HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ghal arrives in Mahogahny Town

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

Ghal arrives in Mahogahny Town Empty
PostSubject: Ghal arrives in Mahogahny Town   Ghal arrives in Mahogahny Town H6Q0F8zSun Aug 21, 2011 12:20 am

Ghal and a traitorous Johto Team Dream Grunt landed in Mahogahny Town on a Pidgeot, not a busy place, and people notice a Lugia when they see one, which wa really what they were after.

The searched throigh the quiet town on a Pidgeot and saw not a person who looked like the Grunt with the lugia. Ghal was still clasping his walkie talkie hopin that someone else will have it. Soon he had searched every building in town, including the gym, the pokemon center, and that suspicious looking souvenir shop. "Well where should we go now?" asked the Grunt.

Ghal smiled, "No reason not to go to the lake of Rage," he said so tey flew up to th lake and checked the perimeter. Ghal was ready to dive in and have a look but his walkie talkie started talking, or someone on the other end was talking, "Found him in Azalea Foret," have the Lugia, over," one said. Ghal smiled, "Meet me by the lake of Rage," he said.

And thats how he got to sitting by the beautiful glistening lake watching Gyarados jump out of it.

(can someone RP these Grunts please?)
AliceRage
AliceRage

PostSubject: Re: Ghal arrives in Mahogahny Town   Ghal arrives in Mahogahny Town H6Q0F8zSun Sep 11, 2011 1:15 am

Lydia put a hand infront of her eyes as she walked through the tiny patch of sunlight so she could reach the shadows. She grimaced and stopped, her hands on her hips. "Do you sense that, Zero?" She mused quietly, looking down at her Zangoose. Zero growled, his ears listening. "Well. It's not human, I can tell that much.." She muttered. Zero nodded in response, looking around.
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Ghal arrives in Mahogahny Town   Ghal arrives in Mahogahny Town H6Q0F8zSun Sep 11, 2011 1:19 am

Two trainers fly past Lydia, Flying on a Staraptor, towards Ghal, looking at a message on their mobile phones smiling. Laughing to each other, they landed next to Ghal, "We have the Lugia," they said, "And Team Dream has broken up," their smiles widened insanely, before one noticed Lydia, "By the way, who is that?"
AliceRage
AliceRage

PostSubject: Re: Ghal arrives in Mahogahny Town   Ghal arrives in Mahogahny Town H6Q0F8zSun Sep 11, 2011 3:18 am

Lydia narrowed her eyes. "I don't know them, do you?" She murmered to Zero. He growled in response and stood infront of her, in a protective position.
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Ghal arrives in Mahogahny Town   Ghal arrives in Mahogahny Town H6Q0F8zSun Sep 11, 2011 3:50 am

Ghal took a PokeBall from the Grunts and released the Pokemon from inside, a Lugia level 70. Ghal smiled, "I shall take Theo out with this, but maybe we should go get the legendary birds," he suggested and the ex-Grunts nodded, "Team Dream may be gone but we're not!" they shouted, before Ghal turne on his walkie talkie, "Okay I got lugia, could you guys search and find Theo, check out his whereabouts, I dont want him starting up a new Team or anything, over."
AliceRage
AliceRage

PostSubject: Re: Ghal arrives in Mahogahny Town   Ghal arrives in Mahogahny Town H6Q0F8zSun Sep 11, 2011 4:22 am

Lydia gaped. "What..?" Zero growled, ready to attack. "No way, you're not dying for me." She muttered, holding him back.
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Ghal arrives in Mahogahny Town   Ghal arrives in Mahogahny Town H6Q0F8zSun Sep 11, 2011 5:41 am

"Lets see who this newcomer is first," announced Ghal before sending out Zaam, his Evorlno and returning Lugia to its pokeball. Zaam jumped on Ghal's remains of a shoulder and they followed the ex-Grunts and their Staraptor to where Lydia was, "Dont worry we wont atack," Ghal called out.
AliceRage
AliceRage

PostSubject: Re: Ghal arrives in Mahogahny Town   Ghal arrives in Mahogahny Town H6Q0F8zSun Sep 11, 2011 8:14 am

Lydia crossed her arms, and Zero narrowed his eyes. "I can't promise anything from my Zangoose." She called back, Zero remaining in his protective position.
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Ghal arrives in Mahogahny Town   Ghal arrives in Mahogahny Town H6Q0F8zSun Sep 11, 2011 9:52 am

Ghal almost laughed, "Thats okay, well, who are you? And what are you doinf here?" he asked, with the three Team Dream Grunts cautiously watching from behind, rrady to attack if necasary. Zaam stayed stationery on Ghal's shoulder, not saying or doing much, while Ghost Golem lagged behind, silently watching.
AliceRage
AliceRage

PostSubject: Re: Ghal arrives in Mahogahny Town   Ghal arrives in Mahogahny Town H6Q0F8zSun Sep 11, 2011 7:51 pm

"What I'm doing is staying out of the sunlight. I don't really think my name is that important in this, do you?" Lydia responded. Zero smirked anc crossed his arms, an almost amused look on his face.
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Ghal arrives in Mahogahny Town   Ghal arrives in Mahogahny Town H6Q0F8zMon Sep 12, 2011 12:01 am

"Staying out of the sunlight eh?" asked Ghal, the other three ex-Grunts watching cautiously, "So you would be slightly pissed off if I sen out my Lugia and Aeroblastef this tree off its roots, or got my Chandelure to bun it down, correct?
AliceRage
AliceRage

PostSubject: Re: Ghal arrives in Mahogahny Town   Ghal arrives in Mahogahny Town H6Q0F8zMon Sep 12, 2011 5:10 am

Lydia scowled. "And I'm sure you would be slightly pissed of when my Zangoose loses it." Zero growled
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Ghal arrives in Mahogahny Town   Ghal arrives in Mahogahny Town H6Q0F8zMon Sep 12, 2011 8:21 am

Ghal sized up the Zangoose then looked at Zaam, his Ghost Golem, and then his three Grunts behind him, "I would be slightly pissed off because i would have to waste a little bit of mine and my Pokemon's energy fighting it," he admitted, "But why do you have to keep out of the sunlight anyways?"
AliceRage
AliceRage

PostSubject: Re: Ghal arrives in Mahogahny Town   Ghal arrives in Mahogahny Town H6Q0F8zTue Sep 13, 2011 5:15 am

Lydia stayed quiet for a second. "...Why do you think?"
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Ghal arrives in Mahogahny Town   Ghal arrives in Mahogahny Town H6Q0F8zWed Sep 14, 2011 12:03 am

Ghal replied instantlu, "I have no idea or I wouldnt be asking," he said, rolling his eyes, having never heard of Dark Aur Trainers before, despite having been trained by an Aira Trainer when h was alove.
AliceRage
AliceRage

PostSubject: Re: Ghal arrives in Mahogahny Town   Ghal arrives in Mahogahny Town H6Q0F8zFri Sep 23, 2011 8:29 pm

Lydia's eyes were cold. "Ever heard of Dark Aura Trainers?"
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Ghal arrives in Mahogahny Town   Ghal arrives in Mahogahny Town H6Q0F8zSat Sep 24, 2011 3:34 am

Ghal frowned, "I have heard of Aura Trainers," he said after a while, which was an understatement. He had actually been trained by an Aura Trainer at one point. Dark Aura Trainers, on the other hand, he had not heard of before but he caught the drift, "Assuming Dark Aura Trainers are evil Aura Trainers or the reverse of regular Aura Trainers," he stated finally.
AliceRage
AliceRage

PostSubject: Re: Ghal arrives in Mahogahny Town   Ghal arrives in Mahogahny Town H6Q0F8zMon Sep 26, 2011 4:52 pm

Lydia smirked. "Indeed. And some Dark Aura Trainers, like myself, are pretty sensitive to sunlight."
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Ghal arrives in Mahogahny Town   Ghal arrives in Mahogahny Town H6Q0F8zTue Sep 27, 2011 12:15 am

"Hmmm," said Ghal, thinking of what oppourtunities these Dark Aura Trainers would give him. "Well," he said, "How many of these Dark Aura Trainers are there?" he asked slyly, if they were evil Aura Trainers then they werent his, or his former master's, friends, so he knew it would be a good idea to put a stop to them.
AliceRage
AliceRage

PostSubject: Re: Ghal arrives in Mahogahny Town   Ghal arrives in Mahogahny Town H6Q0F8zWed Sep 28, 2011 5:11 am

"How should I know?" Lydia snapped. She shook her head, looking at Zero.
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Ghal arrives in Mahogahny Town   Ghal arrives in Mahogahny Town H6Q0F8zWed Sep 28, 2011 7:29 am

"So Dark Aura Trainers never speak to each other, you simply found you had Aur abiloties and decide you wanted to use them for evil, but for all you know you are the only person on this planet who has ever chosen to do so," he guessed, with te three ex-Team Dream Grunts silently moving closer.
AliceRage
AliceRage

PostSubject: Re: Ghal arrives in Mahogahny Town   Ghal arrives in Mahogahny Town H6Q0F8zSun Oct 09, 2011 5:21 am

"I've met others! I've never bothered to count them!" she said, bristling. Zero growled at the Grunts
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Ghal arrives in Mahogahny Town   Ghal arrives in Mahogahny Town H6Q0F8zSun Oct 09, 2011 6:19 am

Ghal scoffed, "I meant a rough number not an exact number you f-" he almost shouted, stopping on the word fool a he was trying to get thi mysterious trainer on his side, and calling her a fool definetly wouldn't help, "And if there are, in fact, more of thse Dark Aura Trainers, why are you alone? Why aren you hanging out with them?"
AliceRage
AliceRage

PostSubject: Re: Ghal arrives in Mahogahny Town   Ghal arrives in Mahogahny Town H6Q0F8zMon Oct 10, 2011 5:06 am

Lydia glared at him. "I have my reasons. Why do you want to know so much anyways?"
Darknesslord
Darknesslord

PostSubject: Re: Ghal arrives in Mahogahny Town   Ghal arrives in Mahogahny Town H6Q0F8zMon Oct 10, 2011 7:35 am

"Why is it necasary for you to know," scowled Ghal while picking three Pokeballs out of his pocket, "I suppose you became a Dark Aura Trainer on the basis that you wanted power," he continued tossing a Pokeball to one of the Team Dream ex-Grunts, "Lets see where that power can take you," he grinned signalling for the grunt to throw in the Pokeball, he sent out Spaiook and Stone hile the Grunt sent out Lugia.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ghal arrives in Mahogahny Town   Ghal arrives in Mahogahny Town H6Q0F8z

Ghal arrives in Mahogahny Town
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next