HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Steve Meets Doragon

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Doragon

Steve Meets Doragon - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Steve Meets Doragon   Steve Meets Doragon - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 08, 2010 1:31 am

"what was that"

PostSubject: Re: Steve Meets Doragon   Steve Meets Doragon - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 08, 2010 1:19 pm

"I want more battles!"
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Steve Meets Doragon   Steve Meets Doragon - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Aug 08, 2010 6:09 pm

"i see well it was fun"

PostSubject: Re: Steve Meets Doragon   Steve Meets Doragon - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 09, 2010 3:22 am

"Well, I'm off to go back to Pewter and have my Gym Battle"
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Steve Meets Doragon   Steve Meets Doragon - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 09, 2010 3:58 am

"cool me to only celadon"Doragon starts walking

PostSubject: Re: Steve Meets Doragon   Steve Meets Doragon - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 09, 2010 4:00 am

Steve flew to Pewter with a chopper
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Steve Meets Doragon   Steve Meets Doragon - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 09, 2010 4:03 am

jumps just barely onto the chopper"hey steve next time we meet lets have a match k"

PostSubject: Re: Steve Meets Doragon   Steve Meets Doragon - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 09, 2010 4:22 am

Steve pushes Doragon out.

"Out the chopper!"
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Steve Meets Doragon   Steve Meets Doragon - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 09, 2010 4:34 am

holds on and jumps up and kicks him in the chest"thats my job"Doragon jumps head first off the chopper"have fun steve next time im gonna beat you in karate"Doragon lands on his feet and sees a ______

PostSubject: Re: Steve Meets Doragon   Steve Meets Doragon - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 09, 2010 4:37 am

Steve jumped down and punched Doragon .

"Maybe we could do it now?"
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Steve Meets Doragon   Steve Meets Doragon - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 09, 2010 4:39 am

"sure"grabs his arm and throws him onto the ground

PostSubject: Re: Steve Meets Doragon   Steve Meets Doragon - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 09, 2010 4:42 am

Steve grabs Doragon's arm and stepped on the ground and then reversing the attack by throwing Doragon.

(XD)
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Steve Meets Doragon   Steve Meets Doragon - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 09, 2010 4:45 am

Doragon landed on his hands and kicked him in the bottom of the jaw like a primary lotus kick

PostSubject: Re: Steve Meets Doragon   Steve Meets Doragon - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 09, 2010 4:47 am

Steve grabbed Doragon's feet and spins 360 degrees and then he threw Doragon.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Steve Meets Doragon   Steve Meets Doragon - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 09, 2010 4:51 am

"haha"steve had a bruise on his chin"well take this"Doragon lands and slides right next to steve and kicks his spine

PostSubject: Re: Steve Meets Doragon   Steve Meets Doragon - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 09, 2010 4:52 am

Steve jumped and while on the mid-air, steve performed a senpuu-kyaku to try to hit doragon's head.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Steve Meets Doragon   Steve Meets Doragon - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 09, 2010 5:00 am

doragon stops the kick with 2 hands lifting steve"your..heavy"doragon pushes steve in the air jumps next to him holds his arms behind his back and slams steve on the floor

PostSubject: Re: Steve Meets Doragon   Steve Meets Doragon - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 09, 2010 5:01 am

Steve spinned making Doragon slam on floor. Steve jumped and landed with a kick on Doragon's stomach.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Steve Meets Doragon   Steve Meets Doragon - Page 2 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 09, 2010 5:04 am

"this is dumb but i guess you want to continue so ill keep going"doragon moves out of the way and kicks steve's stomach
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Steve Meets Doragon   Steve Meets Doragon - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 12, 2010 4:25 am

Chuckling is heard nearby. Luna and Eragon were standing in the shadow of a tree nearby watching. Luna was the one chuckling while Eragon watched quietly. ((Jack Atlas can show up when he gets on))
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Steve Meets Doragon   Steve Meets Doragon - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 12, 2010 4:32 am

((k and eragon isnt laughing for a reason XD lunas laughing cause shes got aura ooooo and thats her suposed battling strategy you should try to beat steve without aura))Doragon waits for steve's next move ready to block or reverse it
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Steve Meets Doragon   Steve Meets Doragon - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 12, 2010 4:38 am

((Their watching not battling, Eragon is amused but not enough to laugh and Luna is chuckling because it seems Doragon can't go anywhere without fighting or getting hurt *points out broken foot*))
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Steve Meets Doragon   Steve Meets Doragon - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 12, 2010 4:43 am

((well duh he slammed a 400 pound pretty much all muscle 7'1 guy in the neck at 50 ft with a doumawashi that will do some broken body damage))Doragon keeps waiting but then turns around and sweeps his legs and hits 2 ribs"im not gonna break anything of yours cause its not needed to"Doragon gets in crane position on his non broken foot waiting for him to strike(this is gonna be epic)

PostSubject: Re: Steve Meets Doragon   Steve Meets Doragon - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 12, 2010 9:28 am

Steve didn't dodge the attacks and Steve was badly hurt. "Hah! Pain gives me more strength!" Steve did his Taekwondo combo, "Shin Suu Ken" combo. He threw charged and full powered 500 kicks in one minute to Doragon with stunning speed. Steve's feet smoked a little. And he began charging his fist for another surprise. "Hah! I was once a 3rd Level Taekwondo Champion before I became a WBA champion boxer! Don't you dare move another muscle or else..." warned Steve with his fist vibrates a little and gets more stronger.

PostSubject: Re: Steve Meets Doragon   Steve Meets Doragon - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 12, 2010 9:55 am

Hwoarang was walking along the streets of Celadon City while he found these two guys fighting. He noticed Steve Fox, the boxer who he wants to meet. "I can't believe I saw him!" thought Hwoarang. He thought that the 2 guys was really fighting and Steve is on a real fight with the karate man so quickly ran and did a Flying Kick on the karate man's spinal cord.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Steve Meets Doragon   Steve Meets Doragon - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Steve Meets Doragon
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next