HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Beginning an adventure a fresh. (Open)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

Beginning an adventure a fresh. (Open) Empty
PostSubject: Beginning an adventure a fresh. (Open)   Beginning an adventure a fresh. (Open) H6Q0F8zSun Nov 13, 2011 5:09 pm

Zane woke up and stretched getting out of bed looking around the room he rubbed his eyes and looked to his pokemon fast asleep on the floor before getting their pokeball's and going downstairs leaving his pokemon time to wake up. Zane saw his mum and dad when he got downstairs and his mum was cooking bacon and eggs for breakfast before looking over and saying "morning Zane honey" Zane just cringed as he thought he was too old for all that talk but played along saying "morning mum, morning dad" His dad turned round saying "Hi son where's your pokemon" Zane cheerily said "their still asleep it's a big day today were leaving on our journey so i let them sleep in" His dad then replyed "ahh i see your going to be a true trainer and co-ordinator one day always putting your pokemon first" Zane chuckled a bit before sitting down at the table. His mother had put the food down and Zane tucked in before hearing happy voice's come bounding down the stairs so he turned to see his six friend pokemon coming down and finished his mouthful before calling "hey guys you had a good sleep" they responded with their respective calls. Zane finished his food when his mum who had secretly went upstairs returned holding a small box what Zane opened up and found a cool co-ordinator's outfit his face lit up as he was Really happy. Zane then put on his sunglasses looked to his watch and said "woah i'm late i'm meant to be leaving about now for the Striaton gym" he quickly leapt up returning his pokemon who had all finished their food to their pokeball's and ran down the hall and out onto the porch where he put on his trainers grabbed his bag and climbed on his bike calling back "i'll see you when i return to challenge Lenora" he then cycled off with speed down the route's towards Striaton city.

That's when Zane spotted something interesting leaping in the tree's what then leapt out onto the path in front of him. Zane skidded to a halt and quickly identified it as a __________ prepping for a battle throwing up Druddigon's pokeball. Druddigon came out and stomped looking to the pokemon.

PostSubject: Re: Beginning an adventure a fresh. (Open)   Beginning an adventure a fresh. (Open) H6Q0F8zSun Nov 13, 2011 8:34 pm

It was wild Purrloin lvl 10. Then it growled at Druddigon.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Beginning an adventure a fresh. (Open)   Beginning an adventure a fresh. (Open) H6Q0F8zSun Nov 13, 2011 8:39 pm

Druddigon instantly done the usual and got annoyed launching at Purrloin with a bite attack. Zane just watched smiling at his Druddigon's straight-forward attitude.

PostSubject: Re: Beginning an adventure a fresh. (Open)   Beginning an adventure a fresh. (Open) H6Q0F8zSun Nov 13, 2011 8:48 pm

Purrloin tried to dodge the attack, but it took the hit. [It was very effective]
Purrloin then used scratch.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Beginning an adventure a fresh. (Open)   Beginning an adventure a fresh. (Open) H6Q0F8zSun Nov 13, 2011 8:51 pm

Druddigon took it but caused Purrloin injury aswell due to it's ability rough skin. Druddigon then used hone claws for a plan.

PostSubject: Re: Beginning an adventure a fresh. (Open)   Beginning an adventure a fresh. (Open) H6Q0F8zSun Nov 13, 2011 9:42 pm

Purrloin is now weak. Then it used Growl again.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Beginning an adventure a fresh. (Open)   Beginning an adventure a fresh. (Open) H6Q0F8zSun Nov 13, 2011 9:46 pm

it hit and his attack lowered but this didn't matter as much cause Zane took a pokeball from his belt enlarged it and threw it at Purrloin, in the hopes of capture.

PostSubject: Re: Beginning an adventure a fresh. (Open)   Beginning an adventure a fresh. (Open) H6Q0F8zSun Nov 13, 2011 9:57 pm

... ... ... ** You successfuly captured Purrlion lvl 13 male Beginning an adventure a fresh. (Open) Pokeball **
[your pokemon gained 10 exp ]

Last edited by Starrunner on Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Beginning an adventure a fresh. (Open)   Beginning an adventure a fresh. (Open) H6Q0F8zSun Nov 13, 2011 10:00 pm

Zane said "nice one i won't be nicknaming you" the pokeball returned to it's small size due to him already having six pokemon on his team so he continued cycling at top speed towards striaton and made it within 20 mins.
Sakora

PostSubject: Re: Beginning an adventure a fresh. (Open)   Beginning an adventure a fresh. (Open) H6Q0F8zMon Jul 09, 2012 5:55 am

Meanwhile, Nacrene Gym;

Hazel Emily looked at the pokeball in her hand, set back on the long staircase leading into the gym, and groaned. The pokeball had a green sticker in the shape of a leaf above the button and had been her aunt's. Her aunt lived in Kanto and had gone on a journey and, not having any kids of her own, had caught a wild bulbasaur like the one she had started with, in apearance, anyway, put the sticker on it, and mailed it to Hazel with a letter saying she wanted to chalenge the gym in her hometown, Nacrene City. So her parents had dropped her off there, but she was frightened by the mere idea of going in. She quickly thought through the loophole list she'd made for backing out of things like this.
She couldn't come up with one, though. She stood up and stared at the entrance for a while.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Beginning an adventure a fresh. (Open)   Beginning an adventure a fresh. (Open) H6Q0F8zMon Jul 09, 2012 6:01 am

Sakora, stop posting in others topics until your characters are approved.
Thia is the 3rd warning. And you can't use your characters in more than one rp topic.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Beginning an adventure a fresh. (Open)   Beginning an adventure a fresh. (Open) H6Q0F8z

Beginning an adventure a fresh. (Open)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1