD gallade did)

Theo kept flying,sending fire blasts at the 3 men
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Ghal, Theo and Eusine: Welcome to Hoenn.   Ghal, Theo and Eusine: Welcome to Hoenn. - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jul 07, 2011 2:44 am

The blasts missed really hard, as Ho-oh wasnt powered by Sacred Ash as Gallade was trying to teleport too long a distance so would take about 20 minutes. By the time Gallade did arrive, the bodyguard had taken the Sacred Ash right away from Ecurteak City and it would require an actual human to come find it.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Ghal, Theo and Eusine: Welcome to Hoenn.   Ghal, Theo and Eusine: Welcome to Hoenn. - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jul 07, 2011 2:48 am

(-_-)

THeo sighed,gallade jumped out of barrier,teleported theo infront of eusine,and theo immeditatly punched his face as hard as he could(let it be known,as hard as he can,when enraged as he is,is enough to smash a skull)
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Ghal, Theo and Eusine: Welcome to Hoenn.   Ghal, Theo and Eusine: Welcome to Hoenn. - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jul 07, 2011 6:09 am

(and the point of that was?)

Unfourtanetly for theo, one of Eusine's bodyguards had set up a teleport field so theo ended up punching the air looking like a complete fool. Eusine laughed, "You got your Raikou, whats wrong with you?" he said as Ghal walked up, "Shouldnt we go fly to joho to recover the ash now or are we just gunna stand here talking to this random?"
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Ghal, Theo and Eusine: Welcome to Hoenn.   Ghal, Theo and Eusine: Welcome to Hoenn. - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jul 07, 2011 6:12 am

(XD gallade,exited the field,then went to theo,who was above the field also,soo the point was that it worked XDD)

Theo flew and smiled,taking analysis"hmm,i can kill him now"says Theo throwing the ball,and steelix coming,out,right above the helicopter,and wrapping around,constrictng it and crushing the propeller"i dont let morons like him live"
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Ghal, Theo and Eusine: Welcome to Hoenn.   Ghal, Theo and Eusine: Welcome to Hoenn. - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jul 07, 2011 6:21 am

(so Eusines in a helicopter now is he?)
The propellor snapped off, but Eusine managed to jump out and sent out his Drowsee, who teleported him away. Ghal smiled as the helicopter crashed, "If you want to find thatvguy hes aroung here somewhere, as Drowsee cant teleport very far," he said, theb thought of something, "If you want I can go an get the ash while you kick that guy's ass. But ill need to borrow Ho-oh Entei Suicune and Raikou."
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Ghal, Theo and Eusine: Welcome to Hoenn.   Ghal, Theo and Eusine: Welcome to Hoenn. - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jul 07, 2011 6:25 am

Theo sighed and returned steelix"how about i teleport,then give gallade to you,you find him,teleport him over,then i do both"says Theo smiling
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Ghal, Theo and Eusine: Welcome to Hoenn.   Ghal, Theo and Eusine: Welcome to Hoenn. - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jul 07, 2011 9:25 am

Ghal shrugged, "Whatever suits you best, just be aware itll take roughly half an hour for the teleport to actually happen," he said, "Although that doesnt matter, Ill come with him, then guide him to you," he said, holding out his hand for a Gallade.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Ghal, Theo and Eusine: Welcome to Hoenn.   Ghal, Theo and Eusine: Welcome to Hoenn. - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jul 07, 2011 9:29 am

(teleportation is instantly,but ok)

Theo looked at him"it'll be to you soon"says Theo dissapearing with gallade
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Ghal, Theo and Eusine: Welcome to Hoenn.   Ghal, Theo and Eusine: Welcome to Hoenn. - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Jul 07, 2011 9:41 am

Ghal waits for a while, looking adound to see where Eusine actually is, but not reveal himself to him just yet. He looks through all the houses, the Pokemon Center, Pokemart, the Gym, then decides, I better go to check that cave

He goes to Rusturf Tunnel and finds Eusine selling a Raikou to Mr Stone, "Pleased to do buisness with you," said Mr Stone as he looks at his knew Raikou. The Raikou he sold theo was fake thought Ghal, debating whether to tell Theo.

(you can post in Raikou Hunting)
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Ghal, Theo and Eusine: Welcome to Hoenn.   Ghal, Theo and Eusine: Welcome to Hoenn. - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Jul 08, 2011 3:29 am

Theo appeared with the safe,and gallade,set it down,and blocked the exit"hello old man,and little boy"says Theo looking at mr.stone"didnt i say not to buy the damn raikou?"
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Ghal, Theo and Eusine: Welcome to Hoenn.   Ghal, Theo and Eusine: Welcome to Hoenn. - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Jul 08, 2011 9:05 am

Mr Stone smiled, "Its not a real Raikou, its just a Manectrick in disguise," he said, pulling the fake fur off revealing a Manectrick. "Eusine ripped me off and I knew that before I bough it, I just want an excuse to sue him after he stoppe our research and devastated our company's trade in PokeNavs," he said, "You can have the Manectrik if you want,"

(its lv28)
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Ghal, Theo and Eusine: Welcome to Hoenn.   Ghal, Theo and Eusine: Welcome to Hoenn. - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Jul 08, 2011 9:14 am

Theo took it"no need to sue him,since im gonna murder him,so where is he now?"
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Ghal, Theo and Eusine: Welcome to Hoenn.   Ghal, Theo and Eusine: Welcome to Hoenn. - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Jul 08, 2011 9:23 am

Mr Stone started whistling, "I didnt her thay. Anyways, he said he was going down to Petalburg City for some reason, but I assume that he is lying and has gone back to his home region maybe, or somewhere else. If I sued him he would have to return here, then you could do...um...whatever you said you wanted to do to him afterwards."
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Ghal, Theo and Eusine: Welcome to Hoenn.   Ghal, Theo and Eusine: Welcome to Hoenn. - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Jul 08, 2011 9:34 am

"good idea,Casper,go find eusine"says Theo as gallade walks over"if you find any sign of him,alert me,and ill come over"says Theo

(so find him,say you found something,theo will kill him,but say eusine knew it was coming,so is probably hiding)
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Ghal, Theo and Eusine: Welcome to Hoenn.   Ghal, Theo and Eusine: Welcome to Hoenn. - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Jul 08, 2011 9:40 am

(yeah ofc his hiding)

"I will search the city," said Ghal as he walked into the main area of the city. He figured the first place to check would be the hotel, but Eusine wasnt there. He couldnt possibly check every house in the city, but searche a few and found nothing、He then decided to the Gym, and asked Nurse Joy and Roxanne but they didnt know where he was. Starting to get a bit frustrated, he walked up north a bit to the mountains and asked one of the local dragon tamers, who said they saw a man with a Raikou fly over towards Johto. "Returning him to his hometown eh?" said Ghal, as he went back to tell Theo about his findings.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Ghal, Theo and Eusine: Welcome to Hoenn.   Ghal, Theo and Eusine: Welcome to Hoenn. - Page 2 H6Q0F8zFri Jul 08, 2011 9:52 am

Theo growled"to johto"says Theo teleporting off with ghal

(you post in raikou hunting
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ghal, Theo and Eusine: Welcome to Hoenn.   Ghal, Theo and Eusine: Welcome to Hoenn. - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Ghal, Theo and Eusine: Welcome to Hoenn.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2