HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

John and Co finally arrived at Dewford.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
Stocking Anarchy
Stocking Anarchy

John and Co finally arrived at Dewford. Empty
PostSubject: John and Co finally arrived at Dewford.   John and Co finally arrived at Dewford. H6Q0F8zFri Dec 16, 2011 7:01 pm

After 3 hours of travelling, they were finally there. But then, Wailmer caught a glimpse of a wild __________ flying by.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: John and Co finally arrived at Dewford.   John and Co finally arrived at Dewford. H6Q0F8zFri Dec 16, 2011 10:20 pm

Swellow but it flew straight past before they could have reacted.
Stocking Anarchy
Stocking Anarchy

PostSubject: Re: John and Co finally arrived at Dewford.   John and Co finally arrived at Dewford. H6Q0F8zFri Dec 16, 2011 11:32 pm

On the wy into Brawly's Gym, John found a ____ on the floor
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: John and Co finally arrived at Dewford.   John and Co finally arrived at Dewford. H6Q0F8zSat Dec 17, 2011 10:21 am

an injured Wingull laying on the floor with an injured wing.
Stocking Anarchy
Stocking Anarchy

PostSubject: Re: John and Co finally arrived at Dewford.   John and Co finally arrived at Dewford. H6Q0F8zSat Dec 17, 2011 11:08 am

Wailmer, Use head butt to carry win gull to the Pokemon centre!
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: John and Co finally arrived at Dewford.   John and Co finally arrived at Dewford. H6Q0F8zSat Dec 17, 2011 11:35 am

(use "Speech Marks" when talking)
Wailmer was clumsy though and actually used headbutt injuring Wingull further and Wingull winced and cringed in pain.
Stocking Anarchy
Stocking Anarchy

PostSubject: Re: John and Co finally arrived at Dewford.   John and Co finally arrived at Dewford. H6Q0F8zSun Dec 18, 2011 12:32 am

John, whilst walking, dropped a pokeball delibretly, sucking the Seagull like pokemon into a pokeball.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: John and Co finally arrived at Dewford.   John and Co finally arrived at Dewford. H6Q0F8zSun Dec 18, 2011 12:38 am

Wingull was taken into the pokeball as it wobbled three times before dinging the pokeball signalling the Wingull was caught. (Level 6, Nickname and Personality)
Stocking Anarchy
Stocking Anarchy

PostSubject: Re: John and Co finally arrived at Dewford.   John and Co finally arrived at Dewford. H6Q0F8zSun Dec 18, 2011 1:05 am

Seasick and personality is Naive. Oh by the way, what are it's moves?
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: John and Co finally arrived at Dewford.   John and Co finally arrived at Dewford. H6Q0F8zSun Dec 18, 2011 10:42 am

(moves you look up yourself no being lazy)
Stocking Anarchy
Stocking Anarchy

PostSubject: Re: John and Co finally arrived at Dewford.   John and Co finally arrived at Dewford. H6Q0F8zSun Dec 18, 2011 10:45 am

OOC: I may as well look on seribii.
John went into the dark gym, whilst wailmer was motionless. Then, a _____ spotted john and battled him.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: John and Co finally arrived at Dewford.   John and Co finally arrived at Dewford. H6Q0F8zSun Dec 18, 2011 10:46 am

Light switch to create light, lighting the path to the Gym Leader (you can't say what the _____ does)
Stocking Anarchy
Stocking Anarchy

PostSubject: Re: John and Co finally arrived at Dewford.   John and Co finally arrived at Dewford. H6Q0F8zSun Dec 18, 2011 10:53 am

OOC: oh...
John. saw the gym leader in the distance and walked towards him.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: John and Co finally arrived at Dewford.   John and Co finally arrived at Dewford. H6Q0F8zSun Dec 18, 2011 10:58 am

Brawl arose stepping down from where he had been sitting and also began walking towards John before signalling to follow and turning right where he walked to the battle field.
Stocking Anarchy
Stocking Anarchy

PostSubject: Re: John and Co finally arrived at Dewford.   John and Co finally arrived at Dewford. H6Q0F8zSun Dec 18, 2011 11:01 am

John cautiously followed whilst returning all of his pokemon exept seasick
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: John and Co finally arrived at Dewford.   John and Co finally arrived at Dewford. H6Q0F8zSun Dec 18, 2011 11:43 am

Brawl led out onto a big battle field and stood at one side of it looking to the referee he nodded and threw up a Pokeball, Machop came out of it and stood there looking to the challenger he fist-pumped in the air.
Stocking Anarchy
Stocking Anarchy

PostSubject: Re: John and Co finally arrived at Dewford.   John and Co finally arrived at Dewford. H6Q0F8zSun Dec 18, 2011 3:47 pm

"Seasick, use Water Gun!"
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: John and Co finally arrived at Dewford.   John and Co finally arrived at Dewford. H6Q0F8zSun Dec 18, 2011 4:10 pm

Machop rolled aside running full speed being faster than the average Machop or pokemon for that matter at Seasick using Cross Chop aiming for Wingull's wing.
Stocking Anarchy
Stocking Anarchy

PostSubject: Re: John and Co finally arrived at Dewford.   John and Co finally arrived at Dewford. H6Q0F8zFri Dec 23, 2011 5:58 pm

The seagull Pokemon shot a water gun with added power from it's attack.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: John and Co finally arrived at Dewford.   John and Co finally arrived at Dewford. H6Q0F8zFri Dec 23, 2011 5:59 pm

(if you don't say whether or not it hit's it automatically hits)
Machop smiled at his effective move rolling from the water gun he launched Wingull with a powerful Karate Chop to it's beak.
Stocking Anarchy
Stocking Anarchy

PostSubject: Re: John and Co finally arrived at Dewford.   John and Co finally arrived at Dewford. H6Q0F8zFri Dec 23, 2011 6:02 pm

Win gull's beack almost snapped. John returned wingull and sent out Druddigion
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: John and Co finally arrived at Dewford.   John and Co finally arrived at Dewford. H6Q0F8zFri Dec 23, 2011 6:03 pm

(lol a level 1 are you serious)
Machop launched at Druddigon with speed using a powerful Cross Chop to Druddigon's stomach.
Stocking Anarchy
Stocking Anarchy

PostSubject: Re: John and Co finally arrived at Dewford.   John and Co finally arrived at Dewford. H6Q0F8zFri Dec 23, 2011 6:10 pm

oOC: yes I am. Druddigion used a severe fire fang.

Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: John and Co finally arrived at Dewford.   John and Co finally arrived at Dewford. H6Q0F8zFri Dec 23, 2011 6:16 pm

(the attack hit then you didn't say whether it did so it did)
The attack hit Druddigon hard almost making it faint. Machop then rolled to the side avoiding the Fire Fang and used a Karate Chop in a jab like fashion to Druddigon's side.
Stocking Anarchy
Stocking Anarchy

PostSubject: Re: John and Co finally arrived at Dewford.   John and Co finally arrived at Dewford. H6Q0F8zFri Dec 23, 2011 6:19 pm

"use fire fang!"
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: John and Co finally arrived at Dewford.   John and Co finally arrived at Dewford. H6Q0F8z

John and Co finally arrived at Dewford.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next